A Blooming World of Possibilities

With over eighteen years as an award winning floral designer, Rita's passion is to create a lasting impression with flowers that make your wedding or event as unique as you are. Rita’s Floral Touch creates picture-perfect memorable bouquets along with ceremony and reception decor.

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

37 Katrina Circle, Bethel, CT (203) 748-8900

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Vicki S

When we first met with Rita in her studio, we were immediately at ease. She took the time to listen to our story and what we wanted for our wedding. She had several portfolio books to browse detailing her work, and she provided a professional proposal that was comprehensive... Read More and easy to read. Rita’s creative ideas fostered the style of simple elegance that had become the vision of our wedding. When she walked into the bridal room the day of our wedding, it took my (bride) breath away when I saw my bouquet. Rita attended to everyone that needed their corsage or boutinere pinned. She has such a caring, sincere, and personable way that made everyone feel at ease. Rita, we thank you! We highly highly recommend Rita’s Floral Touch!

2017-06-22T09:48:36 Response from the vendor

Vicki thanks so much for the Great Review it was wonderful working with you !!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 LeighAnne P

We chose Rita’s Floral Touch for the flowers for our wedding, which took place at Candlelight Farms Inn in New Milford, CT. To be honest, we’ve known Rita for quite some time prior to our engagement. However, anyone knows that she is the best of the best when it comes to floral... Read More arrangements. Not to mention she is one of the kindest, patient people you could possibly have the pleasure of knowing. We simply showed her the types of flowers we wanted for our wedding and she knew exactly what to do. Not only did the arrangement come out beautifully, but she decorated our tent poles with weeping birch, football mums, and hydrangeas and it came out stunning. We decided to place an arbor at the ceremony site last minute. We spoke to Rita and she asked if we wanted to decorate it; we said yes and she transformed a plain white arbor into this floral masterpiece. Everyone commented on how amazing it looked. These are just a few of the reasons why Rita’s Floral Touch is the obvious choice for your floral arrangements.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jena G

You have to choose Rita as your Florist! I'm a self-described perfectionist and to my own amazement, Rita exceeded my expectations- no small feat. Her work is beautiful, thoughtful, and timeless. I can’t tell you how many compliments I received on the floral at my wedding. Aside... Read More from the fact that Rita is incredibly talented, she also happens to be a breeze to work with! She is so pleasant, and gives great suggestions without being pushy. Love her and will use her again for any and all events.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Phoenix F

Rita’s Floral Touch was recommended to us by a friend who got married a few months before us. We were easily able to schedule meetings with Rita, and she helped us to make flower selections that were within our budget. She helped us to design our flower arrangements, keeping... Read More everything simple yet elegant. Throughout this process we made several changes to our arrangements; we changed what we wanted for centerpieces, added an additional flower girl and ring bearer with no issues. Rita was able to use glassware that we provided for our centerpieces and even used material from my dress to wrap around my bouquet, giving it even more of a personal touch. The morning of the wedding we noticed that we did not receive the miniature bouquet for one of my flower girls. Upon being contacted, Rita quickly created the bouquet and made a special trip to our venue to deliver the flowers, getting them there with time to spare before the beginning of the ceremony. You can really tell that her heart goes into the work she produces and that she wants to make sure everything is perfect for each couple. She was such a pleasure to work with, and we would highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Amanda U

I could not have been happier with Rita as our florist for our wedding in January! I had a pretty specific vision of what I wanted for my winter wedding, and Rita made it happen. My bouquet was absolutely perfect, and very original. And our centerpieces were exactly what we... Read More wanted. Rita was easy to work with, and her prices are reasonable. I highly recommend her for any floral needs!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Julia M

I cannot thank Rita enough for the amazing job that she did on my wedding day!!! The flowers were so gorgeous and they were exactly what I had dreamed of! Rita is so talented at what she does! My bouquet was absolutely stunning and photographed so beautifully. The bridesmaids... Read More bouquets also turned out gorgeous, and the centerpieces that she created made the room look so beautiful! I HIGHLY recommend Rita's floral touch - thank you Rita!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Sara G

Where do I start with Rita and her business? First off, Rita surpassed all of our expectations as she took on the florals for our wedding at Candlelight Farms Inn in New Milford, CT. I had a very specific vision and design in mind and Rita did an incredible job at making my... Read More floral dreams come alive. After having a floral demonstration months before our wedding, I knew Rita was going to do a great job. But with my constant tweaking of our proposal (Rita is incredibly flexible!), I didn't know how it would all come together. To put it simply, it was everything I have ever dreamed of. On our actual wedding day, Rita and her team went above and beyond making sure every detail was right (centerpieces, greenery on each place setting, greenery on signage, cake flowers, etc.). She did not leave the reception site until all was perfect. Rita is a dedicated, reliable, easy, flexible vendor who I thoroughly enjoyed working with. She became like family to us. Rita's Floral Touch is your perfect choice for a wedding florist.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Elisha K

Rita is absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lisa D

I can't say enough, how beautiful the flowers were for my daughters wedding day. Rita really went above and beyond our expectations.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Sarah B

I could not have been happier with the floral arrangements by Rita for our Sept. 4 wedding. Rita was so kind to welcome us into her home and sit down with us to go over ideas. I met with Rita with a few ideas from Pinterest, but mainly I had a budget and a color scheme. She... Read More worked with me to make the most beautiful flowers and stay within my budget. I was fortunate enough to have a preview of her work as a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding just a few months before my own. Her work for that wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and she remembered me after only meeting once and greeted me with a big hug. For our wedding, Rita worked with me even during the week before as I was making some small changes. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and I received so many compliments from guests. Thank you, Rita for making our day so beautiful!! - Sarah and Ryan (9/4/16)

