Religious Ceremony, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ceremony, Wedding

Se Habla Español

1802 Westfield Rd, Harrisburg, PA (717) 412-7345

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Tammy M

We got married at the Lodge at Liberty Forge in Mechanicsburg and got Theresa's card during the planning process from them. Theresa, from the get-go, was quick to respond to emails and questions. She has been a absolute pleasure to work with! She was helpful during the entire... Read More planning process, including the rehearsal. We were able to customize the template for our ceremony so that it really spoke to us. We've heard nothing but wonderful things regarding the ceremony and how lovely Theresa was from our guests! I think what we appreciate the most is that she wasn't just reading from the page, but speaking from memory and was able make it more interesting-not only for us but for the guests. She put alot of thought into every line and verse as she spoke and that showed! We really appreciate how special the ceremony was, it really did feel like it was tailored just for us. We will never forget it! Theresa also takes the time to review all that's involved getting your name changed as well, I feel less stressed about it for sure! I feel like she was exceptionally priced for all that she does, its a good deal- especially in the scheme of things. We are grateful to have found her and that she was a part of our special day! I highly recommend her for any kind of ceremony in which you need an officiant honestly-- wedding or not!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Michelle S

Reverend Theresa is AMAZING!! My fiancé and I found her information online, and she could not have been a more perfect fit for our day! She provides you with multiple templates that you can use to customize your ceremony. Theresa met with us about a month prior to the wedding to... Read More meet us and make sure our ceremony was perfect for us, and our day was that and more. Our wedding guests complimented how great Reverend Theresa was as well! We loved Theresa and would definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Jason J

Rev. Theresa was amazing. She made it so easy to pick/write a ceremony and everything went just as planned. She was very flexible and easy to work with, made great suggestions when writing the ceremony and ensured that it stayed true to who we are. We got tons of compliments on... Read More how nice our ceremony was. Can't say enough good things about her. She is super organized and professional. Price was very reasonable and she did everything just as planned. Thank you Theresa!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Kate R

Theresa was absolutely amazing to work with. My husband and I loved the planning process with Theresa. She is so helpful and accommodating with the ceremony preparation. She provided so many options for us and we were able to customize our ceremony to fit our personalities and... Read More our relationship. We can't thank Theresa enough for everything! Our ceremony was everything we wanted it to be and more!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kara R

Theresa was such a perfect officiant for us! She made us feel very comfortable and less nervous during the ceremony. She was also very easy and fun to work with!! She provided several ceremony script options and let us choose the most suitable option for us. I would highly... Read More recommend Theresa for your wedding officiant! She really was a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Kira O

Theresa was amazing! We received so many compliments on our ceremony and we owe them all to her. She's extremely professional, organized, and thoughtful with all of her helpful suggestions.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Kayleigh P

We could not have asked for a better person to marry us. She is very organized and knowledgeable. She walked me through the process of changing my name as well as apply for a wedding licence. The ceremony was a perfect length, but also long enough to bring on the water works.... Read More She was very flexible with out beliefs, since I am catholic and my husband is not religious. She had a lot of ceremony options and allowed for customization! She was absolutely perfect and an amazing and reasonable price! Thank you again Theresa!

Our wonderful Officiant

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jessica G

Reverend Theresa Gilberti was such a wonderful person to work with. My husband and I are more spiritual people and we don't belong to a church. Theresa was recommended to me by the Inn Keeper of the B&B which was our venue. She has performed many ceremonies at our venue. She... Read More is warm person who takes time to get to know you both as a couple, but she is also very direct and wants to get business done, which is something we were looking for, no fluff. She is also very punctual, and takes that very seriously, which is something I respect. For our package, she provided a self guided rehearsal, meaning she was not there to run it. I was a little worried at first, but she provide all the information you need and after 2 runs, our crew had it down. We were also able to customize our ceremony. She provided all here ceremony templates and allowed us to cut and paste our own ceremony using parts of all of them to fit us.

August 29th wedding

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Monica H

We had tons of compliments from our guest about Theresa's ceremony for us. We had emailed back and forth and we were able to have a lot of say and personalize how our ceremomy went. Theresa is very knowledgeable and knew the ins and outs of how to make our wedding ceremony... Read More perfect. She also gave us information on getting our marriage certificate and how to get my name changed. She was incredibly sweet, so helpful and really helped make such an exciting day really special!! You won't be disappointed!

Wonderful Officiant

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Kelly R

Reverend Theresa was the perfect person to choose to officiate our wedding. Right form the start, she was great with communication and always answered any email or phone call within 24 hours. We met with her prior to the big day to talk about how we would like everything to... Read More go..and from the second of meeting her, she made us feel so comfortable. She customized our wedding ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. On the big day, she worked so well with us to make some last minute changes when we found out rain was going to effect some of the parts of the ceremony. She also gave us step-by-step instructions for our marriage license and everything that needed done to change your name. She was so helpful in more ways than one, and her enthusiastic, fun, and loving personality was perfect for our wedding. Thank you Theresa!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Marissa B

Theresa came highly recommended by our venue, and now I know why! She is incredibly sweet, caring, and thorough. She took time to get to know us as a couple before performing the ceremony, and was so organized. She has many different ceremony styles to choose from, and you can... Read More customize to your heart's content. On the day of the wedding, she was prompt and helpful in getting everyone organized for the ceremony. Many people remarked on how animated she was in her speaking. She was funny enough to keep it light but serious enough for the commitment taking place. I would recommend her to anyone!

