Magazine Stylized Imagery Of Your Special Day

$1999 for beautiful images from 6 hours of coverage on your once in a lifetime day. This is a Knot promotion call for details.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Katie B

We had our wedding at Northampton Valley Country Club, who had highly recommended Bobby as a preferred vendor. Having seen his work and hearing how knowledgeable he was on our venue, we gave him a call. This made our decision easy. Hearing on the phone how passionate he was... Read More about what he does and about Northampton, not to mention his fairly priced packages, we had no doubt that we had found our photographer. We checked in with Bobby a few times prior to the date and between talking to him and using his website, we were able to flesh out our plans for the day and what we wanted. His knowing the venue like the back of his hand helped make it easy as well, as he had great suggestions, but was certainly open to whatever we wanted, too! The day of, Bobby clearly knew what he was doing and had a great charisma about him. He and his assistant made everyone feel at ease and made sure we did not spend the majority of our day taking pictures, even though they were still taking beautiful shots! Between his sweet encouragement and the shots he took, Bobby made me feel more beautiful than I ever had and we couldn't be happier with our photos!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Amanda U

Robert was fantastic! We just received our pictures back and not only was every single moment captured from getting ready, to our first reveal, to our ceremony, and our reception, but the quality and pictures were gorgeous! Bobby was so easy to work with and helped us feel... Read More comfortable to have pictures taken that captured every special moment of our wedding day. He was everything we could have asked for in a photographer and more. I would definitely recommend Robert to anyone who needs a photographer that is both professional and takes amazing pictures that will last a life time.

Seriously: book him now!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Skip to the bottom for the short review. Long Review: Out of ten initial options, we chose Robert (Bobby) Turi because he was one of the best value photographers, he was highly responsive to our initial contact/questions, and he had a standing relationship with our venue,... Read More Northampton Valley Country Club. To start, Bobby is extremely flexible, and offers the use of an assistant as a part of his packages. This was perfect, because my wife really wanted preparation photos for her and her girls, as well as me and my groomsmen. For the price, we couldn't have asked for a more fun, professional, and thorough duo. I spent the morning with his assistant, Tommy, who was very down-to-earth, but continually professional, and responsive to all of our requests. With the package we chose, we were able to have Bobby and Tommy covering every angle of our preparation, ceremony, and reception. As I said, Bobby was always quick to respond to our questions and correspondences from first contact, to our decision to hire him, and all the way through the big day. I cannot remember a single question or request to which he did not offer a positive and satisfying answer. Even better, he knew exactly what to expect and how to handle our venue and the wonderful folks helping to make sure our night ran smoothly. On the day-of, the photography seemed to be happening rather quickly, and I for one was growing concerned about the quality of the photographs, but after several different sets had been taken (sweetheart reveal and pre-ceremony family photos), Bobby got this gleeful sparkle in his eye, waved us over, and showed us a picture on his camera's preview screen. There, in miniature, was the best picture that had ever been taken of me and my wife, and it looked like it came straight off of the front cover of a bridal magazine. We could hardly wait to see what it looked like full-size and with even the most basic of touch-ups. It was obvious to me that the speed of the photography was simply due to Bobby's expertise with photography, weddings, and his great knowledge of, and preparation for, our venue. From that point on, we had total trust in Bobby, and let us tell you now: he delivered. Nearly every photo he took was like that first one he showed us. Once he put the proofs online, which was only a few days after our wedding, we were overjoyed. Even now, we aren't sure how we are going to choose between all the great shots. An unexpected bonus was that he captured dozens of moments during the night that we completely missed while attending to wedding duties. Short Review: Book him, like yesterday. Thank you, Bobby, for capturing the beauty of our wedding day so brilliantly!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Brieanna I

I found Bobby after researching dozens of photographers on the knot. His work was simply the most beautiful I could find. From our very first conversation, he made me feel so comfortable like we were old friends. He knows what a bride wants and caters to your wants to make... Read More sure your day is perfect. He is genuine in making a personal connection and willing to go above and beyond to help out in any way on the wedding day. Every time I talked to Bobby on the phone, I felt so at ease and ensured that my day would be perfect and run smoothly, and it did. I finally got my pictures back and they are beautiful, as I imagined they would be. They captured all of the most important moments and expressions of emotions of the day. Looking at them, I can feel how I was feeling in that moment. The pictures took a little longer then expected, but it was worth the wait! I would recommend Bobby to any bride.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Michelle D

