Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

7785 N. Durango Dr., Las Vegas, NV (702) 586-3740

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Juliet W

Retro Bakery made our wedding cake dream come to life. From the very beginning, they were easy to work with. Don't live anywhere near LV? No problem. They were always responsive and they duplicated example photo, perfectly- we choose a small cake and multiple cupcake flavors... Read More using their tier rental. EVERYONE ranted and raved about how yummy each cupcake flavor was... butterscotch is a must. Thanks again!

Raspberry Lemon Awesomeness

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Erin L

Brian and his team created a perfect cake for our wedding reception. It was affordable, tasted great, and was a hit with everyone who ate it! We couldn't even save our top layer it was so good. We'll be back to savor a cupcake whenever we are back in Vegas, Brian. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Meredith W

NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER. From the moment we stepped into this place we knew it would be where we ordered our wedding cake. Not only are the flavors delicious, but we also received amazing customer service from Brian and his team. My husband and I are from San Diego, but were... Read More getting married in Las Vegas. Every time we made the trip to Vegas up until the wedding we stopped in to try more delicious cupcakes. We have not been back since the wedding, but you can guarantee we will stop in again for more when we do!! We ordered a 3 tier pistachio cake for our wedding and it was AMAZING, both in looks AND taste! It was delivered on time and still tasted fresh as ever. One of the groomsmen actually ate about 3 slices because he couldn't get enough lol! I would definitely recommend this establishment to anyone looking for a great tasting/looking cake at a great price!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Brynne Z

YUM! Our wedding cake was amazing. We went to Retro Bakery after emailing with Brian and they gave us a box of cupcakes with cake/frosting combos to choose our cake flavors from. We went with raspberry cake and a lemon frosting that was so good we had a few guests admit they ate... Read More 2 or 3 slices! They made a beautiful three layer cake with ombre gold glitter and navy blue retro stars. The cake was delivered on time and we had a pleasure working with Retro Bakery every step of the way!

YUMMY!

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Cassie G

HOLY CUPCAKES! The best I have ever had! We ordered 8 different flavored cupcakes in the mini size and a 6 inch cut cake from Retro for our wedding. All the flavors were amazing and the cut cake was vanilla with chocolate icing and it was delicious. Our family and friends... Read More cannot stop talking about the cupcakes, they keep asking me if they will deliver to Virginia. I wish!!!! This was a very affordable bakery and so tasty! Thanks RETRO!

delicious

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Kimberly G

Our cake was not only beautiful but it was delicious as well!

Yummy cake

Reviewed on 1/31/2015 April L

We had a slight mix-up when I made a change to the design so the cake we got wasn't 100% the cake we thought we were getting, BUT, the decision the designer made actually still worked out well and did our vision justice. Plus you can't beat their amazing flavors... Hop scotch... Read More all the way!

YUM!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Leanna H

We ordered a cupcake tower for our wedding on Friday, May 9th, 2014 - 6-inch cutting cake + 120 mini cupcakes. The flavours we chose were: (cake) Vanilla cake with peanut butter buttercream, and (6 flavours for mini cupcakes) Creamsicle, Red Carpet, Coffee and Donuts, Cookies... Read More and Cream, Cotton Candy, and Maple Bacon. Everyone loved all the cupcakes and the flavours; I think the most popular one among our guests was the Maple Bacon – might be because we’re all Canadian ;) Unfortunately I only got to try the Red Carpet, and our cake of course, and both were absolutely delicious!! We had it delivered and set up for a fee, and it was on time and set up beautifully.

Retro Bakery

Reviewed on 3/30/2014 Ashley P

I would highly recommend Retro Bakery to anyone! They have the best cakes/cupcakes I have ever tasted! I had never eaten at Retro, but took a recommendation from a friend for cupcakes for our wedding. I called them and received friendly, efficient, professional service. They... Read More set the cupcakes up for a fee, and it is definitely worth it. They use a delicious buttercream frosting and the cake is done just right (not too dry or too moist). Perfection!

Delicious

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Tracy A

So gooooood! Tastes delicious and everyone raved about them.

Mini Cake and Mini Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Chelsea G

The staff here is so kind and helpful! I had absolutely NO CLUE what I wanted to do for my wedding cake and they helped me narrow it down! They made us basically a mini two tiered cake which tasted amazing! We also ordered several dozen of their mini cupcakes which were perfect... Read More to go with our mini two tiered cake! They have so many delicious flavors as well! Great place! Kari and Brian are awesome! Definitely recommend them!

Beautiful, yet not tasty

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Francheska B

My wedding cake was absolutely beautiful. I ordered at the last minute (2 weeks before) mostly becuase I read a few bad reviews from the previous company I booked with (Caked Las Vegas). The Owner personally delivered my cake himself. I was disappointed that they didn't offer... Read More Fresh strawberries or puree, especially since they told me "they had the best buttercream in all of Las Vegas". While the cake was beautiful, it did not taste good at all.

Lovely and Delicious!

