212 North Sangamon, Chicago, IL

amazing!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Kelly O

Robin and Brad are incredible to work with. The best part about Robin is that you dont even know where she is during the reception and ceremony. But trust me she is getting incredible shots. Brad was with the groom and the groomsman all loved him. He blended in so well. Robin was the perfect blend of giving you her professional opinion but also listening to what you want. She even gives you tips on how to make you look good in your pictures. You can not go wrong with hiring Robin.

Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 pam k

Although recommended by our Wedding Coordinator, I spent a lot of time doing Internet research and phone calls regarding whom to select as our photographer. I also didn’t have the option to meet in person being from out of state. And to make matters worse, you were one of the more pricey options, but came highly recommended. So we took a leap of faith and came to terms. Another excellent choice! When we first met Robin at her studio with my daughter and SIL, their very first encountered with Robin, we walked out feeling good, but after the engagement photo shoot, they just loved you. They couldn’t say enough kind words about you and how you made them laugh and feel at ease. As we had discussed, the photographer was important to us, and compatibility was key for me, and it couldn’t have been a better match. You made them feel so comfortable, which is obvious by the quality of the photos and I’m quite sure the reason for your success.

AMAZING AND WONDERFUL

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Aneri D

Robin Sloan and her assistant Genevieve were amazing. They helped to keep us calm and smiling in a relaxed way throughout the day. They are professional in every way. They went above and beyond.

The best!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Meghan P

Picking the right photographer was very important to me. I knew that I would be spending more time with the photographer than anyone else on my wedding day. Robin was fun and laid back. She was the best pick to share the day with!! The pictures turned out amazing!!

Amazing Photographer - Thrilled with Results

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Elizabeth S

A photographer was very important to us because its literally the only tangible part of the wedding that lasts forever. Robin Sloan from Riverbend came highly recommended to us and we couldn't have been happier we chose her. She is a true expert of her craft and of Chicago. She is super calm day of and makes you feel great during the photo sessions. She is also very organized and efficient - she gets everyone on track (difficult with the huge wedding party she has), but in a way where she is also having fun with the group. Everyone loved her and Maggie. And what I loved most is that I didn't notice her when I was walking down the aisle or on the alter or anywhere - they don't disrupt anything. But if I turned to look for her she was right there. And judging from the photos she was ALWAYS right there, I just didn't see her in a disrupting way. We just got the photos back and we are THRILLED with the results. We are getting a ton of compliments and we have a lot of "framers". We couldn't be happier we went with Robin. Riverbend is worth the money for this very important wedding step!

Amazing photos!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2011 ashley k

Robin Sloan photographed our wedding this summer in Lake Geneva, WI. We chose to work with Robin based on her amazing portfolio. Her ability to capture beautiful candid moments is truly remarkable. Her style is natural and she doesn't make the process feel awkward and annoying. She is an absolute doll to work with and someone you would definitely want to spend your wedding day with. Her positive spirit adds joy to the day! Our pictures turned out phenomenal - everyone has been very impressed! We're so proud!!

TO Riverbend Studio