Beautiful ceremony

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Beth D

She was very easy to work with, and provided many ceremony templates for us to choose from. She allowed us to create our own ceremony based on our wants. She kept the ceremony light hearted and was animated while she performed our ceremony. She responded quickly to e-mails... Read More and was accommodating for our pre-wedding meeting.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Emily J

Rev. Theresa Gilberti was wonderful to work with and did a beautiful job on our ceremony! She provided us with a lot of ceremonies to pick and choose sections. This really gave us the chance to put together a ceremony that really fit us! During the ceremony, she was so... Read More wonderful. Had a little bit of a sense of humor, which we loved, and didn't flinch at how hot it was! Thank you Theresa for making our ceremony so perfect!

so awesome

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Bridget S

She has a great sense of humor and knows what she is doing and how to entertain the couple and guests. Great to work with!

Non-Denominational Officiant in Central PA

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Allison L

Theresa was great and we received a ton of compliments about her and our ceremony from our guests! Everyone particularly loved the wine ceremony that we incorporated. She was easy to get in contact with, fast to respond, and provided a ton of useful information.

theresa saved the day!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Maria s

We could not have asked for a more caring, wonderful human being to have married us. she talked me down from the ledge on numerous occasions, as our wedding was extremely hectic and many unforeseen circumstances could have dampened the day. she was our ray of sunshine, rolled... Read More with the punches, and made everyone smile, cry, and be soo thankful!! we could not have chosen a more special and magical person for our day.

She's fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Jessica T

We absolutely LOVED working with Theresa! She is warm, friendly, creative, humorous, and brilliantly engaging when officiating for a crowd. She is also extremely organized and efficient, and skilled at running a smooth rehearsal (not an easy feat with my wedding party and... Read More family, hahaha, but she did it with ease!), and she thinks of every possible logistical detail in the book to beforehand to ensure that your ceremony will be flawless. My fiancée and I even wanted to create our own special wedding tradition with a sunflower watering element, and Theresa was so enthusiastic and accommodating; she voluntarily wrote up a spoken component for this tradition without us even asking, and it was perfect! Everyone complimented us on how beautifully the ceremony was presented. We couldn't be happier that we chose to work with Theresa and highly recommend that you do as well!

Beautiful ceremony

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Christine P

We had the perfect ceremony! Theresa was very easy to work with and very accomodating. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the ceremopny was from the readings she did to the sand ceremony. If you are looking for an officiant definitely consider her!

Beautiful Ceremony

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Kenndra S

We worked with Theresa and she was very lovely. Always immediately answered my e-mails. She worked with us in a very patient manner as we tried to find a venue and then ended up having a small intimate wedding. She was very understanding when an unexpected innocent occurred and... Read More worked with us to get through it. There are many options to go with depending upon what fits into your budget.

Exceptional Officiant

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Tracey O

Reverend Theresa Gilberti was the officiant for our wedding ceremony. She was wonderful! She sent us several ceremony styles to choose from and met with us 5 months before our wedding to discuss all the details. I really wanted an officiant who would be able to “round up” our... Read More wedding party of 14 people and make sure they knew and understood their roles. She did an awesome job! She was available for the rehearsal and kept our entire wedding party in line. She definitely didn’t just go through the motions. You could tell she wanted to ensure we had the best ceremony possible with everything we wanted, and she succeeded. Her fee was also very reasonable. I highly recommend her!

Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Amanda E

We were sure Theresa was the officiant for us immediately after our first meeting with her. So much so that we did not meet with anyone else! Theresa was organized, open, and fun. She has such a great personality! She kept in contact with us throughout the planning process... Read More and offered excellent advice. When the rehearsal finally came, she was ready and willing to go through the ceremony and procession as many times as we needed even though it was nearly below freezing outside. She took everything in stride and kept me and the wedding party calm and where we needed to be at all times. The ceremony went off without a hitch and Theresa was fully prepared with tissues and comic relief throughout as it was once again very cold. It was everything we wanted and could have hoped for. Everyone thought Theresa was completely awesome! We are so thankful she married us.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/15/2012 Michelle K

We loved our experience with Theresa. She is a kind woman who really listened to what we wanted our ceremony to be like. She responded to my emails promptly and put up with me changing things a few times. It was even her birthday on the day of our wedding, but she was glad to... Read More still officiate! I would recommend her to everyone!

Saint Theresa!

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Laura M

Theresa was a remarkable officiant, from the day we met her to the ceremony itself. She responded to my emails with courteous, thorough replies chock-full of useful information for me as a new bride. She had a 1.5-hour phone consultation with us, and got to know my husband and... Read More I; she customized our ceremony with a tradition she had never delivered before; she provided us instructions for running our own rehearsal, and did it all within our price range. The day of, she was there early, dressed beautifully and professionally, and delivered the loveliest reading of our ceremony. She was natural, mixing in light humor and genuine joy - you would think she had known us for years. This is a wonderful Reverend with a knack for customer service, and a heart of gold.

easy to work with

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 jes d

She showed up in the snow, early. Got us through everything smoothly! She was easy to communicate with and very flexible.

Great ceremony.

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Jessica M

Theresa allowed us a customizable ceremony and it ended up being beautiful and exactly what we wanted! She facilitated our rehearsal and met with us prior to the wedding to go over all details. We received our ceremony in a binder and absolutely loved our wedding day.