RichardBFlores Photography

Richard B Flores is a professional wedding photographer whose passion for photography is born out of the moments, happiness, & love that surfaces on your special day. Our promise is to create photographs that'll be relived for generations to come!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

10 E 22nd St. FL2 Suite 1, Bayonne, NJ Tri-State & Destinations (201) 406-2622
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Kara O

Richard and Andrea photographed our late September wedding and they FAR exceeded our (very high) expectations! Photography was very important to us and we researched quite a bit, but knew it had to be Richard and Andrea as soon as we met with them. They were warm, welcoming, and... Read More friendly right off the bat and Brian and I quickly felt very comfortable with them. They had just gone through their own planning/wedding a year earlier and we felt their energy and enthusiasm for the whole process. We really admired their passion for their business and craft and could see it shining through in every photo. They are so organized and quickly responded to all of our questions throughout the year, before providing us with an incredibly helpful timeline a month before the wedding. They worked to accommodate our requests and suggested ways to make everything flow better. Andrea and Elsie did makeup for the bridal party and mothers and we all looked SO pretty - naturally enhanced and beautiful! Richard and Andrea did an excellent job keeping everything moving throughout the (17 hour!) day and somehow managed to capture the smallest moments with great attention to detail, along with all of the more obvious ones. Their work is so impressive - our photos came out absolutely GORGEOUS. We're having such a hard time picking favorites because each photo is uniquely perfect. We have received so many compliments - both on the beautiful photos and on how professional AND fun Richard and Andrea were. They got the best photos without being 'in your face' about it - they just fit right in! Prior to the wedding we kept telling our friends and family that they would love Richard and Andrea and now I'm pretty sure everyone else is obsessed with them, just like we are! We will treasure our stunning wedding photos forever and always be incredibly thankful to Richard and Andrea for being such a huge part of our day. We're looking forward to booking Richard and Andrea for future events!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Brittany R

I honestly do not know where to begin in describing what a wonderful experience working with Richard and Andrea has been. From the beginning, Richard and Andrea were professional, patient, and looking out for our best interests. It is clear that they both love what they do and... Read More exude such positive energy to those around them. We chose to do an engagement photo shoot after much debate and are so happy that we did. The experience helped us to feel comfortable in front of the camera and to get to know Richard and Andrea and their work more closely. During the shoot, we were reassured that we had made the right decision in choosing to work with this incredibly talented couple. Richard consistently sought the perfect light, pose, and setting, and Andrea complimented him perfectly shooting candids, reading our body language and energy and watching for the little things such as making sure my ring didn't turn! Throughout the entire process, they were both responsive despite their extremely hectic schedules and they kept my timeline on track for the day. All of the photos we have seen are stunning and our guests and wedding party are still raving about how kind and talented Richard and Andrea are. Sadly, a week after our wedding, my grandmother passed away. We reached out to Richard and requested any photos he may had taken of her during our wedding day. Within hours, we received the most beautiful photos and wonderful memories to share with our family and hold onto forever. I could not imagine our wedding day without Richard and Andrea who truly feel like close friends. If you are looking for talented photographers who will take the time to know you and understand your vision for your big day, choose Richard B. Flores Photography. You will be thankful you did!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Dina K

