We make art out of moments.

Weddings produce some of the most intensely emotional moments of a person’s life. They are the culmination of months and years of relationship. We are honored to be invited into these moments as historians- to make art inspired by the moments that unfold before us. Beautiful wedding photos start with the most beautiful thing that any of us can possess, and that thing is love.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

North Carolina, South Carolina, and beyond! (704) 320-3089

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sarah R

Do yourself the biggest favor and book them NOW. Out of all of the things people complimented on my wedding, the pictures were by far, the most complimented. Not only have my wedding guests loved them, my other vendors loved them and have asked to use their photos. Zach and I... Read More consider Rob and Kristen our friends after working with them on our wedding. They are two incredibly talented, down to earth, fun, quirky, F-ING AMAZING people. My photos are bright, fun, and captured the feel of the entire day! I can't compliment them enough. I know we are supposed to keep it short and sweet here but I could go on forever. They also get through family photos SO EFFICIENTLY. Dear God if it wasn't for them i don't know if my family would have been able to organize themselves haha! They are also secret sleuths that have the ability to quietly and swiftly move through the event to capture every single moment. During the getting ready process I enjoyed talking to Kristen more than anyone though because she is just an absolute dream to have nearby. My husband said the same for Rob. Rob did our engagement photos in the snow in Boone (driving hours in bad conditions for us) and made it an incredibly soft, playful, love filled shoot. Kristen did my boudoir and I think I enjoy being naked in front of her more than my husband hahaha we had an absolute blast and my awkwardness magically turned into sultry beauty, composure, and mystery (none of the qualities I possess) because of kristen's ability to make everyone feel comfortable and her ability to instantly be your best friend. Seriously, book them now. Any hesitation? See above. You'll know as soon as you meet them that they're the people for you.

2016-10-20T19:43:15 Response from the vendor

Sarah and Zach- we are so lucky to have had you as clients! Thank you for being so fun to work with and for this amazing review! :)

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Holly P

Hey, you. Yes.. YOU. Bride-to-be, just reading through reviews trying to find the perfect photographer to contact. Stop what you're doing right now, and send Rob + Kristen an email ([email protected] - you're welcome) and tell them that you'd be forever indebted to them... Read More to have them perfectly capture every moment of your big day with their unparalleled eye for everything that is love. Yes, they're that good. Seriously.. send the email. Rob and Kristen are two of the sweetest and most talented people EVER. They made me and my now husband feel so comfortable, and look like movie stars in nearly every photo. Mind you, we are NOT photogenic people and repeatedly ask what we're supposed to do with our faces in all pictures. We seriously can't get over how amazing ALL of the photos turned out. Probably my favorite aspect of their work is how personal they make it all. These people are not your usual photographers, and I mean that in every possible good way. They really try to get to know every couple, which makes for amazingly personal photography. Like, if you want to take some engagement pictures in your favorite rugby jerseys while playing Scrabble with a few pints of beer at your first date location, they will absolutely do that for you and will even laugh at your bad jokes while you tell the story of why all that means something to you two as a couple. And then on your actual wedding day... I have no words. Kristen is like part rockstar-photographer and part extra-maid-of-honor, but the kind that's super helpful, not catty, and doesn't try to look better than you. I'm pretty sure she bustled my dress back like 3 times when I was uncontrollably jumping around (and apparently on my dress) at the reception. Rob is a straight up ninja photographer. He may have even like rolled across the aisle during the ceremony to get the perfect shot. Kidding on the rolling part, but he actually is a ninja. He has all of these creative picture ideas floating around in his head, and you just stand there and wonder "how in the world is this gonna turn out. Don't I have like 8 chins from that angle". And then that moment when you see all the photos... and you're like WHAAAAAATTT. Amaze-balls. I could really go on for ages, but just do yourself a favor and contact them. NOW. Hurry, before they book up! . Do itttt.

2016-06-22T13:27:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Holly and Ockie!! You guys rock!

