Renaissance Chicago North Shore

Northbrook, IL

Newly Renovated Hotel!

Prepare for inspiring moments at this AAA Four Diamond Hotel. Our award winning chef captivates guests with innovative menus. Renaissance certified wedding planners help create your vision with unique floral displays, specialty linens and dramatic lighting. It is your day, made magical.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel

Food + Catering

933 Skokie Boulevard, Northbrook, IL

Felt like it was made for me!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

When I walked in the Renaissance hotel it was like the place was made for my wedding. Everything in the lobby was purple and silver which were the colors of my wedding. The Northbrook ballroom was perfect size for my guest list and I loved the large hallway outside for the... Read More cocktail hour with the cute furniture and stairs down to the room with the arched doorways. Everyone was very friendly at the hotel. Kristin was a joy to work with as she is on top of everything and so sweet! I highly recommend working with her. I forget his name but the man who stayed all night in the room running the staff was awesome. He was kind and always asking me and my parents if we needed anything and if everything was good. The tech guy (Mike I think) was so helpful in setting up our video slideshow, especially because it wasn't working last minute with our projector, but he came to the rescue and the video was perfect. The room was decorated and so gorgeous. The food was absolutely delicious, even the late night snacks! I had my ceremony in the same room and it was put together so nicely and the staff did an amazing job transforming the room during the cocktail hour while letting us quickly take photos at the alter while they were tearing down the ceremony to put up the reception. We took a shuttle to the Chicago Botanic Garden for photos and it was so beautiful, even with the trees mostly bare! Our wedding night had the first snow of 2014 and it was beautiful seeing the snow covered ground at night outside. We love the hotel so much we are going back next weekend for our one year anniversary and spending the night there again. The photos we took in the hotel are beautiful, especially the ones in the lobby with the matching purple and silver! I knew the Renaissance was the place we should get married the minute we walked in it! I definitely recommend having your wedding at the Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel! The bar in the hotel stayed open until 2am for us and the beds were so comfortable to sleep in, even my guests told me that! Having a brides room all morning to have our hair and makeup done in their and food and drinks was awesome!

Wonderful venue to host all your guests for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Gilliam W

Everyone here was so lovely! If I needed anything the faculty were there in a heartbeat to help me out. Not to mention the room I stayed in was great! Comfortable, clean and spacious. Definitely would recommend! -The bride 😃