Rob Wilkinson Photography

Grand Rapids, MI and Coast to Coast.

Creative Photojournalism and Fine Art Photography

Decades from now the only things left from your wedding day will be your love of each other, and the images. Photography brings us an amazing way to preserve and relive the important moments in our lives, and I want to be there to capture yours! From the time we first meet until well after your big day, I'm there for you. Scheduling, planning, late night calls, last minute changes, it's all part of making your day special, and I can't wait! Booking now for 2018, but do still have limited availability for Summer 2017!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Grand Rapids, MI and Coast to Coast. (616) 710-1109

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Marielle S

I have had the privilege of working with Rob for a few years. He is an amazing photographer. I love how down to earth and patient he is. He has a way of making everyone feel comfortable and the vision for one of kind amazing shots. The pictures he take always exceed my... Read More expectations! Rob is simply the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016

I would highly recommend Rob Wilkinson Photography! He is an absolute professional and a true artist. Rob pays close attention to every little detail and is a joy to work with. My wife and I are so thankful to have had a photographer of his talent level capture our most... Read More important, special and joyous occasion of our lives. Thank you Rob!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Angela G

Rob has a keen eye when it comes to photography; he doesn’t take the run of the mill everyday photos but captures the moment as things are happening. When we showed our friends and family the photos from our wedding, they said they felt like they were looking at photos in a... Read More magazine, that’s how amazing Rob is! We couldn’t have been happier with our photos, every time we look at them we feel like we are reliving our wedding day all over again.

2016-10-03T14:41:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Angela!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Morgan B

Rob is the best of the best. My wedding was this past Saturday and people are still messaging me telling me how much they enjoyed him being there with us and asking for his information. Rob will somehow make you feel like you're the most beautiful bride and groom on the planet... Read More and also his best friends. He makes you feel calm and at ease during what could be a little awkward or "rushed" - I honestly can go on for hours about how much we loved having Rob shoot our wedding. My parents and siblings and bridal party agree, he was easily, hands down, one of the best parts of our reception, joining in on the fun and making everyone feel important and special and he has the brightest smile ever. Book him RIGHT THIS SECOND, he is all of this AND crazy talented - you will not for ONE second regret it.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Carly G

Rob captured details from our wedding that I didn't even notice myself! He truly knows how to tell the story of your day. Due to Rob's creativity and talent, my husband and I, and our families, have photographs that we will treasure forever.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kristiane H

Rob Wilkinson is the photographer you want for all, any, and every occasion. He is professional, kind, courteous, savvy, business friendly, confident, and patience is HIS virtue. I’ve personally had the pleasure to work with Mr. Wilkinson on a variety of photo shoots, special... Read More events, and weddings. Rob is able to embrace the moment with his natural creative eye, with style and ease. The uniqueness of Rob is he listens and is attentive while keeping his brand. Yet customizing the moments to the personality & desires of the client, with little drops of elements no one else could have possibly thought of but him. He shares very helpful ideas to make each photo the best it can be and makes it all seem effortless. Rob Wilkinson has found his passion and has made it his career. He is a true working artist!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Matthew H

Rob Wilkinson is an artist that paints with his camera. Lots of photographers can capture a photo of the beautiful bride. Rob will capture the best damn Bride photo you have ever seen. Rob will get the sparkle in the eye, the mischievous smile and the perfect setting all at... Read More the same time and he can do it every time with everyone in the photo. Of course it’s magic that’s what he does – Rob might be hanging out the window of the car taking a photo of the Maid of Honor’s reflection in the mirror or he could be laying on his back on the ground, making sure the lighting is perfect as it shines on the Mother of the Bride’s lone teardrop slowly sliding down her cheek. You will get shots that no one else has – because Rob is the only one that sees the potential and is professional enough to carry it through.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jordan H

Rob did a PHENOMENAL job and was VERY professional. He exceeded our expectations! He captured every moment of our special day. I HIGHLY recommend him

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jordan H

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kindi L

Rob was absolutely amazing! He was willing to fly out to Montana for our wedding in a remote location and covered everything from our rehearsal dinner through the final hours of the reception. Several members of my wedding party were so impressed with his work that they also... Read More hired him to shoot their weddings, which he was also willing to fly to other states for. Every time he went above and beyond and captured phenomenal photographs—both traditional shots and less-than-ordinary shots that really captured the stories of our love, our families, friendships, and the essence of our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Hailey B

I just wanted to thank you again for everything you and Matt did on Saturday. You guys are amazing! Not only did you guys get some great photos from what I saw, but you helped keep me calm and collected! Thank you again and I will be recommending you to all of my engaged... Read More friends!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Emily W

Rob was great! We love our photos :)

2016-10-03T14:40:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks Emily!

Rob

Born and raised in New York, Rob has been shooting weddings since 2005. He has a bachelor's in Communications from Grand Valley State University, and an MFA in Photography from Kendall College of Art and Design. When he isn't shooting weddings, he teaches college photography and loves collaborating with his fiancé Lori, a top stylist in Grand Rapids.