A Blooming World of Possibilities

With over eighteen years as an award winning floral designer, Rita's passion is to create a lasting impression with flowers that make your wedding or event as unique as you are. Rita’s Floral Touch creates picture-perfect memorable bouquets along with ceremony and reception decor.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

37 Katrina Circle, Bethel, CT (203) 748-8900

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Vicki S

When we first met with Rita in her studio, we were immediately at ease. She took the time to listen to our story and what we wanted for our wedding. She had several portfolio books to browse detailing her work, and she provided a professional proposal that was comprehensive... Read More and easy to read. Rita’s creative ideas fostered the style of simple elegance that had become the vision of our wedding. When she walked into the bridal room the day of our wedding, it took my (bride) breath away when I saw my bouquet. Rita attended to everyone that needed their corsage or boutinere pinned. She has such a caring, sincere, and personable way that made everyone feel at ease. Rita, we thank you! We highly highly recommend Rita’s Floral Touch!

2017-06-22T09:48:36 Response from the vendor

Vicki thanks so much for the Great Review it was wonderful working with you !!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 LeighAnne P

We chose Rita’s Floral Touch for the flowers for our wedding, which took place at Candlelight Farms Inn in New Milford, CT. To be honest, we’ve known Rita for quite some time prior to our engagement. However, anyone knows that she is the best of the best when it comes to floral... Read More arrangements. Not to mention she is one of the kindest, patient people you could possibly have the pleasure of knowing. We simply showed her the types of flowers we wanted for our wedding and she knew exactly what to do. Not only did the arrangement come out beautifully, but she decorated our tent poles with weeping birch, football mums, and hydrangeas and it came out stunning. We decided to place an arbor at the ceremony site last minute. We spoke to Rita and she asked if we wanted to decorate it; we said yes and she transformed a plain white arbor into this floral masterpiece. Everyone commented on how amazing it looked. These are just a few of the reasons why Rita’s Floral Touch is the obvious choice for your floral arrangements.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jena G

You have to choose Rita as your Florist! I'm a self-described perfectionist and to my own amazement, Rita exceeded my expectations- no small feat. Her work is beautiful, thoughtful, and timeless. I can’t tell you how many compliments I received on the floral at my wedding. Aside... Read More from the fact that Rita is incredibly talented, she also happens to be a breeze to work with! She is so pleasant, and gives great suggestions without being pushy. Love her and will use her again for any and all events.

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Meghan K

Our flowers were more than I could dream of. Rita fulfilled my request and more. Not only is she extremely professional she has a lovely personality. Highly recommended! Thank you Rita!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Andrea W

We met Rita at the Ethan Allen’s Bridal Show was incredible to work with as our florist. She was very friendly and easy-going, and had some great suggestions for our various arrangements. She listened to what we envisioned for our fall wedding and worked with us to come up... Read More with a theme that was beautiful and our style, as well as within our budget. We were delighted when we saw the mock-up! Rita arrived at the Ethan Allen Hotel on time and stayed to ensure that everything was delivered as we had requested. The flowers were gorgeous and beyond our expectations! We received compliments throughout the evening on the table centerpieces, and the bouquets for me and our maid of honor were stunning! Rita was very attentive and worked closely with us each step of the way to ensure we received exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Rachael S

Words cannot even describe how wonderful Rita is as a person and an artist. The flowers at my wedding were the one thing that I couldn't visualize, I know I wanted them to be beautiful, but I couldn't think of specifics. After meeting with Rita I was instantly relaxed. She... Read More helped me to pick flowers to match all my random Pinterest boards. Even in the weeks leading up to the wedding I still was a little fuzzy, but knew that Rita would not disappoint. When she walked into my mother's house on the morning of my wedding, seeing the bouquets brought tears to my eyes. They were beyond beautiful. Walking into my reception, again, the centerpieces and decorations rendered me speechless. Rita, thank you so much for making my vision come to reality. I wish I could keep them all forever!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Angela S

Rita is absolutely fantastic! She did the most amazing job with our flowers for the centerpieces, bouquets, and church. I had a vision of what I wanted and she delivered it to me. She was even able to get my dream flower for my bouquet even though it was not in season! I can't... Read More say enough good things about her, from the moment we met I knew she was the perfect fit for our day! I would never think about using another florist for any events in my life!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Catherine C

