CREATIVE :: STYLISH :: ROMANTIC

These are words used to describe our photography. We love weddings. They’re a very special event. They’re about fun, laughter + two awesome people and everyone they love. We’re story tellers. We love capturing all the love and genuine emotion of a wedding day. It’s not easy to truly capture love and romance in a photograph. But when you hit it right, it’s enough… Enough to connect us, move us, and take us back in time. We do that. We’re honored that so many couples have allowed us into their lives to tell their love story visually and timelessly so that generations to come can enjoy it. We’d love to capture yours. Ask about our Complimentary Engagement Session!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Manchester, NH New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine and beyond (603) 361-2216
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Alicia P

Rick & Deb are amazing photographers. It has been four weeks since my wedding and guests are still talking about how amazing my photos are. Their photography package was a perfect fit for us, with so much included! They made me feel comfortable and excited the day of the... Read More wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Rick & Deb for any photography purpose.

Amazing Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Ina Z

Photography was the top priority for our wedding, as we wanted to have beautiful photos to look at when we get older! We reviewed and talked to 12 photographers before we found Rick and Deb. We met with them one night, about 14 months prior to the wedding, and decided to go with... Read More them right away. The day of the wedding Rick and Deb were super helpful and on top of the wedding schedule to ensure we got all the photos we had on our list. They were so friendly with us, our bridal party, and the guests that it felt like they were part of the wedding and not our photographers. Regarding the photos, Rick and Deb did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding! We could not be happier with our wedding photos. We have been asked by so many of our friends who our photographers were, because everyone was amazed by our incredible photos. It was an absolute pleasure working with Rick and Deb!!!

Our Wedding Photographers-Rick and Deb Bouthiette

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Megan T

Words cannot fully express how wonderful it was to work with Rick and Deb. Rick and Deb are very talented at what they do. We truly feel blessed that these two were there to capture our day. I do not believe that anyone could have done a better job. They captured all the... Read More special moments of our day and we will always be grateful for this gift. I have viewed our wedding pictures so many times since our wedding and I am still amazed with how beautiful they are. Rick and Deb made us feel that we as well as our day, was important to them. They are passionate at what they do and it shows in the pictures they take. I refuse to use any other photographer to capture any events that take place in our future. We are so blessed to have had this amazing experience and feel that we have gained two wonderful friends in the process.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Ryan F

Rick and Deb are wonderful people to work with. We could not have asked for a better experience and outcome. When we first meet with Rick and Deb, they reviewed the importance of an engagement session. We are glad we took advantage of the engagement session. It allowed us to... Read More work together and learn poses prior to the wedding. They know how to help people relax and enjoy themselves during the photography sessions. The pictures from the engagement session and the wedding are absolutely stunning. During the time leading up to the wedding, Rick and Deb were very supportive, helping us with timelines and goals. They always responded to emails and phone calls in a timely fashion. On the day of the wedding, Rick and Deb were there to support Joe and me. Neither of them is pushy nor makes you feel like you are on a schedule. They take their time and it is obvious to the guests as well. Rick and Deb truly have a skill for photography and couples. They want you to have a wonderful time and happy memories. It was a delightful experience and something we will treasure. We look forward to working with them in the future and we highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Ryan F

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Ryan F

We first met Rick and Deb when we went to their home in order to have an engagement photo session with them, which they offered as a part of the package for our wedding booking. Not only did they make us feel extremely welcome and comfortable, but they gave us an engagement... Read More photo experience that I couldn't imagine getting anywhere else. When the big day came, they showed had their own schedule and worked with us and our planner to make sure that everything went smoothly and we they didn't miss a single moment of our day. They took detail shots and candid pictures that I personally would never have expected. My wife and I were both incredibly pleased with the end result, and we would love to recommend Rick and Deb (they work as a team at the wedding) to any couple looking for a knowledgeable and professional photographer.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Alison T

I don't even know where to begin... Rick and Deb are such fantastic people. They are both kind, caring, creative, amazing TALENTED photographers. We knew from the very first time we met them at their house we just had to work with them, it felt like getting together with great... Read More friends. They went above and beyond and helped us create a wedding timeline, which is great because planning a wedding is hard since you only do it once in your life. Trust & listen to them because they do this almost every weekend and they are pros! Our photos came out better than we could have ever imagined, and as an added bonus we have built a great relationship with Rick and Deb. They are so much fun to work with, and that's coming from 2 people that typically don't like their picture taken. Brides- any small details in photos like a stray hair or someone's stance or hand placement... well you won't have time to worry about that because Deb will have fixed it before you can stress! As Rick will tell you "no need to worry because Deb will worry for you" Trust them with your wedding photos, you will not regret it! So happy we chose them.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 René P

Rick and Deb are beyond amazing at their craft and at their ability to make the bride and groom feel relaxed and joyful. They are masters at both photography and relationships with their clients and their clients guests. They were loved by all who attended our wedding. They... Read More also did an amazing job coordinating with the other vendors to keep me in a "stress free" place all day. We will continue to work with Rick and his wife for our future family and large event photos. If we could give 10 stars we would!

