Rich Posmontier Ensemble

Email [email protected] or call 215-836-1616 for details. The Rich Posmontier Ensemble keeps the dance floor filled all evening! We've been doing it for over 15 years, at more than 1,000 parties. Great vocalists, current repertoire, versatility, experience. From Sinatra to Rihanna, and everything in between. Call about our live showcases!

Dance, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin

After Party, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

7813 Linden Road, Wyndmoor, PA (215) 836-1616

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Lauren H

I cannot say it enough - THE RICH POSMONTIER ENSEMBLE IS THE BEST WEDDING BAND AROUND!!! My husband and I just got married October 2016 and we are still talking about how amazing the music was. Rich and his staff are wonderful to work with from the first showcase, to booking... Read More your date, to pre-wedding check-ins and finally the actual wedding day. They learned 3 songs for us and they sounded great. From the time we booked the band to our wedding they had already learned almost all the new popular songs that we were going to ask about. Rich played at my sister's wedding in 2011 and has continued to get better. Everyone was up and dancing the entire reception which is exactly what we wanted. If you want the dance floor full and great music playing Rich is your guy. He takes the time to really get to know you and practices the pronunciations of your bridal party for all your introductions. He is a class act! Do yourself a favor and book Rich Posmontier Ensemble!!! You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Peer W

I'm just getting to this now, a year after we got married. I know, definitely terrible for me to do so, so late. But, I just want to say, now, that there were so many favorite things of ours from our wedding day, and, the Rich Posmontier Ensemble is really right at the top of... Read More the list. They must work so hard together because "Wow", they were absolutely fantastic. They had such a high level of fun in them that night, both on stage and on the dance floor with us and all of our guests, and we all reveled in it as they played song after song for us. I loved them, my wife thought they were perfect, both of our families and friends just kept on dancing throughout the night. To this day, folks who were at our wedding, go on an on about how phenomenal of a time they had, and they always end with "..and the band!" It always puts the biggest smile on my face when they say that. Im so glad that we chose a band for our wedding, and I'm absolutely thrilled that we chose to go with Rich. We had such a great experience with them as they sang all of our songs that we had picked from their playlist and the extra songs that we asked them to play. I know they must be so busy with other weddings and other events, but as soon as they played those extra songs, our ears perked up and we ran to the dance floor. It was just a couple extra songs that we both picked up on as our day got closer and closer, and we really liked the harmony and the words that went with them. So, we were ecstatic that Rich and his ensemble were able to learn those songs so quickly. Throughout the experience, the Rich Posmontier Ensemble were true professionals, they were personable in the lead up to our day, they showed up on time, they were able to keep the flow of the wedding, their stamina and spirit were so upbeat and they seemed so flexible that they will perform well at any kind of wedding, and at any other event, for sure. If we were able to pass along any advice to others who may be thinking about Rich and his ensemble, you truly want someone who can lead, organize and help set the tone for the sequence of events throughout the entire night, and can work well with the folks who are doing the hosting for the wedding reception, i.e. the wedding organizers. For all of that, we were absolutely impressed with them, and highly recommend them to folks considering them for their event. Peer and Lindsay, happily married for 1 year! Thanks Rich Posmontier Ensemble! Really looking forward to another event with you guys!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Alyssa T

Words can't express how amazing the Rich Postmontier band is!! You have to hear and see them to believe it! My husband and I got Married back on November 5th 2016, and I have been meaning to write this review for some time. Rich was one of the most professional people I have... Read More ever worked with, he had a solid and realistic timeline, was very organized with the schedule, and put together a knock out song list. I will also mention that this was a Greek wedding where we also had to coordinate a Greek DJ to play some short sets, and again, Rich coordinated everything seamlessly, and even pronounced those Greek names perfectly! Most importantly, the entire wedding.. and I mean every single wedding guest, was on the dance floor the WHOLE NIGHT! Last song of the night there were no seats filled, everyone was having the time of their lives, us included! Thank you to Rich and his Ensemble for making this a night we will never forget!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017

We had a great experience with Rich and the band. The music was lively, lots of fun -- we danced all night, and even people who didn't dance really enjoyed the energy and quality of the band. I also appreciated the time Rich took to have an initial call with us, then a few more... Read More closer to the big day. Highly, highly recommend. The bank engaged the audience. Lots of fun.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 kara s

