Rhys Stucker Photography

ME: York & Cumberland Counties; NH: Strafford & Belknap

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

95 Country Club Rd 3, Sanford, ME
ME: York & Cumberland Counties; NH: Strafford & Belknap

Do Not Use This Photographer.

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 haley m

He couldn't not have been a worse candidate for our wedding photography. My now husband and I searched and interviewed numerous photographers before settling on Rhys. My husband thought he was funny and quirky. Turns out he was nothing but lazy. We had made a verbal agreement in... Read More March for an August wedding and after meeting with him, he said he would send us over a contract as soon as we had left and to expect it no later than a week from now. Not only did we not receive it that week, but we NEVER got it. We called him, e-mailed him and even stopped by his office to confirm that he was still going to work our wedding. All times, he confirmed and apologized for not having sent the contract out yet. Needless to say, we ended up having to find another photographer. I wouldn't recommend his photography to ANYONE. The pictures are mediocre at best and even spending $600 for 5 hours is over priced for his work.

Poor Choice

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Rachel F

When I first met this photographer at a bridal expo he was great. He was very personable, his work was amazing, and his price was good. But he was not what I expected. He didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked and after the wedding it took him almost 2.5 years to get... Read More me my photo album. He kept making excuses as to why it wasn't done yet. I will say that the album came out great and the pictures are good quality, but I would not recommend him at all.

Start a Conversation!