RI, MA & CT - Award Winning DJ & Uplighting

Serving Rhode Island, Massachusetts & Connecticut couples for over 15 years, Rhythm Express specializes in turning your ideas into a soundtrack that will have your guests jumping to their feet and dancing the night away!!! Customizing DJ or Uplighting packages to fit your needs and budget we keep the party going and your guests out on the dance floor! See what our fans have to say!!! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and read the numerous reviews by our awesome customers & Contact us right away!!!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

BEST DJ EVER

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Alexis S

I can honestly say that Bill was absolutely amazing. To start, my husband and I had very different views on what we wanted for our wedding music. Josh originally preferred a band as he really likes country/rock music. I really wanted a DJ as I think we wanted a really eclectic... Read More mix of music (as I do not like country at all!). Bill put us immediately at ease as he understood of needs/wants and made several suggestions in terms of groupings of music/times and artists we could play that we both loved. Josh immediately changed his mind- which is VERY difficult to do :)- and asked for Bill to be our DJ soon after. In terms of planning, Bill was amazing and accommodating. Due to my work schedule, it was difficult to meet in person for me. We had conference calls at night to discuss and he also met us half way from our home in order to make it as easy as possible. Furthermore, Bill was incredibly helpful and came up with a detailed almost minute by minute itinerary for our entire ceremony and wedding. This was helpful as Bill helped me think through the details of the wedding to ensure that everything was all set- this was my first wedding and there was A LOT I did not think about! He also provided this to all of our other vendors which was very helpful as it kept everyone on the same page. In terms of the ceremony/wedding itself- Bill was outstanding and I think we received more compliments on the music than anything else! For Josh and I, we did not have time to make a list of all the songs we wanted played (as we know most of our friends have done for their weddings). Even after our first discussion, Bill had a clear understanding of the [many] types of music we wanted played- we would give him a band and he would come up with 10 other bands that were similar in style that we would love. Our guest LOVED this- especially because they were able to request songs (within reason). In addition, because we wanted so many types of music played- he helped us structure the music styles in our wedding to allow for flow/consistency (Ie. acoustic instrumental for ceremony, classic blues, country, light rock for cocktail hour and dinner, millennium pop/new pop, classic rock hits for reception. Even a mix of some clubbier music as the night went on per bridesmaid requests:)). Lastly, as all brides/grooms know.. it is an absolute nightmare trying to organize adults. They don't listen! Bill was fabulous- not only did he flawlessly organize our itinerary for the night and we were on time TO THE MINUTE, but he consistently organized our large and sometimes difficult families, and large wedding party including 9 bridesmaids, and 5 groomsmen throughout the night. As you can see- I cannot say enough good things about Bill- truly if you are even thinking of a DJ request him!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 ashlee c

I can't say enough good things about Bill! I actually first met Bill when I was working as a wedding planner in Newport, RI. He was the DJ at multiple weddings and events that I worked, so I was able to witness his work first-hand. When I got engaged, he was one of the first... Read More vendor calls I made! I was thrilled that he had our wedding date available and he quickly set up a time to meet with me and my (now) husband. One of my favorite things about Bill is that he is EXTREMELY prompt and responsive with e-mails and phone calls. He was always very accommodating when setting up a meeting time and location. All throughout the planning, Bill continued to impress me with his organization and attention to detail. He was also VERY good at reading us as a couple, asking us questions about the kind of music we like, and giving us suggestions and feedback. On the day of our wedding, Bill was prompt, professional, and a ton of fun! He had our friends and family on the dance floor all night long - which is exactly what we wanted. He also provided uplighting which added the PERFECT ambiance to our venue. Last (but not least), his pricing was very reasonable. We were able to have all of the things we wanted (including uplighting) and stay in budget. I wish we could do it all again! I highly recommend Bill! You won't be disappointed.

Rhythm Express Rocks the House!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Andrew P

We got so many compliments from our guests that Bill was the best DJ that they had ever seen at a wedding. My wife and I most certainly agree! Overall, if I could, I would give him 10 stars. He's the perfect DJ! I can't recommend Bill enough or give him high enough praise but... Read More I'll try. Here goes... From the very start we knew that Bill was the right fit for us. We had called a few other DJ services but didn't feel as connected with them as we did with Bill. As we started talking about the music to play it became clear that 1) he understood our tastes perfectly, and 2) his knowledge of music/artists from past and present is amazing. He made it so easy to pick the music because he could pick similar artists...almost like a human version of the internet music sight that rhymes with Fandora. He worked with us on the reception events (first dance, dinner, toasts, etc.) and didn't bat an eye when we changed pretty much everything at least once. He is easy going and able to just go with the flow. The day of the wedding he came early to the venue so that he could make sure he was set up and ready to go. He made sure to stay out of the way of everything else that was going on and just focused on his tasks. During the cocktail hour and the reception, the music selection was absolutely perfect. He made sure to keep the music appropriate for what was going on and kept everybody interested. Throughout the reception he was able to keep people on the dance floor using a perfect combination of fast and slow songs. We left a lot of the selections to him and I don't think I could've picked a more fitting soundtrack for our reception. Even my Mom and Dad danced a few times which is a small miracle. He also worked well with the other vendors that we had (wait staff, photographers, etc.) which made our lives so much easier. We didn't have to do any of the coordination during the wedding/reception, Bill did it all for us! Selecting Bill as our DJ was the best decision we could've made and he made the biggest day of our lives absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Tayla F