If you look through Richard's and Andrea's photos you can see that they are great photographers. But more importantly they are amazing, hard working and dedicated people that will work tirelessly to make sure your wedding story is told beautifully. Of all our vendors they... Read More were the most available by email and telephone. Always there to discuss our schedule or any other concerns. On the day of the wedding they were with us from 6:30am all the way to the end of the wedding at 11pm! Before the wedding, they created a day-of schedule with us and kept to it - it made the entire day completely stress-free. It's not an exaggeration to say that our entire wedding day went smoothly and happily because of that. They made us, our friends, and families feel so relaxed and natural. Throughout the day, it felt like they were everywhere, they caught so many wonderful moments that we will treasure our entire lives! It's almost like they never took a break the entire day! Andrea also did the make-up for the bride and 5 others, and everyone looked - and also importantly, felt - beautiful. After the wedding we received our pictures extremely quickly! Looking through the photos we got to experience the wedding all over again. We cannot be happier with the final product. Everyone we showed the photos to says how wonderful they are and how skilled our photographers were. We also got comments saying how nice and pleasant Richard and Andrea were to everyone at our wedding. The photos were beautiful - the lighting, focus, everything. Richard and Andrea also have a really unique ability to capture special moments and facial expressions that last a second but now we have a memory of them forever. We highly recommend Richard and Andrea. You will not be disappointed if you choose them to document your wedding. Andrea also does a great job with the makeup and is around all day to do any touch ups (like right before walking down the aisle!). The experience of working with them and our photos were better and more beautiful than we could even have imagined.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Rebecca B

Where do we begin?? Richard & Andrea are the most incredible photographers in the world! We met these two beautiful people at our friend's wedding a few years ago and we knew immediately that they were special, incredibly talented, and that they would be OUR future wedding... Read More photographers. When we got engaged, we contacted them right away for details & their availability so that we could plan our big day in Cornwall, England! Richard & Andrea were immediately excited & did not hesitate joining us “across the pond” for our wedding week. I remember my mom asking, “When they photographed your friend’s wedding, did you feel like the photos accurately captured the experience?” My answer was a big YES. Viewing the STUNNING photos from our wedding trip help us relive the moments over & over. They captured such beautiful memories that we will treasure forever & they really helped us remember the moments that flew by so quickly. During our engagement photos in Asbury Park, NJ to our wedding in England to our wedding reception in Newburgh, NY, Richard & Andrea made us feel comfortable, beautiful, and special. Andrea also did my makeup for all three events (plus our Rock the Dress session) & my mother/mother-in-law’s makeup and we’ve never felt so beautiful! Richard & Andrea are professional, kind, creative, talented, and so responsive- they took so much of our wedding planning stress away. We did not just end up with breathtaking photos and memories from our wedding, we ended up with two wonderful and special friends. We are so grateful that they are in our lives & have allowed us to be a part of theirs. We never expected to gain so much from our wedding experience & we owe that to Richard and Andrea.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Clarisse C

I don't even know where to begin with how much we love Richard and Andrea! I think it's so important to invest in quality photos. But Richard and Andrea bring so much more than that. I love the dynamic they bring to the session - it really makes for such a comfortable... Read More environment while you're shooting. But beyond how amazing they are as people, their photos truly are to die for. The most impressive part was that they captured exactly what I was looking for before any digital touch ups! I feel like in today's world, everything is manipulated to an extent. But with Richard and Andrea, the photos you see online are pretty much the result right in the moment. I promise they are worth the investment. We love them so much, we are in the works of bringing them out to San Diego for the wedding. We hope you all enjoy them as much as we did!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Natalie B

Richard and Andrea photographed our wedding this past sunday 10/29/2017 and they were absolutely amazing!! They we’re great with every detail and we’re super patient when it came to getting the best shot. We were a little upset because it rained sooo much and we thought it would... Read More be difficult to get nice shots since our venue has beautiful outside grounds. But Richard and Andrea assured me that they would make sure we had great places to take photos. They were constantly reassuring and I couldn’t have asked for sweeter people to share our day with!! Andrea also did makeup for my grandmothers and they both came out stunning and my grandmothers also felt very beautiful and confident, which was also a great feeling for me. Rich and Andrea will always be our number one choice when it comes to a photographer and we would 100% recommend them to everyone we know and even people we don’t know lol. Trust me when I say that with them you will definitely have an amazing experience!! Thank you both so sooo much for everything we can’t wait to see the photos but we know they will be beautiful you guys never disappoint. Your both amazing people we love you guys and we will see you again soon !!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Gina D

