Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Andrew M

In the process of whittling down our choices for a wedding photographer, Rob became the obvious choice after meeting with him. As you’ll find out yourself, he has a terrific attitude and a real passion for his craft. You can tell from speaking and working with him that... Read More capturing those special moments and showcasing it for you and your loved ones is what drives him. We told Rob that we were mostly looking for candid shots (with a few traditional poses of course) as we wanted the photos to have a more authentic feel. We definitely got the candid shots we wanted, and much more! Rob was able to capture the most intimate moments that lasted for only a split second, moments that we never planned for but are now memorialized forever. Everyone enjoyed working with him as he has this knack for disarming people and making them feel comfortable – the multitude of laughing and goofy photos is a testament to this. He was incredibly adaptable and open to all suggestions; I promise you will not find a photographer easier or more fun to work with (he was even so kind as to make a couple fun GIFs for us). I could easily go on, but do yourself a favor and schedule a meeting with Rob, then you’ll understand why it feels like you’ll be working with a friend. Thanks Rob!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristen K

Outstanding service. Rob was very proactive in getting to know us as a couple, our engagements, and it really showed during our wedding. I highly recommend RobProPhoto for your wedding photography. He's even from Portland, so I think he knows his stuff! :) Thanks Rob!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica P

A fantastic photographer, and a fantastic person. Great energy, I would definitely recommend him as your wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 George H

Rob’s workmanship really shows. He’s skilled, talented, and knowledgeable. We definitely won’t hesitate to hire him again, and definitely recommend his service to others.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 sarah l

Rob exceeded our expectations, and delivered some truly beautiful images to us from our wedding. We are originally from the east coast, and decided to travel Rob to our wedding which we had on the east coast with our family. He made the process so simple, and now, back at home... Read More we have him to work with. Thank you Rob for a truly lifelong memory, from me and my family.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Vivian S

We hired Rob to photograph our wedding ceremony and reception. We couldn’t be happier with our choice. A great person, and a great photographer. We definitely recommend him and his services to anybody getting married.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sthephan T

I’ll leave it at this, I am a top star chef that caters private events and weddings. Having worked in the industry for over 30+ years, I about have seen it all… at least I thought. An all-star wedding photographer amazes me, and even to this day, looking back, I still can see... Read More and am reminded of the dedication and devotion he brings to the table. I have not seen the final images, however I did see Rob work, and that my friends is what brings me to this review. I have seen countless photographers throughout my years, and I can say this, Rob, you are going places. The energy, The technicalities, The Emotion, The Images,… I could go on. Congratulations, and I am glad to have worked at an event with you. Very inspiring indeed… now if only you could come teach the Sous Chef’s how you last the 8+ hours days!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sthephan T

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Barb T

I can’t praise Rob enough. I highly recommend Rob as THE photographer at your wedding. His follow through, dedication to his craft, and thoughtfulness are just a few words that can help describe him. Now we are two happy clams, with photos that will last forever, Thank you Rob,... Read More and we wish you the best with your business, RobProPhoto!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

He was so professional and the life of the party! I never knew a photographer could bring so much joy to a wedding with his sense of humor and calm attitude. All the guests noticed how we quickly moved around the room without distracting from what was going on and yet he got all... Read More the great shots! Rob is the photographer to go with. You will be happy you did!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016

Rob was an outstanding and reliable photographer to have at our wedding. He really made us all feel comfortable and brought smiles and energy on our big day. He seemed very skilled and knowledgeable. We can’t recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016

We really didn’t care much about photography, and even at a time of spending so much money on our wedding day in Portland already we were hesitant to spend even more on photography. We saw RobProPhoto’s reviews so we thought we’d give them a call, and find out about pricing.... Read More Soon enough we met with Rob personally! and explained to him our situation. Rob understood working within our budget and putting together a perfect package just for us. 1 week after our wedding, we received our photos on an archival DVD with a few beautiful prints. Coming from us, not knowing what we wanted, nor even caring about photography for our wedding… I am glad that we chose RobProPhoto as our wedding photography service. Now we look at our framed photo everyday knowing that we can share that memory with our children and grandchildren. The support and thoughtfulness of Rob on your wedding day is unmatched in my eyes… So thank you Rob for guiding us through, capturing, and saving these memories for us and our future together forever! Oh, also for other people’s references we printed our photos directly through RobProPhoto’s Photography Lab, and the images are the best images I have ever seen.

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

Rob is an outstanding photographer and we couldn't have asked for anyone better for your wedding and engagement photos. His professional service is top notch especially his follow up emails, invoicing and printing times. We ordered our engagement photos through Rob Pro Photo,... Read More and the prints are fantastic. He really does care about the people he works with, and it shows. We had a lot of ideas, and Rob made sure to it that everything happened. Very easy to work with and straight forward. Definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Arshia A

Having Rob to do our wedding photography was one of our best wedding planning decisions. He did a fabulous job, given the fact that it was an East Indian wedding with a lot of traditional ceremonies. He put in a lot of effort to understand the rituals and gave the occasion more... Read More than his 100 %. The photos are absolutely life like and just so beautifully captured. We would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. A wonderful person and a superb photographer.

