A Blooming World of Possibilities

With over eighteen years as an award winning floral designer, Rita's passion is to create a lasting impression with flowers that make your wedding or event as unique as you are. Rita’s Floral Touch creates picture-perfect memorable bouquets along with ceremony and reception decor.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

37 Katrina Circle, Bethel, CT (203) 748-8900

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Vicki S

When we first met with Rita in her studio, we were immediately at ease. She took the time to listen to our story and what we wanted for our wedding. She had several portfolio books to browse detailing her work, and she provided a professional proposal that was comprehensive... Read More and easy to read. Rita’s creative ideas fostered the style of simple elegance that had become the vision of our wedding. When she walked into the bridal room the day of our wedding, it took my (bride) breath away when I saw my bouquet. Rita attended to everyone that needed their corsage or boutinere pinned. She has such a caring, sincere, and personable way that made everyone feel at ease. Rita, we thank you! We highly highly recommend Rita’s Floral Touch!

2017-06-22T09:48:36 Response from the vendor

Vicki thanks so much for the Great Review it was wonderful working with you !!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 LeighAnne P

We chose Rita’s Floral Touch for the flowers for our wedding, which took place at Candlelight Farms Inn in New Milford, CT. To be honest, we’ve known Rita for quite some time prior to our engagement. However, anyone knows that she is the best of the best when it comes to floral... Read More arrangements. Not to mention she is one of the kindest, patient people you could possibly have the pleasure of knowing. We simply showed her the types of flowers we wanted for our wedding and she knew exactly what to do. Not only did the arrangement come out beautifully, but she decorated our tent poles with weeping birch, football mums, and hydrangeas and it came out stunning. We decided to place an arbor at the ceremony site last minute. We spoke to Rita and she asked if we wanted to decorate it; we said yes and she transformed a plain white arbor into this floral masterpiece. Everyone commented on how amazing it looked. These are just a few of the reasons why Rita’s Floral Touch is the obvious choice for your floral arrangements.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jena G

You have to choose Rita as your Florist! I'm a self-described perfectionist and to my own amazement, Rita exceeded my expectations- no small feat. Her work is beautiful, thoughtful, and timeless. I can’t tell you how many compliments I received on the floral at my wedding. Aside... Read More from the fact that Rita is incredibly talented, she also happens to be a breeze to work with! She is so pleasant, and gives great suggestions without being pushy. Love her and will use her again for any and all events.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Janine L

Rita is just simply amazing! I gave her a very vague idea of what I was thinking for my wedding flowers, because I honestly had no idea what type of flowers I wanted, but had a style in mind. When I met with Rita for the demo of what my centerpieces would look like, they were... Read More perfect, exactly what I was envisioning!! had no doubt she would do the same with the bouquets. I then met Rita at a bridal show where she said she would have a bridal bouquet there on display similar to what she thought I was looking for, again, perfection! I was absolutely obsessed with the flowers done for our wedding, everything turned out so beautiful! Rita really focuses on all of those little details and makes sure the design is exactly what her customers are looking for. Rita, thank you for making our day even more beautiful by designing these stunning flower arrangements!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Kimberly C

Very pleasant and easy to work with. Rita also had great creative and original ideas for our beach theme wedding that made it extra special! Everything was absolutely perfect and beautiful for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Karen C

Rita's expertise in the business is priceless and it truly shows in her work. She is kind and compassionate and is so knowledgeable! I had a picture of what I envisioned for my wedding and Rita brought it to life. The flowers and every single detail was AMAZING. Rita made the... Read More entire wedding process completely stress-free from start to finish. She was very responsive to e-mails and questions and truly was a joy to work with. I am a visual person and she did a demo of the center pieces and I fell in love all over again. I would highly recommend Rita to ALL!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Nicole W

