Reynolds Treasures Wedding Services

Charleston, SC

Wedding Coordination & Packages, Officiant Service

We help local and destination couples have the wedding of their dreams while staying within their budget. Each couple is different, therefore each service and ceremony is customized to YOU! We offer Officiant Services, Wedding Packages, and Wedding Coordination. Whether it's photographers, officiants, florist, or any other need, we have the team to offer you the wedding of your dreams. Let Reynolds Treasures provide you with our award winning experience so that your can treasure every moment of your wedding.

Religious Affiliations

Methodist, Nondenominational, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Spiritual

Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Ashley K

Can't say enough great things about Andrea. She was able to make my destination beach wedding PERFECT. Loved being able to work with her via email for all the details! Day of she was such a help, would highly recommend!

2017-11-14T09:41:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks Ashley, It was a pleasure to be part of your special day and loved your family and friends. The day couldn't have been nicer and Kevin truly did an amazing job with your photos. Wishing you much happiness.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Pam L

Could not have been a more beautiful wedding! Highly recommend Reynolds Treasures, they made planning the wedding so easy and stress free.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Hayley L

Reynolds Treasures was amazing. They answered every question throughout the planning process and on the day of the wedding everything was perfect. Wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kaci G

Andrea at Reynolds Treasures was wonderful. My paperwork was lost a few months after I booked due to a system glitch, but she took charge and made sure everything was fixed so that our wedding would be perfect. She emailed me periodically to make sure I was on track and to get... Read More all of the details. I had a bit of an issue with the makeup artist provided in my package, but Andrea again took control of the situation and made things right. She did a fantastic job of making sure every little detail was perfect and was just what I wanted on our special day. I honestly did not have to worry about a single thing. I recommend Reynolds Treasures to anyone and everyone! You will definitely not be disappointed!!

2017-11-14T09:35:35 Response from the vendor

Thank Kaci, Your review is much appreciated and I really enjoyed assisting you throughout the planning process! Keep in touch.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Brittney G

My husband and I wanted to elope for the small, intimate experience. My main goal was to marry the love of my life without the stress of planning a wedding. I contacted several elopement/wedding planning companies in the area and chose Reynolds Treasures based on their reviews.... Read More I tried to be flexible with the fact that they weren't returning my calls or emails promptly because it was peak wedding season. When they finally called me back we had a 5 minute discussion about the plantation package and pricing. Penny sent me a link for payment--I payed and didn't hear back from them again for several weeks. At this point I was freaking out about whether the plantation was booked, if my flowers would be ordered in time--basically everything I was promised in the package I paid for that I WOULD NOT have to worry about. They literally reached out to me the day I arrived in Charleston (2 days before my wedding) to tell me they had just used flowers from another order they had processed for a different wedding to make my bouquet. The only thing that saved my elopement from being a nightmare was the amazing person who did my hair, my photographer and the natural beauty of the location itself. Now (almost 3 months later), I am still trying to get them to send me a new marriage keepsake certificate that they offer in their package. We got married July 5th 2016 and when I went to frame the certificate a few weeks back, realized it said we got married November 2016...apparently in the future. $1500+ later, with the experience I had, for a 1 hour elopement--I would not recommend Reynolds Treasures to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

My husband and I eloped to the Charleston area with our family a couple weeks ago. Let me start by saying that Penny went above and beyond the call of duty. I can list countless examples of this, but I will focus on one. When the state of South Carolina was under a foot of... Read More water from flooding a month before our wedding, we were devastated to find that our wedding venue cancelled. Penny leapt into action and ended up finding a venue that usually does not host weddings for nearly the same price. It not only made the day extra special, but it really shows the connections she has in the Charleston area. Penny allowed me to be as involved as I wanted/needed – which is good coming from a Type A, need-to-be-in-control personality. But, at the end of the day, we trusted her. We were able to enjoy the wedding ceremony and the reception, and really had no worries all day. We couldn’t have done it without her and highly recommend her to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Sara H

Penny did an amazing job with making sure our beach wedding was perfect. I appreciated how detailed and organized she was and really took the time to make sure we had the ceremony we wanted. Her package options are very affordable and have all the options you really need. We are... Read More not from the Charleston area and did most of our communication through email, but I felt confident through the whole process that everything was taken care of. We were very pleased with the services!

