Capturing your special Details!

Providing a creative twist on typical wedding photography in the Florida area and beyond. Your wedding day is about all the small details you put into it and I enjoy showcasing those, as well as the sweet candid moments transpiring throughout the day. I want to provide you with the satisfaction of knowing I'm not just a photographer at your wedding, but I'm here to help you along this journey and form a lifelong relationship with each of my brides. The rkm photography bride typically loves nature, family, diy projects, coffee, and laughing. I cannot wait to hear from you and learn more about this fun journey ahead.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Amanda P

Rebecca is a completely fun and. awesome photographer! Her style is so different from the sterile and boring style that others have! She truly loves what she does and interacting with her clients, and it truely shows! She keeps you laughing and comfortable. My engagement... Read More pictures came out better than I have ever imagined and I am super excited for my wedding in February!

2017-03-30T14:52:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having fun with me and trusting me with such a special day! I am so excited for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Katelyn M

Rebecca is awesome! She is not your average "say cheese" photographer; her style is fun and effortless. When I met with her for our first consultation meeting we sat and talked for over an hour. She instantly makes you feel like you are best friends. The photos come out great... Read More because she makes you feel so comfortable so you don't look stiff. She makes everything so easy and with planning a wedding it is nice to have one less thing to worry about. 100% recommend.

2017-03-30T14:56:47 Response from the vendor

I absolutely loved meeting with you and working with you! Thank you for making my job easy and fun!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Elise K

We LOVE Rebecca! After searching for weeks and weeks I thought I would never find a photographer willing to work within our tight budget but once we found Rebecca it was like the stars had aligned perfectly to make sure that we met each other. It felt like we were old friends... Read More getting together to hang out! She made us feel so at ease with the whole process and offered SO so many helpful suggestions for our big day :) From helping this indecisive bride pick out colors to suggesting a local florist she was such a big help! Not only is she friendly, she is also super talented and creative! We are so in love with our photos from our engagement photoshoot and can't wait to see the beautiful images she captures on our big day. We are so happy with our choice in photographers and when the time comes for maternity shoots and family photos I know who I'm calling :). This bride has found her photographer for life!

2017-03-30T14:58:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for being such an awesome bride! I loved everything about our meeting and session! I cant wait to photograph and grow with your family!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Cecilia L

Rebecca is so much fun and an amazing photographer! Since the beginning she helped us to plan the schedule for the photos before and after the ceremony without any trouble. She captured very sweet and unique moments from our wedding. We were so nervous in some parts of the day... Read More but Rebecca help us relax and laugh about it. We love her style, she is very detail oriented. She is very sweet and funny and that helps to calm the nerves and keep a great and comfortable atmosphere around. We are in love with our wedding pictures! We highly recomend RKM Photography for ANY event that you have.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017

We recently used Rebecca for our wedding photos, and she is amazing. She flew in to Vermont just to do it! She did pictures of the bridal party getting ready, and of the ceremony and reception. She pays great attention to detail and we got the images back super quickly. My... Read More husband and I highly recommend RKM photography for your wedding or any upcoming event!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Lloyd G

We had an amazing wedding and Rebecca was a part of our whole experience. She helped us with many incredible ideas for photos. She made it memorable and fun for us and our entire family. Thanks Rebecca you're the best

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Anala D

I recently had the pleasure of having RKM cover my special day and it was quite simply the best. I had saved some photos of various shots which I shared with Rebecca. She made sure to capture those and even took so many other great ones based on her experience. Rebecca was... Read More really professional - she took her time to make sure to get the right angles and lighting so that perfect pics were possible. I was really surprised at how quickly we got back our photos which were top quality. I would definitely recommend RKM to future brides for a hassle-free yet superior experience.

2017-05-10T14:51:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having a great day with me! I always enjoy getting to see what my brides enjoy, and would like for their special day!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Allison K

Amazing! Rebecca has this truly amazing talent of capturing moments through photographs. She guided us through the whole process since my husband is unaccustomed to being photographed. 10/10 would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Arielle S

Rebecca was wonderful during our engagement shoot. She was helpful, flexible and quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. I absolutely loved our photos. They came out beautiful! She will also be shooting my wedding in June and I can't wait to work with her again.

2017-04-06T10:08:26 Response from the vendor

I cant wait to capture such a beautiful day with such a beautiful couple!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017

AMAZING!!!! My photos came out absolutely perfect. If you think going on a photo shoot is awkward or embarrassing, think again! I just felt like I had a fun day with my fiance: messing around, making each other laugh, and sharing real moments as Rebecca took the most gorgeous... Read More pictures of us. It takes a really talented photographer to not even have to pose their clients to capture beautiful, expert quality photos. 10/10 would recommend RKM photography for your wedding or engagement!

2017-04-06T10:09:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I had so much fun doing something a little different then the norm! Cannot wait to work with you and your husband again!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 XAVIER S

My wife and I loved her creativity. She was a great help to us as neither one of us had been in a wedding before. The pictures were so important to my wife and I as both design majors in college. THANK YOU!

2017-03-08T20:41:07 Response from the vendor

I am so happy I was able to provide you and your wife with everlasting images that will be in your family forever!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Pamela S

LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! Our photos were unique and beautiful. She captured amazing moments between me and my husband, friends, and family. You can really FEEL her images. They don't feel fake or overdone.I would recommend her to anyone and plan to use her again in the future for... Read More family photos etc.

2017-03-08T20:40:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for everything! I can't wait for our future sessions!

Rebecca McCallum

I love coffee, DIY projects, nature, and friendships. I provide a film look, with a whole lot of feeling. I pride myself in not posing my clients, but rather guiding and helping them find the real moments that are transpiring between them.