When we first met with Rita in february 2017 My daughter was sure that she knew what she wanted, what her vision was for her November wedding. Fast forward 6 months and the vision totally changed due to her choice of wedding gown. We met again with Rita in September and she is... Read More such a professional she shifted gears and what showed up on Lindsay's wedding day was breath taking! Everything was stunning Lindsay did not want "color" in her flowers and Rita chose very delicate berries and tiny flowers that added texture and color to the centerpieces and the bouquets. Rita will not disappoint you, she has a gift in creating beauty. I could not be happier with our choice to use Rita as our florist for our daughter's wedding. Thank you so much Rita, Cathy

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Katelyn W

We highly highly recommend Rita’s Floral Touch! Not knowing much about flowers and their names, I brought in some pictures and Rita was able to understand what we were thinking and make it happen. She was helpful on helping us decide things and add her creative ideas. On the... Read More day of the wedding she also helped all the guys to make sure they got their boutinere pinned on correctly. Our reception location allowed minimal set up time and she was able to get everything set up in time and looking amazing. Everything was absolutely perfect, we received so many comments on how beautiful the bouquets and ceremony flowers were! Rita made the process stress-free and worked within our budget.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Julie C

Rita was an absolute pleasure to work with! She really took my vision and made it come true (even though I didn't provide much detail on what I wanted). She cares so much about her clients that she almost felt like another mom and her work is BEYOND amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Janine L

Rita is just simply amazing! I gave her a very vague idea of what I was thinking for my wedding flowers, because I honestly had no idea what type of flowers I wanted, but had a style in mind. When I met with Rita for the demo of what my centerpieces would look like, they were... Read More perfect, exactly what I was envisioning!! had no doubt she would do the same with the bouquets. I then met Rita at a bridal show where she said she would have a bridal bouquet there on display similar to what she thought I was looking for, again, perfection! I was absolutely obsessed with the flowers done for our wedding, everything turned out so beautiful! Rita really focuses on all of those little details and makes sure the design is exactly what her customers are looking for. Rita, thank you for making our day even more beautiful by designing these stunning flower arrangements!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Kimberly C

Very pleasant and easy to work with. Rita also had great creative and original ideas for our beach theme wedding that made it extra special! Everything was absolutely perfect and beautiful for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Karen C

Rita's expertise in the business is priceless and it truly shows in her work. She is kind and compassionate and is so knowledgeable! I had a picture of what I envisioned for my wedding and Rita brought it to life. The flowers and every single detail was AMAZING. Rita made the... Read More entire wedding process completely stress-free from start to finish. She was very responsive to e-mails and questions and truly was a joy to work with. I am a visual person and she did a demo of the center pieces and I fell in love all over again. I would highly recommend Rita to ALL!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Nicole W

Let us start by saying that Rita and her husband are absolutely beautiful souls. Our wedding was September 16, 2017 at Candlelight Farms Inn. The moment we met Rita, we KNEW she was the one for us and our wedding. My bridal dreams of cascading floral bouquets, whites, greenery... Read More and succulents were something Rita easily fell in love with as well. Rita offered suggestions that matched my vision and went to town to deliver an absolutely stunning display at our wedding. Every piece of floral decor at our wedding, from my bouquet to the green leaves on our memorial ladder, is STILL being talked about to this day. Rita has true, raw talent and it is one that not many could dream of having. A sweet personality, she always lent a hand when needed. Her time, effort and talent truly show in what she does. Our flowers were something I can't get off my mind. PLEASE don't hesitate to book Rita. You won't be disappointed, her talent is one I've never seen before in my life, and the berries, succulents, Greens and flower choices were perfect!!! We LOVE you Rita and are so grateful for you in our lives!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Brenna S

From the minute we met with Rita we knew we would be booking her to do the flowers for our wedding! She is so kind, easy to talk to, and amazing at what she does. Rita guided me through the planning process and was so understanding and easy to work with! One of the best... Read More decisions I made was hiring her as our florist! All of the flowers were so beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned- she really goes above and beyond for her clients. I can't say enough good things about her!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Ali L

We cannot speak more highly of Rita! She was amazing from start to finish. Her work was like nothing I've ever seen! The flowers are gorgeous and Rita worked very hard to make sure all the flowers were what I wanted but could also afford! Thank you, Rita! I loved working with... Read More you!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Carly M

Rita did a beautiful job on the flowers for our July wedding, and I got many compliments from friends and family. She was flexible, especially with last minute changes like adding an extra corsage the week of the wedding!

