Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

37 Main St., Sparta, NJ PA, NJ, NY, NYC, CT (888) 752-7890

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Meg M

We used RJC Studios for our wedding in May 2017. Overall we were happy with Robert, he was very accomodating for us and our situation (we live in Australia and had to plan everything from overseas). He had a great music library for us to choose from and was very helpful when we... Read More were indecisive or unsure. My only complaint is that many of our 'Must Play' songs, several of which would be considered dancing music, were played during dinner when no one was on the dance floor! I do wish there had been a bit more thought behind this, especially as I thought we had discussed just playing some instrumentals during dinner. But overall I am grateful to Robert and would recommend him to others.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Krissy S

Absolutely amazing!!! Music was amazing, and everything we liked. The emcee was amazing and kept people excited. The photo booth was so much fun and the attendants were amazing. Not enough good things could be said about this!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017

UNPROFESSIONAL & DISHONEST!!!! I hired RJC studios to DJ my grandmother's 100th birthday party. The DJ package I paid for included a slide show/video and a TV to view it on. I provided all of the photos and videos and RJC Studios put it together in DVD form to be viewed at the... Read More party. I asked to view the DVD prior to the event and was told I could not. My grandmother has been in TV commercials and movies and everyone was really looking forward to seeing the clips from her last movie. When we finally got to that part of the video, the heads were cut off in all the clips. It was extremely disappointing and embarrassing. I expressed my disappointment to Robert Cline, the owner, after the event and asked him to replace the 5 minute movie clip so that the heads were not chopped off. He told me he could not. After several e-mails back and forth, he finally told me that I would have to pay him for 3-4 hours of labor to fix HIS mistake. When I told him that I had already paid him to create the video, he should have checked it prior to the event to ensure that there were no errors, and this never should have been shown at an event to begin with, he told me "he is not a professional videographer" and this was done as a "favor" for purchasing the package...that I ALREADY PAID FOR...DO NOT HIRE!!!

2017-04-10T10:46:00 Response from the vendor

Let me start off by saying we do not believe in airing grievances in a public forum. We go out of our way to make sure every client is happy. Since this client has decided to viciously slander my company and attempt to smudge our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Sammantha D

I cannot begin to describe our night..... it was perfect. From the set up, the DJ, MC, and photobooth technicians-- perfection. Everything went smoothly. The guests enjoyed the photobooth and the what seemed like a million props! I even got a guest book with a print of each... Read More photo strip and a USB of the nights photos. I cannot recommend these guys enough.... booking them was the best decision we made!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Yvonne A

My husband and I used RJC Studios for our wedding DJ/MC, lighting, and photobooth. During the planning process, it was obvious that Robert is really talented and loves what he does. He was very accommodating and easy to get in touch with and he makes it very clear that he cares... Read More about his clients. Everything was flawless on my wedding day (10/22/2016). The ceremony and cocktail went off without a hitch. The main banquet room looked GORGEOUS and I am forever grateful for Robert for creating the starry night/galaxy ceiling that I had wanted so badly. It was SO cool, everyone loved it, and I can't wait to see the photos! The actual DJ/MC portion went perfectly as well, the music was always on-point and exactly what we wanted. For our first dance, we wanted one or two lines from the song "Everlong" by the Foo Fighters to be ... magically "erased". He knew exactly what I meant and just magically cut it out. It made the song even more beautiful and I really appreciated his help on that. Our MC, Craig, performed perfectly, had a great voice, and was helpful and friendly throughout the night. The photobooth was also the highest quality one I've ever been in, with flattering lighting and great props. The green-screen enabled us to have two different options for our guests and they really had a blast with it. The guestbook with all the photo strips afterwards was really nice quality as well. Overall, I have 0 negative things to say about RJC Studios. The price was right within our budget and they deserve much more. I am so grateful that we chose Robert because he helped make the best night of my life beautiful and fun and made the process stress-free. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jose P

I celebrated my daughters Sweet Sixteen back in March of this year not only did RJC Studios make my daughters birthday all that she wished for but everyone who attended the event commented on Dj Manny choice of music you see I left it all up to them and the oohhhss and aaaahhhhs... Read More were fenomenal you guys rock

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Greg P

Professional and Reliable "RJC Studios was great! Very professional and reliable throughout the process. They were willing and able to work around our busy schedule while planning our wedding. Robert was very helpful and informative with the details we may not have thought of.... Read More All around great service!"

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Leslie V

Robert was really great to work with throughout the planning process. The ceremony and reception music was great and exactly what we asked for. The Photobooth was also a lot of fun, especially for our foreign wedding guests. I highly recommend this company.