Amazing wedding photos! Of all of the many wedding items a bride has to think about, photo's were at the top of my list. Having amazing wedding photos was very important to me and Robert, "Bobby" did not disappoint. From our detailed phone conversations the week of my wedding to... Read More the detailed questions I completed prior to the wedding day, I was confident that we would capture all of the photos I wanted. The pre-planning ensured that my wedding day would run smoothly and we would get all of the pictures we wanted. Our wedding photos turned out amazing. Bobby was professional, helpful and non-intrusive. He takes the time to share his vision with you by showing you the pictures he is taking throughout the day and he made sure to capture all of the pictures I had asked for. It was great working with him and I love all of my pictures.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Ida N

Robert was excellent. I am the bride's mother. He was very professional and helpful to the bridal party. Both Robert and the second shooter were non-intrusive. He told me they would shadow the bride and groom. That is exactly what they did. The bride has a BS in photography... Read More from Drexel University. The fact she selected Robert to do her pictures meant that he was exceptional. He did not disappoint. The bride and I are extremely happy with Robert's photography. That is saying a lot because both of us are very picky and perfectionist. He was very creative with the poses and many took my breath away. I would highly recommend Robert Turi Photography.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Lisa N

Robert made my day absolutely perfect! Having a background in photography, I was very picky about my wedding photographer and Robert gave me the most beautiful pictures I could have ever imagined. Not only did he capture every moment perfectly, but his experience with weddings... Read More helped everything go so smoothly. He kept us on track with our timeline and even provided a few tips here and there, such as lacing up my corset first, then giving it a strong tug to smooth out any creases. Robert made me feel like the most beautiful bride ever!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Anna K

Working with Robert Turi had been a nightmare. Robert and his crew were 2.5 hours late on my wedding day. I finally got my wedding album 2 years later and it’s pitiful and poorly done. Bobby’s poor planning caused my husband and me a tremendous amount of stress and anxiety on... Read More the day of the wedding, not to mention the substantial additional costs we incurred from other wedding vendors. The entire day’s itinerary was completely thrown off, causing confusion among the guests and requiring the bride and groom to scramble and rearrange the schedule. Bobby blamed being almost 3 hours late on the heavy traffic, but that is par for the course on a Saturday afternoon in the middle of July going to Cape May. My video crew came from the same location, travelled the same route as Bobby, and they were on-time. They simply left early knowing how bad traffic can get on the weekends. In fact, Bobby didn’t think it was a big deal being that late. It was a beach wedding and yet we don’t have a single picture of my husband and me on the beach because we didn’t have time. Even more upsetting, it took us 1 year and 11 months to get our wedding album. One excuse after another, almost 2 years after the wedding, we finally got our album and it’s horrible. On the main cover page there is someone else’s shoulder which tells me he didn’t even bother looking at the images before printing them. When I asked about it, his response was that I approved the images. I did approve the image, but silly me assumed he will crop someone else body part from it. The rest of the images are all different sizes with weird black borders on some but not the others, some of the close-ups are blurry and distorted. In the end, he was able to deliver few great shots but the overall experience working with Robert Turi was horrendous and I would never recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Bridget W

Bobby was absolutely fantastic! We had asked one of the managers of our venue who she would recommend as a photographer. Her response, "Bobby Turi, I wish he had done my wedding!" After talking with her I was sold from her fantastic review; but after talking to Bobby myself I... Read More was positive I wanted him to shoot our wedding. I'm so glad he did. Bobby was absolutely amazing. I could not be happier with everything! He read my mind the entire day! Our service ran a little long, and Bobby knew we wanted to try to get to the cocktail hour, so he was great with keeping everyone organized and keeping everything moving smoothly. He got all the shots we requested and did not mind when I threw him a few curve balls throughout the day! He got amazing pictures of the whole day and night, but was never "in your face" like some photographers can be. Not only did we get back lovely photos, but the shear number of photos we received was crazy! I've had sibling and friends get married and have never seen anyone get back the amount of photos we did! He did not go through and pick what he thought would be a favorite picture, he gave us everything and allowed us to find our own favorites. He was super easy to work with throughout the whole planning process and after. When looking through photos my younger sister said, "Save his number I want him to shoot my wedding!" She's not engaged, but that is the impression he left with the whole family! He was super personable and easy to talk to and was clearly passionate about what he does. His love and dedication for what he does is so evident when you see your photographs! I highly recommend Bobby!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amy R