2016-07-25T09:46:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the honor of documenting your first day as husband and wife. We are thankful to have been invited into your lives and we can’t wait to see what the future holds for you both!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Nicole H

Rick and Deb were outstanding!! They made us feel extremely comfortable right away and were so fun to work with. They took a ton of different shots all over the venue and were always right by our side. We are very grateful for all of the pictures we will have to look back on to... Read More remember our special day. Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Autumn O

Where does one begin? Rick & his Wife Deb are an absolute breath of fresh air. In the world of wedding chaos, the only area I didn't feel the need to worry about was photography. I knew they had it 100% under control. They managed to capture amazing photos in a cramped schedule,... Read More and it felt like they were never there. And My guest couldn't stop raving about how pleasant they were. My husband and I just got our photos back (record speed) and everything was breath-taking. We also can't wait to have children just so we can have a chance to work with this duo again.

A very heartwarming experience

Reviewed on 11/07/2015

We had a very pleasant wedding photography experience with Rick and Deb at the Indian Head in the White mountains in October 2015. We were initially worried about how well the session will turn out to be as I have difficulty acting natural in front of the camera. Upon... Read More arrival at the photo shoot location, Deb's warm demeanor immediately set me at ease and made me comfortable. The rest of the session went through in a breeze and we were surprised to find ourselves thoroughly enjoying every single moment of the experience. Rick was very professional and has a good eye for the perfect shot while Deb was very good at communicating to us on what we should do for each picture. We were touched by the amazing chemistry between them - those 2 made a great team! We received the pictures several weeks later and are very satisfied with every single picture. We honestly cannot recommend them enough.

Grey Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Gabrielle S

Rick and Deb from Rick Bouthiette Photography where absolutely amazing to work with. They really cared about what we wanted out of our photos and worked hard to capture the moment. Every time I saw them at the wedding they were running around making sure all of our memorable... Read More moments were captured. From the engagement shoot to the full day we could not have asked for a better more balanced pair to get us through it all. They supported us through some emotional moments and helped us to create a memory of the best day of our lives. I highly recommend them for any event, with Deb's contagious fun spirit, and Rick's eye for an incredible shot these two make the perfect team. Thank you again for all of your hard work on our special day!! -Mr. & Mrs. Grey

Summer Wedding at the BVI

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

The photographers at my daughters wedding are Rick and Deb Bouthiette, a husband and wife team who work so seamless together you hardly knew they were there. I think its wonderful that they include a engagement shoot where they have the opportunity to get the groom comfortable... Read More and cooperative for the wedding day shoot. Rick and Deb combine a wonderful sense of humor, to make you feel at ease, and a critical eye to capture the perfect picture. My wife and I are so pleased with the results and would happily recommend them to all our relatives and friends.

The Kirby Wedding

Reviewed on 9/12/2015

We can't say enough wonderful words about these wonderful people! Easy to work with, down to earth, but most of all exceptional, professional photographers!!! A husband & wife team. A great team! Together they give more than just a picture. They present your story in true... Read More colors, just like you dreamed it would be. :)

Best Wedding Photographers EVER

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

Rick and Deb were such a great team of photographers...We had a bond with them the first appointment we had. Looking back on my choice I couldn't be happier with my pictures. They both did an amazing job that very special day and I can't thank them enough. I know what it... Read More feels like to be overwhelmed when planning a wedding but this was one of the BEST choices we made.. Rick and Deb you both are the best!!

Rick and Deb- Simply the BEST

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Ashley W

After our initial meeting with Rick and Deb we knew they were the perfect photographers for our wedding. It became more and more evident each time we met with them. We were super nervous about our engagement photos since we had never taken pictures together before. Rick and Deb... Read More put us at ease, made us laugh, and made the whole experience enjoyable. Not to mention, we LOVED our photos. On the day of the wedding Rick and Deb weren't just our photographers, they were more like family. They were kind, easy to work with, caring, and good at what they do! They made sure that the day ran smoothly, there were no mishaps with family members, and even built us a timeline to stay on schedule. During the night of our wedding, not to mention after, we received many compliments about how awesome and personable Rick and Deb were. One of my bridesmaids, who is getting married in October, even mentioned that she was bummed that she hadn't thought to book Rick and Deb for her wedding. The pictures came out absolutely stunning. They were much more than I could've asked for. Rick and Deb even made us a 20+ minute slideshow to music and wrote a blog post on our wedding, including some of the most beautiful pictures. I only wish that I could get married again to have Rick and Deb capture the day and will definitely be sticking with them for family, maternity, and any other professional pictures I need taken. To Rick and Deb-- THANK YOU to the moon and back!!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Kimberly S