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Kara L

Rita did an unbelievable job at bringing our wedding vision to life, from the bouquets and boutonnieres, to the ceremony decorations, everything was perfect! When we initially met with Rita, we didn't know what flowers or loom we were going for, but she helped us figure out what... Read More flowers we liked and what we needed for our wedding party, church and venue. I sent her a piece of the lace from my dress and she incorporated it into my bouquet and my husbands boutonnière! She is creative, thoughtful, and talented, and we highly recommend her for any floral services!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Amanda S

Our flowers and experience in working with Rita were equally flawless. We can not say enough about how perfectly Rita captured our vision for the flowers for our ceremony; they were even better than I had imagined

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Megan L

Rita is awesome! Her flowers are BEAUTIFUL! She creates a masterpiece! She's very responsive and works with whatever ideas you have! She's very creative and so sweet! Highly reccomend!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Katya W

Rita was incredible! My wife and I had no idea what we wanted for our wedding flowers, and Rita walked us through everything. She gave us samples beforehand to see how we liked her suggestions, and then hand-delivered all our flowers the day of. Our arrangements and cake were... Read More gorgeous, and we couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Eva F

Your flowers and your design in creating our wedding was exceptional. My only regret was that I could not take some with me to Florida after the wedding. Every thing looks absolutely gorgeous on the wedding pictures. If any one is looking in creating a a beautiful Chuppah for... Read More a Jewish wedding you are the one. Thank you

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Kristen C

Rita did my wedding flowers on July 15 and exceeded my expectations! Live flowers were my only necessity for my wedding day and Im so happy I made that choice! My bouquet was beautiful. The centerpieces were exactly as I requested, and better! Her work is stunning, and... Read More everything came out absolutely perfect. Thank you Rita for adding so much beauty to my wedding. Amazing job!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Jessica C

Rita did an amazing job with the flowers and centerpieces. She showed up right on time to where I was then delivered and set up the centerpieces at the venue. I didn't have to worry at all or check in she was very professional and the flowers were amazing. Loved how easy it was... Read More to meet with her and the options she offered. She really allows you to customize every aspect and helps you think of ways to differentiate your wedding. And if you ever need time to make a decision she gives you the chance to think and get your ideas together, which is definitely crucial in wedding planning.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Jamie R

Rita's Floral Touch is top notch! From my first visit with Rita; I knew she understood what I was visioning for the wedding and really listened and took my budget into consideration. The flowers the day of the wedding blew me away! The flowers were stunning and were amazing... Read More quality. The little heart pin touch within my bouquet was a very sentimental and sweet touch. I would recommend Rita's Floral Touch to everyone.! Thank you for an amazing day!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

We were thrilled with the beautiful bouquets and centerpieces from Rita's Floral Touch that were created for my daughter's wedding in May. We had photos of the direction we wanted to go in and Rita not only brought them to life but exceeded our expectations. Even the staff at... Read More our reception venue said that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had seen. She was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend her for any event.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

I loved working with Rita from Rita's Floral Touch. She is an extremely warm and generous individual. She is extremely professional and truly a master of her art! She was key in making our wedding day look perfect! I highly endorse her and I look forward to working with her... Read More again for other special events!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Kelley G

Rita is wonderful! Not only are her flower arrangements beautiful, but she is so sweet. She knew exactly what I wanted and made everything absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Emily S

I love Rita!!! I met with many florists before choosing her. She is not pushy (like many of the others I met with) and she has a lot of experience!! There was no upselling with her, actually the final price was under budget!! But money aside, she truly listened and my flowers... Read More were exactly what I wanted!! My bouquet was seriously the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen. She listens to you and gives you advice when needed, but truly listens to your vision and makes it come to life!

The best!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Carrie W

Besides being incredibly talented and accommodating, Rita is simply a wonderfully nice person. She is so sweet and you feel right at home when you first meet her. She runs her business out of her home, so as a consumer you can already assume you will be quoted better since there... Read More isn't any overhead of renting a shop. She promises one wedding per day, so you are her sole focus. She really works with your vision (I wasn't even sure what I wanted other than color and she made it come to life) and price point. I had a Jewish ceremony and she was able to rent a chuppah and decorate it simply and beautifully. She made sure to find me the day of the wedding and it was such a breath of fresh air to see her. She was there when she told me she would be before pictures and told me when she would be back to decorate for the reception. Prior to the actual day she was able to send me photos of the bridesmaids and my bouquet and the centerpieces. I fell in love with the bridal bouquet and she was able to alter mine to look more like theirs. We received so many compliments the day of the wedding and after and I can only look at my photos and smile. My girls wore navy dresses and my mom wore eggplant and my flowers were the perfect shades of purple to tie together my colors of navy, gray and eggplant. We are so happy we picked Rita and would recommend her to anybody!

Can Lead you in the right direction

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Olivia M

Rita really knows her stuff, I am not someone who is very fancy or knowledgeable on design or creativity and all I did was express how I felt my wedding should feel and she lead me to the right flowers for the event. There were some issues tho. She had some difficulty finding... Read More the correct amount to charge us and every invoice we got had something wrong with it. Lastly, we had requested burlap ribbons for the door swags and she brought bright pink ribbons, stating thats what the invoice said despite it not even making any sense with the rest of the wedding. In the end she had brought extra burlap and was able to fix it so all was well, and the wedding was amazing. Through all the confusion and such it did become an amazing wedding.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

The floral arrangements, bouquets and corsages were absolutely exquisite. So many compliments and everyone wanted to take the flowers home. Rita works within the budget you give her; in fact my daughter downsized her wishes and Rita mentioned the cost was significantly... Read More reduced. Her honesty, attention to detail and creativity far surpassed my expectations. I highly recommend Rita for any floral needs. Eileen