I must've clicked on every single photographer on the Knot and Wedding Wire for the south jersey area. I kept going back to Robert Turi's page. I LOVED his style, the photos all looked awesome. I called him and he's very personable, seemed like a great fit. So I booked Bobby and... Read More a second shooter for my August 5th wedding. I was the most excited about this vendor, pictures are important to me. I am an art teacher, my entire career is about making beautiful art. I think Bobby's photos are his art and his passion. My maid of honor even almost booked with Bobby. My wedding day went by, I thought he was awesome. Then, after the wedding, is where my 5 star review gets lowered to a 4. Communication with customers is where Bobby really needs to improve. September 25th I sent a text to Bobby asking If I could have at least one photo so I could order my Thank you cards with one of his photos on it. No response. I sent the same text the very next day on Sept 26th in case the other did not go through.. no response. At this point I was getting paranoid that I wouldn't get any pictures because why would he not be responding?? A simple yes or no text, just any response at this point is all I needed. So I waited an entire week, with zero response from my texts. so I called him, and I did speak with him on the phone. He promised my photos to be uploaded onto the client photo site within the week, and I would also be receiving images on a flash drive. The photos were uploaded 6 days later, which I was very excited about. The photos ARE beautiful, there's not denying it. However, I paid for a second shooter in hopes that perhaps it would capture more images. I have zero images of guests dancing, or any candid reception shots. It is almost like there is no evidence of any guests or any party at all. I have photos of the first dance, parent dances, speeches and cake. That's it. I am pretty disappointed. I looked at all the other galleries on the client portal and they all have TONS of reception pictures. One other photo related peeve I have is my only 3 photos of my entire bridal party are pretty much un-usable. The sun is so bright in the picture that you can barely see our faces. I tried editing on my computer and there's just no salvaging it. I really wanted that one to be framed. I texted Bobby on October 16th about when I would expect my flash drive of all the images on it. (The images on the client site are not a high enough quality file size to be printed in a large size for framing or to be a large image in a Shutterfly album. Basically, you NEED the flash drive.) No response. So I texted again, one week later on October 23rd asking if I could please have my flash drive. Still zero response, this was 3 days ago. At this point, I almost wish I booked with a different photographer. So future brides, this is my honest review and experience with Bobby. I really hope he works harder at responding to his clients after this review. All I want is my flash drive so I can finally stop feeling like I am bugging him.

Bobby is Amazing

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Kelly M

I can't even begin to describe how wonderful Bobby was on my wedding day!!! From the second he arrived I felt so much better! See it rained on my wedding day but Bobby got me through it ! We switched up the schedule a little bit to get a few photos outside before the sky opened... Read More up!!! They were amazing!!!! Then Bobby helped out with the ceremony decor when it had to be moved in doors!!!! He really is an awesome person. We got beautiful formals inside the venue and I could be happier with them!! Later on Bobby pulled us outside after the rain and got some incredible shots in the dark!!! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our pick for a photographer. Out pictures are perfect and Bobby was letting us see them while we were on our honeymoon! Bobby thank you for everything! You kept me grounded and I love our pictures !!!!

You won't regret it

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Jassiria T

My husband actually found Bobby during his countless hours of research. When we looked at his work, we knew Bobby was the photographer for us and our style. We worked with Bobby for our Engagement and Wedding Photos!! His style was exactly what we were looking for! He is super... Read More flexible and professional and you will have no trouble feeling comfortable. Bobby was absolutely amazing and he is very passionate about what he does, and it shows! We received our professional wedding photos super fast. He works flawlessly without being in the way and in fact at times, I didn't even see him! He captured every photo we wanted---he was able to captured pure happiness in our photos. I didn't have to worry about what shots he was taking. You will not be disappointed in choosing Bobby for your special event!!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Lori B

