Rev. Gerald Radson, Ordained Minister & Notary Public

Serving South Florida

Welcome Brides and Grooms

Congratulations, love birds. My name is Gerald Radson, C.M.C., S.M.C. My goal is to provide you with a lovely non-denominational wedding ceremony. As an Ordained Minister, I can perform your civil or Christian ceremony. I am a Notary Public in the State of Florida and legally can perform wedding cer

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith

Getting Engaged, Ceremony, Wedding

601 W Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL Serving South Florida (954) 540-4070

Rev. Gerald Radson

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 Kerri D

my husband and i were lucky to find rev. Gerald Radson. he was great. He made it easy to meet with him, was one time to rehearsal and the wedding day and even did little extras that made that day even more wonderful. our family loved our ceremony and it was everything we wanted.... Read More filled with love, laughter, and some seriousness. I would recommend he to anyone.

Great Job!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Melissa M

Rev. Radson did exactly what my husband and I wanted. He was quick to respond to questions and concerns was on time and professional and well priced. This is a great choice.

Wonderful ceremony

Reviewed on 2/22/2012 Christina S

My husband and I were very lucky to have had Rev. Radson as our wedding officiant. He was excellent! We planned our Fort Lauderdale wedding from Los Angeles, so we did most of our communication with him via phone and email, and he really was so flexible and understanding. Our... Read More ceremony was wonderful! He also sent us a printed copy of the ceremony (vows, readings, etc) and a nice wedding certificate that we along with our maid of honor and best man signed which is a great keepsake.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Doreen A

My husband and I we lucky to find Rev. Gerald Radson. He was very helpful and was alway quick to answe all our questions. He provided us a beautiful and flawless wedding ceremony. We would highly recommend Rev. Gerald Radson

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Theresa D

Rev Radson performed a great ceremony for us at Jacaranda CC back in June. He was funny and made it personal with a little religion sprinkled in for good measure. We got compliments from everyone how emotional and yet funny our ceremony was.

Great Guy

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Ashley J

He was so easy to work with. Very prepared, professional, and very out going. He gave great suggestions, knew the answer to all our questions, and always on time. He made everything easy and even included a printed version of our ceremony and vows which was very thoughtful. He... Read More is very knowledgeable and passionate about what he does.

Bride

Reviewed on 1/07/2012 Vanessa S

Reverend Radson was perfect. He was on time for the rehearsal and the ceremony. He put together a beautiful ceremony which was both personal and religious. Definately would recommend.

Beautiful Ceremony

Reviewed on 12/27/2011 Elena G

Rev. Radson did an amazing job with our ceremony. It was beautiful! We had the whole crowd in tears!!! He also submitted our marriage licsense application after the wedding and provided us with a beautiful wedding certificate and a copy of the ceremony. Wonderful!!!

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2011 Brandie V

The best....always came preparded, organized, and great personality!!!