2017-08-22T08:51:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review here as well REALLY Appreciate it !!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Alexa P

I love flowers, but wanted them to be pretty simple for my wedding. My fiancé, mom, and I had talked about buying flowers from a grocery store and trying to do it ourselves in attempt to save some money (weddings are expensive!). Rita was recommended to us by a neighbor who got... Read More married at our venue and raved about her work, so she definitely seemed worth checking out. The three of us met with her, and before we even pulled out of her driveway we turned and looked at each other and said, "Well, I no longer have any desire to try to DIY this!" Rita is an absolute doll, and will really take interest in your story as a couple, and your wedding. She made everything easy, was accommodating as things changed close to the wedding, and our flowers were gorgeous and everything that I hoped for. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Phoenix F

Rita’s Floral Touch was recommended to us by a friend who got married a few months before us. We were easily able to schedule meetings with Rita, and she helped us to make flower selections that were within our budget. She helped us to design our flower arrangements, keeping... Read More everything simple yet elegant. Throughout this process we made several changes to our arrangements; we changed what we wanted for centerpieces, added an additional flower girl and ring bearer with no issues. Rita was able to use glassware that we provided for our centerpieces and even used material from my dress to wrap around my bouquet, giving it even more of a personal touch. The morning of the wedding we noticed that we did not receive the miniature bouquet for one of my flower girls. Upon being contacted, Rita quickly created the bouquet and made a special trip to our venue to deliver the flowers, getting them there with time to spare before the beginning of the ceremony. You can really tell that her heart goes into the work she produces and that she wants to make sure everything is perfect for each couple. She was such a pleasure to work with, and we would highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Amanda U

I could not have been happier with Rita as our florist for our wedding in January! I had a pretty specific vision of what I wanted for my winter wedding, and Rita made it happen. My bouquet was absolutely perfect, and very original. And our centerpieces were exactly what we... Read More wanted. Rita was easy to work with, and her prices are reasonable. I highly recommend her for any floral needs!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Julia M

I cannot thank Rita enough for the amazing job that she did on my wedding day!!! The flowers were so gorgeous and they were exactly what I had dreamed of! Rita is so talented at what she does! My bouquet was absolutely stunning and photographed so beautifully. The bridesmaids... Read More bouquets also turned out gorgeous, and the centerpieces that she created made the room look so beautiful! I HIGHLY recommend Rita's floral touch - thank you Rita!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Sara G

Where do I start with Rita and her business? First off, Rita surpassed all of our expectations as she took on the florals for our wedding at Candlelight Farms Inn in New Milford, CT. I had a very specific vision and design in mind and Rita did an incredible job at making my... Read More floral dreams come alive. After having a floral demonstration months before our wedding, I knew Rita was going to do a great job. But with my constant tweaking of our proposal (Rita is incredibly flexible!), I didn't know how it would all come together. To put it simply, it was everything I have ever dreamed of. On our actual wedding day, Rita and her team went above and beyond making sure every detail was right (centerpieces, greenery on each place setting, greenery on signage, cake flowers, etc.). She did not leave the reception site until all was perfect. Rita is a dedicated, reliable, easy, flexible vendor who I thoroughly enjoyed working with. She became like family to us. Rita's Floral Touch is your perfect choice for a wedding florist.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Elisha K

Rita is absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lisa D

I can't say enough, how beautiful the flowers were for my daughters wedding day. Rita really went above and beyond our expectations.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Sarah B

I could not have been happier with the floral arrangements by Rita for our Sept. 4 wedding. Rita was so kind to welcome us into her home and sit down with us to go over ideas. I met with Rita with a few ideas from Pinterest, but mainly I had a budget and a color scheme. She... Read More worked with me to make the most beautiful flowers and stay within my budget. I was fortunate enough to have a preview of her work as a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding just a few months before my own. Her work for that wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and she remembered me after only meeting once and greeted me with a big hug. For our wedding, Rita worked with me even during the week before as I was making some small changes. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and I received so many compliments from guests. Thank you, Rita for making our day so beautiful!! - Sarah and Ryan (9/4/16)