Making memories into masterpieces

Trash The Dress

Reviewed on 7/27/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Richard and Tara. The entire process was a great experience... contacting and corresponding with them, scheduling and preparing for the photos, working with them on our wedding day, and following up with them afterwards. It was all seamless and... Read More professional. And the photos speak for themselves. Very high quality and well planned photos. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/27/2015

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Jeana R

Richard and Tara were easily the best vendor we worked with during our wedding process. They made us very comfortable (at least for me I am not a huge fan of standing in front of a camera) and do INCREDIBLE work. They can manage all types of personalities within your family and... Read More are a true pleasure to be around. We have gotten amazing feedback from our friends/family about the pictures. I would recommend Richard and Tara to every bride. I will definitely continue to work with them for any future events I have (babies, family, anniversary, etc). Thank you so much!!!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Cori L

Tara & Richard did AMAZING! We were so comfortable around them and they made our pictures look so natural. The turn around time for our pictures was soo quick as well.

Reviewed on 5/26/2015

Richard and Tara are amazing!! From the first interaction through our wedding day it was an exceptional experience! Tara was amazing on the pre-wedding planning and Richard was outstanding on our wedding day! They are super creative, fun to work with and their work is... Read More remarkable. We look forward to working with them again in the future. We HIGHLY recommend Richard and Tara Photography!

Best memories from a professional and artistic team!

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Jane B

We used Richard and Tara photography for our 2015 same-sex wedding. Words cannot even express the magic they created through the medium of photography! Let me first say Richard and Tara are a pleasure to work with as they have new ideas and look at the industry with eager eyes.... Read More You can truly tell they LOVE what they do. Their passion for their work comes through in their photography. From beginning to end their professionalism was top notch. Tara answers questions and calms concerns in minutes. Literally her response time is lightning fast. That is really important especially when dealing with two brides! We loved the fact that we got two photographers for our wedding. We were able to get shots at different angles that you would not be able to achieve with just one photographer. The way Richard and Tara work is so natural. I have had professional photographers take my picture many times, for many different types of events. By the end of the night I would always be so “over it” between the constant tweaking or shots and positioning, other photographers turns your night into a puppet show, rather than an enjoying evening. Richard and Tara got all the shots we could have ever imagined and they did this all while feeling like friends of the family. Now that we are on the other side of the wedding I am glad we went with such professionals. A wedding goes by in the blink of an eye and as cliché as it sounds you will NOT remember everything, and your pictures will last as your memories. There are things you miss, things you forget, and things you never even knew happened. Professional pictures are the key to remembering your special night. The pictures take your event and turn it into a beautiful story. We have almost one thousand pictures and I can honestly say we love every single one of them. Each is better than the last. The pictures Richard and Tara have given are gorgeous works of art that we will always treasure. If you are tired of the over-posed and unoriginal pictures, Richard and Tara Photography are the perfect photographers for you. They still capture all your wants of the classic shots but they do it flair. Their pictures are never boring or trite. If you want the most gorgeous photographs and best photographers SERIOUSLY use Richard and Tara photography they will WOW you ☺ Thank you Richard and Tara! Love the Brides, Marcy and Jane

absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Kara S

Richard and Tara are the best photographers in town!! They were very flexible on our wedding day (we had lots of rain) and even helped us decide where to stand for our ceremony when we had to relocate due to weather. The pictures took our breath away and captured our intimate... Read More ceremony perfectly. They did not give us generic photos but took the time to get to know us and make the pictures ours. We really enjoyed working with them and highly recommend their services!

Awesome people to work with!

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Staci T

Richard and Tara were great to work with. They are true professionals and so easy to get along with. We used them because they did our cousins wedding last year and their pictures were amazing. They are now doing another cousins wedding next year because they are so great! I... Read More would highly recommend them!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Jessica S

Richard and his wife Tara were the photographers at my wedding and they were amazing. They were so friendly, and always in the right spot, but never in the way. The pictures turned out wonderful, we are having a hard time picking our favorites because we love them all. I would... Read More definitely use them again and recommend them to everyone I know.

Definitely Recommend!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Megan W

Richard and Tara are great to work with. They have years of experience and are extremely professional. I gave them our list of "must have" shots and they were great about making sure we got all of them. They are extremely easy to work with and made me feel comfortable... Read More throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend them!

Absolutely Outstanding!