AMAZING Photographers and People!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Heather

I used Rob + Kristen as my wedding photographers for my recent wedding and was BLOWN AWAY by how amazing they are! Prior to hiring Rob and Kristen I had looked at a lot of photographers since I knew our wedding pictures would be something we would treasure forever. Of all the... Read More photographers I looked into, Rob + Kristen stood out because their pictures are obviously STUNNING and also because I thought they were very reasonably priced for the quality of their work. After talking to Rob and Kristen on the phone (we lived out of town and couldn't do an in person meeting), I was so taken with how professional yet easy going and kind the two of them are. Now after the event, I can say that Rob + Kristen performed above my expectations in every way, and this was one of the best decisions I made about my wedding! First of all, their pictures are simply AMAZING! They have a way of capturing those special moments and emotions in a way I didn't know was possible. When I look at our pictures, I see the love my husband and I have for each other as well as the fun everyone had on our big day! I could (and have) stare at their pictures for hours! We also got so many compliments on our pictures from family and friends! This alone is reason enough to hire Rob + Kristen- because obviously every bride wants those amazing shots of their day. BUT there's even MORE reason to use Rob + Kristen! For days after the wedding I reflected on what a wonderful day it had been and how thankful I was for those who were there. SEVERAL times in those reflections I thought of Rob and Kristen (you can ask my husband- I kept bringing them up!). What you might not realize is that you will spend a lot of time on your wedding day with your photographers. They are usually there when you get ready, they have to corral your bridal party for group shots, and you usually spend a good amount of time doing couple shots with just them. In spending all that time with them, you want to make sure they are people that you LIKE! Rob and Kristen are just the best people and they made the day go so smoothly. They calmed nerves, they told funny stories, and most importantly they got everyone to do everything that needed to be done without ruffling anyone's feathers or interrupting the flow of the day (and we had a big wedding party with lots of strong personalities- yet even all the groomsmen loved Rob and Kristen). I think my groom summed it up best when at the end of the night he turned to Rob and Kristen and said, "I'm confused whether you guys are our photographers or our friends." And that's true! We had never met them before but by the end of the wedding, we felt like friends. Oh, and one final point. Even though Rob and Kristen are super kind and down to earth, they are also SUPER professional! They were always on top of things (Kristen responds to emails at stellar speed), they arrived early for the wedding, they accommodated a last minute change for our engagement pictures, they climbed over things to get the best shots, and they have all the latest equipment, etc. All this to say, pick Rob + Kristen as your wedding photographer- you will NOT regret it!!!

2015-09-02T14:29:19 Response from the vendor

There are not enough ways to say thank you for this very, very sweet review, Heather and Danny! You guys are such an amazing couple- so glad we were able to share in your special day!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Sara T

Rob + Kristen are awesome! They did our engagement shoot and our wedding photography. My husband and I aren't very "smile for the camera" people, so we needed photographers who could pose us and tell us where to look to make the pictures look good. Rob and Kristen did all of... Read More that and more! They were fun to work with, helpful and very creative. Also, I love the fact that they are a married couple. Its inspiring to see two people work so well together. A good energy to have at your wedding with an eye for what will look good in the photos for years to come!!

2017-08-04T07:18:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Sara and Jesse! Your kind words mean so much to us. You guys are an amazing couple and we are so fortunate to have met you!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Ashley C

Rob and Kristen are an absolute pleasure to work with! From our pre-wedding session, to bridal portraits, to our wedding day photos and short film, everything was flawless. They are so creative and think of shots that only an artistic eye can see. Like other reviewers have... Read More said, they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet! They also did a wedding for a close friend and my sister's wedding, so we have been lucky to hang out with them a few times :) I highly recommend one of Rob and Kristen's short films! We were nervous to do videography because of multiple cameras in our face, etc. but I had no idea that they were even filming and never felt nervous at all. They captured all the right moments and it is such a fun, sweet reminder of our day!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Kolleen M

Rob and Kristen are so amazing. We felt like their quality was an amazing value for the price. The creativity and love that they exude is so wonderful. They worked so hard on our wedding day and literally made all of our photo dreams come true. I couldn't believe they actually... Read More got all the photos to us within 1 week after the wedding! If you don't want your photos to look like everyone else's then you MUST meet with them.