Richard and Andrea were a dream come true. WE LOVE THEM! They are the best photographers in the world! After looking at their jaw-dropping website, I contacted them and received an immediate response from Richard. One of the things I loved most was how responsive and... Read More accommodating they were. I really don’t think I ever waited more than an hour to get a response back from them! We decided to hire them and from there, we received regular updates from Richard “just checking in” which I really appreciated. We hired them to do our engagement photos which I can’t even describe how perfect and amazing that was. Richard and Andrea just were wonderful and made us feel so comfortable and at ease. The photos were INCREDIBLE. We could not believe how good they came out. And the turnaround was SO FAST. He even sent us a teaser photo the very next day. I also had my makeup done with Andrea which I HIGHLY recommend. She is fabulous and very skilled. I ended up having her do two trial sessions and she was more than happy to accommodate me. She listened so well to what I wanted and spent hours with me making sure I loved my makeup. I think the most important thing about your makeup artist is that they listen to you and Andrea not only listened but would do steps multiple times in multiple ways until I was happy. I felt so comfortable and beautiful. It was also wonderful having her there all day during the wedding to touch up my makeup. That was an unexpected huge bonus and I highly recommend that. it is so worth it getting the makeup as part of your package. GET THE MAKEUP! So we met with Richard to set up a timeline for the day of the wedding. He was extremely experienced in this, thank goodness, because we had no idea what to do. He took control and set up a very relaxed timeline. The day before the wedding, they called me to make sure everything was ok and if I had any last minute questions. And then the day of the wedding, they were not only on time but early and radiating happiness. They stuck to the timeline and we completed all the pictures before the wedding that we needed to with time to spare. They listened to what I wanted and never gave me any problems. They were so nice and friendly and calm and in control and that is very important on the day of your wedding when everyone is freaking out. During the reception, they were there whenever I wanted a picture. It was key to have two photographers, I would never go with just one knowing what I know now. A few weeks later, we received the full album of all the photographs they took and I just can’t describe how amazing the photos are. They are literally breath taking. They captured moments that I will cherish for my entire life. I don’t know how they did it, but they literally have a photo of every single thing I could have ever imagined wanting. Richard and Andrea are both absolutely amazing photographers. You can tell how passionate they are and how much they love their work. They are beautiful and we literally could not be any happier. They are also the best team, they complement each other’s strengths and work together so well it is amazing. We plan on using them for family photos / baby photos and have already recommended them to all of our family and friends. These guys are literally the best photographers you could ever ask for. From their personalities, to their professionalism, to their breath taking skills, they are the full package and you should hire them immediately!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Antonio V

Richard and Andrea were amazing! They paid close attention to detail and knew exactly what they wanted to do ahead of time. They followed a precise time-table for the day, and were able to work closely with our videographers as well. Pictures came out wonderful! Thanks Richard... Read More and Andrea for being a part of our wonderful day.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kevin S

Richard and Andrea are simply the best. So much fun to share our special day with and they do such an amazing job capturing the little moments my wife and I will cherish forever!!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Ayesha B

I’m not sure where to start with how wonderful Andrea and Richard were from the day we hired them until even after the wedding! We were referred to them by a good friend and made an appointment to check out their work. From the very start, the pictures around their studio and... Read More everything in between blew me away. Richard and Andrea not only take breathtaking pictures, but also are also the most humble, outgoing, and calming people I know. My mother and I have never organized an event before and were anxious, as the wedding got closer. Whenever Richard and/or Andrea got the vibe I was stressed, they would contact me and reassure me everything would be okay. Because of their organization, caring natures, and optimism, my day turned out amazing! If you hire them you wont get anything short of perfection.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Erika D

