Civil Union

Ceremony

8709 Westgate St, Metairie, LA (504) 919-4264

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Amber R

Rev Johnny Adams is an amazon wedding officiant. His words were chosen from the heart and couldn't have meant more to me and my husband. We loved him.

lovely, personalized ceremony

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 stephanie m

My husband and I planned our French Quarter wedding while living in 2 different states, neither of which was Louisiana. Johnny was very accommodating to our schedules to meet when I could travel home. He helped us with the legal requirements for us both being non-LA residents,... Read More and worked closely with us to craft a ceremony that was very personal to us. He included the spiritual components that meant a lot to us, and was helpful in deciding on readings for our loved ones to share in the day with us. He was very professional and we felt genuinely cared about us as people -- not like we were just a "job" for him to get through. I'd highly recommend him as an officiant for anyone planning a wedding in the New Orleans area.

SO AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Aimee D

Johnny is a good friend of my husband and I and it was SUCH a PLEASURE to have him do our wedding. He made it so sweet and REAL and I neever felt akward. He is a one of a kind and hope everyone sees that and uses him. He really made our wedding so very special!!!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Jennifer d

I found Johnny on The Knot and I am so glad that I did. At our first meeting, he put us at ease - I was nervous! We talked and he listened to what we wanted. And he gave it to us. His "script" was exactly what I wanted. I am so thankful that we chose him!

bride

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Heidi L

Rev. Johnny Adams was a wonderful pick! He met with me on very little notice. I planned my New Orleans wedding from Oklahoma. He was able to meet with me on a trip home that I made. He worked with both my husband and I to make the ceremony exactly what we wanted. He added... Read More readers and emailed me readings to pick from or give me ideas of what I should look for. He was able to incorporate a song my mom sang for us. He made the ceremony very intimate and special for everyone involved.

Perfect

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 lindsay s

Johnny did such an amazing job. It was just perfect. He was so easy to work with. I would highly recommend him.