Rich Posmontier Ensemble

Email [email protected] or call 215-836-1616 for details. The Rich Posmontier Ensemble keeps the dance floor filled all evening! We've been doing it for over 15 years, at more than 1,000 parties. Great vocalists, current repertoire, versatility, experience. From Sinatra to Rihanna, and everything in between. Call about our live showcases!

Dance, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin

After Party, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

7813 Linden Road, Wyndmoor, PA (215) 836-1616

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Lauren H

I cannot say it enough - THE RICH POSMONTIER ENSEMBLE IS THE BEST WEDDING BAND AROUND!!! My husband and I just got married October 2016 and we are still talking about how amazing the music was. Rich and his staff are wonderful to work with from the first showcase, to booking... Read More your date, to pre-wedding check-ins and finally the actual wedding day. They learned 3 songs for us and they sounded great. From the time we booked the band to our wedding they had already learned almost all the new popular songs that we were going to ask about. Rich played at my sister's wedding in 2011 and has continued to get better. Everyone was up and dancing the entire reception which is exactly what we wanted. If you want the dance floor full and great music playing Rich is your guy. He takes the time to really get to know you and practices the pronunciations of your bridal party for all your introductions. He is a class act! Do yourself a favor and book Rich Posmontier Ensemble!!! You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Peer W

I'm just getting to this now, a year after we got married. I know, definitely terrible for me to do so, so late. But, I just want to say, now, that there were so many favorite things of ours from our wedding day, and, the Rich Posmontier Ensemble is really right at the top of... Read More the list. They must work so hard together because "Wow", they were absolutely fantastic. They had such a high level of fun in them that night, both on stage and on the dance floor with us and all of our guests, and we all reveled in it as they played song after song for us. I loved them, my wife thought they were perfect, both of our families and friends just kept on dancing throughout the night. To this day, folks who were at our wedding, go on an on about how phenomenal of a time they had, and they always end with "..and the band!" It always puts the biggest smile on my face when they say that. Im so glad that we chose a band for our wedding, and I'm absolutely thrilled that we chose to go with Rich. We had such a great experience with them as they sang all of our songs that we had picked from their playlist and the extra songs that we asked them to play. I know they must be so busy with other weddings and other events, but as soon as they played those extra songs, our ears perked up and we ran to the dance floor. It was just a couple extra songs that we both picked up on as our day got closer and closer, and we really liked the harmony and the words that went with them. So, we were ecstatic that Rich and his ensemble were able to learn those songs so quickly. Throughout the experience, the Rich Posmontier Ensemble were true professionals, they were personable in the lead up to our day, they showed up on time, they were able to keep the flow of the wedding, their stamina and spirit were so upbeat and they seemed so flexible that they will perform well at any kind of wedding, and at any other event, for sure. If we were able to pass along any advice to others who may be thinking about Rich and his ensemble, you truly want someone who can lead, organize and help set the tone for the sequence of events throughout the entire night, and can work well with the folks who are doing the hosting for the wedding reception, i.e. the wedding organizers. For all of that, we were absolutely impressed with them, and highly recommend them to folks considering them for their event. Peer and Lindsay, happily married for 1 year! Thanks Rich Posmontier Ensemble! Really looking forward to another event with you guys!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Kelly M

My husband and I cannot be happier about choosing Rich Posmontier Ensemble to play our wedding. Rich was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding regarding all the planning details, and they truly customized the performance to what we were looking for. At the wedding, they... Read More sounded phenomenal and kept the party going and people up dancing until the very end of the night. So many of our guests raved about the band and asked for their business card so they could use them for future events. We would highly recommend Rich Posmontier Ensemble to anyone looking for an extremely talented and fun band!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 linda M

Rich and his Ensemble did an amazing job playing at our daughter's wedding! The volume was perfect so we did not have to scream over the music. The vocalists and musicians were wonderful and kept our guests dancing all night! Our guests loved them too!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 MK C

We loved this band. We had such a blast, they are amazing musicians and really made the party last. My sister wrote a song for us and they let her and my brother perform with them. They picked up on her melody and continued it for background music during the beginning of dinner.... Read More Truly exceptional. Very professional, worked with us and tailored the evening to our requests. Seamless transitions, we did not worry about a thing. Thank you, Rich Posmontier Ensemble!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Carly J

