Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel

Baton Rouge, LA

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Bring Your Fairytale to Life

Discover a venue as extraordinary as the day you are celebrating. Let us ensure your day is a dream come true by making everything perfectly yours. Every setting. Every morsel. Every moment. After all, we've designed it for the most important wedding ever...yours.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Hotel/Resort

7000 Bluebonnet Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA

The Clark's Wedding

Reviewed on 5/03/2013 De'Ja G

The hotel alone was just fabulous! The staff was very friendly. The hotel actually catered our wedding & the food was fantastic! I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in the baton rouge city. Even if you are just looking for a place to eat or go have a drink, you can go to their Tellulah Bar. The pricing depends on what you want for a wedding, but it's nothing out of the ordinary! We got a bridal suite the night of the wedding, so after partying we just hopped on the elevator & went to our room. Guests can drink all they want & go to their room, nobody had to get on the highway intoxicated. Our suite was very beautiful & service was awesome!! We couldn't have asked for more!!

Get the "Romance Package" for your wedding night

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Michelle D

After a lengthy search for a honeymoon suite in Baton Rouge, I finally found the next best thing in the Renaissance's "Romance Package." We arrived after out reception and were greeted with a very friendly staff. Our room was on the highest floor (12th) and had a great view of the city. In our giant room we found a bottle of chilled champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. The room was fantastic and had a modern theme with a little splash of Louisiana culture- so cute! The package also included the full breakfast buffet that featured made-to-order pancakes, waffles, and omelets as well as eggs, hashbrowns, really good grits, etc. This package also included a late check out of 3pm. We didn't stay that long, but it was nice to know we didn't have to rush! Would recommend this to anyway in the BR area on their wedding night! Don't waste your money on those tiny rooms at the Hilton with no perks.

Beautiful hotel!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Kristi H

The Renaissance was the perfect hotel for my family and wedding guests! The lobby is so fancy and beautiful, the breakfast was great, and the bar was perfect for the after-party for my family and friends to gather. We stayed in one of the suites, and it was plenty of space for me and my bridesmaids to get ready. I liked how the bedroom was separate from the living space with the couches. Overall great hotel experience!

TO Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel