River Terrace Inn

Napa, CA

Forever Starts at the River Terrace Inn

Leave the stress of planning your Napa Valley wedding to the River Terrace Inn and we’ll make your wedding dreams come true. Overlooking the Napa River, our California Wine Country wedding location features 5400 square feet of elegant indoor and outdoor function space, accommodating up to 300 guests.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Garden, Hotel, Mountain, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation

1600 Soscol Ave, Napa, CA (707) 320-6910

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Rachelle S

I do not have enough words in my vocabulary to describe what an AMAZING experience we had with River Terrace for our October 14th wedding! From the moment we walked in, we knew that it was the perfect place for us to say “I Do”. We booked a year before our wedding, and in that... Read More year the hotel and restaurant underwent the most beautiful renovation. The grounds have so many great spots for photos, the ceremony area is gorgeously maintained, and their ballroom was perfect for our intimate 80 person wedding. The food was absolutely fantastic, and was so consistent with what we had at our tasting, which was such an amazing experience in itself. The service staff was so kind and genuine, and they really went above and beyond for us! For a year straight, Audrey and Danielle (The catering and event supervisors) answered every e-mail and every question thoroughly, and I truly owe such a huge thank you to them. The recent fires that were in Napa and Sonoma broke out five days before our wedding, and they were so responsive and helpful - - despite one of them being evacuated themselves! If there was a bump in the road (which believe me, there were many!), they had a solution to it before they even called to tell me. They were so professional and caring, and they really went out of their way to help us in every single way possible. We are truly so thankful!