FUN MODERN LUXURY

We are a husband and wife team together with an amazing group of professionals who share the same creative passion and vision! With each unique wedding, we have no preconceived notion; we are keen on capturing your day with all its colors and flavors. We preserve, with attention to detail and creativity, the excitement and unceasing smiles of each spontaneous moment as it naturally unfolds. Robert Hacman Photography is dedicated to deliver the highest quality of service to each one of our clients. We have succeeded by meeting with our clients and engaging with them to capture their vision through our eyes. Our secret, "We Love What We Do"!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Wellington, FL Miami, Broward, Palm Beach, and Worldwide (561) 814-2854
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kathleen M

My husband and I are from Brooklyn NY and wanted to have a destinationish wedding in Florida our wedding was on May 20th at the Pelican Grand Beach Resort. When we had to choose vendors from the area it was extremely difficult because of the distance. Once we found Robert... Read More Hacman photography I was immediately put at ease. Robert didn’t have to sell his product or himself, the pictures he takes speak for themselves and he and his wife are absolutely there for you before, during and after your big day. I have heard horror stories about photographers, this is absolutely not the case with Robert and his wife. Robert had a way of making (me the most unphotogenic person) be able to get over my fear of pictures as well as making everyone have a great time doing it and most importantly all the pictures are beautiful. They really do go the extra mile to make your day special! It was such a wonderful day and my husband and I are extremely thrilled they have captured every part of it. Robert and his wife are wonderful people and I would love it if they moved to NY !!

2017-06-27T14:15:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Kathleen! It was truly a pleasure not only photographing your beautiful wedding, but being there for you and your family during your intimate celebration. There was so much love for you guys and we are so glad... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kristina N

The team was amazing! They were on point with timing and making us laugh and enjoying the day. They exceed the expectations! The team gets the work done also they get really creative with the venue for Vogue worthy pictures! The whole process was so easy! They were very flexible... Read More to work with! The process from picking a date to the end was stress free. They are our go to team! Everyone loves our pictures!! Thank you to the best !!!

2017-06-27T14:25:50 Response from the vendor

I am so happy hear that Kristina! We enjoyed working with you and Cris from day one! You guys totally rocked your engagement, wedding and rock the dress session, which made our job so easy! Thank you once again for trusting us!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Melissa F

Robert and his team are really great to work with!! He makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and makes sure he gets those natural shots. They are very professional and we pretty much stayed within the timeline. You can tell they truly love what they do. We are so... Read More thankful and blessed to have found them and are so happy we chose them! They were a real pleasure to work with and would definitely work with them in the future. Thank you so much Robert, Stephanie and assistant! 😁

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jhonora J

Exceptional photographer. Fun, elegant and very professional. Robert and Stephanie make an awesome team! Robert Photographed our engagement and our wedding. Very Easy to work with and great and timely to communicate with. We had a great time with them and they definitely made... Read More us feel comfortable during the shoot. Will definitely recommend and will definitely use in the future. Thank you both for being a part of our day!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Dragos J

Simply Amazing! When we met for the first time with Robert and Stephanie we were like "Finally, somebody that understands what we want!" From beginning to end they were flawless. Honestly! My fear was that I will feel so awkward posing in front of people I barely know, but thank... Read More God that did not happen. I love that they make you feel so familial that it comes natural to act. I simply loved it. Maybe one of the things that I enjoyed the most on our wedding day. They are so passionate about their art and with so many ideas and unique ways to shoot the best out of you. They make you bring your personality out so smoothly and clear. It's their magic... Thank you Robert and Stephanie for your incredible art! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Daniel S

Amazing Photographer and Amazing person. Couldnt ask for a better situation than having all around amazing person. I would recommend them to Everyone who wants amazing professional pictures.

2017-06-27T14:27:35 Response from the vendor

You guys were amazing! :) Thank you so much for making us part of your beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Estera G

Robert is an amazing photographer, very open minded to new ideas for photos. He gets everything done the way you want. We loved working with him and his team.

2017-06-27T14:32:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Estera. We really enjoyed being part of your wedding! Congratulations once again!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Sean M

Robert, his wife and their assist were such a pleasure working with. It goes without saying that their level of professionalism is unmatched and they made us feel super confident and comfortable. They shot our pictures with a fantastical artistic eye and always knew the right... Read More things to say to bring out all of our picturesque features. These pictures will be ones we will cherish the rest of our lives. We cannot thank them enough for everything they have done for us. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone who wants to capture their wedding day with an easy going, stress free environment and have pictures that no one will ever forget. Thank you so much Robert for everything you've done for us. Cheers!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Elizabeth M

Very satisfied with the professionalism of Robert and his staff. Very timely and fun to work with. Excited to see the finished product!

2017-06-27T14:34:38 Response from the vendor

We had so much fun working with you and Wesley! Thank you for placing your trust in us! Wishing you both a wonderful marriage :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Francisco Z

It was a great experience working with Robert and his professional team! His talent exceeded our expectations. He and his team made sure everything flowed smooth, kept us calm and captured our wedding day photos just as we had envisioned it. We can´t wait to work with him again.... Read More :)

2017-06-27T14:49:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Francisco! It was great working you both as well! Together we all made a great team! Congratulations once again!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Amanda K

Robert and his wife Stephanie are the best wedding photography team on the planet! They are attentive to detail, very responsive and the art they create is incredible. They spent time with us before the wedding to ensure that they understood our vision for the day. They... Read More wanted to ensure that we got the photographs we dreamed of. We shared pinterest boards, brainstormed, and since I'm a Type A organizer, this gave me great peace of mind! Igor and Natashya, part of the dream team, captured every lovely detail of our special day without being intrusive. Igor kept me calm all day by reminding me to breathe! They are an all around ALL STAR TEAM and we can't wait to get our wedding album!

