Rick Bouthiette Photography

New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine and beyond

CREATIVE :: STYLISH :: ROMANTIC

These are words used to describe our photography. We love weddings. They’re a very special event. They’re about fun, laughter + two awesome people and everyone they love. We’re story tellers. We love capturing all the love and genuine emotion of a wedding day. It’s not easy to truly capture love and romance in a photograph. But when you hit it right, it’s enough… Enough to connect us, move us, and take us back in time. We do that. We’re honored that so many couples have allowed us into their lives to tell their love story visually and timelessly so that generations to come can enjoy it. We’d love to capture yours. Ask about our Complimentary Engagement Session!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Manchester, NH New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine and beyond (603) 361-2216

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Lucia V

Rick and Deb are truly the dream team! From the moment we met them (they were very accommodating on EXTREMELY short notice...we actually did our engagement shoot the day after I reached out to them), my husband and I knew they were the perfect photographers for our big day. We... Read More had an intimate wedding and Rick and Deb were able to capture the magic of it. They put us at ease and made us feel natural in front of the camera rather than posed. They introduced so many fun and new ideas but allowed us to try some of our own ideas as well. Rick and Deb were the perfect combination of professional and fun--working with them was a blast and the most stress free part of our wedding. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for their event. Deb was also really helpful to have the day of the wedding...always making sure my hair and veil were in the perfect place and that everything was just right. They are meticulous and did a great job at helping us tell our story. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jacqueline R

To start I was super picky when finding a wedding photgrapher. I’ve had friends who were disappointed with their photos, and I did not want to be one of those brides. As everyone knows a picture is worth a million words. After an amazing perfect wedding the memories will fade... Read More but the pictures will still be there to remind us of the wonderful time we had with family and friends. From first meeting Rick and Deb we knew they were it for us. Now my husband was hesitant on the engagement shoot as he hates photos of him but boy are we glad we did it. The pictures are incredible and once the wedding came we were incredibly relaxed for photos and they were like family to us. Rick and Deb are so warm, friendly and professional. They even had us all laughing throughout the day. I’ve seen a few sneak peaks and they are breathtaking so far. I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures. Booking with Rick and Deb was one of the best decisions we made. We will certainly use them for all our photography needs in the future. Book with them you will not regret it.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Erin M

Rick and Deb are great people and amazing photographers. We put our complete faith and trust in them as a couple and our photos are absolutely amazing! They are a great team and they really make you feel comfortable throughout the whole day. They take care of everything for you!... Read More We had a great experience with Rick and Deb and cannot say enough wonderful things about them!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 christy s

Rick Bouthiette Photography was amazing and captured the magic of our wedding day better than I could have ever imagined. We were married at Steele Hill Resorts under a beautiful birch arch, overlooking an incredible scenery of mountains & trees and they captured every... Read More wonderful detail perfectly. They put myself and my husband at ease while taking pictures and truly encouraged us to have fun throughout the process. They are a great team and we received many compliments from friends and family during the wedding and then again when the proofs were available for viewing. They came out beautiful and there were so many captured. I would highly recommend Rick & Deb for your wedding and would absolutely reach out to them again for any photography needs I may have in the future. Thank you Rick and Deb for your part in making our dream wedding everything we wanted!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Alana B

Rick and Deb were phenomenal to work with. They did such a great job on capturing our big day and they had a sneak peak posted up that same night, talk about fast turnaround times. The pictures are so beautiful and they managed to capture some truly meaningful and beautiful... Read More moments. I'm so happy that we'll have such gorgeous pictures to remember the best day of our lives. I highly HIGHLY recommend Rick Bouthiette Photography, even for days afterwards we had guests coming up to us to tell us what an amazing job our photographers did.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Carolyn F

Rick and Deb were beyond amazing for our wedding. After my first consultation meeting with Rick and Deb I knew they were the best choice for my wedding day and engagement session. Our first engagement session with this wonderful photography couple was a breeze and they made us... Read More feel so comfortable. My husband and I were very nervous being the center of attention and they made us feel so relaxed in front of the camera. Rick and Deb also allowed us to feature our dog Obe in our engagement session. They were so willing to take the time to find a location that would allow dogs and would provide a beautiful back drop for our session. Between our engagement session and wedding day Rick and Deb were always available to answer any questions by email or by phone, which made my planning so easy! Our wedding day with Rick and Deb was amazing. Prior to my wedding Rick and Deb drove around to find the perfect first look location for our sunny day to ensure we had the best quality lighting. During our first look with my husband we felt so comfortable to be ourselves. They gave us time to enjoy the moment with each other which was very important to us. Rick and Deb are an amazing team who really take the time to make their clients feel special. This photography couple is more then just two people behind the camera. They are very personable people and they even come to the rescue when loose buttons need to be fixed at the last minute. Without hesitation I would recommend this fantastic team!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Leslie E

