CUSTOM STYLING WHEREVER YOU ARE.

We know events can be stressful. Let us take one thing off your to-do list. We’ll come straight to you for all of your makeup and hair styling needs. Ensuring your day is just that – special. Available throughout Oahu, and on the neighbor islands with special arrangements. Kauai, Big Island & Maui Travel Fee of $300 per artist. (Peak season rate may vary)

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

OAHU (Available for travel to all other islands) (808) 271-6495
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Kate B

Where do I start? Okay, TL;DR: Allison and her team are incredible and were a huge part of making my wedding day amazing. I went to my trial with Allison (hair) and Jenny (makeup) with a few ideas of what I might want, but nothing definite, for my upcoming outdoor wedding on... Read More the North Shore of Oahu. They tried out different styles with me - dramatic lips, dramatic eyes, different eyebrow shapes (mine need a ton of filling in) so that I was able to decide what I liked and what wasn't going to work on the day of. I went home, wore it around for a while, and decided I wanted a few changes and let them know. Allison was super responsive and helpful during the whole process. The day of, I was completely blown away by how well they were able to nail the exact look I was going for - actually, it was better than what I was going for. The hair and makeup stayed put all night (through 100+ heat index, hours of dancing, and bouncing in a bounce castle), and the pictures came out great. More importantly, I felt great the whole day. My mom, sister, and mother-in-law also had their hair and makeup done, and they all looked beautiful. My mom and sister never wear makeup and usually just let their hair air dry naturally, and I know they felt great and totally comfortable with the looks they were given. In addition to doing an amazing job at the hair and makeup itself, Allison and Jenny were so much fun to hang out with in the hours before the event. I wore an asymmetrical halo lei with loose waves in my hair, and the lei itself wasn't scheduled to arrive for about an hour after my hair and makeup were already done. Allison and Jenny stayed until it was there to help me put it in and make sure my mom knew how to tie it as well.

2017-09-24T01:12:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our future clients! We are so grateful you chose us!! You looked absolutely beautiful and were happy to be there the whole time. Your day was memorable for us as well...I don't think we have ever... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Nicole K

I don't even know where to start with this review! I could never thank these wonderful women enough for the AMAZING work they did! Allison & Remy make the best team a girl could ask for (especially for a bride on her wedding day)! And they completely exceed every expectation I... Read More had!! They are amazingly talented and super friendly! Allison made sure all my questions and concerns were answered in such a timely matter! The communication between booking an appointment and the actual day was terrific! Trusting someone to do your hair and make up on the 'biggest day of your life' can be so daunting! But, I was so glad that I had the Reveal Hair & Makeup team for my wedding day! My hair was even better than I expected! Allison made me feel so comfortable and gave me options to ensure that every piece of hair was in the place I wanted it to be in. And not only did she nail the look I wanted, but she made it my own! Remy is such an artist! I gave her ideas of what I wanted and she gave me so much more. I got exactly the look I was going for! My makeup was absolutely FLAWLESS, but I still looked like myself, which is exactly what I wanted! And they were both really great about suggesting tips to maximize my photos, which was extremely helpful! Like I said earlier, these two are an incredible team! I could not recommend them enough!

2017-03-03T02:05:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! You are such a natural beauty and we are so thankful to have been a part of your special day! Thank you for sharing your photos with us too! Stunning! Cheers to many happy years and we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Crysta C

Allison and her team were so friendly, professional, and did a fantastic job! She did EXACTLY what I had I had in mind for my hair and my bridesmaids couldn't be happier either. Allison drove to our location so we could get ready in a comfortable setting and added a fun dynamic... Read More to the group. Book Reveal for your wedding!

Reviewed on 3/30/2018 Sheena H

I got married in North Oahu and REVEAL was great to work with. I was nervous finding vendors because I live in Boston and did not know where to begin but I found REVEAL and could not be happier that I did! They were quick to respond and recommended I send photos of what I wanted... Read More which I think really helped find me the perfect stylist! They paired me up with stylist Jenny who came right to my hotel and was absolutely amazing! Jenny was professional but fun to work with and she did EXACTLY what I wanted just from looking at 2 pictures. She did both my hair and makeup, which was a stress reliever because I was only coordinating meeting with 1 person. I only wish I lived closer so I could use her again! So thankful I used them for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Cara S

