Capturing LOVE, one couple at a time.

Specializing in Weddings, Elopements, Destination Weddings, and Engagements, I want my clients to remember these special moments the way I see them, the way I capture them. Each couple brings to the table their own unique style of love. To me, it's a beautiful thing to witness, to share with you, and to experience. I strive to capture your uniqueness, I want you to be able to look back at the images we've created together years from now, and experience those same feelings of love all over again. I want you to remember your love as as something truly....timeless. Based in New Jersey. Available Worldwide. Please contact me today for my current availability. I look forward to speaking with you :)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

New Jersey based, Available Worldwide (973) 204-9755

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Taylor A

RJ is a fantastic photographer! Very professional and worked with us to make sure everything went wonderfully during our special. Pictures came out incredible and in quick time. We are grateful for all the work he did for our wedding!

2017-12-30T13:15:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Taylor, it was my pleasure :) And congratulations on your new and wonderful journey together!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kristina H

From start to finish, RJ was nothing but professional. He was very easy to work with and was very responsive to emails and phone calls. RJ was very thorough before the wedding in preparing us on what to expect and also worked with us with no issue with our requests. On the... Read More day of our wedding he was extremely enthusiastic and well prepared. RJ captured so many great moments throughout the day from starting with the first looks, to the ceremony, to the cocktail hour and the reception. Our friends and family also told us how great RJ was throughout the wedding. We are so happy with how the pictures came out, and the presentation of the photo album. If you’re looking for a photographer for your special day we highly recommend RJ Russo Photography!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Caitlin E

My husband and I had a such a great experience with RJ. He is very professional and always stayed connected with us about our wedding day. He always responded quickly to emails and phone calls. He made us feel very comfortable when we took engagement photos and we had so much... Read More fun taking them! We absolutely loved our engagement photos and our wedding photos even more. The day of our wedding he showed up on time, early in fact, and did a wonderful job capturing photos. My friends and family also complimented on what a great photographer we had and he's great personality. He's got a great eye for capturing the perfect moment. We got married at The Botanical Garden and he did an amazing job capturing all the beauty. We got all of our photos exactly when he said we would. My husband and I would highly recommend RJ!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Jen H

My husband and I couldn’t have asked to work with a more easy-going, passionate and dedicated photographer. RJ was a pleasure to work with right from the beginning with phone calls planning to the day of. It is very clear to see he loves what he does and what he is able to give... Read More to others. Our wedding photos are truly jewels of treasure. They are so breathtaking and captured our wedding day in every possible way. We wanted a rustic romantic wedding, and the photos RJ took proved to create that. Thank you RJ for your amazing talent, kindness, patience, and willingness to capture the essence of love. (June 2016 wedding)

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Melissa B

Rj is an amazing and passionate photographer, you can tell he loves his job. We were blessed to have him do our engagement and wedding photos. Our wedding ceremony and pictures (including 1st look)were all supposed to be outside but it was raining. It could have been a disaster,... Read More but RJ calmly found new and beautiful places to photograph everything . Ourselves and our families were so thrilled with all the wedding pictures, they were perfect. We also had a photo album in our package and he patiently worked on all the details and we were so happy. I would highly recommend him....he is an absolute pleasure to work with!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

RJ Russo Photography was excellent! Very talented and professional. They made us and my family feel very comfortable and the photos are beautiful. Highly recommended.

RJ

Hi, I'm RJ. Creative and spontaneous, I like live music, coffee, and most of all, photographing love of all kinds. For a guy, I'm quite sentimental. I guess you can say I love “LOVE”. I love the way it radiates from people who feel it, how it shows itself through smiles, kisses, laughter, and affection, and capturing it the way I see it for others to remember gives me a satisfaction I cannot describe. When I'm not photographing couples in love, you might find me paddle boarding, collecting shells, or spending time with my friends and family. To me, life is most about who you are with :)