Is this your business? claim it now

Rev. Valentine Tino Rosete Jr.

Pukalani, HI

Elopement, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Christian

Ceremony, Wedding

PO Box 880702, Pukalani, HI (808) 572-0995

Beautiful Ceremony

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Emily W

Tino's ceremony was my favorite part of my entire wedding day. From the blowing of the conch shell to start the ceremony to signing the marriage license at the end, he was wonderful! His ceremony is beautiful! He does a wonderful job of creating a special moment. We chose to... Read More do two extra readings and the traditional Hawaiian Oli. I'm so glad we did, because Tino did a wonderful job! We can't thank him enough for making our ceremony so beautiful!

He made the ceremony absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Nicole B

With the conch blow to start and end the ceremony, Rev Valentine had such an amazing voice that carried to everyone at the back. He never read from a book or piece of paper. Right from his memory and was flawless! He was so amazing! <3

wonderful

Reviewed on 5/27/2013 Suzie H

Tino, was awesome and did s fantastic job at ceremony!!

Wonderful Officiant

Reviewed on 2/09/2013 Gwen A

Tino was spectacular. He performed our wedding with heart and love. All of my guest loved the chant and the concshell blowing. My husband and I were very pleased with him.

Valentine was the best minister EVER!

Reviewed on 1/22/2011 Leslie C

Valentine was our minister and he was awesome! He was very friendly and he had us and our guests laughing throughout our ceremony. He was so easy to work with and he really brought the traditional Hawaiian aspect to our ceremony. All of our guests said that they wished he... Read More would have been at their weddings. Thanks again!!