This is so overdue but better late than never. I cannot say enough about how great this team is!!! Super accommodating, very responsive to emails and FLEXIBLE! From the trial..to my wedding day and the day after it was nothing but a breeze. After my trial i felt a little... Read More uneasy and wanted to make adjustments and the day of the wedding they made it happen. no problem. I couldn't be happier truly. They were able to squeeze in my brother in-law to get a bruise under his eye fixed which totally saved us from having sunglasses in our pictures. We also had 6 people (including myself) with either hair and/or makeup services. They got us all done so quick!!! 2 weeks later we were planning a reshoot with our awesome photographer and they squeezed me in for a hair and makeup session. We had to play it by ear due to the weather but they were super flexible. The Team is super easy going and SO fun to be around the chemistry and energy was just what i needed that day. did i mention it was DUMPING rain the WHOLE day of the wedding? my hair held up so beautifully and definitely flowed. loved it!! The 2nd shoot..it was quite windy for most of the time except the end but my curls didn't flatten out. I believe in honesty and wouldn't want someone to go through an awful experience on their wedding day. Its crazy enough as it is. I loved working with them and hope to book them for something else or refer them to someone else because they're awesome. Thanks guys!!!!!!

2018-01-14T23:59:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write! We had so much fun at your wedding! You all had the best attitude about the random nonstop rain. We are grateful you chose us and lucky we got to do a second shoot with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Cara S

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Taylor H

I am so happy I booked REVEAL Hair & Makeup for my wedding!! It could not have been a better overall experience and my hair and makeup as well as my bridal party’s turned out GORGEOUS! I had multiple bridesmaids who have been in many weddings tell me this was the best hair and... Read More makeup they have ever had in a wedding. In addition to their great work, the REVEAL team were also just really fun, genuine people who made getting ready a great time.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Arisa I

We planned our wedding remotely and did not have time to meet for rehearsal, but Allison and her team did fantastic job of nailing the perfect make up and the hair style, if anything, much better than I had in my mind! Before the wedding day, I was worried as generally, make up... Read More for brides tend to be very heavy and cakey, but mine was perfectly balanced, not too heavy for my fiance who's not a big fan of heavy make up, but enough to cover whatever i wanted to hide for all-evening photo shoots, and perfectly special for our special day :D My hair was done beautifully as well, I wanted to have losely done up braided style, despite my not too long hair, but it was not a problem for her at all. I really loved how she did my hair, I literally "WOWED" when she finished my hair :) On our wedding day, it was blessed with quite a bit of rain, but my hair stayed perfect all night without looking hardened with hair spray! My nieces and my sister had their hair up too, and they looked adorable and beautiful, they nailed what would look the most pretty and also what we would be comfortable with, they were really great to chat with while getting ready too, and made the getting ready part very relaxed and fun :)

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Adam M

Allison and Coco were amazing! I loved m hair-the style and extensions were perfect--and the cut and color Allison did beforehand :) Coco was great as well, she did tattoo cover-up, airbrushing, and overall makeup/lashes. I loved the look! They both worked on the rest of my... Read More bridal party too--all of them loved their hair/makeup. Thank you again! I would highly recommend you all to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Ashley G

Allison and Coco were amazing! They truly made the day a lot of fun. We had a good size party getting a mixture of hair/makeup done. Allison did a fantastic job with extensions and styling, while Coco made the makeup look natural and stay all day through the evening. I can't... Read More thank them enough!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 JESSICA T

Allison and Jenny are amazing! They were so sweet and helpful. They made all the ladies beautiful and we loved having them there for the special day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Vivian D

Where can I start?! Allison and her team are incredible! They were quick to respond when I inquired about information. Planning this from Texas was an absolute breeze with them as they were always in constant contact with me up until the big day answering questions and concerns.... Read More Jenny was the one who did my hair and make up for my big day and I could not have been anymore satisfied than I was. She made me look and feel beautiful for my big day. I can't recommend them enough for you wedding in Hawaii!! ❤

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

My wedding was on 7/7/17 and Allison and her team made sure my experience was everything I wanted. They made me feel comfortable and I enjoyed getting ready with them. Allison made sure that I was happy and it my styling was exactly what I wanted!