Where to start?? After having had the opportunity to meet Andrea and Richard at my sister's wedding and then seeing the incredible work that they did, I knew I had to have them for my own wedding! Andrea and Richard not only capture the most amazing moments in fabulous ways, but... Read More they go out of their way to make these moments memorable. Richard and Andrea are extremely personable and made our wedding process as stress free as possible by being proactive and responsive. Our pictures turned out AMAZING and we couldn't be more happy with the way they each turned out! Andrea also does makeup and she did a beautiful job doing my makeup, my sisters makeup as well as my mothers makeup. They all LOVED the way it turned out. I have a skin condition and Andrea was able to make me feel like the most beautiful woman with her talent. Andrea and Richard are a pleasure to work with and are the sweetest people in the world! It is very obvious that they love what they do and dedicate so much time and effort to make your day special. We love them so much that we are also having them for my brother's wedding in September!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 sonia I

Words cannot describe how amazing Richard and Andrea are. I just recently had my wedding in May, and everything was professional from the engagement to the wedding. Richard and Andrea made it easy for us when taking the pictures, especially since I was shy to take them. In... Read More addition, having Andrea doing my make up as well as my bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mother of the groom it all came out beautiful. They were always on time, on schedule, and always updated me with any details that were missing. They were always creative, especially since the day of the wedding was torrential rain. They were there exactly at 5 to do they wedding party make up and also the photography and they stayed with us till the end of the party, which was around 12am. The professional commitment of them is fantastic. If I would have to do the whole wedding process again I would definitely choose Richard and Andrea all over again.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Stephanie C

The BEST decision we made was choosing Richard & Andrea to be our Wedding Photographers for our May Wedding! One day while visiting a wedding venue, Richard & Andrea happened to be there shooting a wedding that day; as we were observant, their attention to detail really... Read More captivated & impressed us, they are truly a power couple that go above and beyond to make each wedding perfect. During our first meeting and having the opportunity to chat, we knew right away that they were the best choice for our big day. They were very detailed in walking us through the process and took the time to answer all our questions, they are SUPER friendly, professional, and you can genuinely see how passionate they are about their work. Leading up to our wedding, Richard was very attentive and always made himself available to chat and answered any questions that we had along the way. As our wedding got closer, Richard took the time to create a wedding timeline and accommodated our needs to ensure we were happy and satisfied with everything that was planned for our day. The day of our wedding, my husband and I were very concerned about our first look at the hotel which was supposed to be outside but did not happen as it was raining all day-- Richard & Andrea were so positive, made us feel very comfortable, and gave us the reassurance that they would make our first look happen and that it would be just as special even though it would be indoors….and that’s exactly what happened, Richard & Andrea made it work and our first look was very special!! Not to mention the BEAUTIFUL night shots captured in the rain at our venue! Rain would not stop them from capturing every moment and they made it work in the rain (BREATHTAKING STUNNING PHOTOS!!)….Everything that day went smoothly and they were always in control of the situation ensuring we were happy and that we enjoyed every moment during our 15 hour day! Not only were they fantastic the day of our wedding but my husband and I are super impressed with the quick turnaround in them having our Blog and wedding photo gallery ready about a month after our wedding—not only was the presentation of our photos impeccably organized but we were stunned with detailed moments captured, not a moment was missed! The photos are AMAZING and their photography talent and passion for what they do just reflects right through the photos…AMAZZINGGG!! I’ve had so many guests telling me how they noticed the day of the wedding how passionate and dedicated Richard & Andrea were and that they knew how beautiful our pictures would turn out just from seeing them in action, and YESSS are pictures are PERFECT and everyone who has seen the pictures are blown away by the detailed quality and we couldn’t agree more! Richard & Andrea always gave us a sense of trust and we just always knew we were in good hands. We are so lucky to have met them and blessed that we had the PERFECT photographer Duo to capture our special day. They gave us the gift of capturing the most detailed and heartfelt moments, but in reality, we were the LUCKY ones because we got to meet two of the most genuine and loving souls that made our day beyond PERFECT!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Dola D