A pleasure to work with & had everyone dancing all night! Everyone in the band is incredibly talented, and we're still getting comments from guests about how much fun they had on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Christa V

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble was AMAZING!! I am beyond happy that we had them play at our wedding. They made the whole planning process so easy and fun! They had every single one of our guests up on the dance floor singing along and dancing!! They completely nailed it , We... Read More still to this day have our guests telling us how amazing they were! Thank you for making it a night we will NEVER forget!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Heather C

Rich and his band played our wedding back in May and they were amazing! They kept the night so energetic and everyone had a great time. Rich and his assistant were also super easy to work with before the wedding and I really liked that they spent time with me on the phone... Read More learning how to pronounce everyone's name. I've been to so many weddings where names are completely butchered. It was a night we will never forget and Rich and his band were a huge part of that!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Grace F

A truly amazing and incredibly versatile band! I was so impressed with the professionalism and skill of this band from my first conversation with Rich through the energetic and phenomenal performance at our wedding. If you want to have an amazing dance party at your wedding... Read More reception, this is the band to hire. They will not disappoint...our wedding was months ago and our guests are still talking about the awesome band that played! Thanks Rich and band!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Robert S

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble was awesome! Great range of vocal talent to cover a broad range of music. The musicianship was impeccable, professional and enthusiastic. I can't say enough great things. I'd hire them again in a minute!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Evan D

Still getting compliments on how good the band was a month after our wedding!!! We had been to a few weddings before our own with the band, so this was the easiest decision for us when planning our wedding. Highly recommend if you want non stop dancing and a group of... Read More professionals that really know how to play music based on your guests!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Janet V

The band was great! Our guests danced non stop! We chose well!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Kate C

Rich and his band were a pleasure to deal with. The string quartet he brought in for the ceremony played beautifully, and his jazz trio were a great complement to cocktail hour. His band really made the whole night though – many, many guests told us it was the best wedding band... Read More they had ever heard! He kept everyone dancing from beginning to end. Can’t recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016

Outstanding, energetic performance with fantastic music at the Cressman Dwyer wedding!! From the bridal party entrance to the last song they got the crowd going and kept us going until the end. I have no doubt everyone there would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Sidra M

We cannot thank Rich and his wonderful band enough for their incredible performance at our wedding this past weekend. They were a joy to work with from the moment we contacted them. They learned several new songs for us, had everyone dancing, and we got so many rave reviews... Read More from our guests. Your vocalists are incredibly talented and we loved their ability to perform both old swing and jazz that we love so much as well as modern pop music for our guests. Rich was a fantastic MC and kept the evening flowing smoothly, from the ceremony to the last song. We are so happy we chose you to be part of our special day-- you helped to make it amazing!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

This band is STELLAR, and there is really no style of music they can't do. They were very flexible, gracious, professional, and attentive, and our guests raved about the quality of the music. The first dance we chose required a cello, which is not part of the band, but they were... Read More able to bring one in and turn cocktail hour music into keyboard + cello. It was lovely. Perhaps what I appreciate the most is the lengthy call two weeks or so before the wedding to go over the schedule in detail, including the correct pronunciation of everyone, the style you would like them to use in announcements, songs that you really want/don't want them to play, etc. They were carefully precise in every single detail, and allowed us to just relax and enjoy. The music quality can't be matched, and I highly recommend them. They are so, so easy to work with.

AMAAAAZING

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kristen D

Rich and his band were amazing! I can't tell you how many compliments we got on the music. The energy was great and Rich and his band were on point with keeping everyone entertained and on the dance floor. I was so impressed with how accommodating Rich was, especially with... Read More learning new songs for us and taking into account the types of music we enjoy. Additionally, Rich was extremely organized and responsive before the wedding. Rich made us feel at ease--he really was on top of everything and made planning our wedding stress-free. The band also played music for our ceremony. Sharon, Rich's assistant, sang at the ceremony and helped organize all of the music for this part of our big day. Sharon is a trained opera singer and has experience as a cantor at weddings. Working with her was great--she truly went above and beyond and allowed us to pick all of the songs we wanted for the ceremony. Sharon was able to make our ceremony so special and unique--we're so thankful we got to work with her! I really can't say enough great things about Rich, Sharon, and the entire ensemble and would say if you're looking for a band for your wedding....your search should stop here. I promise you won't regret hiring the Rich Posmontier Ensemble for your big day....they really are the best!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble is absolutely amazing! So many guests came up to us and told us "the band was REALLY great!" Rich and the band are very professional, multi-talented musicians. Rich was a pleasure to work with from Day 1. The music we selected for the night was... Read More blended perfectly for each set to create a highly energetic, happy vibe all night long. Rich and band members were very flexible as well; they learned several new songs just for the wedding reception. In addition, Rich worked closely with our daughter Kristen and provided wonderful music for the wedding ceremony. Thank you to Rich and his band for an unforgettable wedding celebration – everyone had such a great time dancing the night away. Lifetime memories were made that night! We would highly recommend The Rich Posmontier Ensemble for your wedding or special event; they are fantastic! Thanks Rich for making our evening such a wonderful memory! Darcy & Dan D’Andrea