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Holly C

Retro Bakery is so cool! The cupcakes are yummy, and they have so many unique flavors. I got a cupcake tower with a wedding topper. They did exactly what I wanted and everything tasted great. We got so many compliments! And it was a great value on top of it! Couldn't be happier.

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 GINGER H

Retro did a wonderful job on our wedding cake and for a great price

Cake & Cupcakes

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Heather M

I saw a design I liked on Retro’s flickr page and they modified it for me and were able to integrate our colors into it. I went with 9 dozen mini cupcakes for 33 people, and we had about 2 dozen left over. We had Milk & Cookies, Mint Chocolate Chip, Happy Birthday, Apple Cider... Read More and Glazed Donut and they were all delicious! They had no problems setting up in our private dining room in Il Fornaio and the coordinator at Il Fornaio was very impressed with how quickly and easily they set up.

Looks and tastes fantastic

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Courtnee H

The cake I had for my wedding looked better then I could have imagined! And under the beautiful design on the outside of our cake, it was the best tasting and super moist cake! I will be returning to retro for any of my future cake or cup cake needs!

Cake delish

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Amy P

We ordered a 6inch cake with 3 dozen mini cupcakes. We got to pick different flavors, everything was so delicious and the small cake was decorated exactly how we wanted. I highly recommend this bakery.

Best ever

Reviewed on 3/31/2013 Jonica t

Retro bakery was amazing!! Their cakes are awesome, and they were able to make my cutom cake within 3 weeks of my wedding!!

Delicious! And Vegan Options Available...

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Becky G

Our cake was delicious (from what I heard. I can't eat cake due to medical reasons). We had a two-layer. The red carpet and pucker up. Best part for me was that they make vegan cupcakes. Since I am from Portland, OR half of my guests were vegan and this was a major selling... Read More point for us.

yum

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Laura A

I booked retro because we had done a taste test with them last fall. Every flavor that we tried was delicious. Ordering over the phone was very easy, and I paid everything in advance. I also paid a $50 delivery fee so they would bring the cupcakes into to restaurant and set up... Read More on cupcake stands that we provided. The cupcakes were in place when we got there and they were delicious. We ordered 4 dozen each of Chocolate Fountain, Coffee and Donuts, and Pink Lemonade. I also ordered 6 vegan friendly cupcakes for myself. Delicious, pretty, and on time.

Great cake great price!

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Regann T

All of my guests were really impressed with the cake from retro bakery. They offer such unique flavors that turned out to be absolutely delicious! I used two flavors on two layers so everyone got something they liked! It was very reasonably priced! I would highly recommend them... Read More to anyone in Las Vegas!

deeeelicious!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Jeannie C

We though we would have a lot of cupcakes left over - we ordered 8 dozen mini in 4 flavours for 62 people. Not the case! nearly all were eaten! And all were loved by the guests - my mom is still going on about them :) They were a great value, easy to deal with and the did a... Read More custom cake top for us to match my husbands zombie / horror tastes - it was everything we wanted it to be and then some.

Very disappointing

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Katrin I

We ordered our wedding cake from Retro, and were less than pleased with the cake we received. Although it tasted as delicious as we expected, it did not look as we expected. Unfortunately, when it comes to wedding cakes that are such a large part of the photographs, the visual... Read More presentation is just as important as the taste. We requested a specific cake from Brian, which we had found a photo of on Retro’s custom cake website. We sent Brian a link to the specific cake we wanted, which should have allievated any confusion. However, after we placed the order, we found out the quote we were given was for butter cream (which has an entirely different look than we requested) instead of the fondant that was pictured in the photo we sent. It was also a significant price increase over the butter cream, but because we live out of state, it was too late to research and find another bakery. Brian told us the flower decorations on the cake we requested were no longer available, but that he would be able to make them himself, and that they would be even better. The flowers we ended up with on our cake were not at all what we had requested, and were blue instead of the teal we had asked for (we even sent a photo of one of Retro's previous cakes that was the exact color that we wanted). Our cake ended up looking like it belonged in someone else’s child’s birthday party, instead of our wedding. Wrong look, wrong flowers, wrong color, and several of the flowers had broken and fallen off of the cake (although this could have been the fault of our reception venue as well?). Although we loved the flavors of the cake, we would definitely not recommend them for creating a *wedding* cake. We do not think it is an unreasonable expectation for a bakery to recreate a style of cake and a color scheme based on cakes that they list in their cake gallery. If they were unable to do so, they should have let us know so that we could have planned differently.

Best cupcakes ever!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Sonnet K

We live near Retro and stop in for cupcakes regularly, so we knew that we would have them at the wedding. The cupcakes are always delicious and the staff was wonderful in helping us decide on the other details and how to display them. The cupcakes did not disappoint! Many of our... Read More guests commented on how much they loved them. Retro was easy to work with, reasonably priced, and provided delicious treats for our guests!

Best Wedding Cake EVER!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2012 Leticia S

LOVED the design, free delivery to our reception, very accommodating...