Bobby was a delight to work with. We used him for our engagement and wedding photos. He went above and beyond during our engagement shoot in mid-February along an icy Delaware river. I'm pretty sure he slipped and fell on the ice too, but had a positive attitude the whole time!... Read More Our wedding shots came out great. He was able to take advantage of some really nice scenery at Northampton Valley Country Club. His prior experience with this venue made our pictures go by quick so we had more time to enjoy with our guests. He also snuck us away for a couple really nice shots later in the night when it got dark out. Our pictures were available to review not long after the wedding. Throughout the whole process, and even after the wedding, Bobby kept in touch to make sure everything exceeded our expectations. He was very professional and we would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Brittney M

We like to think we put together a pretty great wedding, but Bobby truly made it because of the way he captured so many memories and all of our favorite people. From the beginning conversations, Bobby was professional in everything he did. We can both come across a bit awkward... Read More in photos at times, so felt as though an engagement shoot would help ease our minds regarding the “big day” pictures. When we saw what Bobby did with those shots, our confidence in him soared from 100 to 150%. We knew he would make our wedding photos beautiful, no matter what. His creative mind and photographic skill are the ultimate combination for developing beautiful photographs. Also, what we and our families and friends enjoyed about him is that he is very personable and treats your wedding as though it’s his own. He captures the important moments while being unobtrusive and letting them play out. Everyone we’ve shared our photos with are amazed at the high-quality and beautiful images – we absolutely love them. In fact, most people may send just a few photos out, but we are still having a hard time picking just a few to sum up the day so we circulated the whole album, and quite a number of people went through the entire album because they just couldn’t stop looking. Prior to the wedding he asks you to complete a survey of the “must have” shots and the general idea of what you’re looking for, and after that I would say let him run with it. On the day of we didn’t ask him for a single photo request, his skill took over and the end result is everything we could have wanted. Also, a few of our guests are amateur photographers and commented on the quality and array of equipment he has (no worries – it’s all just in a small duffel bag) but it speaks to how seriously he takes his profession and his willingness to invest in making the end result – your wedding pictures – as perfect as possible.

Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

Bobby was great! I cannot say enough good things. He called me a few weeks before our wedding to get an idea of what I was looking for, how I saw the day going and what he thought we could/should do to make it run smoothly. From the second, he showed up, he got right to... Read More work, and his sense of humor and laidback attitude kept everyone entertained and relaxed. Even for those who were not big on pictures, Bobby and Tommy were able to make it fun (or at least bearable). Even as we started to fall behind schedule with makeup/hair, Bobby was there to reassure me it was no big deal and that we could still get all the pictures we wanted. He was right! On top of that, we didn't even know Bobby & Tommy were still around after the cake was cut - but we have some amazing candid dance floor pictures to prove that they definitely were. Less than two weeks after the wedding, our pictures were available, and we love them! For the price, the professionalism and the quality, you can't beat Bobby!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Jen V

There are no words for how phenomenal Bobby was on our wedding day. I loved the fact that he showed me pictures throughout the night so I could see where his vision was going for things, and everything turned out beautiful! From the first time I spoke with Bobby I could tell how... Read More passionate he was about what he does and he made me feel like the most important person in the world, not just another bride giving him a paycheck. He listened to my ideas and ran with them to make them even better than what I could have imagined. He was absolutely amazing with reading my mood and could tell when I was starting to stress over being pulled in a million different directions - he knew exactly what I needed without me needing to say a word. Our sneak peek photos were sent to us 2 days later so we could enjoy them on our honeymoon, and I had my full album within the week! He is absolutely amazing, do yourself a favor and book him for your wedding!

Great Photographer. Horrible Service and follow up after the wedding

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Ari B

In short, Bobby is probably the best wedding photographer in the Philadelphia area. The pictures he took on our wedding day were superb. He was also extremely helpful on the day of the wedding keeping everyone moving and on time (well, as close to on time as you could hope).... Read More Now, the bad. We signed a contract, and paid him 1,300+ prior to the wedding, and it took him over 4 month to deliver our digital images to us. The contract we signed stated 6 weeks (after our reception was over Bobby actually told us he would have our images ready by the time we got back from our honeymoon in 3 weeks). Not only did he take months and months to deliver our images, the follow up and updates were just not there on his part. Bobby began to ignore/not return me and my wifes phone calls and e-mails. And we did not over call him daily either, we're talking maybe a phone call/e-mail a week. Made us feel like he was pocketing our money and was never going to deliver the images. Sorry, we sign legally binding agreement I expect the other party to live up to what we signed and paid them for no excuses, especially with something like WEDDING PHOTOS! Right as our lawyer was getting our ducks in a row to sue Bobby for our money back, our digital images arriveded in the mail. So I would definitely recommend Bobby's great photography skills, but he needs to work on the service aspect that he provides to his clients and maybe think about hiring someone else for that.