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Katherine H

I HIGHLY recommend the Rich Posmontier Ensemble!! Having come from a very musical background, music was one of THE most important aspects of our wedding, and they absolutely nailed it. From the intro, to the first dance, father/daughter, mother/daughter dance - everything was... Read More absolutely perfect. Rich himself would come to find me in the crowd from time-to-time to keep me posted on timing for speeches, cake cutting, etc. I couldn't believe it!! Not to mention, they kept everyone on the dance floor from the beginning to the end, of ages from 20 to 90. He even encouraged our guests to participate - and even had one of our groomsmen join him on stage! I can't rave enough about this band. You are lucky if you can snag them for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Michele S

This band was so awesome! We got so many compliments at the wedding and days and weeks after the wedding about them! They really kept the party going and made the wedding a hit. My mom loves the band and they played at two of my other sisters weddings. It was such a fun night... Read More and we had the perfect music to go with it! Thanks Rich!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Tina S

Having 5 children 4 of whom are daughters we are proud to say we’ve hosted our last wedding. As parents of the bride, we were able to highly recommend the band and for the third time Rich Posmentier was the ensemble of choice. The ensemble is incredibly talented and extremely... Read More professional. Rich and Sharon took care of all the details including but not limited to: learning new songs for the ceremony which were non-traditional, helping arrange the reception schedule to keep the caterer happy, and playing music for every generation at the wedding. It was wonderful to look around the venue and see 99% of the tables empty because everyone was dancing. The ensemble can play any type of music and because there are females in the group the vocal range is exceptional especially when a female voice is essential to a song. Once again Rich and the Ensemble came through. My only regret…I didn’t get to thank them personally at the end of the night.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Having great live music was important for my wife and I at the wedding. Rich Posmontier Ensemble delivered and then some. These guys rocked the party the WHOLE time and the guests are still telling me how awesome the band was. Great range, wonderful professionalism, and... Read More awesome MC-ing to boot. 5 stars without a doubt

Wedding band

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Dana F

Wonderful!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Louise L

Rich is the the best. Everyone is raving about the music at our wedding. People danced who never dance. The band created such great energy and kept everyone on their feet. Rich is a pleasure to work with. He works very hard to make your party the best event ever. It's... Read More as important to him that it be a success as to you.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Courtney T

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble is absolutely amazing!! I couldn't keep count of how many people told my "the band was REALLY great!" They are professional and just plain talented musicians. I went to many wedding band showcases and found that most of them were just about how... Read More flashy can we present ourselves, whereas The Rich Posmontier Ensemble just gave me great music, which is especially important since my dad is a music producer! If you're looking for classy over flashy, definitely choose Rich's Ensemble. He is very professional and was great at problem-solving when the power went out during our first dance!! Everyone started singing, the saxophone went acoustic and we finished our dance! Ten minutes later, the power came back on and his ensemble carried on. I also loved that Rich's price is much more reasonable than other wedding bands. Thank you to Rich and his musicians - we had such a great time dancing the night away, letting myself and a few of my friends get up and sing some songs, and keeping the music going every single minute!

Amazing Band!

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Elizabeth S

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble played at my wedding last June and people are still talking about them! Rich was very organized, and made sure that everything was covered from the song list to the correct pronunciation of all the names in our wedding party. They helped us through... Read More the process from start to finish, suggesting songs and making sure that all of our concerns were answered. Everyone was up dancing all night long and couldn't believe that it was a live band playing and not recordings. I can't say enough about this band, they were professional, talented and fun! Highly recommend!