RJC = Quality & Professionalism

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

RJC Studios recently DJ'ed my Wedding. I can not say enough about how happy I was to have them. They worked with us extensively to make sure all of our needs were met. They were true pros and were a big reason for the success of our affair. I would recommend RJC studios to... Read More anyone looking for high quality DJ's at affordable rates. I will be using them for any major event I will be throwing.

RJC Studios made our day Perfect

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

I went into our wedding consultation with Robert thinking I had all my questions ready to ask, after all he was the forth DJ I was going to interview. I thought I was prepared with everything I needed to know about the entertainment for my wedding, by the time the consultation... Read More was over and although this is hard to admit, I was wrong. During our consultation I explained my venue, which included Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and a 4-hour Reception, all in different rooms on different floors. I thought because the building was an old Rustic Mill with open floorboards and stairways the sound would travel throughout the building. Robert politely explained to me that he did not think it would and that he would need to bring different setups for each room. Right away I panicked because I thought the price would be too high. Robert said not to worry and the he would see what was needed when he arrived at the venue and adjust the equipment as necessary. Fast forward to my wedding day. The ceremony was outside. The dinner and cake cutting was upstairs. The cocktail hour and dance floor was downstairs. I’m so happy I hired RJC Studios to do my wedding. Robert and Billy did an excellent job. Robert’s experience made my day flawless. The sound system on the second floor absolutely necessary and it was perfect for dinner music, the blessing, toasts (which were awesome) and our cake cutting. Everyone could hear everything. I can’t believe that every other DJ I talked to was just going to do what I suggested and let the sound travel from downstairs, it would have never worked. Oh yeah, the best part the price stayed the same even though they had to bring additional equipment. I was surprised. If you are still reading I know you are serious about finding someone that you can trust to DJ your wedding. I know how much time I spent reading long reviews and doing me research to find the prefect DJ Company. Do yourself a favor, call Robert and schedule a consultation, you will be blown away. Rob and Billy thank you so much for making our day perfect.

They are extremely accommodating, friendly, easy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

RJC Studios preformed at our wedding. They did the ceremony and reception music. We decided to go with a longer reception instead of a cocktail hour. We didn’t have a large wedding or a large budget but it didn’t seem to matter to Robert and his team. The planning process was... Read More very thorough. We loved the WebEx option for our last meeting since we both work odd hours and live in PA. Everything went off as planned without any problems. I even had some last minute announcement changes and that didn’t faze them a bit. They are extremely accommodating, friendly, easy to work with and I was always able to get them on the phone when I had a question. I would recommend them to any new couples looking for a DJ for their wedding. They are terrific. Linda

RJC Studios made my Wedding Special

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Robert and Craig did my wedding. I was concerned about finding the right DJ because the DJ at my daughters wedding was terrible. He played any request that anyone would ask, I said it was OK. By the end of her wedding her new mother-in-law took over, it was horrible. Thankful to... Read More say, that was not the case with me. This was our second marriage but it felt like our first. Robert treated me so nice. He listens. Everything I wanted, which wasn’t much, was done. Everyone was so impressed. My daughter so was happy, much more then at her own wedding. Thank you Robert for making my wedding so special. Love Ann

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kayla F

I have to start off with that I’m a little bit of a control freak. I like to plan everything and I tend to obsess a little bit, well maybe a lot. So I interviewed a lot of DJ’s. There was one thing though that kept me coming back to RJC Studios and that was Robert’s honesty. I... Read More told him everything that I wanted, I explained my songs choices and I told him the vision of my wedding. He listens to everything I had to say. Then he said something to me that stuck in my head. He asked me if I fix car? I was naturally confused, “No I don’t fix my car”. He said, “why not?” Still confused, I said “ because I don’t know how to fix cars” He just looked at me and smiled. Totally stunned, I looked at him and said “What?” He went on to say; “ You don’t fix your car because you don’t have the tools or the skills to do it properly so you take it to a professional right? - For this same reason, you shouldn’t try to DJ your own wedding. You can’t plan you whole wedding by just picking songs. You need to allow us to interact with your guests and get them involved so they all have a great time.” This was such a different meeting from every other company I had seen I decided to hire them and I couldn’t be happier. Robert, Zach and Craig did a great job. They played music for my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They played all of the music on my must play list but more important, they kept everyone happy. I mean everyone from my young cousins to Uncle Dave. We all had a great time. By the end of the reception nearly all my guests were still there, very few left early. It was wonderful. I highly recommend Robert and is company and if you’re smart you’ll follow his advice like I did. Kayla & Andrew

Music was Spot On!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Music was very important to us for our wedding, as we are huge music fans and listen to many different genres. We are definitely not the typical couple who wants lovey-dovey country songs, let's put it that way :) Robert listened to our needs and followed our playlist and... Read More suggestions. People danced all night until the very end because the atmosphere and the songs that Robert and the MCs chose were on point!