Best wedding band hands down, second to none. We listened to them at a private showcase, we were sold on the, at the showcase. When the time came for the actual event, they were even better than the private showcase and completely exceed our expectations. Every guests was... Read More speechless and all they could say was, where did you find this band? Every guest was out of their seats and on the dance floor. The music line up was perfect and was played in perfect harmony of the night. When the band said they play “non-stop”, we kinda said ok, sure and didn’t believe what they said as “non-stop.” On the night of the event, the band lived up to the “non-stop” music play. Each member rotated breaks and the band never stopped playing once. A full event of real “non-stop” live music with zero break or intermission. Beyond anything we have ever experienced at another other wedding event. Truly the best band!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Joe G

Rich Ponsmontier Ensemble was fantastic! They made the whole process fun and easy. They were great at contacting us and staying in touch to make sure they knew what kind of music we wanted played and keeping everyone organized. We had a violin and keyboard added for our ceremony... Read More that sounded beautiful and continued to play through cocktail hour. Then during the reception they kept everyone energized and wanting to dance. The dance floor was full all night long! The band also learned three songs that we asked for and they sounded great all night. It was as if they were reading our minds picking songs we wanted to hear and staying one step ahead of us. I highly recommend Rich and his band!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kerry G

Rich Ponsmontier Ensemble was AMAZING!!!! I cannot say enough amazing things about the phenomenal music they played at our cocktail hour and reception. We were so thrilled with all the communication from our first time we saw them play at a showcase until our big day. They... Read More played all music WE LOVE and really listened to our taste. The dance floor was packed the whole night- just how we wanted it to be. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding so memorable and special. - Kerry and Sonny Lutz

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Joe K

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble was highly recommended by a friend, so we made a reservation to see them at one of their monthly showcases. We were very impressed and also excited to find such talent. We’ve seen a lot of wedding bands in recent years and felt there was no need to... Read More look any further. Everything went down without a hitch, from the pre-wedding planning to the last song of the night. The band was very tight and professional. Rich read the crowd brilliantly and adjusted the music to ensure the dance floor was packed all night. Almost every guest I spoke to complimented me about the band. I highly recommend checking them out. If you do, you probably won’t be looking any further.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

My husband and I cannot say enough WONDERFUL things about the Rich Posmontier Ensemble. Rich and Sharon were easy to work with from start to finish! My daughter's wedding was quite the PAR-TAY with Rich and his band performing. The dance floor was never empty and all of our... Read More guests continue to rave about what a wonderful band we had at the wedding. They had an enormous selection of music to choose from and they played exactly what the bride and groom selected! Rich and the band even learned a song so some of the guests could surprise the bride and groom with a flash mob dance. You should have seen the bride's face for that one. The bride and groom were thrilled with the whole night and the music made it all the better. WHY? Because the band was lively, happy, and genuinely enjoyed playing at the wedding. The whole reception noticed that too. The band played to the bride and groom the whole night which made it even more special. What an outstanding band! A definite must for any event!!! Thank you Rich and the entire band for making our daughter's wedding unforgettable!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 jessica l

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble was one of the key ingredients of our wedding being a ton of fun! They were extremely accommodating since our timeline changed up a bit at the last minute. They also learned my husband and my wedding song, which we really think they did a wonderful... Read More job with! We couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Jody S

My husband and I cannot thank the Rich Posmontier Ensemble enough. Rich and Sharon were fantastic to work with for planning guide. This made scheduling the introductions and events of the night a breeze. The night of the wedding -- Rich and the ensemble were able to read the... Read More crowd and adjust the music accordingly in order to keep the dance floor packed the entire night. It was easy to lose track of time because of how good this band is -- from vocals to instruments they have it all. Hopefully we get to go to another wedding one day where we will be able to dance to their music again.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Alyssa T