2015-01-26T10:15:56 Response from the vendor

They love their images which is my number one priority. Unfortunately I over promised on speed of delivery. I took the time I needed to give them the best images I could versus hitting a contract deadline. Their images were up on smugmug and accessible... Read Less Read More

Just as Promised

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Kara M

From the moment that I first contacted Bobby I knew that he was the photographer for our wedding. Our most important vendor to book was our photographer because pictures are so important to both me and my husband. During my first phone call Bobby talked to me for about an hour... Read More and he seemed just as excited about the pictures for our wedding as we were. This coupled with the pictures we saw on Bobby's website made our decision an easy one. As our big day approached Bobby was in contact with us to make sure that we were both on the same page and our day was going to be just as we planned. Bobby arrived with the same enthusiasm as he displayed on the phone. Bobby's eye for perfection was incredible. He worked well with everyone involved in our day. Throughout our day we knew that he was getting some great shots and he gave us a sneak peek at a few along the way. We had so many people tell us how incredible our photographer was. While we were on our honeymoon Bobby sent us two pictures for us to see and we were blown away and so excited to see the rest. In just a short week after our wedding we were able to view all of our beautiful photographs. The pictures turned out amazing. We had several of them blown up and they are now proudly displayed in our house. We get compliments all of the time on how unique and incredible our pictures are. We definitely made the right decision in picking Bobby for our special day.

My amazing June 21 wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Kelly B

Bobby is an amazing photographer. First, he did our engagement pictures down in wildwood on Labor Day weekend and got us our pictures back within a few days. Then for our wedding, he did a fantastic job capturing every moment. I couldn't have asked for a more genuine,... Read More honest, caring photographer. He is highly recommended!

We Love Our Wedding Photos!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Marcy M

My now hubby found Robert Turi aka Bobby while browsing for wedding photographers online. And let me just say my husband sure knows how to pick 'em ;) We had looked at other photographers before and were not impressed with the quality of their photos in relation to what they... Read More were charging. But as soon as I saw the pictures on Bobby's website I knew immediately that I wanted him as our wedding photographer. He was offering amazing photographs at a very reasonable price. I emailed him and he called me back right away and I could tell from the conversation that I had made the right choice. This was later confirmed when he took our engagement photos which came out great. Bobby put us both at ease and the shoot was fun and easy. And best of all, we had so many to beautiful pictures to choose from for our save the date. Bobby and his crew (shout out to Donna!) were amazing on my wedding day. They were professional, punctual and extremely personable. They were not intrusive or time consuming and actually a pleasure to have around. You could tell that they knew what they were doing and more importantly cared about what they were doing. They captured everything, even shots I would have never thought to ask for. I have no idea how they took so many photos (over 2,300) in such a short amount of time. I can honestly say that nothing was missed. And I could not be happier with the quality of the pictures. They came out beautifully and are the envy of all my family and friends, who love them as well. I cannot recommend Robert Turi Photography highly enough. I would choose to work with him again in a heartbeat. He is professional, reliable and most importantly he takes amazing pictures. If you are looking for a great wedding photographer please give Bobby a call. You'll be happy you did.

Photography at its best!

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Brooke B

Robert Turi was absolutely an amazing choice for our wedding! From professionalism to personality he was perfect. We were not only beyond satisfied with our pictures, but have received countless compliments on how amazing of a job he did. I have and will continue to spread his... Read More name like wild fire. I highly recommend him to anyone who desires quality wedding photos. Thank you so much for making our special day one to remember.. And for taking the pictures to prove it!