It was wonderful to work with bill. He made the whole process so easy and helped us out with some great suggestions. He was great at understanding our style and was very open to any changes we had. He was wonderful the night of as well! Would absolutely recommend!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Sam F

Wow, I cannot speak more highly of Bill! He is an incredible DJ and absolutely killed it on our wedding day. We couldn't be happier and can't say enough good things about him. He delivered flawlessly with attention to every detail and brought contagious joy and enthusiasm to our... Read More very special day. He made us (bride & groom) so happy, as well as all members of the bridal party, our family, and all other guests. Execution was perfect for all aspects of the wedding including the announcements, the first dance, the cake cutting, the various speeches and everywhere in-between. We received so many compliments from guests of all relations and ages throughout the wedding about how amazing he was. Additionally, as I suspect happens at all weddings, we of course had some last minute slight changes and Bill accommodated effortlessly with a calmness that made it easy for all. Also, I want to mention how wonderful Bill was with every step leading up to the wedding, including helping us express what exactly we wanted, giving helpful advice, and providing a template for us to plan. This helped our scattered minds tremendously. A+++!!! Thank you Bill!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Alex C

Amazing!!! Bill was SO wonderful to work with and he had everyone on the dance floor! Would highly recommend him, very organized and goes through everything with you! He did an amazing job at both my wedding and my sisters wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jenn B

Working with Bill for our wedding was the best decision we could have ever made! From start to finish, he made everything easy!!! We told him what we wanted and he truly made that vision come to life. He coordinated with our caterer and photographer to make our reception... Read More flawless - a simple added touch that I really appreciated! We met with him prior to the big day and told him songs we really wanted to hear, he did not disappoint!! He played EVERYTHING we wanted and played all of the songs that went perfectly with the night. We never left the dance floor. I would highly recommend Bill; if you want a flawless evening with the best playlist (ever!!!) then Bill is your guy!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Leah R

Bill from Rhythm Express is the best DJ! I have nothing but good things to say about him. From the first time we met, I knew he was going to make our wedding a blast, and he sure did! My husband and I met with him twice throughout the planning process, and he is SO organized. He... Read More is so easy to get in touch with, responds to questions quickly, and gets back to you with updates super fast. He asks you what you want for your wedding (for us it was more time dancing with our guests) and helps you organize your entire wedding timeline from the music point-of-view, which is really helpful because the music makes a big impact on everything! He works well with the other vendors to make sure everything flows smoothly on your wedding day. He even checks in with you to make decisions on timing if you're ahead of schedule. Bill is so fun, and you can tell he really enjoys his work. He has fun doing what he does, which makes the night even better. He knows how to keep people on the dance floor. I highly recommend him for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Alex W

Bill isn't just a DJ, he's your wedding-planning partner. He will help you plan your entire ceremony/reception from start to finish, and run the night seamlessly for you. We met twice and planned every detail, not just choosing the music to play, but also working out which... Read More events we wanted to include (toasts, cake cutting, bouquet toss) and the timing for everything. He was also incredibly helpful with music choices - If my fiance and I didn't know what song to choose for an event, Bill was ready with recommendations, and also created an absolutely flawless playlist for the night based on general suggestions of music genres we enjoy. The night ran like a well-oiled machine with Bill at the helm making sure everything ran on schedule. He absolutely exceeded my already high expectations of him.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Ashlie T

Bill was absolutely incredible before, during and after our wedding. He won my husband and myself over upon first meeting him. He was happy to help us determine our wedding music as much of as little as we wanted. Communication was open and clear throughout our entire experience... Read More with Bill. He was flexible with meeting locations, phone meetings and times. Bill has smart and trustworthy judgement when it comes to family introductions and in-action troubleshooting, he only consults you when necessary during your event and asks relevant and intelligent questions if/when needed. Our wedding coordinator shared that she too had a great experience with him the day of. We have recommended him to several friends and family members also getting married and we are happy to say we'll be seeing him at least 1 future wedding! Thank you Bill!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Caroline B

Bill did an amazing job at our wedding! He kept our guests dancing all night and played the perfect music for each part of the reception. Even before the wedding Bill went above and beyond to make sure he knew what we wanted for our music, provided recommendations based on his... Read More experience and helped work through our reception timeline to ensure everything went smoothly. He took the time to make sure our wedding was perfect for us. We really enjoyed working with him and would highly recommend him to any couple!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Erin L

Bill did such a great job keeping our guests dancing! Music selection was perfect and he kept the nights festivities moving smoothly. Would definitely recommend Bill as a dj for any wedding!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Alyssa B