2017-10-31T02:59:16 Response from the vendor

So happy to hear you were happy with having us! We are flattered to hear your sweet words! Hope to have a chance to do your hair again! Congrats!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Alexa V

Allison and Jenny are the best! Coming from Oregon, I booked them for bridal and bridal party hair and makeup without meeting or doing a consultation beforehand and I couldn't have been happier! Not only are they the sweetest but we all looked amazing! They made the whole day so... Read More much fun and I would absolutely recommend Allison and her team to everyone! Thank you, thank you!

2017-10-18T20:16:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! We loved working with you and your girls. You all were so much fun and everyone was so sweet! I appreciate you taking the time to write this! Wishing you many many years of love! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lauren G

Jenny is the absolute best! I had her for my trial a few days before the wedding, my actual wedding day and another day for my honeymoon shoot as well! I felt so beautiful all three days! She did the hair and makeup for a few of my bridesmaids as well and everyone was super... Read More

happy! Allison is equally as amazing as well! She answered all of my (1 and a half million) questions and never made me feel like I was a bother. She took the time out to explain exactly what would happen on the trial and wedding day and confirmed all appointments with me as the date was nearing. I will definitely use Reveal again and would recommend them to anyone!

2017-10-18T20:20:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You are too sweet! The biggest compliment to us was you having us for one last shoot before you headed off of the island! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review, sending us photos and being such a fun... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Lisa K

I had such an amazing experience with Allison and her team. Allison was easy to get in contact with throughout the planning process and was always very accommodating. The night before the wedding my mom decided she wanted to get her hair done and Allison agreed with no questions... Read More asked; I was so appreciative. Dre and Jenny came to my wedding venue so that my bridesmaids and I could get ready on site. Jenny did an amazing job with my makeup. I don't wear much makeup in my everyday life so I wanted a very natural look. Jenny was able to achieve the exact look I was going for...natural but still enough makeup to make me look and feel special. Dre worked wonders with my curly, thick hair. I was a little worried that my half down style would not hold up during my outdoor wedding but my hair looked perfect all night long. I had the front pieces of my hair braided back; a style we had played around with a lot during my trial. Between the trial and the wedding, Dre practiced different braid styles, working to perfect it for my big day. And I am SO incredibly happy with how it came out and grateful for all of the hard work she put in. I can't say enough good things about the Reveal Hair and Makeup team and I would recommend them to anyone who asked!

2017-09-17T00:30:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We had the best time getting to know you at your trial and prepping you for your special day! We know how much of a challenge the weather is here for hair styling and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Dana L

If I could give more stars I would!! Allison & Jenny did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and I will suggest them to EVERYONE! They were so fun! My husband and I decided to elope -just us two- in Hawaii. At 5:30 am I was in the bathroom crying because I missed my friends and... Read More my mom and I was sad that I was going to be "alone" on my wedding day. Although they will never take the place of my friends and family- Allison and Jenny didn't make me feel like I was alone with strangers on my wedding day. I was able to laugh, listen to music, and enjoy to the whole getting ready process. Thank you!!

2017-09-17T00:33:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us here on The Knot! We are so grateful for your time and sweet words. We had so much fun too being your "bridesmaids"! You deserved the glam/girl time and were lucky you found us to join... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Krystal H

Allison and the REVEAL Hair & Makeup team is absolutely AMAZING! I had an early morning appointment for my wedding at 4AM for 10 people in my wedding party and the team worked their magic. Not only did the team accommodate an early appointment, they had great attitudes and were... Read More all smiles and laughter the entire time. My bridal party received the exact looks they were looking for and everyone looked amazing. Allison was so easy to work with via email and she was prompt with responses to my questions. Her professionalism made me a calm and reassured bride because I knew I was in good hands with REVEAL. I highly recommend anyone in the Hawaii area to consider REVEAL Hair & Makeup for their next special occasion.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Andrea M

I absolutely loved Allison and Jenny! When researching for someone to do hair and makeup for my big day, I checked reviews and REVEAL had PLENTY! Allison was great when I reached out to her - she asked questions and provided a lot of feedback. She was always very upbeat and... Read More excited about helping prepare for my wedding. Her rates were also very affordable. Ours was actually a family vacation with a wedding thrown in and she was very understanding that I didn't want a lot of time up to the wedding spent on small details. When she and Jenny showed up on the morning of my wedding, we were greeted with big hugs and smiles. They were so very down to earth and made our time fun while they did hair and makeup for both me and my daughter. They pulled off the exact looks I wanted for my beach wedding! I would definitely recommend REVEAL for any bride - you get the best of everything with this team in terms of costs, experience, and dedication to making you feel beauty on your special day! I cannot thank these ladies enough!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Malia H