Perfect beach wedding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

Reynolds treasures made our wedding day perfect. They were very helpful and professional. Being that it was a destination wedding I was nervous not being able to see everything in advance but they were very good at providing details and put me in touch with other vendors.... Read More We'll definitely be going back to them for our 5 year wedding vow renewal!!!

Wonderful Service.

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Samantha L

Jessica was our officiant. We communicated through email and she was absolutely wonderful. We picked out our ceremony and made the changes that we wanted. I had no idea what I was doing, she came in for the rehearsal and took charge, knew exactly what she was doing and was... Read More very professional. She made sure I was fine with everything before we moved on to the next point. We had a slight SNAFU the date of the wedding with a miscommunication on start time, so the ceremony started a couple of minutes late. But worse things have happened. Jessica was SUPER apologetic. Overall the service provided was wonderful and I would recommend their services.

Penny is P-E-R-F-E-C-T

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Loraine C

Penny Reynolds, owner of Reynolds Treasures, is amazing! Super easy to communicate with both over the phone and via email. Her Facebook page and website offers tons of photographic proof of her services. She is amazingly priced and super helpful in making sure your day is as... Read More special as expected! She even came on-site and did a rehearsal BEFORE a wedding WAY across town and DURING a long-weekend vacation with her husband! How kind and thoughtful. I would definitely recommend Penny for any event - day-of planning, civil or religious ceremonies, interracial or same-sex... She does it all and offers packages that include cakes, flowers, photography and more!

With us every step of the way

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Evan D

Penny had all the bases covered and really took pressure off the event by helping us to personalize our ceremony from day one. She has many creative ceremony ideas. We did the hands ceremony and were able to work with her on the script. It was beautiful and unique to us.

Professional, helpful, and FUN!

Reviewed on 5/08/2013 Lynn F

Penny Reynolds was wonderful through the whole process. We were planning our wedding from another city, and she was so helpful in getting everything together! She has "packages" to help plan everything you need from a bouquet, to photos and cupcakes, and her prices are very... Read More reasonable for the level of service she provides! She is very easy to communicate with, and she made our day stress-free. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Absolutely Perfect!

Reviewed on 2/17/2013 dawn s

Penny from Reynold's Treasures was WONDERFUL! She took care of everything for our destination wedding in Charleston, SC. My bouquet was beautiful & the pictures came out great. Penny was very professional & offered an elopement package that was within our tight budget. Thank... Read More you, Penny!

Dream Charleston, SC Wedding

Reviewed on 2/13/2013 Tramaine M

For a bride planning a destination wedding in Charleston, SC I could not have found a better friend to help me with it than Penny Reynolds of Reynolds Treasures. Penny took care of all the details. Everything! All we had to do was show up. She was in contact with us up until and... Read More after the event. She was available each and every time we needed her to be. Person to person, face-to-face communication is the best form of communication. With Penny, even though we were seven hours away, she made me feel like she was right there with me through the wedding planning. There was never any confusion. Penny is a true gem! Thanks to Reynolds Treasures our day was fantastic, unforgettable, perfect!

Quick and Simple

Reviewed on 2/11/2013 Holly B

Penny was very sweet. I completed a short form and she handled the rest - bouquet, cupcakes and photography. The ceremony was simple and intimate just the way we wanted it.

Very pleased

Reviewed on 2/11/2013

I just want to say that they are amazing!!!! My wedding was everything I could ever ask for and more. Penny was wonderful and very helpful. For all the brides reading and is looking for someone to help plan your wedding I strongly suggest Renolds Treasures!! Penny really made me... Read More feel like a queen, I was always giving the V.I.P treatment!!! My husband was very pleased with the job her and everyone else did to make our big day amazing.