Bill exceeded our expectations! Bill was so willing to work with our hectic schedules to make sure everything was perfect! He made sure to meet with us and speak with us multiple times to come up for the perfect game plan! He was so helpful throughout the process from helping us... Read More organize the flow of the wedding to picking songs for each moment that matched our styles! Bill kept me and my guests dancing the entire night!!! I would highly recommend him for any occasion!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Candice F

Bill was amazing- so well prepared, so sweet, and read our crowd and adjusted the vibes flawlessly. We absolutely loved having him as our DJ.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Annie B

Bill was amazing to work with. We actually hired him for both our rehearsal dinner and the reception. He helped us make our timeline for the entire reception and set up our playlist after we told him a few songs we enjoyed (he's like a human Pandora!). He was very flexible too,... Read More allowing us to change our entrances with just a 20 minute warning. We highly recommend him if you have an event in the area!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Jaimee P

Hands Down: THE BEST. Bill was incredible. He was attentive to our planning needs and our likes and dislikes leading up to our wedding day. As MC and DJ, he kept the night moving along - remaining calm, organized and flexible with our requests. Extremely professional and... Read More respectful. Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Meredith K

Gosh I cannot say enough about Bill! He was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. He was so well organized, responded fast to everything, and just completely understood us. He never once batted an eye for any of our requests. We wanted a specific... Read More uplighting color and he not only helped us create the perfect color, but he immediately took pictures of the colors to make sure we loved them. When it came to the wedding day, Bil was absolutely incredible. He played exactly what we wanted and kept the guests dancing all night long. People were absolutely loving it. He ran the evening and kept it smooth and fun. Best night of our lives thanks to Bill! Brides and groom's out there, don't look any further, bill is absolutely your guy. Thanks Bill! Keep in touch.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Steve N

This dude just crushed our wedding. We had an absolute blast! He was the most organized of all of our vendors, leaving us feeling completely confident that the night would go smoothly (spoiler alert: it did). He played the music that we wanted, he hyped the crowd without... Read More going overboard. He kept the timeline of the night on target without pressuring us to move too fast. Can't recommend him enough. Stop reading theknot reviews and call the man!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Daryl V

Bill was the best! Our wedding day could not have been better and Rhythm Express was a huge part of the experience.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Samie T

Bill is amazing! He's organized, professional, attentive, and efficient. We gave a list and he orchestrated it perfectly. I danced until my feet hurt. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Definitely highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Stephen R

We hired Bill from Rhythm Express to DJ our wedding in October of this year, in Boston, MA and I have to say it was one of the best choices we could have made!!! He was personal, professional, and helped walk us through the wedding from start to finish. It's amazing how much... Read More goes into planning the music for a wedding reception, and he never missed a beat. From helping us to choose music for cocktails, dinner and dancing he set the perfect tone for our guests to party all night. What impressed us the most was the fact that he found ways to fit our sometimes off-beat and unusual music tastes into the music played and somehow made it work!!!! It was not the typical wedding in any way, and he just knew where to place the songs to motivate the crowd. Everyone was dancing, and none of us wanted the night to end. What impressed me the most was our "do not play list" and how he stuck to it over and over, despite us knowing people would be asking for those songs. He found a way to motivate the crowd without being overbearing as we had seen at other weddings, but still fun and motivational to our guests. We also used their uplighting and it just looked awesome!!!! I would highly recommend Bill to any couple looking for a DJ, and I have already recommended him to several of our friends getting married next year!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Maureen M

Bill was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is personable, easy to talk to, and brings years of valuable experience to every wedding. I appreciated his honest opinions as to how we might make some changes to our original plans in order to be sure that older guests felt... Read More included and that everyone would enjoy the music. He kept us on track throughout the day and was an expert at finding me to ask quick questions, and doing so without disrupting our enjoyment of the reception. He even joined in the dancing at once point! I can't recommend Bill highly enough. If you are looking for a friendly, organized, expert, and fun DJ, he is it!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kevin S

Rhythm Express DJ really made our night special. They were very professional, organized, and took the time to make sure everything went according to plan and stayed according to schedule at the wedding. I really couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Kaitlin S

Bill was absolutely amazing! I knew from the first time we met that Bill would be our dj! He was so great throughout the entire process and made everything so easy. His expertise and experience shined throughout the night. Bill made the best suggestions and played the perfect... Read More music for our special night. Everyone was dancing until the very end of the night, thanks to bill! We would definitely suggest Bill to anyone. He made sure all the outdoor ceremony equipment was set up, the uplighting was a fantastic suggestion, and his professionalism was beyond expectations. We couldn't be happier with Bill!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Kendra C

Bill is amazing !! He truly knows what the crowd wants to hear and is a total professional ! I give him five stars and will highly recommend him to everyone I know !! :)

Meet The Coordinator

Bill Bibeau

Born & Raised in Southeastern Massachusetts, Bill learned of his love for music early on which later turned into a successful business. Starting off in 1996 as a staff DJ at several local wedding venues while completing his formal education, Bill's experience allowed him to go out on his own shortly thereafter. Performing at over 1,000 weddings to-date across Rhode Island, Massachusetts & Connecticut. His love for music as well as his fun, caring attitude makes him a perfect fit for any couple who wants someone who truly cares about each couple & their happiness!