Robbins Video Production Company

(3)

Pittsburgh to Erie!, PA

Bring your wedding memories to life!

I am proud to provide expert videography services with a personal touch. Your wedding will be an amazing and truly special event, and I will capture each aspect of the day with respect and care. I will bring your wedding memories to life!

$$

Pittsburgh to Erie!, PA

Perfect choice - great work, great price, great package!

Reviewed on 2/04/2013 Elizabeth C

Erik was just phenomenal!! Working with him before the wedding was a pleasure - he was fast with responses, courteous and covered all the bases (answering questions that I didn't even think to ask). It was an easy decision to choose him as our videographer. When it came time to the big day, Erik proved himself and more! He was professional and kind. He was everywhere - but not obtrusive. And he joined forces with our other vendors (who he'd never met) and worked seamlessly to cover our day. With all the thoughts running through my head that day, I knew I wouldn't have to worry about him capturing all of our special moments. Erik's work stands true and represents his extremely talented efforts. He had our highlight video ready for us to watch the DAY AFTER our wedding. And it was so wonderfully done! We couldn't wait to see the entire video after watching the highlights. And we didn't have to wait long...Erik had our completely edited videos in the mail just a short 2 weeks later. And the quality of this video - epic! I literally sat down and watched it twice the night they came. He covered every angle, every aspect, every special look, every beautiful detail of our wedding. I couldn't have been happier with his work. Between Erik's fantastic personality and his phenomenal work, I I would have paid far more for our video than we actually did. The fact that his pricing is so affordable makes him the ultimate steal when it comes to videographers. I would highly recommend him to any bride/groom looking for someone to capture their special day. I'm SO glad that we did!!

Best Decision I Ever Made!

Reviewed on 1/04/2012 Allison M

Words cannot express how amazing and wonderful Erik was throughout my wedding. I got engaged in March and contacted him within a month. Erik got back to me via emails within a day and kept communication going; asking how things were, about my life and my husbands, etc. so when I finally met him it was like we were already friends! He is personable and there for EVERYTHING. As a bride, it is truly amazing to be able to look back at what all you missed from the wedding rehearsal to the final steps out the building. He is friendly, professional, and a pleasure to work with! I had requested things on my videos that were absolutely breath taking and mind blowing at how well done they were. I have watched the videos every day as well as my parents and my husbands parents, you can receive so many tapes! My husband is active duty military and I wanted to be able to relive our wedding day while he is away; to see his smile, hear his voice, and feel the love between us again and again. Erik has given me what no one else can, a chance to relive the happiest day of my life! I would tell everyone I know to go to him and they will not be disappointed! He is truly an amazing guy and an extremely talented videographer!

The utmost professional

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Melissa S

My experience with Robbins VPC was absolutely amazing. If you're looking to make your wedding day less hectic and stressful, as well as to capture every important moment on one of the most important days of your life, hire Erik as your videographer. On top of his professional, calm, attentive demeanor, his ability to intuitively capture all your most important moments is unmatched. He was unobtrusive and needed absolutely no direction from me or my husband. On top of all of this, I felt like mine was the most important wedding he had ever done. We absolutely loved the finished product and were surprised by how many things we missed (or didn't because of Erik) while visiting with guests. I cannot imagine a more awesome experience. I would recommend him time and time and time again.

Send Email