When my husband and I were planning our wedding we originally thought "Photographers are so expensive, we don't need to spend extra money on that because we have family and friends that take decent pictures." Thank goodness my mother-in-law talked to us. She said that the... Read More photographers would be her wedding gift to us. She had always wanted Rick Bouthiette to photograph one of her child's weddings. We ended up having a meeting with Rick and Deb Bouthiette and had some head shots done (not associated with the wedding) and it was a very relaxing experience. I have never really liked my picture to be taken and I tend to be nervous in front of the camera. Rick and Deb took time and talked to me, got to know me, and after about 10 minutes I felt that we have been friends for years. They explained how to stand, smile, and just be relaxed in-front of the camera. When it came to engagement photos they went above and beyond and spent extra time with us to get multiple scenes. Then to get ready for the wedding they talked to us and wanted to know all the details so they were prepared for everything. We did some things to surprise our guests, but Rick and Deb knew so they were able to get amazing angles. This is what made them such an important part of our most magical day. My husband and I just feel so blessed to have had Rick and Deb as our photographers and we really want to stress the importance of a great photographer for your wedding. You might think ehh we can save a lot but trust me, save money other places and splurge on your photographer! We have the most amazing pictures I have seen, and your day is once-in-a-lifetime but the pictures Rick and Deb Bouthiette take, will last for generations. We will continue to use Rich Bouthiette Photography for all our future photography needs, we love them!

The Perfect Photographers

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Colleen N

Early into planning our wedding, we had narrowed our photographer search down to only a few options. We set meetings up with each one, and told ourselves that we wouldn’t make a decision until we met with them all. However, the moment we met Rick and Deb, we knew they were a... Read More perfect fit. They made us feel like family. They showed a genuine interest in our relationship, and in our wedding. The Engagement Photo session helped them get to know us even better, and prepared us for what we would experience on the day of the wedding. They came to a location that we chose and took really beautiful photos. On the wedding day, Rick and Deb were more than just our photographers – they helped keep us on schedule, they fixed our hair, got to know our families, and genuinely made the day special. Within only a few weeks our photos were complete – though throughout their editing process, they posted quite a few previews on their Facebook page. Every single picture captured our special day perfectly. With their photos, we’ll be re living our wedding day for years to come. We honestly cannot recommend them enough.

Excellent work from an awesome husband & wife team!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Lindsay B

Selecting a great photographer was one of the most important parts of planning our wedding and selecting the right vendors. I did extensive research, spoke with many photographers, and met with four in person (and I came with a questionnaire to each meeting!). Rick was one of... Read More the first I spoke with, and highly enjoyed our conversation. I continued to look around, but always came back to how much I enjoyed talking with Rick. I reached out to him again several months later, hoping he still had our date available, and to my surprise he did! I met him and his wife Deb, and we talked and collaborated for a while! He was willing to customize a package that met our budget, and I knew they would be perfect to spend the day with us, and capture our wedding day! It was important to not only select a great photographer, but also to have someone that would fit right in with our crowd, and be sensitive to my family dynamics. We also did an engagement shoot a couple of weeks before the wedding, and I am so glad that we did! My husband-to-be was so reluctant to do it, but he relaxed as the night went on, and loved all the pictures! Rick was a great sport dealing with all the black bugs that happened to come out that night on the Newburyport boardwalk! I cannot recommend the engagement shoot enough...do NOT pass on this! Rick shared with us many great tips that carried over into taking pictures the day of the wedding, and my husband was comfortable in front of the camera the day of the wedding. All in all, Rick and Deb certainly delivered! We have so many great shots from our wedding (we had a blast taking pictures before the reception, including getting some awesome shots at Christy's Pizza and a car show!), and the quality of their work is superb! They were open to our ideas, and had plenty of their own, which was great! After the wedding, he posted a couple of "sneak peak" shots on Facebook, and all of our family and friends loved them! We met with them a couple of weeks later to see the pictures on a slide show, and spent time reminiscing about the day. We were so thrilled with all of the pictures they took! I highly recommend Rick and Deb to anyone looking for the perfect team to capture your wedding! Nothing is better than having a husband and wife duo capture your first moments as husband and wife!