We can't say enough about how amazing Rick and Deb are! The pictures speak for themselves...great lighting and composition, perfect blend of artistic and classic styling, inclusive of all the major events and small details of the wedding. On top of the fantastic skills they... Read More bring as photographers, they come with other qualities that really set them apart. Rick and Deb work great as a team to ensure everything/everyone is placed well and is comfortable. They focus on small details that make a BIG difference in the end. I can't tell you how many times they stopped to straighten a tie, push back a piece of hair, or rotated the shot to avoid something in the background. They give great direction, but also plenty of freedom to experiment and have fun with the pictures. They make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, ultimately so you get magical moments captured. Prep was huge. They asked the perfect questions and were always two steps ahead. It was priceless to be completely assured that they could and would do a flawless job, especially with so many other things to worry about. There are so many examples of how they went above-and-beyond to help us prepare and make sure our day and pictures were perfect; a few of special note: they gave us snacks for our long road trip after our first meeting, plentiful communication to ensure all our questions were answered, helped move furniture to get the perfect shot, talked the groom off a cliff when the sound system failed 10-minutes before the ceremony, made sure we saw all the pictures first before they were shared with the guests, helped us choose the perfect shots for our photo book, and several perfectly placed hugs for extra reassurance and support. We were lucky to have them as our photographers!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 George C

Let me just echo my bride’s praise for your wonderful photos and slide show of our engagement session, rehearsal dinner, "getting ready", ceremony and reception photos.  We will treasure the photos and slide show and go back to them many times.  We also marvel at some of the... Read More captivating photos you took of family members and guests.  You’ve captured their mood and personality in a very disarming way that they too will treasure. Rick, you and Deb surpassed our wildest dreams! We can't thank you enough. George and Lisa

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Missy S

Rick & Deb are an amazing couple to have for any occasion!!! They are the nicest people, to work with, and in general, and are willing to do whatever it takes to get the shots for the most AMAZING pictures! I have nothing negative to say about them! They went above & beyond... Read More anything I was expecting! Not only do I have pictures of my husband & I and our wedding party but the entire wedding; they captured every moment right up until the end of the night! Rick & Deb were recommended to us & I would highly recommend them to any and everyone who needs a photographer for any occasion! They were to accommodate our schedule into theirs & for that I can't thank them enough. THANK YOU Rick & Deb for 2 amazing photo shoots (and for making the trip to Newmarket to Adam's Point for us!) and making our special day even more amazing! I can't say that enough!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Emilie D

I was so grateful to have Rick and Deb by our side on our wedding day! They were professional, thoughtful, very sensitive to our needs -and they captured beautiful moments throughout the day! My husband and I both feel shy in front of a camera, but they made us feel so... Read More comfortable. We were so impressed with the way they worked together -Deb focused in and found beautiful candid moments of our families and friends and Rick artfully photographed my husband and I. We were impressed with the way they were able to create a story with their images and in addition to the files and images they created a slideshow with some of the best shots from the day. We loved working with both Rick and Deb and would highly recommend them to anybody looking for an excellent pair of wedding photographers!

2017-08-11T08:58:55 Response from the vendor

Emilie and Jack, you are two of the dearest people we've had the honor of working with. Thank you for your thoughtfulness, kindness, and outright awesomeness. You both welcomed Rick and I into your perfect wedding day and made us feel like family. For this... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Ryan F

Rick and Deb are wonderful people to work with. We could not have asked for a better experience and outcome. When we first meet with Rick and Deb, they reviewed the importance of an engagement session. We are glad we took advantage of the engagement session. It allowed us to... Read More work together and learn poses prior to the wedding. They know how to help people relax and enjoy themselves during the photography sessions. The pictures from the engagement session and the wedding are absolutely stunning. During the time leading up to the wedding, Rick and Deb were very supportive, helping us with timelines and goals. They always responded to emails and phone calls in a timely fashion. On the day of the wedding, Rick and Deb were there to support Joe and me. Neither of them is pushy nor makes you feel like you are on a schedule. They take their time and it is obvious to the guests as well. Rick and Deb truly have a skill for photography and couples. They want you to have a wonderful time and happy memories. It was a delightful experience and something we will treasure. We look forward to working with them in the future and we highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Alicia P