2017-06-27T14:42:35 Response from the vendor

Amanda, thank you once again for trusting us as your wedding photographers. It makes us happy to hear our team captured your vision and made you comfortable throughout the entire experience. We loved capturing all the details of your beautiful wedding. Congratulations to the Kings!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Chelsea D

Robert and his team were incredible to work with. They were extremely fun and professional the entire day. They were available for anything we needed on our special day. Robert is a photographer with a great sense of humor and a creative eye like no other. If you ever need a... Read More fantastic photographer, you need to find Robert Hacman Photography.

2017-06-27T14:43:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Chelsea! We appreciate the trust you placed in us. :)

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Ileana P

I'd like to start by saying the Hacman team is amazing !!! Robert did an amazing job photographing my wedding at the Biltmore Ballrooms in Atl. He was so patient with me to get all my Pinterest pictures I had dreamed of having of my wedding. From the moment I woke up til almost... Read More midnight he worked hard to make sure he captures every special moment of my wedding. I was beyond pleased. Stephany, his wife did my hair and makeup very well, together they are a great team to help make your wedding perfect. I would recommend him to any bride who wants to have a fun and professional photographer who is amazing at his job and truly passionate about it. Trust me when I say; you will not regret the decision to hire Robert Hacman Photography!

2017-06-27T14:45:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Ileana! We had such an amazing time in Atlanta for your wedding! Again, thank you for trusting us to photograph your beautiful wedding. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Ursula K

I'm writing this as a review because every bride needs to understand the what they are getting here; the whole package. With all of the decisions you have to make surrounding a wedding, the easiest one and the one which will cause you the most excitement and the least stress, is... Read More to book Robert Hacman as your photographer. Not only is he a stellar photographer with immense creativity, but he and his team are truly incredible individuals, making it feel as though your best friends are taking your pictures. Roberts professionalism, likability and talent allowed us to relax, enjoy ourselves and live in the moment - because this, the biggest of moments, is the one to fly by the quickest. Every detail was accounted for and every idea we had for a picture was brought to fruition. Robert and his team are punctual, if not early, and bring a positive vibe that we desperately needed to cool our nerves. Regardless of the setting or the weather, Robert is able to visualize and capture the most stunning photographs. Chris and I want to thank Robert, Stephanie and Alex, from the bottom of our hearts, for making our wedding weekend the most amazing weekend of our lives and for capturing every moment and then some! We love you guys so much!

2016-04-27T17:51:50 Response from the vendor

Ursula!! You and Chris are definitely one of the sweetest person's we've ever met! Thank you so much for taking us in as not just friends but as family members. The accommodations you prepared for us for the weekend were top quality. Your wedding had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Dianna P

The Robert Hacman team is phenomenal ! They exceeded our expectations for our photography. Having a big and long wedding we were concerned with finding the right team , but they were amazing ! They didn't put a time constraint on us , they were fun to work with, and best of... Read More all their pictures come out like straight out of a magazine ! Throughout my wedding they were everywhere . They definitely listened to what we wanted and went from there . He is a lot of attention to detail to make sure your picture comes out flawless . They are also very responsible and show up on time , they they are responsive with emails and texts which I loved since I had previously a bad experience with another photographer . I recommend this photographer to all you brides out there that want beyond beautiful pictures without any stress ! They were top notch ! 4737832/ 5 but I could only give 5 stars!

2016-04-27T17:52:54 Response from the vendor

Dianna, we are humbled by your review! I knew we had a great connection from the start and are so glad you chose us as your wedding photographers. Thank you for trusting us with one of the most important days of your lives!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Carlie B

Robert, his wife, and their team were amazing! Their ability to make my husband and I feel relaxed, on an otherwise crazy day, was amazing. They were accommodating, fun, and made us feel like they were shooting their best friend's wedding. I would highly recommend them for their... Read More high level of professionalism and their skill with the camera. They really made the experience unforgettable. Thanks guys!

2016-04-01T18:28:24 Response from the vendor

You are very welcome Carlie! It was truly a pleasure to photograph your special day! Thank you for having us!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Katherine L

Robert, his wife Stephanie and his team are phenomenal! His wife is truly amazing. I initially met with Stephanie because rob was on business and she understood what we wanted. I was even able to meet with them for a second time. They are very responsive to emails and texts.... Read More Anything you need help with they are there. Both rob and his wife are so attentive, energetic and truly a pleasure to work with. The passion they put into their work truly shows. Most importantly rob and his team think outside the box. Which is exactly what we wanted since we really didn't want boring traditional pictures. Wedding day things ran so smoothly. Igor showed at the time promised and later Stephanie and Rob did as well. Not only did we feel like celebrities with his team present but they both have such a good eye. Having two photographers is a MUST!! Nonetheless, I will forever recommend Robert Hacman to all my friends and family and definitely use him for all future special moments.

2016-04-01T19:43:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Katherine! It was an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding. Working with guys was a lot of fun, which made it easy to get creative! Don't gamble too much in Vegas ;)

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Amanda A

Robert was wonderful and every professional , My pictures came out perfect . Robert has passion for what he does and shows in his work.

2016-04-01T18:31:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you..You guys made it easy to capture your perfect day! ;)

Meet The President

Robert Hacman

Long story short, right? lol Fast forward past my childhood because that story doesn't involve a camera at all! When I married the girl of my dreams in 2011 my cousin/best man asked me what I wanted for a wedding gift. So, I asked for one of those fancy cameras that you can change the lens on. That gift changed my life. I immediately fell in love with the art and soon after left my full time career of being a Paramedic to becoming a full time Celebrity, Wedding, and Lifestyle Photographer! :) Thank you for taking the time to learn about my story, I look forward to hearing yours. -Robert H.