River Ranch Lodge & Restaurant

Tahoe City, CA

• Outdoor - Covered

Waterfront, Hotel, Mountain, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

2285 River Road, Tahoe City, CA (530) 583-4264

Cozy with great value and location

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Leah S

River Ranch Lodge is one of my favorite places to have a meal or get a drink near Tahoe City, so when I got engaged, it was at the top of my list. The event manager there is wonderful and easy to work with, and the food was great. Even with no water in the river (due to the... Read More drought in California), the scenery was still beautiful. The deck with the outside bar, dancing space and vintage vibe of the hotel crates a rustic atmosphere and ease for guests to mingle.

Why aren't there 10 stars to give to River Ranch!?

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Jamie G

Linda, and the ENTIRE staff at River Ranch, made our wedding feel like one in a million... EVERY STEP OF THE WAY with River Ranch was FUN, EASY, and FLAWLESS! Wow wow wow is all we can say! The rooms are adorable! The booking of the venue and rooms is as easy as can be!... Read More The food.... we can't even put into words how amazing the food was! We went with the buffet option and chose a package that included fish, meat, salads, pastas, and every delicious delectable thing in between that we wanted. At first, we were a little hesitant to have our wedding at a venue where the food was all done on-site, but it turns out, they do this because they know they can guarantee how amazing their food is when it's all done in-house! Our guests told us for weeks after the wedding, how amazing the food was. The bar, oh the bar! Linda and my groom picked out their exact favorite preferences for beer and wine, and the rest is history. Amazing. I was "that crazy woman" who did all of the decor and wedding detail planning herself, and Linda was SO accommodating to all of my crazy ideas and thoughts! I just cannot say thank you enough to Linda and the entire River Ranch staff who worked our wedding weekend (June 20!) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! -Jamie & Tyler Carlson

Perfect Outdoor Venue

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Shawna K

We had our wedding at the River Ranch Lodge in Tahoe City and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. The ceremony and reception were both on their outside patio on the Truckee River. It was so gorgeous. The food was amazing and the bartenders were so patient and went... Read More out of their way to make our guests happy. We looked at a few other venues around Lake Tahoe but are so happy we chose the River Ranch. It really was worth every penny! One of the best things about having it there too was we got to have a lot of our friends and family stay at the River Ranch's Lodge. This was so convenient for everyone! For those guests that didn't get a room, they rented condos which were only a few steps from the venue! So convenient.