2017-04-10T11:24:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Kolleen and Casey! We had so much fun getting to photograph your wedding and after party- thanks for having us be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Natalie F

AMAZING!

2017-03-12T09:44:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Natalie!! We appreciate you and Marc. :)

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Sandy C

Top Reasons You Should Hire Rob + Kristen 1) They take beautiful pictures that really capture the important moments of your wedding 2) They are so awesome, fun, and easy to get along with (it's very important that you like the people photographing you so that you are comfortable... Read More in pictures) 3) They are good at making you feel comfortable and also helping you pose when needed 4) They are super organized and put together 5) They are really good at responding to emails ASAP (it may not seem important at first, but this is VERY important to keeping your stress to a minimum and helping your planning process go smoothly) 6) If you don't have a wedding coordinator, they will help with the wedding timeline and making sure that things are on schedule the day of 7) They are very creative: R+K are always trying new photo techniques or ideas so you know that your photos are not going to be a copy of someone else's 8) They are a strong team that work well together 9) They go above and beyond your expectations (Rob helped staff set up our ceremony chairs while he was waiting to take photos and later Kristen snuck appetizers for us while we were taking wedding portraits) 10) They take a TON of pictures of you, but they also make sure to get pictures of family and friends

2017-01-15T09:07:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write this, Sandy and Brendan! We had such a great time with you guys on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017

As the groom I was assigned a few tasks for the wedding. The biggest one: Find the best photographers possible. With a little bit of experience in cameras and a lot of experience in Googling I knew I could. So I did.. It was Rob + Kristen! Their portfolio speaks to the quality... Read More and ability so I won't even comment on that. What you cannot see from their site/images is how well they interact during a wedding or shoot. We seriously felt so at home and excited while shooting - something I did not expect. Overall I give them a 10 out of 5 star. Stop reading reviews right now and hire Rob + Kristen - trust me.

2017-01-14T11:36:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review, Robbie and Heather! We appreciate you guys so much.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Hannah W

Rob and Kristen are amazing! Everyone who has seen our pictures has talked about amazing the two of them were. Not only are they extremely professional but they are so easy to get along with. They spent so much time getting the perfect shot as well as making sure they got the... Read More shots we wanted. I would recommend them over any photographer!

2017-01-07T08:31:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Jake and Hannah! So glad that everyone loves your photos. :)

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Maggie B

Rob and Kristen are two of the most talented people I have ever met. They captured our big day so beautifully, and from so many different perspectives. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, with nothing forced, and the end result completely took my breath... Read More away. So easy to communicate with, and they'll take the time to get to know you so they can capture your personality. I can't recommend them enough, and you won't regret booking with these supremely talented artists!

2017-01-06T15:34:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review, Maggie and Kyle! We loved your wedding so much- thank you for having us capture your day! We loved all the funny and sweet moments that happened throughout the course of your wedding day. :)

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Molly T

Rob + Kristen are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! We hired them for our wedding after seeing one of their unique photos in The Knot Carolinas Magazine. Rob + Kristen live 5+ hours away from us but after seeing their work I had to have them photograph our wedding. If you are looking for unique... Read More pictures that look like they belong in a magazine, Rob + Kristen are the photographers for you. They are hands down the best around!!

2017-01-06T15:33:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Molly and Gary!! You guys were worth the drive. :) So glad we got to meet you and spend some time in your beautiful hometown!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Aubrey L

5 stars truly don't feel like enough for these amazing photographers and wonderful people. Rob + Kristen are so talented and insightful, and capture that magic in their artful photos. We feel so grateful to have found them here on The Knot - we fell in love with them right... Read More away. Of all the things that are stressful in planning a wedding, we felt ZERO stress knowing that they would be there to photograph and video our special day. Every single picture is beautiful and I think our walls will be covered with all of their pictures for years to come :). Choosing Rob + Kristen Photography was by far the best decision we made, aside of choosing to get married. :). Love, love, love.

