Rev. Dr. Nicholas J. Boas

(6)

Chatham, MA

Sand Dollar Ceremonies

The wedding ceremony is the most important expression of your fidelity to one another. It is my wish to help you plan a distinctive wedding service, be it religious, non-denominational, interfaith or spiritual, which will fit your personal needs. Contact me for a complimentary consultation.

Denomination

Interfaith, Non-Denominational/Secular

Chatham, MA

Beautiful Ceremony

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Laura S

Reverend Boas was the perfect officiant for our wedding on Cape Cod. He was extremely accessible, professional and personable from our first call to the day of. Reverend Boas seamlessly incorporated all our ideas into the ceremony after just one phone call and was accommodated a few last minute changes with no hesitation. He had a wonderful, calming, joyful presence during the ceremony and we could not have been happier with how it came out. I would recommend Reverend Boas to anyone getting married on Cape Cod.

Took charge!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Alicia b

Was great! Took charge at the rehearsal dinner when the red jacket was unable to facilitate the event! Mailed marriage license quickly. No problems!!!! Highly recommend

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 9/15/2012 Liane D

Nicholas Boas is such a nice man. He organized the most romantic ceremony for us. It really was the ceremony of my dreams. Our guests keep telling us how beautiful it was!!!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Heather C

Rev. Dr. Nick Boas was fantastic every step of the way for my now-husband and I. From the planning to the day of the ceremony, he was wonderful at communicating with us and did an amazing job at blending our two unique characteristics into a ceremony that was perfectly us. We could not have chosen a better person to join us together!

So personable, so accomidating!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Carla C

Rev. Dr. Nick was a wonderful choice for our ceremony. We had planned on going with a JP as we wanted it all very secular, but had received a recommendation for Nick, and interviewed him as well. He was just so personable, it felt comfortable. In the end, we asked him to really step out of his comfort zone, we really altered his script, and asked him to recite lines from a movie. He did it all with a laugh and a smile.

Great

Reviewed on 9/03/2011 Katie E

Rev. Boas was a great choice. He was extremely helpful and on top of everything leading up to the wedding. He was able to go with the flow when we had to change our ceremony to be inside due to the rain. We asked to to change some of his orignal service and he did without any problems and it turned out great!

TO Rev. Dr. Nicholas J. Boas