River City Weddings

Jacksonville, FL

Lets Make Your Dreams Come True!

Civil Union, Same Sex Ceremony, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Lea H

Great value and service

David was great!

Reviewed on 5/26/2013 Jessica L

David was wonderful! He is very professional, helpful and always was quick to respond to any email. He was always on time and helped keep us calm and relaxed.

Commitment Ceremony

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Abby p

David did a wonderful job and was great at keeping both of us calm during the ceremony. He was very flexible when creating our ceremony and even had some unique ideas that suited us perfectly! We loved the copy of our ceremony that he provided to us. It is a great memento of our... Read More special day! Will definitely recommend him!

Incredible Experience

Reviewed on 9/29/2012 Natasha M

David Tagliaferri performed our wedding ceremony at the Hill Top in Orange Park on Sunday, September 16th. Mr. Tagliaferri met with me and my husband about 4 weeks before our wedding and went over other wedding ceremonies he had performed and helped us with the wording to make... Read More our wedding personal and traditional. Mr. Tagliaferri emailed me and stayed in contact with me frequently to make sure any questions I had were anwsered in a timely manner. Mr.Tagliaferri made our day perfect and was really sincere and professional. We would recommend David to anyone looking for a wonderful and caring officiant on their special day.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Carole C

David Tagliaferri performed our outdoor wedding ceremony on Saturday, September 1st. We found David's name on a website and were impressed by the many positive reviews. Everyone was correct in describing his professionalism and helpfulness. Being from out of town and... Read More unfamiliar with the area, we relied on his advice for the venue which was by the far, the most beautiful spot on the Atlantic Coast (the North Beach Access platform overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the Marshes). Our sunset wedding was spectacular. David provided us with many sample wedding ceremonies and helped us with the wording to make our wedding personal. He met with us when we arrived in town a day before the ceremony and was always professional. I would recommend David to anyone looking for a thoughtful officiant to make their day special.