2017-01-02T11:05:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Aubrey and Jimmy! We loved being able to shoot a short film and photos for you guys. :) We appreciate you two so much!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Katelyn F

Rob + Kristen were absolutely amazing! Our engagement and wedding pictures were incredible!! They were able to capture every moment of our day perfectly. They are so organized and quick to respond to any questions – not to mention they are super nice and laid back. We would... Read More highly recommend Rob + Kristen!

2016-10-23T19:54:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Katelyn and David!! We appreciate you guys so much!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Katelyn F

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kara N

Rob and Kristen were absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding. As we were searching for vendors, we wanted to find people who were genuine, loved what they did and didn't see our wedding as just another wedding. When we met Rob and Kristen for the first time, we instantly... Read More knew there were the real deal and exactly the kind of people we wanted behind the lens. They really wanted to get to know us, our story and made us feel so comfortable. During our engagement photo session they understood our personality as a couple and the kind of photos that fit and definitely didn't fit us (we aren't the modely, stare mystified into the distance type haha). Leading up the the wedding, Rob and Kristen were always an email away if we had any questions and were super organized and asked all the questions I wouldn't think of to make our wedding pictures go super smoothly (especially since we both have large families). On our wedding day, it poured right when we would have had our ceremony outdoors. We ended up getting married under the tent, and even though I had always imagined the ceremony outside, Rob and Kristen captured the moment so beautifully and made me almost glad it rained as such an inopportune time. We got our photos right on time and they were all absolutely stunning. If you are looking not just for a photography vendor, but two people who truly care about each and every couple they meet, love what they do and are darn good at it, do yourself a favor now and reach out to them to capture your wedding.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Emily S

Rob + Kristen are an excellent team and we felt so lucky to have them as our engagement/wedding photographers. They are extremely professional and creative which shows in their work. Most of all, what sets them apart is that they really get to know their clients and are able to... Read More capture their clients' personalities on film. My husband and I aren't much for "staged" photos but Rob + Kristen made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. We cannot give them enough praise for their hard work and dedication and we would gladly refer them to anyone looking for an outstanding photography team! We absolutely loved working with them and are so thankful for all the beautiful memories we have because of them!

2016-10-15T09:21:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Clint and Emily! We had such a great time with you guys at your wedding.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Meghan D

Rob and Kristen were phenomenal before, during, and after our wedding. They were great at coordinating the timeline when we were not the most organized couple, and our engagement photos were amazing as were the final photos. Rob and Kristen were so kind and caring, going above... Read More and beyond their photographer duties to carry our water bottles and help us reapply sunscreen in the heat. They had so many unique ideas for beautiful portrait photos, and we loved the results. Thank you, Rob and Kristen, for an amazing wedding photo selection!

2016-08-28T10:21:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Meghan and Steve! So glad we were your wedding photographers!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Bre B

Don't look any further, you have found the most amazing wedding photographers and absolute nicest people to capture your wedding day! My husband and I could not be any happier with our wedding photos. Rob + Kristen captured the very best moments in the most beautiful and natural... Read More way. They are incredibly talented in their shot selection and editing. They do a great job working "in the background" to get the most natural shots and capture the most special moments between you and others. They are organized, reliable, supportive and they made me feel so comfortable and confident in front of the camera. I emailed a lot of questions throughout my 2 years of planning and they always responded so quickly, with great advice and with kind encouraging words. After I shared my wedding pictures with others, I had so many of my girl friends (some who are previous brides as well) say, "these are the best wedding photos I have ever seen, your photographers are amazing." One of the biggest reasons I am so happy with our wedding is because of Rob + Kristen and not just the incredible photos they captured but also the amazing experience in working with them as well.