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Anne M

I don't think I could say enough good things about Richard and Helen. We had planned for an outdoor ceremony and reception, and it absolutely poured down rain the entire evening. They adjusted to the indoor setup quickly, and still got our requested pictures done. They even... Read More stayed after the reception to take pictures outdoors in the rain (we really wanted outdoor pictures with our venue as the backdrop). They offer very reasonable package price options (there are less expensive options than the package we ultimately went with). We haven't gotten our wedding pictures back yet, but I have no doubt they will be amazing (our engagement shoot photos were)! Overall, extremely professional, patient and they're really great at what they do.

Amazing

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Liz M

I absolutely loved this husband & wife team! Tara did all the communication leading up to the wedding and was very responsive, accommodating, professional, and helpful in working with us to get what we wanted. They created a detailed timeline in order to get all the... Read More pictures we wanted and kept track of specific shots I wanted throughout the day. Richard was amazing to work with, was very creative, flexible, and just has such a natural talent. We just got the link back from our photos and LOVE them! I interviewed about 8 photographers when looking to book my wedding photographers...I felt really confident with my decision to go with Richard Veytsman and I was not disappointed! Would highly recommend!

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Maggie D

It does not get better than this husband and wife team. So professional and creative. They arrived early and stayed late to insure getting all the best photos. I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Amazing photographer

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Allyson H

Very easy to plan with leading up to wedding day. Engagement photos are free. They print one and display at your wedding. The final product is absolutely gorgeous. They took over 1,500 photos on wedding day, created a schedule beforehand to make sure no shots were missed.... Read More Artistic and original photos, really capture the feel of the day.

Excellent work!

Reviewed on 12/15/2010 Amy H

Richard & Tara Veytsman did a wonderful job at our wedding. Their work turned out amazing. They are very laid back and nice. I've referred them to a few of my friends.

Cool, Calm & Collected!

Reviewed on 12/09/2010 Victoria T

I was Maid of Honor in a wedding that Richard and his lovely wife shot earlier this year. What I found most memorable about working with them was their laid-back demeanor; they came to the venue and immediately got to work, always staying under the radar and out of the way. No... Read More scrambling to grab shots, no frantic bossing of the bridal party, but totally calm, collected, in control, and incredibly pleasant. These are just the type of people you want following you around on your wedding day. Their work speaks for itself, but not everyone with the artistic and technical know-how is as easy-going and delightful. Their great sense of humor is a bonus.

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 Angie D

Richard did a great job at our wedding. He was super nice, flexible and relaxed. He did a great job dealing with 10 people moving in different directions. Our pictures are beautiful and I cant wait to see the photo book. We have a ton of pictures and they are the perfect mix... Read More of traditional, modern and artsy. They were also the easiest vendor to deal with. I highly recommend Richard Veytsman Photography!

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 CHRISTINA H

There is not enough praise that I can give to Richard and Tara Veytsman. They truly captured the our magical day. They were punctual, flexible, professional, kind, inspiring, and fun! They were the highest quality work and the most reasonably priced. The option to get ALL of our... Read More pictures on CD was wonderful!! They made our engagement session relaxed and enjoyable...and we were able to choose anywhere to have it. They captured the essence of our wedding day in a way that I cannot describe. I look at our pictures and still get tears in my eyes...my husband and I plan on using them for all future events and family portraits and highly recommend them for any and all events!!

Amazing Team!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 vanessa p

Richard and Tara were amazing! They really listened to our needs and wants and were able to capture our day beautify. They even traveled to take our engagement photos in NYC because we had our hearts set on Central Park. Richard is truly passionate about his work which is... Read More evident in his photos. I also really appreciated how they always got back to us in a timely fashion about any questions or concerns we had. This is the perfect duo!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Heather S

Richard Veytsman Photography were wonderful. The Husband/Wife team make them a pleasure to work with. They have fresh, new ideas to capture the perfect moment. They truly captured our special day, and created memories to last a lifetime.

Amazing Amazing Amazing

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 erin o

Richard Vetysman Photography could not have done a better job with my wedidng pictures. They are the perfect mix of classic and cool. I got compliments every day that they look like they should be in a bridal magazine. Richard and Tara were absolutely professional, more than... Read More reasonably priced and I had my pictures back faster than any of my friends who have gotten married this year. Highly recommended!!

TO Richard and Tara Photography