Words can't express how amazing the Rich Postmontier band is!! You have to hear and see them to believe it! My husband and I got Married back on November 5th 2016, and I have been meaning to write this review for some time. Rich was one of the most professional people I have... Read More ever worked with, he had a solid and realistic timeline, was very organized with the schedule, and put together a knock out song list. I will also mention that this was a Greek wedding where we also had to coordinate a Greek DJ to play some short sets, and again, Rich coordinated everything seamlessly, and even pronounced those Greek names perfectly! Most importantly, the entire wedding.. and I mean every single wedding guest, was on the dance floor the WHOLE NIGHT! Last song of the night there were no seats filled, everyone was having the time of their lives, us included! Thank you to Rich and his Ensemble for making this a night we will never forget!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017

We had a great experience with Rich and the band. The music was lively, lots of fun -- we danced all night, and even people who didn't dance really enjoyed the energy and quality of the band. I also appreciated the time Rich took to have an initial call with us, then a few more... Read More closer to the big day. Highly, highly recommend. The bank engaged the audience. Lots of fun.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 kara s

A pleasure to work with & had everyone dancing all night! Everyone in the band is incredibly talented, and we're still getting comments from guests about how much fun they had on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Christa V

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble was AMAZING!! I am beyond happy that we had them play at our wedding. They made the whole planning process so easy and fun! They had every single one of our guests up on the dance floor singing along and dancing!! They completely nailed it , We... Read More still to this day have our guests telling us how amazing they were! Thank you for making it a night we will NEVER forget!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Heather C

Rich and his band played our wedding back in May and they were amazing! They kept the night so energetic and everyone had a great time. Rich and his assistant were also super easy to work with before the wedding and I really liked that they spent time with me on the phone... Read More learning how to pronounce everyone's name. I've been to so many weddings where names are completely butchered. It was a night we will never forget and Rich and his band were a huge part of that!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Grace F

A truly amazing and incredibly versatile band! I was so impressed with the professionalism and skill of this band from my first conversation with Rich through the energetic and phenomenal performance at our wedding. If you want to have an amazing dance party at your wedding... Read More reception, this is the band to hire. They will not disappoint...our wedding was months ago and our guests are still talking about the awesome band that played! Thanks Rich and band!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Robert S

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble was awesome! Great range of vocal talent to cover a broad range of music. The musicianship was impeccable, professional and enthusiastic. I can't say enough great things. I'd hire them again in a minute!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Evan D

Still getting compliments on how good the band was a month after our wedding!!! We had been to a few weddings before our own with the band, so this was the easiest decision for us when planning our wedding. Highly recommend if you want non stop dancing and a group of... Read More professionals that really know how to play music based on your guests!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Janet V

The band was great! Our guests danced non stop! We chose well!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Kate C

Rich and his band were a pleasure to deal with. The string quartet he brought in for the ceremony played beautifully, and his jazz trio were a great complement to cocktail hour. His band really made the whole night though – many, many guests told us it was the best wedding band... Read More they had ever heard! He kept everyone dancing from beginning to end. Can’t recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016

Outstanding, energetic performance with fantastic music at the Cressman Dwyer wedding!! From the bridal party entrance to the last song they got the crowd going and kept us going until the end. I have no doubt everyone there would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Sidra M

We cannot thank Rich and his wonderful band enough for their incredible performance at our wedding this past weekend. They were a joy to work with from the moment we contacted them. They learned several new songs for us, had everyone dancing, and we got so many rave reviews... Read More from our guests. Your vocalists are incredibly talented and we loved their ability to perform both old swing and jazz that we love so much as well as modern pop music for our guests. Rich was a fantastic MC and kept the evening flowing smoothly, from the ceremony to the last song. We are so happy we chose you to be part of our special day-- you helped to make it amazing!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

This band is STELLAR, and there is really no style of music they can't do. They were very flexible, gracious, professional, and attentive, and our guests raved about the quality of the music. The first dance we chose required a cello, which is not part of the band, but they were... Read More able to bring one in and turn cocktail hour music into keyboard + cello. It was lovely. Perhaps what I appreciate the most is the lengthy call two weeks or so before the wedding to go over the schedule in detail, including the correct pronunciation of everyone, the style you would like them to use in announcements, songs that you really want/don't want them to play, etc. They were carefully precise in every single detail, and allowed us to just relax and enjoy. The music quality can't be matched, and I highly recommend them. They are so, so easy to work with.