2016-08-15T14:26:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Bre and Branden, for your kind words! We appreciate you two so much, and we're so glad to have been your wedding photographers!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Ashley P

Where to start? R+K are the best in town. They are so much more than wedding photographers - you can tell they are passionate about their craft and aim for "spectacular". They came up with a photography schedule which ended up being the framework for the day-of plan. They didn't... Read More miss a moment, required little to no direction and were somehow everywhere without being in the shot themselves. Beyond just being great at what they do, R+K are easy and fun to work with and made for an effortless experience. They traveled 3 hours away to my very rural hometown and were flexible the entire day, pitching in as needed to make everything go off without a hitch. It would not have been the same great day without their input, direction, and of course...photos. :)

2016-07-26T15:59:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Ashley and Matt! We loved traveling to your hometown and being a part of your wedding day. :) You guys rock!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Kelly T

Don't look any further. You've found your wedding photographers! And they're the best around, so lucky you :) My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Rob and Kristen to photograph our wedding. Seriously, they were our best vendors, bar NONE. They made us feel super... Read More comfortable right from the start – and guys, the photos... S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G. I can't tell you how many comments we got on our engagement photos. Rob CRUSHED my bridal portraits. And when I look at our wedding photos, I feel like they should be hanging in a gallery somewhere. They're 3 for 3 with us! I work at a digital agency and a few of my designers even stopped me to ask me how I found such badass photographers. Rob and Kristen have a GREAT eye for detail and drama and capturing the moment. Michael and I are super awkward and not really photogenic (one of us is always blinking or derping out in photos) but Rob and Kristen made us look great. We're so lucky that we get to relive the most special day of our lives any time we want, and we have these guys to thank for that. I know this sounds cheesy, but you can feel the emotion in these photos. It's awesome. Beyond the fact that they're insanely talented, Rob and Kristen are just great people. They'll make you laugh, they'll laugh at your lame jokes, and most importantly, they'll do everything they can to make sure your moment is as special as possible. When you're running around stressed out the day of your wedding, you NEED to know that the people around you are going to help put you at ease. These guys are it. (Kristen even brought me a KIND bar to make sure I had something on my stomach before going down the aisle. So sweet!) They're also incredibly kind and responsive, which is hard to find in the world of wedding vendors! One word of caution, though: Your wedding photos are going to be way better than all your friends' wedding photos, which could get awkward. :)

2016-07-18T05:20:46 Response from the vendor

Kelly and Michael, we can't thank you guys enough for this amazing review! We absolutely loved working with you two and are so glad to have been a part of your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Catherine D

Wow! What a blessing to have discovered one of the best kept secrets in the world of Wedding Photography. We can’t say enough about this Dynamic Duo! They are knowledgeable, passionate, reliable, professional, down to earth, and absolutely receive our highest recommendation.... Read More Their artistic style accompanied by their attention to detail, exceptional eye for natural beauty (I.e.: These guys are a NO BRAINER if you're even thinking of having an outdoor wedding/reception), and emphasis on capturing authentic moments between us (bride and groom) and of loved ones in attendance was *everything* we were looking for... and more! Their calm, relaxed demeanor while simultaneously instilling confidence through subtle direction and noticeable assuredness in their skill-set was the perfect combination for us. They also helped create an organized time line for the big day (provided far in advance) and easily blended into our wedding day with ease. Bonus! Kristen is wicked awesome and wicked fast at bustling wedding dresses, allowing us to continue on with wedding festivities without skipping a beat! But wait, it gets even better! Because every one of their packages includes a pre-wedding session, we not only got to know Rob and Kristen professionally as "Rob+Kristen Photography", but also relationally as individuals. Seeing them again on our Wedding Day felt like a mini-reunion with old friends. We feel so lucky to have had them play such a vital role in our big day. In the end, we got PRICELESS photos that we will treasure for the rest of our lives and new friends that we hope to keep for just as long! In brief, HANDS DOWN RECOMMENDATION!! PLAN YOUR WEDDING DATE AROUND THEIR AVAILABILITY! If you are fortunate enough to book with them, not only will you be so happy you did, we will be happy for you as well!