Rick & Deb are amazing photographers. It has been four weeks since my wedding and guests are still talking about how amazing my photos are. Their photography package was a perfect fit for us, with so much included! They made me feel comfortable and excited the day of the... Read More wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Rick & Deb for any photography purpose.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Ryan F

We first met Rick and Deb when we went to their home in order to have an engagement photo session with them, which they offered as a part of the package for our wedding booking. Not only did they make us feel extremely welcome and comfortable, but they gave us an engagement... Read More photo experience that I couldn't imagine getting anywhere else. When the big day came, they showed had their own schedule and worked with us and our planner to make sure that everything went smoothly and we they didn't miss a single moment of our day. They took detail shots and candid pictures that I personally would never have expected. My wife and I were both incredibly pleased with the end result, and we would love to recommend Rick and Deb (they work as a team at the wedding) to any couple looking for a knowledgeable and professional photographer.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Alison T

I don't even know where to begin... Rick and Deb are such fantastic people. They are both kind, caring, creative, amazing TALENTED photographers. We knew from the very first time we met them at their house we just had to work with them, it felt like getting together with great... Read More friends. They went above and beyond and helped us create a wedding timeline, which is great because planning a wedding is hard since you only do it once in your life. Trust & listen to them because they do this almost every weekend and they are pros! Our photos came out better than we could have ever imagined, and as an added bonus we have built a great relationship with Rick and Deb. They are so much fun to work with, and that's coming from 2 people that typically don't like their picture taken. Brides- any small details in photos like a stray hair or someone's stance or hand placement... well you won't have time to worry about that because Deb will have fixed it before you can stress! As Rick will tell you "no need to worry because Deb will worry for you" Trust them with your wedding photos, you will not regret it! So happy we chose them.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 René P

Rick and Deb are beyond amazing at their craft and at their ability to make the bride and groom feel relaxed and joyful. They are masters at both photography and relationships with their clients and their clients guests. They were loved by all who attended our wedding. They... Read More also did an amazing job coordinating with the other vendors to keep me in a "stress free" place all day. We will continue to work with Rick and his wife for our future family and large event photos. If we could give 10 stars we would!

2016-07-25T09:46:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the honor of documenting your first day as husband and wife. We are thankful to have been invited into your lives and we can’t wait to see what the future holds for you both!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Nicole H

Rick and Deb were outstanding!! They made us feel extremely comfortable right away and were so fun to work with. They took a ton of different shots all over the venue and were always right by our side. We are very grateful for all of the pictures we will have to look back on to... Read More remember our special day. Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Autumn O

Where does one begin? Rick & his Wife Deb are an absolute breath of fresh air. In the world of wedding chaos, the only area I didn't feel the need to worry about was photography. I knew they had it 100% under control. They managed to capture amazing photos in a cramped schedule,... Read More and it felt like they were never there. And My guest couldn't stop raving about how pleasant they were. My husband and I just got our photos back (record speed) and everything was breath-taking. We also can't wait to have children just so we can have a chance to work with this duo again.

A very heartwarming experience

Reviewed on 11/07/2015

We had a very pleasant wedding photography experience with Rick and Deb at the Indian Head in the White mountains in October 2015. We were initially worried about how well the session will turn out to be as I have difficulty acting natural in front of the camera. Upon... Read More arrival at the photo shoot location, Deb's warm demeanor immediately set me at ease and made me comfortable. The rest of the session went through in a breeze and we were surprised to find ourselves thoroughly enjoying every single moment of the experience. Rick was very professional and has a good eye for the perfect shot while Deb was very good at communicating to us on what we should do for each picture. We were touched by the amazing chemistry between them - those 2 made a great team! We received the pictures several weeks later and are very satisfied with every single picture. We honestly cannot recommend them enough.