Let us start by saying that Rita and her husband are absolutely beautiful souls. Our wedding was September 16, 2017 at Candlelight Farms Inn. The moment we met Rita, we KNEW she was the one for us and our wedding. My bridal dreams of cascading floral bouquets, whites, greenery... Read More and succulents were something Rita easily fell in love with as well. Rita offered suggestions that matched my vision and went to town to deliver an absolutely stunning display at our wedding. Every piece of floral decor at our wedding, from my bouquet to the green leaves on our memorial ladder, is STILL being talked about to this day. Rita has true, raw talent and it is one that not many could dream of having. A sweet personality, she always lent a hand when needed. Her time, effort and talent truly show in what she does. Our flowers were something I can't get off my mind. PLEASE don't hesitate to book Rita. You won't be disappointed, her talent is one I've never seen before in my life, and the berries, succulents, Greens and flower choices were perfect!!! We LOVE you Rita and are so grateful for you in our lives!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Brenna S

From the minute we met with Rita we knew we would be booking her to do the flowers for our wedding! She is so kind, easy to talk to, and amazing at what she does. Rita guided me through the planning process and was so understanding and easy to work with! One of the best... Read More decisions I made was hiring her as our florist! All of the flowers were so beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned- she really goes above and beyond for her clients. I can't say enough good things about her!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Ali L

We cannot speak more highly of Rita! She was amazing from start to finish. Her work was like nothing I've ever seen! The flowers are gorgeous and Rita worked very hard to make sure all the flowers were what I wanted but could also afford! Thank you, Rita! I loved working with... Read More you!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Carly M

Rita did a beautiful job on the flowers for our July wedding, and I got many compliments from friends and family. She was flexible, especially with last minute changes like adding an extra corsage the week of the wedding!

2017-08-22T08:51:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review here as well REALLY Appreciate it !!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Alexa P

I love flowers, but wanted them to be pretty simple for my wedding. My fiancé, mom, and I had talked about buying flowers from a grocery store and trying to do it ourselves in attempt to save some money (weddings are expensive!). Rita was recommended to us by a neighbor who got... Read More married at our venue and raved about her work, so she definitely seemed worth checking out. The three of us met with her, and before we even pulled out of her driveway we turned and looked at each other and said, "Well, I no longer have any desire to try to DIY this!" Rita is an absolute doll, and will really take interest in your story as a couple, and your wedding. She made everything easy, was accommodating as things changed close to the wedding, and our flowers were gorgeous and everything that I hoped for. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Phoenix F

Rita’s Floral Touch was recommended to us by a friend who got married a few months before us. We were easily able to schedule meetings with Rita, and she helped us to make flower selections that were within our budget. She helped us to design our flower arrangements, keeping... Read More everything simple yet elegant. Throughout this process we made several changes to our arrangements; we changed what we wanted for centerpieces, added an additional flower girl and ring bearer with no issues. Rita was able to use glassware that we provided for our centerpieces and even used material from my dress to wrap around my bouquet, giving it even more of a personal touch. The morning of the wedding we noticed that we did not receive the miniature bouquet for one of my flower girls. Upon being contacted, Rita quickly created the bouquet and made a special trip to our venue to deliver the flowers, getting them there with time to spare before the beginning of the ceremony. You can really tell that her heart goes into the work she produces and that she wants to make sure everything is perfect for each couple. She was such a pleasure to work with, and we would highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Amanda U

I could not have been happier with Rita as our florist for our wedding in January! I had a pretty specific vision of what I wanted for my winter wedding, and Rita made it happen. My bouquet was absolutely perfect, and very original. And our centerpieces were exactly what we... Read More wanted. Rita was easy to work with, and her prices are reasonable. I highly recommend her for any floral needs!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Julia M

I cannot thank Rita enough for the amazing job that she did on my wedding day!!! The flowers were so gorgeous and they were exactly what I had dreamed of! Rita is so talented at what she does! My bouquet was absolutely stunning and photographed so beautifully. The bridesmaids... Read More bouquets also turned out gorgeous, and the centerpieces that she created made the room look so beautiful! I HIGHLY recommend Rita's floral touch - thank you Rita!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Sara G