Not sure where to even begin because Richard and Andrea were just amazing to work with in every facet. Throughout the entire process, Richard and Andrea stayed in constant contact with us and made sure that any of our questions or concerns were addressed timely and sufficiently.... Read More Not to mention that they were so friendly and welcoming since the first day that we met. When it came time for the wedding day, they could not have been any more perfect! I had sent suggested poses/shots to Richard and Andrea a couple of weeks before the wedding and they remembered to cover all bases on the wedding day. Not to mention that they made me feel truly amazing and special throughout the entire day. They were also able to seamlessly cover multiple locations at the same time since my fiancé and I got ready at different locations. You are not going to find anyone else who could exude such professionalism while also making the day so enjoyable and fun. Richard and Andrea make a great team and we could not be thankful enough that we were able to work with them!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 John D

From the moment we got engaged, we knew that we would hire Richard and Andrea, to capture the most important moments of our wedding day. Upon arriving at his office, you get a small glimpse of the memories that they created over the years. The presentations of their... Read More high-quality work and so many portraits are on display for you to see. They are in constant contact with new ideas and are always available to answer any questions. They go above and beyond expectations and we couldn’t have been happier with the results. We wanted a hot air balloon engagement session in which Richard and Andrea were very excited to make a reality. Richard did a lot of planning to prepare for the occasion. He researched all possible scenarios in order to get the most exquisite photos. He shared a hot air balloon ride with us as Andrea followed on the ground, both taking photos from every angle. Our wedding day came so fast but Richard and Andrea were well prepared for all possible situations. They were very organized and had the entire day scheduled. They visited the venue a few days before our wedding day to familiarize themselves with the location and plan our wedding day photos. We couldn’t be happier about their preparation as it kept our schedule running smoothly. The entire day was captured perfectly from beginning to end. Working with them was a pleasure, they were able to create memorable moments that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We are grateful and appreciative of their hard work and we can’t wait to work with them again in the future. Mr. & Mrs. DaSilva 05/11/17 The Park Savoy Estate

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 D S

Your search for a photographer should be over. Richard and Andrea are who you want. Their attention to detail, organization and ability to capture every shot is amazing. The schedule they created was spot on and everything and every moment was captured perfectly. They are lovely... Read More people who were a pleasure to spend the day with. They made everyone feel at ease and made all the picture taking effortless. All of our guests were impressed by them as well. The pictures are perfect-crisp, clear, spot on and captured every moment, even some you don't realize are happening until you see it in print. My daughter and son in law's wedding day is captured beautifully forever by these talented amazing photographers. Andrea's makeup talents are amazing as well! She did makeup for the bridal party and everyone looked stunning. Couple that with her photographic talent and that is a winning package for sure. They are a team that you have to have on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 H S

I could sing Richard and Andrea's praises all day long. When it came time to choose our photographer, I was VERY picky- excellent photos were one of my priorities. I met with almost 15 photographers before I found Richard and Andrea. From the moment I sat down with them, I knew... Read More I would be hiring them. Not only did their work speak for itself, but they were easy to talk to and answered every question I had with ease. Throughout the wedding planning process, they were the most responsive vendor I was in touch with- they even reached out to me to check in! Our engagement photos were incredible, and as the wedding day got closer, nothing beat Richard's organization and his amazing schedule for the day of the event. Richard and Andrea were amazing at the wedding. They were so attentive and made sure to get every single shot we asked for. They even captured moments we were too busy to see. We are still getting compliments on our PHOTOGRAPHERS- how professional and kind they were, how easy they made the group photos, etc. The best part was that our 1700+ photos were ready in THREE weeks, which is unheard of. Each and every photo is absolutely incredible and represents exactly how we wanted our day captured. If you want discerning, professional, energetic, fun, talented, dedicated, overall top-notch photographers, you will not be disappointed with Richard and Andrea. Also- I am so glad I booked a package that included make-up, too- Andrea's work was spot on for my bridesmaids, my mother, and me. She even did a little glam for my grandmother on short notice. I got so many compliments on my make-up and it lasted all day. These two deserve 1000 stars!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Alex T