Best Photographer on the planet!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Mallory W

Choosing Robert Turi as our wedding photographer was the easiest and best decision I have ever made! After booking almost a year in advance, he made the effort to always stay in contact to make sure we were on the same page and that I would get the type of images I was looking... Read More for on my wedding day. He is one of the friendliest, most down to earth people you will ever meet! Conversations are so easy with him and you will always end feeling reassured and every question/ concern you may have will be answered. On the actual wedding day, Robert Turi and his crew fit right in and made the whole picture taking process so easy and fun. At times I didn't even see them taking pictures, so when I was looking at our gallery of pictures I was so excited to see so many memories that they captured without me even noticing! I personally don't consider myself very photogenic, yet somehow every single picture turned out amazing and more than I ever could have imagined. His passion for photography really shines through when you talk to him and when you look at his pictures. When you see him working and hear him explain his hand editing process, he is so genuine and enthusiastic that you just know that you will be getting only the best from him. He is so incredibly talented and is able to capture so many emotions and you can really re-live the day through his pictures. Any bride/groom who is looking for the perfect photographer should look no further and just book Robert Turi... His prices are so reasonable for the quality of pictures you will get from him and his crew. His work is truly amazing and he will get you those perfect pictures that you only see in wedding magazines and Pinterest! If I could give more than 5 stars I would, I highly recommend him to anyone and I can assure you that you will not be disappointed and that you will get the weddings pictures you have always dreamed of! :)

So happy we chose Bobby!

Reviewed on 6/16/2014

Bobby was an absolutely amazing photographer! He doesn't lie when he says he's passionate about his job. Not only is he a great photographer but he's professional and personable too. He came early, scoped out the area for some beautiful shots and then gave me a game plan for the... Read More formal shoots. He has a great eye for the most serene and delicate backgrounds, yet is also willing to take any shots you ask him to take. I told him I wanted to take a few photos with sparklers, and although he had never incorporated sparklers in his photography before, he was ready to try it out and they turned out fantastic! I also loved the fact that he uses smugmug to upload the wedding photos. Within a few days of the wedding, they were up and ready to be viewed by friends and family. I'll be getting a flash drive in the mail as well with all the photos on it, ready for easy printing. I'm truly grateful for being so lucky to have had Robert Turi as my wedding photographer. My most cherished memories are captured beautifully and can one day be shared with my kids and grandkids (i'A). p.s. He also had a videographer with him and he was great as well. I have yet to see the video though. The cost included both.

Stunning photos

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Annie A

Bobby was amazing. He made me feel (jittery bride) relaxed and happy in front of the camera. This is no easy task, since I really don't like having my picture taken. It takes skill and professionalism to pull off the great photos that we ended up with. He captured every... Read More moment of fun, joy, love, romance. You won't find a single posed or trite photo. He photographed the essence of happiness in each shot. When we got giddy in front of the camera, he just rolled with it and got some great shots. He even managed to make me look good even when I was tearing up during the vows. I absolutely LOVE my wedding album and would recommend Bobby to anybody else in a heartbeat.

Always hire peope who love what they do

Reviewed on 5/20/2014

Bobby was the photographer at my wedding, and in terms of service, value, and the end result pictures from the wedding I don't think we could've asked for any more. We contacted him mainly because he was a preferred vendor at our wedding venue and we wanted to photographer who... Read More knew what angles, backgrounds, etc worked best at the venue. I admittedly don't have much experience hiring photographers, so I can't compare him against his peers, but it was obvious he cares extremely about the quality of his work, and it shows when you get the pictures. From our very first conversation I could tell that his business was a byproduct of his craft, not the other way around, and to me, hiring someone who has a passion for what they're doing is key to finding those that do a good job. In the weeks leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day Bobby exuded as much and sometimes it seemed even more excitement than me or my bride. I'm a tech guy, so I'm used to having that awkward moment where I get all excited about some piece of technology and what I could do with it and my friends or family are giving me that look like they have no clue what I'm talking about. Well, I felt like I was on the other side of that conversation with Bobby as several times he enthusiastically told me all about the latest equipment he'd started using and what it could do. To me that is a testament not just to his love of his job, but how knowledgeable and cutting-edge he is in his field. He was also very knowledge and creative (we had on/off again rain storms on our wedding day to work around) and helped us get the formal shots we truly wanted. Another very nice thing about hiring Bobby was how he conducts his photographing during the wedding. Many of our guests thought he left hours before he actually did because he was able to stay along the fringes of the reception while still getting fantastic shots of the activities and memorable moments. He had explained early on that he likes to take mostly candid shots, and he succeeded in that for us and those are the most memorable photos we have in my opinion.