Tremendous Job!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

"Rob and his son from RJC studios did my wedding . They actually performed for my ceremony , cocktail hour, and reception. They did a tremendous job. The pre-wedding meetings and website song requests were very organized . That made everything planned 2 weeks before the... Read More wedding. The wedding itself was done perfectly. Rob was very organized and was key in helping with the wedding intros/timeline. Overall all the guests had a great time, the only time they left the dance floor was to get another drink. Lol"

2015-10-12T13:10:11 Response from the vendor

Tim, You guys are awesome. We had a blast with your family and friends and talk about a beautiful day, WOW! I wish you all the best! Thanks for the review.

Their Technology is an Industry Leader!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

I travel a lot and I didn't have a lot of time to meet with different DJ companies for our wedding. The one thing I liked about RJC Studios was their technology. I was able to sit in on planning meeting with my fiancée even though I was in California. They use video conferencing... Read More and it is wonderful. We were able to meet our EMCEE pick our music and finalize our playlists. As a result, our wedding was great and everyone had a wonderful time. I would recommend RJC Studios to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. They are First Class.

2015-10-12T13:12:14 Response from the vendor

Hi Scott, I know your supper busy so it really means a lot to me that you took some of your time to write this review. We had a wonderful time at your wedding. Cindy looked beautiful. Enjoy Rome!

I Couldn't be Happier!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

"I would and will recommend RJC Studios to anyone having a event. They were the DJ we had for our sons wedding this pass weekend and they were incredible. They were very professional and the music selection was unbelievable. Thank you RJC Studios for making a special day even... Read More more special."

2015-10-12T13:15:12 Response from the vendor

Allison, Thanks for the kind words. I know it hard to plan a wedding when you are half-way down the east coast away from us. I'm happy that we were able to help you plan your sons special day. Safe travels back to South Carolina.

Made my Day Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

RJC Studios helped make my big day PERFECT!! From day one, communication with Robert was great! He helped me with all of my questions and concerns. We had conference calls to go over everything and my wedding day went exactly the way we planned. Robert and his crew did such a... Read More fantastic job, Everyone was very impressed! I will definitely be using RJC Studios again for future celebrations! :)

2015-10-12T13:15:45 Response from the vendor

Great DJ

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

We used RJC Studios to DJ our wedding (September, 2015) and are so happy that we did. They were down to earth, friendly, and very informative throughout the entire preparation process, and included us in every part of the decision making for each detail of our event. They were... Read More very kind, respectful, and supportive, and they treated us like people (not simply as a way to make money). We were encouraged to explain what we wanted and how we wanted it (as well as specifically what we didn't want) so that they could do everything to make our day special. They made planning this part of our wedding a pleasurable experience. They are very competent, and the equipment they use is state of the art allowing them to deliver what they promise. In addition to the DJ services, they also provided the music for the ceremony, as well as beautiful up-lighting for the reception, and produced our picture slideshow for our guests to watch during dinner. Prices were more than fair for the services provided. Over all a great experience with great people! We would absolutely recommend them! -Crystal & David L.

2015-10-12T13:19:56 Response from the vendor

Crystal, There are only a few times that I can remember meeting someone like you. Your personality shines through in everything you do. David is a very lucky man to have found you and have you as his wife. Thank you for taking the time... Read Less Read More

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Lauren F

Wedding planning is new for most brides and there are bound to be cracks in the planning. RJC was amazing at filling those cracks. They set up the mic and speakers at the outdoor ceremony. They worked directly with the reception venue to use the existing speaker system. They... Read More played great music and helped me with the organization of the timeline. I would definitely recommend them!

2015-10-12T13:08:35 Response from the vendor

Lauren, Thank you for the great review. We had such a nice time performing at your wedding. Your venue was so unique making it one of our favorites. Safe Travels Wishing you the best life has to offer.

Awesome Photo Booth!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Jessica V

We used RJC Studios for our photo booth for our wedding on September 12th, 2015. The booth looked amazing! We got custom photo strips with our names & the date of our wedding and they even gave every guest a bookmark to preserve their photos! They also put a copy of everyone's... Read More photo in a scrapbook that guests could sign. It was awesome and now we will have these memories forever! They also sent two attends to help guests work the photo booth which was wonderful (especially for my older relatives who never went in one before). Thank you so much for making our wedding even more fun and special! We would highly recommend RJC Studios and would use them again!