Where do I start with Rita and her business? First off, Rita surpassed all of our expectations as she took on the florals for our wedding at Candlelight Farms Inn in New Milford, CT. I had a very specific vision and design in mind and Rita did an incredible job at making my... Read More floral dreams come alive. After having a floral demonstration months before our wedding, I knew Rita was going to do a great job. But with my constant tweaking of our proposal (Rita is incredibly flexible!), I didn't know how it would all come together. To put it simply, it was everything I have ever dreamed of. On our actual wedding day, Rita and her team went above and beyond making sure every detail was right (centerpieces, greenery on each place setting, greenery on signage, cake flowers, etc.). She did not leave the reception site until all was perfect. Rita is a dedicated, reliable, easy, flexible vendor who I thoroughly enjoyed working with. She became like family to us. Rita's Floral Touch is your perfect choice for a wedding florist.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Elisha K

Rita is absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lisa D

I can't say enough, how beautiful the flowers were for my daughters wedding day. Rita really went above and beyond our expectations.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Sarah B

I could not have been happier with the floral arrangements by Rita for our Sept. 4 wedding. Rita was so kind to welcome us into her home and sit down with us to go over ideas. I met with Rita with a few ideas from Pinterest, but mainly I had a budget and a color scheme. She... Read More worked with me to make the most beautiful flowers and stay within my budget. I was fortunate enough to have a preview of her work as a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding just a few months before my own. Her work for that wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and she remembered me after only meeting once and greeted me with a big hug. For our wedding, Rita worked with me even during the week before as I was making some small changes. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and I received so many compliments from guests. Thank you, Rita for making our day so beautiful!! - Sarah and Ryan (9/4/16)

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Kara L

Rita did an unbelievable job at bringing our wedding vision to life, from the bouquets and boutonnieres, to the ceremony decorations, everything was perfect! When we initially met with Rita, we didn't know what flowers or loom we were going for, but she helped us figure out what... Read More flowers we liked and what we needed for our wedding party, church and venue. I sent her a piece of the lace from my dress and she incorporated it into my bouquet and my husbands boutonnière! She is creative, thoughtful, and talented, and we highly recommend her for any floral services!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Amanda S

Our flowers and experience in working with Rita were equally flawless. We can not say enough about how perfectly Rita captured our vision for the flowers for our ceremony; they were even better than I had imagined

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Megan L

Rita is awesome! Her flowers are BEAUTIFUL! She creates a masterpiece! She's very responsive and works with whatever ideas you have! She's very creative and so sweet! Highly reccomend!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Katya W

Rita was incredible! My wife and I had no idea what we wanted for our wedding flowers, and Rita walked us through everything. She gave us samples beforehand to see how we liked her suggestions, and then hand-delivered all our flowers the day of. Our arrangements and cake were... Read More gorgeous, and we couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Eva F

Your flowers and your design in creating our wedding was exceptional. My only regret was that I could not take some with me to Florida after the wedding. Every thing looks absolutely gorgeous on the wedding pictures. If any one is looking in creating a a beautiful Chuppah for... Read More a Jewish wedding you are the one. Thank you

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Kristen C

Rita did my wedding flowers on July 15 and exceeded my expectations! Live flowers were my only necessity for my wedding day and Im so happy I made that choice! My bouquet was beautiful. The centerpieces were exactly as I requested, and better! Her work is stunning, and... Read More everything came out absolutely perfect. Thank you Rita for adding so much beauty to my wedding. Amazing job!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Jessica C

Rita did an amazing job with the flowers and centerpieces. She showed up right on time to where I was then delivered and set up the centerpieces at the venue. I didn't have to worry at all or check in she was very professional and the flowers were amazing. Loved how easy it was... Read More to meet with her and the options she offered. She really allows you to customize every aspect and helps you think of ways to differentiate your wedding. And if you ever need time to make a decision she gives you the chance to think and get your ideas together, which is definitely crucial in wedding planning.