I wish I could give Richard and Andrea 100 stars! They made our wedding day very special and made us feel very comfortable. I was nervous about being in front of the camera but Richard and Andrea put us at ease. Both were very professional and accommodating and even our family... Read More and friends at our wedding were impressed. They are very easy to work with. Our engagement pictures were incredible and I can't wait to see what they do with our wedding photos. If you're looking for the absolute best, fun, professional and talented photographers and make up artist, look now further than Richard and Andrea!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Vanessa A

Richard and Andrea - thank you from the bottom of our hearts for documenting our wedding in such a beautiful way! Shaz and absolutely love our photos, and have received so many compliments on our online album and blog. Every single moment I dreamed of was captured! From early... Read More morning prep to late night party shots! I would highly recommend this lovely duo for capturing your special day, because their energy, passion and talent is unparalleled with any photographer I know! They made my husband and I feel right at home from the day we stepped into their office and on the day of our wedding. They were so excited for us, attentive and always available to answer questions even when we were on our honeymoon and they were on vacation we were still communicating and receiving our wedding photos. You can easily see how MUCH they love what they do. I received communications, follow ups and pictures in the most timely manner! I can't vouch enough for them in this review, but from the moment you interact with them you too will know what I am referring to in my review. Thank you again R&A for your amazing work <3

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Ivette B

I wish I could give Richard and Andrea 100 stars because 5 doesn't do justice for their work,experience and personality. Right after my now husband and I got engaged he told me he wanted Richard and Andrea to photograph our wedding, from that moment on I knew I will have the... Read More best pictures to go back to such a memorable moment in our lives. After marrying me this was my husband best decision. When we started looking at Venues and dates we called them first to see which was their availability (that's how much we wanted to work with them) Where do I start, first of all did I mention we lived in Miami so trust me we didn't mind at all flying them to document our engagement and wedding. Andrea, you are an amazing make up artist. I absolutely loved loved my make up for both our photo shoots, so ladies look no further, with Andrea you have the best of both worlds.Richard, we loved your enthusiasm every time you and Andrea will capture that "wow" photo, you guys are the dream team of photographers. With Richard and Andrea you'll get amazing photos, amazing make up by Andrea and an amazing experience that'll never forget trust me. Their professionalism speaks in all their work. If you are detailed oriented they are the perfect duo.We were lucky enough to develop an amazing friendship So Richard and Andrea, thank you, thank you. We have no words to thank you both enough for everything you guys did for us, it was truly an honor to have you both document our love.

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Lauren B

If we could give Richard and Andrea 10 stars, we would-hands down!! Words can’t describe our gratitude, excitement and exceeded expectations as well as the impeccable job they did with our wedding. ** So this doesn’t get lost within the photography review, I want to give... Read More Andrea 10 stars for doing the BEST job with my makeup! ** I didn’t research makeup artists beforehand and honestly booked Andrea during my first meeting w/ them just based on her personal style and demeanor. I hadn’t even seen pictures of her work. So, we did my trial a few weeks before the wedding. The morning of my wedding I asked her to try and tweak a couple of things from the trial that I’d been thinking about. She didn’t have the chance to adjust it at my trial or play around with the looks I was asking for. I just put her right on the spot the morning of. I couldn’t have described the look I was going for better than she produced it on my face. She made me feel so beautiful and confident and without hesitation I would book Andrea for any other events. On to photography - Richard and Andrea were absolutely wonderful with LITERALLY every detail from start to finish. I was starting to stress about photographers , and as soon as I found Richard and Andrea I prayed they were available. They were and at that point-before meeting them- I mentally booked them! Richard was extremely organized and responsive to every email. He even worked with us to create (and stick to) a perfect day-of schedule for everyone. They aren’t like those photographers that go to wedding trade shows, have a gimmick and just want you to book. They are unique and talented, and take the time to get to know their clients. My husband couldn’t make any of our meetings but they insisted on at least facetiming him before our wedding day. I really appreciated that. They took all of the standard posed photos we asked for but also captured so many great candids. They scoped out our bridal party picture location ahead of time, were right there on the dance floor, jumped in the photo booth, pulled us aside for a pictures and were there until the very end with the sparkler send off. The day was such a blur and when I was thinking about everything the day after, I wished I had asked for certain pictures. But when we got our pictures back, those moments were captured! ALSO – we got our pictures back so fast. Even with their traveling and packed schedules, they got our blog done when promised and got our pictures back to us faster than expected. You can tell Richard and Andrea take immense pride in, and truly love what they do. They worked so seamlessly together. The love they have for each other personally is such a special aspect of their professional relationship since they photograph others on a day revolving around love. My dad is VERY into photography and from his first encounter with them was so impressed. In fact, many of our guests at the reception mentioned how they knew our pictures were going to be amazing just by the way Richard and Andrea were moving around and working with our guests. We didn’t do an engagement session, so the first time they photographed us was our wedding day. Even still, there was never a doubt about the product and experience we would get with Richard and Andrea. Everything was flawless and we would choose them 100 times over again! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Colette S