Reviewed on 12/16/2015

So lucky we found RobProPhoto as our wedding photographer. He was reliable, accurate, and surprisingly funny throughout the day. He caught so many candid moments that we will remember forever. We had our wedding at the Roadhouse McMenamins in Hillsboro, and Rob really knew how... Read More to capture the scene. We later found out that was one of his favorite venues, and it sure shows. We highly recommend RobProPhoto, and will definitely be going back to him for some baby photos this coming summer.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

Finding a wedding photographer in portland was tough because there were so many to choose from. We did our research, and are so glad we chose Rob. He's a natural, and a real joy to have around. He made me feel comfortable on my wedding day, and that alone is well worth it. We... Read More now have some beautiful prints, and my family are very happy with our memories. We can't thank you enough Rob! For anyone looking for a really good wedding photographer, we can't recommend him enough.

Reviewed on 12/04/2015

A great photographer, and a great person. Glad we found him. I highly recommend him over the other photographers out there.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

Rob is really a fantastic photographer. He sees the pictures in a very good way. He was a blast to have at our wedding, and we were blessed to have him there. Thanks Rob! We’ll always be keeping you in mind for the future.

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

Very individualistic easy to understand and affordable packages, very skilled photographer, lovely images, AMAZING PRINTS. We couldn’t even ask for anything else from our wedding photographer! My family and I thank you very much Rob!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

A good wedding photographer is someone you can trust. Simply put, we trusted Rob and he delivered. We got everything we were promised from the beginning and then some! He really goes the extra mile and you can tell. Thanks Rob!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 ivory l

RobProPhoto took photos for our engagement portrait session which were then used for our save the date cards (ordered through RobProPhoto), our rehearsal dinner, and our wedding ceremony plus an extra portrait session to trash the dress. Everything turned out fantastic and... Read More better than we hoped for. We’re not super photography buffs, but we do appreciate good composition and workmanship. Rob’s knowledge led us through a great path along our journey, and gave us memories now I’ll never forget. Rob does everything by hand, and I think it is amazing… his skill that is. He envisions the photographs before he takes them… it’s like he knows what’s about to happen before we even do! He prints the photos by hand in his darkroom, and on top of all this, he actually hand builds his own museum grade picture frames using only non-powered hand tools, claiming he likes to take his time and feel every cut. First off, what a cool old-school young guy with a great amount of talent. Second off, We got him for our wedding! and so glad we found him amongst all the other photographers out there. Keep on Keepin’ on Rob, and to RobProPhoto!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

We hired Rob for our professional wedding photography in Portland after reading such great reviews (getting ready / dressed / and pre-ceremony, ceremony, formal photos after the ceremony, and the Reception total of 10+ hours…that was a mouth full!). His expertise and knowledge... Read More of photography is beyond what I can/could perceive. He answered all of our questions and then some! He showed us his printed portfolio…Wow! Our images now will last lifetimes in our archival photo album, and we trust him with all of our future photography needs! Thanks Rob Pro Photo for saving our memories for our children to come.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Having Rob at our wedding was a blast! It seems like he knows how to have a good time while working. It truely shows he loves what he does, and the images prove that. We are so happy with our prints, they make us smile everyday. And not forgetting to mention our super secret... Read More package that we get in the mail (that's all I can say:)!). When we returned from our honeymoon, our pictures were there waiting to greet us. Oh the memories that will last forever, your art is beautiful! Thank You Rob, and I am happy to recommend him to any bride and groom our there!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We chose Rob for our wedding photography needs. Meeting with him beforehand at the free consultation, and viewing his packages and prints in person, really gave us a good idea on what we ultimately wanted. We had our wedding at the local McMenamins here in Portland, and Rob... Read More really made us all feel comfortable (especially me). You get the sense that he has been doing this for a while as he can either decide to blend in (totally forgetting he's even in the room sometimes), or he'll totally take charge of the formal portraits with the large family... we had a large family. Now we have completed our wedding, have received our Archival DVD with all the photos, and some beautiful hand made prints that supposedly lasts lifetimes. Honestly I've never seen a print this good, and neither has my hubby nor my mom! It seems that my Aunt will be hiring him to take photos for my Cousins upcoming wedding in Montana. I guess we'll all be off to Montana soon! Thanks again Rob, and I can't recommend your service enough... maybe we'll see you when the babies start poppin' out!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Ronny K

We hired RobProPhoto for our wedding. Rob was everything we could have dreamed. His turn around time was Tuesday, and our wedding was on Saturday! He made everyone feel comfortable, and happy to be in front of the camera. He is a professional in everyway. We enjoyed getting... Read More to know him, and him getting to know us at our free consultation. He has been with us every step of the way, and now we look at our amazing print every day in our living room as we sit on the couch together. I will definitely be recommending Rob to anybody that needs a wedding photographer. He is also local born and raised here in Portland Oregon, just like us and knows the Portland Feel... if you know what I mean.