2016-07-17T14:46:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Phil + Cat. :) Your wedding was such a joy to photograph, and we are so grateful for you!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Laura M

Rob and Kristen are the best photographers ever! They were so easy and fun to work with! We knew as soon as we met with them that they were the ones for us. They captured every moment perfectly, and I got so many compliments from my guests and wedding party about how wonderful... Read More they were! They were quick to get the pictures back to us also which was awesome! I definitely recommend them and hope to use them again for a family photo shoot in a couple of years:)

2016-04-22T08:30:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Laura and David!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

Rob and Kristen didn't feel like our photographers they felt more like part of our families. Their unique, fresh and out of the box thinking when capturing raw emotions connected with such a special moment as a wedding is I think most beautiful. They both have a special way of... Read More putting you at ease and then thats the exact moment they perform their magic. Beautiful wedding photos begin with stealth, talented, professional composers, and thats what Rob and Kristen are, maestros. Striking, stunning and perfect photography that will last a life time is what we received. They absolutely exceeded our expectations in every way. They are truly amazing people and you can tell they love what they are doing. We loved working with them and words cannot describe how thankful we are that they where available to capture this very special moment. Their style was brilliant as they appeared almost every where at every moment capturing all the laughs, nerves, tears, excitement and joy. Looking at the photos you can't help to remember every exact moment as it played out. Their really an incredibly creative couple and our families and friends are amazed with their innovative and passionate work. Search no more, you have found your wedding photographers. Their well priced, response time to email/calls is amazing and they make the perfect team if you want a perfect wedding like ours was. Thank you both so much!!

2016-04-22T06:56:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this very kind review! We appreciate it!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Michael R

PROFESSIONALISM, AWESOMENESS, PERFECTION. Rob and Kristen went above and beyond for our elopement. Being photographers ourselves, we had high standards for the type of photographers we were looking for. We wanted someone different, someone who didn't follow the mainstream,... Read More someone who was creative and had their own unique style that could make your wedding memorable and stand out from the "traditional" weddings. Meeting Rob and Kristen for the first time was a lot of fun. We met at a coffee shop and they were extremely professional. We talked about what we were looking for, their qualifications, all the good business stuff you are suppose to talk about. But mostly they made you feel like they truly cared. I remember they asked us about how we met and fell in love, which I thought was great that they wanted to know. Counting down the days till our elopment day, Kristen was fantastic at keeping in touch with us. If we had a question, we would get a response almost immeditaly. She even made a rough schedule of the timeline for the day of which I thought was a fantastic and extremely great idea. The day of our elopment in Asheville, Rob was there and ready. He took photos of us getting ready, which I didn't really feel were going to be very important or look good (looking at them now, they are almost my favorite photos! There is something natural and normal/fun about them which make them special.). After the ceremony, which Rob took photos of us before, during, and after, we drove to Pisgah National Park, where he took the most beautiful photos I may have ever seen of a bride and groom. I would recommend Rob and Kristen to anyone and everyone who is having a wedding. They are beyond a doubt the most amazing wedding photographers I have met. My wife, friends, and family can all attest to that! =) And if you didn't need photos at all, just someone fun to hang out with, I would also recommend them for that!

2016-04-22T06:57:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Michael! You guys had such an awesome elopement- so glad we were able to be a part of it!

Rob + Kristen Tesar

Rob + Kristen started, long ago, as bandmates and best friends in marching band. Through a series of events much like an indie romantic comedy, we began dating over long distance (Rob in rural Ohio and Kristen in Seattle). We knew right away that we’d be together forever, so we got engaged six months later. We were married that following July, on the happiest and hottest day ever. We currently reside in our hometown of Waxhaw, NC with our Shepherd/Pyranees mix, Marzuki, and our Doberman/Shepherd mix, Josie.