Grey Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Gabrielle S

Rick and Deb from Rick Bouthiette Photography where absolutely amazing to work with. They really cared about what we wanted out of our photos and worked hard to capture the moment. Every time I saw them at the wedding they were running around making sure all of our memorable... Read More moments were captured. From the engagement shoot to the full day we could not have asked for a better more balanced pair to get us through it all. They supported us through some emotional moments and helped us to create a memory of the best day of our lives. I highly recommend them for any event, with Deb's contagious fun spirit, and Rick's eye for an incredible shot these two make the perfect team. Thank you again for all of your hard work on our special day!! -Mr. & Mrs. Grey

Summer Wedding at the BVI

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

The photographers at my daughters wedding are Rick and Deb Bouthiette, a husband and wife team who work so seamless together you hardly knew they were there. I think its wonderful that they include a engagement shoot where they have the opportunity to get the groom comfortable... Read More and cooperative for the wedding day shoot. Rick and Deb combine a wonderful sense of humor, to make you feel at ease, and a critical eye to capture the perfect picture. My wife and I are so pleased with the results and would happily recommend them to all our relatives and friends.

The Kirby Wedding

Reviewed on 9/12/2015

We can't say enough wonderful words about these wonderful people! Easy to work with, down to earth, but most of all exceptional, professional photographers!!! A husband & wife team. A great team! Together they give more than just a picture. They present your story in true... Read More colors, just like you dreamed it would be. :)

Best Wedding Photographers EVER

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

Rick and Deb were such a great team of photographers...We had a bond with them the first appointment we had. Looking back on my choice I couldn't be happier with my pictures. They both did an amazing job that very special day and I can't thank them enough. I know what it... Read More feels like to be overwhelmed when planning a wedding but this was one of the BEST choices we made.. Rick and Deb you both are the best!!

Rick and Deb- Simply the BEST

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Ashley W

After our initial meeting with Rick and Deb we knew they were the perfect photographers for our wedding. It became more and more evident each time we met with them. We were super nervous about our engagement photos since we had never taken pictures together before. Rick and Deb... Read More put us at ease, made us laugh, and made the whole experience enjoyable. Not to mention, we LOVED our photos. On the day of the wedding Rick and Deb weren't just our photographers, they were more like family. They were kind, easy to work with, caring, and good at what they do! They made sure that the day ran smoothly, there were no mishaps with family members, and even built us a timeline to stay on schedule. During the night of our wedding, not to mention after, we received many compliments about how awesome and personable Rick and Deb were. One of my bridesmaids, who is getting married in October, even mentioned that she was bummed that she hadn't thought to book Rick and Deb for her wedding. The pictures came out absolutely stunning. They were much more than I could've asked for. Rick and Deb even made us a 20+ minute slideshow to music and wrote a blog post on our wedding, including some of the most beautiful pictures. I only wish that I could get married again to have Rick and Deb capture the day and will definitely be sticking with them for family, maternity, and any other professional pictures I need taken. To Rick and Deb-- THANK YOU to the moon and back!!

Amazing Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Ina Z

Photography was the top priority for our wedding, as we wanted to have beautiful photos to look at when we get older! We reviewed and talked to 12 photographers before we found Rick and Deb. We met with them one night, about 14 months prior to the wedding, and decided to go with... Read More them right away. The day of the wedding Rick and Deb were super helpful and on top of the wedding schedule to ensure we got all the photos we had on our list. They were so friendly with us, our bridal party, and the guests that it felt like they were part of the wedding and not our photographers. Regarding the photos, Rick and Deb did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding! We could not be happier with our wedding photos. We have been asked by so many of our friends who our photographers were, because everyone was amazed by our incredible photos. It was an absolute pleasure working with Rick and Deb!!!

Our Wedding Photographers-Rick and Deb Bouthiette

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Megan T

Words cannot fully express how wonderful it was to work with Rick and Deb. Rick and Deb are very talented at what they do. We truly feel blessed that these two were there to capture our day. I do not believe that anyone could have done a better job. They captured all the... Read More special moments of our day and we will always be grateful for this gift. I have viewed our wedding pictures so many times since our wedding and I am still amazed with how beautiful they are. Rick and Deb made us feel that we as well as our day, was important to them. They are passionate at what they do and it shows in the pictures they take. I refuse to use any other photographer to capture any events that take place in our future. We are so blessed to have had this amazing experience and feel that we have gained two wonderful friends in the process.

Rick + Deb Bouthiette

We’re story tellers. We have a love for capturing life’s moments… An appreciation for documenting people’s lives… Their wedding, their family, their children. We look forward to meeting new people, hearing about their past, documenting the present moments and hearing the vision of their future. After 9 years and hundreds of weddings, our passion to document a wedding day and capture life continues to grow. What makes us different? We'll let our reviews speak for us. What other couples have to say is the best source for that. We can't wait to hear all about your wedding.