I cannot say enough fantastic things about Richard and Andrea. They made an unbelievable effort in making my fiancé and I feel 100% comfortable with them from the start. We have chosen them as our photographers for our engagement shoot as well as wedding day and we could not be... Read More happier! They have a sharp eye for angles and light to make you look and feel like a million bucks! Both Richard and Andrea have been easy to work with and very accommodating. We are excited to have them be a part of our big day! A very talented couple! Additional bonus: Andrea is an amazing makeup artist! Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Emily D

Wow wow wow! Richard and Andrea are simply the best. They are two of the most kind people and extraordinarily talented photographers. From the first meeting with them, we felt comfortable. On a day as busy and overwhelming as your wedding, these are the two people you want by... Read More your side. They captured our wedding perfectly and made us feel at ease the whole day. Simply put, no need to look anywhere else for your photographers. Richard and Andrea are amazing!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Mailyn G

We met Richard and Andrea at my best friend's wedding and knew we had to consider them for our wedding based on their professionalism. After seeing their quality of work, we were certain that we had to hire them. Richard and Andrea are both very personable and super organized.... Read More From our initial meeting to our wedding day, they were both such a pleasure to work with. Their love for photography is evident and their work exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Ngan C

I can not explain in words how incredibly amazing Richard and his wife, Andrea are! They are the ultimate duo and on top of that they both take the most amazing photos! Richard and Andrea were our first photographers we spoke to because we really loved their photos and reviews... Read More on Theknot. Richard was super professional and efficient with emails which my husband and I liked because we planned our whole wedding from overseas. Richard and Andrea were so flexible with doing Skype calls at really early times as we were 12 hours ahead of EST. They both seemed so relax and the nicest people ever! After our Skype call, my husband said,"We should book them right away as I can see them at our wedding." Throughout the process of planning for the wedding, Richard and Andrea were both super helpful and really gave us great tips for making our big day go smoothly. On the day of the wedding Richard was so good with explaining how to pose and were to go for the best lighting. We 100% trusted what Andrea and Richard recommended. We are so glad we listened to them because our photos came out lovely. After our wedding a few guests asked about booking Richard and Andrea for their own wedding. I also want to add that I was bummed to find out that Andrea is a really good make-up artist and I wish I had not already booked someone else. Andrea is really good with the details on the day of and she made me feel so relaxed on the day of. I even sometimes forgot that Richard and Andrea were there because they did all their work in the background and made a huge effort to not get in the way during the reception. We absolutely love Richard and Andrea's work and their personalities. We recommend them to anyone!

Richard & Andrea

It's a huge honor to be considered to photograph your wedding day. Our couples and clients have allowed us into their lives; they have trusted us to collect memories that'll happen only once and to create timeless & beautiful photographs. As your Wedding Photographers, our promise is to create photographs that'll be relived for generations to come.