Best Day Ever!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 emily s

From reviewing Reynolds Treasures website, I just knew Penny was the right fit for me! She was so helpful. Professional, yet easy going. She would present options to me, and had patience to explain everything to me! Penny is a true gem, and valuable to any bride during this... Read More stressful time!! Hire her, you won't regret it!!!

Perfection!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 June J

I was nervous planning a destination wedding, until I spoke to Penny at Reynolds Treasures! She helped me find the perfect location. Even went to a couple and took some extra photos to email me! I ordered one of her wedding packages, and all I had to do was get my dress for... Read More the most part! The wedding ceremony was more than I ever thought it could be! If I could up the rating to 10 stars, I would do it in a heartbeat!

Thankful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Kim J

Penny was absolutely wonderful! From our first conversation to the numerous emails up until the wedding day she was a comfort. Unfortunately we had a little bad weather on the day we planned our beach wedding but Penny was very compassionate and understanding. We was able to... Read More change the date and location with no problem. Thanks Penny for a truly memorable day!

SO good!

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 Allison J

Penny officiated our wedding in Sept, 2012, and we couldn't have been happier! We met her when she did the ceremony for my husband's twin brother's wedding back in May, and loved her immediately. She was very laid back and easy to get along with, and did everything exactly as... Read More we wanted it. We wrote our own vows, and she kept them with her beforehand so I wouldn't have to worry about it, and she gave us a folder afterward with all the paperwork we would need to change my name. She even moved away from us during our kiss in our ceremony so that she wouldn't be in those pictures. I never would have thought of doing that or asking her to do that, but it was a really nice touch. Penny was really wonderful, and I highly recommend her.

Perfectly precise

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Kensey B

Penny was great! She helped fill in any holes I may have left. Planning our own wedding, we did not have a wedding planner or day-of coordinator. Penny was able to step in and make sure everything was ready to go while I got dressed and enjoyed our day. She was able to help my... Read More aprehensive husband write his own beautiful vows (he's not a writer & claims to not be romantic). Everything was perfect, timely, and organized...just what I needed! I would highly recommend her for your special day!

Sail Boat Wedding

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Gwen B

I would highly recommend Penny (Reynolds Treasures) to preform your wedding. She is the sweetest, most helpful, most amazing Lady! She "FITS" right into your wedding making you feel as if she is your best friend. She not only makes your weeding the Most Special day, she is very... Read More helpful in helping you with getting just the right ceremony to "FIT" your personality as well as giving you all the forms to get your name changed and the order in which you need to do things after the wedding. And her Photography and video is just "Perfect" You can see my wedding on You Tube under "Sail Boat Wedding Mount Pleasant SC Harbor. You will not be disappointed in any thing she does for you!!!! She is a 10 1/2!!

She's amazing!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Yasmine D

Penny performed my ceremony for me this past September and I have to say she is the most helpful, flexible, considerate, and thoughtful person. I hired her a year before my date (because I knew I had to have her as my officiant when I met her at a Wedding Festival purely by... Read More accident!). That year, she even sent a Christmas card. It was so sweet! She will help you come up with a ceremony that fits the relationship perfectly. She successfully navigated my "complicated" family dynamic without any problems. She even asked me about her attire for the day (something I had NEVER thought to think about). And she never had a problem communicating with me primarily through email since that was most convenient for me. I would definitely recommend Penny Reynolds for anyone looking for someone to not just to make their marriage legal, but to bring heart and personalization to their ceremony (we have had people comment our ceremony constantly since the wedding). If I had to do it all over again, I'd choose Penny again in a heartbeat. =)

Amazing Wedding

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Chris L

Penny was AMAZING!! I was not sure what to expect when planninhg a wedding long distance witrh someone I did not know. Penny was wonderful. She was accomodating in every way and very professional. I woudl recommend Reynolds Treasures to anyone!! Thank you again Penny.d

Definately Recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 elizabeth d

Penny was FANTASTIC! Penny came through amazingly on my very last minute arrangement!! She had an amazing vision for my beach wedding and brought it to life. Short and sweet was my ceremony and she even gave military discount! We will cherish our special day forever thanks... Read More to Penny!