Allison (hair) and Coco (makeup) and the rest of the team were such a joy to have on my wedding day. Despite all the tension and craziness (and a few picky Moms and bridesmaids) the whole team was able to accommodate our requests and keep us all cool and calm (or as much as we... Read More could be) that day! They perfectly matched my style of a beach/natural look, along with the entire wedding party. Everyone looked so beautiful! They are also great people that I would love to keep in touch with in the future. Highly recommend!

2017-04-23T02:51:03 Response from the vendor

Getting you all ready for your wedding was so much fun! You were beautiful and I loved how seeing all of the details come together while we prepped you girls! Thank you for finding us for your beauty team with all of the other options... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Jen W

Allison and CoCo came out to my air bnb in waianae for my wedding and not only were they so sweet and so fun, but they were also very relatable, timely, and thoughtful in helping me stay relaxed as they gave me advice for how to smile through my tears during the day and ignore... Read More the drama (which were two of my greatest concerns). As if that weren't enough, these wonderful ladies did my hair and makeup based on a really vague description of what I wanted and made me look incredible. I am a redhead and I had really specific wedding colors that I felt were going to be hard to work with, but they were excited for the challenge and their consistent compliments and encouragement through our morning together were so great! All they had to do was look at me (my hair/complexion) and my dress and they knew exactly what to do. All morning none of my girls could come and look at me without either crying or gushing, it was so special and I felt so beautiful. And for someone who already knows how to do my own hair and makeup really well (and I normally don't let anyone touch my hair or makeup), it was HUGE for me to feel like they really made me look better than I ever have! So, long story short, these women have a REAL talent. My new husband genuinely couldn't look away from me all day! The ladies of Reveal are sweet and gentle and patient, and they know what they are doing. They made my wedding day so special and made me feel like a really gorgeous bride, and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone for their special day!!! Thank you, ladies!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Nicole H

Loved my hairstylist and makeup artist. Gave them a pintrest board and my fave style for hair and makeup and it turned out great. They also did awesome work with my bridesmaids. Nice up style hair and very natural makeup. Also left emergency lip color and pins to fix anything,... Read More which was great. Totally needed the lip color after the photos that happened before the ceremony. Also nice touch up on my husbands blemish!

2016-11-07T03:18:12 Response from the vendor

We had the best time with you last week! Even so early in the morning you all were so much fun! Thank you for choosing our team and taking the time to review! We can't wait to see some photos from the day! CONGRATS!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Andrea E

Reveal Hair and Makeup runs a top notch classy operation! Allison did many pre-wedding hairstyles (with and without extensions) until I found the exact style that fit my day most perfectly. She is so sweet and professional and does everything she can to ensure you look beautiful... Read More on your most special day. I HIGHLY recommend Allison and Reveal Hair and Makeup for your special day! Thank you so much Allison!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Allison and her team were amazing! They made everyone feel comfortable and at ease with their upbeat attitudes and level of professionalism. They took our timeline seriously and more importantly, styled everyone with the weather in mind. I had no idea what I wanted but... Read More Allison knew exactly what to do with me. The others had more specific tastes and were extremely happy with their looks as well. Everyone looked elegant without being overly done and our styles lasted all night long. I feel their expertise came in so handy throughout our wedding prep. Seriously, she's the new friend you want in your bridal suite. Loved them!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley L

My sister hired reveal to do our hair and makeup for her wedding. We loved them! I felt comfortable telling them exactly what Iook I was wanting and they exceeded my expectations. They were so fun and easy to be around while also extremely talented. It was a win win situation.... Read More I would definately recommend reveal!

Allison Miyamoto

Allison Miyamoto, owner of Reveal Hair & Makeup has over 15 years in the beauty industry. With a dream to pull together some of her favorite artists to create a team to service Hawaii's brides, bridesmaids and wedding guests, Reveal was born. Allison is trained and licensed as a hair stylist for over 10 years, Allison has worked in salons and for weddings and events throughout southern California before moving to Hawaii at age 23. She has been mentored by a number of celebrity stylists and continuously works to hone her skills and to keep up with trends.