Stems & Storytelling

We speak the language of flowers and believe every petal, leaf, and twig has a story. Each stem organically influences the direction of our designs and reflects the beauty of local, seasonal flora while embodying the beauty of our surrounding natural world. At Roadside Blooms, we are committed to using American-grown flowers and foraged elements. It’s an important part of our team’s story, and we take great pride in it. Our arrangements prove that sustainability and style aren’t mutually exclusive, all while elevating the grandest of galas or the simplest of ceremonies. Let us help tell your story through thoughtful arrangements and stunning installations.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Serving Only Charleston (843) 364-1796
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Amanda E

5 stars does not do Toni justice! She was by far my favorite vendor for our wedding day. We met once for about 30 minutes for our first meeting. Several days later she sent over a proposal with pictures of her design plan and it was everything I had ever dreamed of! It was like... Read More she read my mind! On the wedding day Toni literally made our reception with beautiful hanging displays, amazing centerpieces, gorgeous garlands, and even fed into my rose gold obsession with some of her amazing votives and candelabras. She even made beautiful floral collars for my 3 dogs who were part of the wedding. I highly recommend her! She was wonderful to deal with and always so sweet and pleasant. I doubt my dream wedding design would have happened without Toni's help and beautiful, quality florals.

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Melissa S

Toni is amazing and I cannot recommend her enough. For our October 14, 2017 wedding at the Thomas Bennett House, Toni created a beautiful fall vision of rich autumn hues, white pumpkins and pomegranates. Everyone complimented the flowers from the beautiful centerpieces, to the... Read More cake flowers and hanging lanterns, to the bridesmaid bouquets and my incredible, lush bouquet. Toni was a delight to work with throughout the entire planning process. She met with me on more than one occasion and listened to all of my ideas in terms of flowers I had to have, and suggested others that were similar and would fit into my budget. I could tell throughout the entire planning process that she cared about my needs and wanted everything to be perfect for me and my husband. Even the day before the wedding, she texted me while she was arranging the bridesmaid bouquets to ask whether she could change one flower to a different one, rather than surprise me with the change the day of the wedding. Toni cares about her clients and it's reflected in her beautiful work.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Nichole F

I am still gushing about the beautiful work that Toni and Roadside Blooms did for our wedding. I loved every detail that they added to our ceremony and reception space. The bouquet was a dream, and the staircase they designed at our venue space was like stepping into a fairy... Read More tale. I am still getting complements a month later about the bridal party lanterns Toni created to sub for the standard bouquets. So beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Melissa S

Toni was so amazing during the entire process!! She did an amazing job at capturing my vision and she made the entire planning process so easy! She is the sweetest ever and on the day of, I was so super excited about all of the flowers. They were all absolutely AMAZING!!! Even... Read More better than I had imagined they would be. I would definitely recommend Toni - she's the best!! XO

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Amanda L

Toni made our vision and more come true on our wedding day. With a patient ear she listened to what we dreamed and contributed to how we could make a "story" with flowers. We received so many compliments from guests on the bouquets, boutonnière, and table settings. Toni... Read More worked with our budget, she was timely and extremely responsive. She was quick to update with my many Pinterest changes to our changing vision. Toni, Thank you so much for the wonderful work you did for our wedding. I loved the classic yet bohemian feel and you jumped on board when I mentioned thistle, pompas grass, silk ribbons and dahlias. We requested quotes from other florist that were not responsive or were 4 times our budget and treated us like a number. Toni treated us special especially despite hurricane Irma and reaching out 30 days before our wedding she went all in and as a bride she made me really appreciate the experience. She even worked with my mom who is less tech savvy by creating a visual for her via email so she could feel more involved in our destination wedding. Toni comes with our highest recommendation! If your a bride and questioning who to work with I promise you- Toni will do that much and more!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Sierra V

Toni is absolutely incredible to work with! She is so sweet and communicates quickly and efficiently. She helped us create our vision and all her flowers are sourced from local or small batch farmers.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Meghan M

Toni with Roadside Blooms was amazing to work with for my wedding in Charleston. Not only did she communicate well but she also far exceeded my expectations. I cannot wait to get back the photos to share with the world the beautiful flowers she created for our wedding. She hand... Read More made a giant wreath to hang over the ceremony site which took everyone's breathe away. Thank you Toni with Roadside Blooms for making our wedding so beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Mary Ryan R

Gorgeous, flexible, attentive, and easy to work with! Super helpful too. Perfect vision for my vision! Love.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Sofya N

Toni has done an amazing job of making our vision come to life! We got married a couple of weeks ago at Magnolia Plantation and Toni created the most beautiful arbor, my bouquet was elegant and fresh, my husbands' boutonniere was very stylish and exactly what he wanted. The... Read More reception and the cocktail hour were all in sync in terms of the style and the colors - very fresh, elegant and exactly what we envisioned!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Logan S

Toni was incredible. She was unbelievably accommodating with tweaks and changes and her style was right in line with what I loved. Toni even worked with my MIL last minute to make some small arrangements for our rehearsal dinner. She is a true artist and was an absolute pleasure... Read More to work with!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Nicole H

Toni Reale, owner of Roadside Blooms, is wonderful! I didn't have a clear vision for the flowers at my wedding, but I explained to Toni the feel I was after and she came up with the perfect floral arrangements. She sourced as many local flowers out as possible, which is... Read More environmentally important to me. Toni was an absolute pleasure; she's cheerful, kind, calm, and responsive to any and all questions/requests I had. I recommend her to everyone looking for a creative conscientious florist!

Toni Reale

Toni created Roadside Blooms with a story to tell and a mission to share, believing that beauty and sustainability don’t just co-exist, they work in concert. With years of experience in the event-planning and floral-design industries, Toni’s many adventures have led her to this new chapter (ask her about the time she converted a 1971 British ice cream truck into a mobile flower shop). A leader of Charleston’s “green and local” movement, Toni has served on various nonprofit boards, including the Charleston Green Fair, and has been recognized as one of Charlie magazine’s 50 Most Progressive