Rich Farms, Inc.

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Ballroom, Barn, Park, Vineyard

2043 Springhill Furnace Rd, Smithfield, PA (724) 564-7644

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Ana T

I recently got married at Rich Farms, and it was absolutely perfect! Not only was the venue breathtaking , but the staff was also amazing ! They constantly made sure I was satisfied and that the venue was the way that I wanted it, I couldn’t have had a more perfect wedding day!.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jessica C

I recently got married at Rich Farms, and it was perfect! Not only was the facility gorgeous, but the staff was also amazing! They constantly made sure I was satisfied and that the venue was clean and put together. I could not have asked for a more flawless day.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

My son and his bride chose Rich Farms to have their ceremony and reception....and I couldn't have picked a better place or have imagined how absolutely beautiful it would be! I'm overwhelmed at how special the day was and how much Tom Rich and his crew helped to go above and... Read More beyond our concerns and requests without hesitation! From completing and adding amazing landscaping to the new terrace for the ceremony to cleaning to the point that it looked like the place was just built!! I cannot express how much I recommend the barn for a reception too! God showered his love on them at the time of the ceremony and we were able to move it into the barn still making it a very beautiful and special memory! They worked nonstop to complete the new bridal suite as well as cleaning the fright farm dressing room allowing all 10 girls plenty of room to get ready! They all got a real kick out of getting ready beside the zombies! I cannot thank all of you enough for everything you did to make their day one they will never forget!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Kaitlin Justine B

I had my wedding reception in the beautiful barn at Rich Farms and I cannot begin to describe how beautiful it was. The barn had already been decorated with hanging lights, Christmas lights, tapestries, hanging lanterns, etc and was my rustic wedding dream. The open air of the... Read More barn gave a wonderful outdoor feel along with the green space, pavilions, new and improved patio area and outside bar. Russ and John were so helpful and went above and beyond on the day before the wedding to make sure all of my visions came true. In my opinion this is the best priced venue in the Morgantown area for all that it offers!!! There was not a photo taken at the venue that wasn't absolutely breathtaking.