Stress-Free Wedding With Absolute Professional Photographers!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014

We can’t stop raving about our photographers Rick and Deb. With Rick’s exceptional talent, coupled with Deb’s sweet demeanor and creative eye, we had so much fun working with them and were overwhelmingly satisfied with the final results. We were incredibly impressed with... Read More their professionalism, candor, vision, and how absolutely accommodating they were throughout the entire process, including working with my new husband, despite how uncomfortable he was with getting his picture taken. They both arrived professionally dressed on the day of our event and were remarkably friendly and accommodating to all of our guests. The quality of the pictures was beyond our expectations, but the turn-around time to receive them was even better. We received them (all edited on CDs and compiled in a beautiful slide show with music) less than 2 months after the actual wedding. They followed through on everything they promised and even incorporated the last minute requests we had for the day. They were completely flexible, but also took charge (so we didn’t have to worry) of capturing every moment and detail at the Wedding. The overall experience was so wonderful because we were working with experienced, respectful PROFESSIONALS who are passionate and LOVE what they do. As a high-maintenance, picky bride, I was blown away with how all the photos that were taken told the story of our day, our love, and most importantly how incredibly happy we were with such a stress-free Wedding because of the photographers we chose.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND RICK BOUTHIETTE PHOTOGRAPHY

Reviewed on 7/22/2014

Rick and Deb were amazing! It was the first wedding decision we made and we're so glad we did. They are so personable, it was more like having family at our wedding. We trusted them 100% to capture all the photos we had hoped for and so much more and that's exactly what they... Read More did. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful. We couldn't have asked for anything better. They were such a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding. Rick and Deb, we absolutely adore you and cannot thank you enough!

Wonderful Experience with Rick and Deb!

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Robert R

Rick and Deb were so wonderful to work with on our big day!! From day one of getting in contact with them they were there to answer any questions and help in any way. I was definitely a somewhat hands off bride, and was overwhelmed with planning the day of schedule. Rick talked... Read More it through with me on the phone and proved a fill in the blank timeline that really helped!! Since my husband is in the military and I was living out of state we didn't actually meet with Rick and Deb until the wedding day. They immediately put us right at ease and knew exactly how to direct all the crazy family members and bridal party. They best part was how efficient the photos were! We got all the shots we wanted with plenty of time to spare. The photos came out truly beautiful all of our guests were very impressed. We were thrilled with the results and couldn't have asked for better photographers on our special day!!

You have found your photographers!

Reviewed on 3/27/2014

You have found your photographers! Rick and Deb Bouthiette are THE BEST in the business. I have a love for photography and for our wedding day I had a very distinct idea on what I wanted. The photography was the most important part of the wedding for us so I did my research!... Read More When we first started talking to Rick and Deb about the possibility of working together it was important to them first and foremost that we were a good fit. I have never had that experience before. Most of the vendors I spoke to were more interested in getting deposits and marking their appointment book first. This was different. Rick and Deb took a lot of time talking with us and getting to know us as a first step. They took so much care in understanding what was important to us, our styles, personalities, every little detail was covered. Rick and Deb made a point to check in with us throughout the planning process and were a great help during that time. I actually don’t know how I would have made it through this phase without them. They were my “go to” folks and gave me so much support. They really care about their clients. We decided to get ready for the wedding at a hotel and had designated rooms for the bridal party. When I arrived at the hotel the Manger told me that Rick and Deb had been there the day before and had already planned designated areas where we would shoot. That meant so much to us. Rick and Deb did a beautiful job and the finished product was amazing. We will have these images for the rest of our lives to cherish. Many of our guests also made a point to express how awesome they were. They got the guests involved and captured so many great candid shots. They know how to bring out the beauty in everyone. Rick and Deb are a dynamic team together that creates a one of a kind experience for their clients. One of the best decisions we made was to choose Rich and Deb. We were looking for a professional to capture our wedding and in the process we found our family photographers. We feel very lucky to have had the privilege to work with them and now consider them our friends. Rick and Deb are wonderful on every level. We highly recommend them!

Great wedding photography!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013

We booked Rick and Deb to photograph our wedding this past September, and we loved having them. They did a great job and gave us a portfolio of photos that were personal, fun and of fantastic quality. They were really open to listening to our feedback and tailored their... Read More photography to what worked best for us - and we also got the package that came with a 'trash the dress' session which was REALLY fun; Rick and Deb were super game as we canoed around a lake and jumped off a dock in our wedding wear. Definitely good value as well; we got everything we wanted for our special day and are really glad of our choice.

Excellent Photographers!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013

Rick and Deb were very professional at our wedding, but also treated us like family which made it very easy to work with them. They gave us great advice about where and when to take our pictures. They made us feel comfortable both while taking pictures and for the rest of our... Read More wedding. We now have great photos to remember our special day, they did a wonderful job!

Rick + Deb Bouthiette

We’re story tellers. We have a love for capturing life’s moments… An appreciation for documenting people’s lives… Their wedding, their family, their children. We look forward to meeting new people, hearing about their past, documenting the present moments and hearing the vision of their future. After 8 years and hundreds of weddings, our passion to document a wedding day and capture life continues to grow. What makes us different? We'll let our reviews speak for us. What other couples have to say is the best source for that. We can't wait to hear all about your wedding.