Roberta Rae Photography + Design

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

Cedarburg, WI Serving Wisconsin and beyond (414) 217-4702

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Ryan R

I cannot say enough good things about Roberta Rae Photography. Bobbie and Allen captured our day perfectly, and I absolutely love looking through the photos they took of our big day. Bobbie also came down to Chicago to do our engagement photos as part of our package. She is... Read More so easy to work with and made us feel incredibly comfortable throughout. She was always available to us for questions, and we felt confident that all the details were taken care of, and she knew exactly what our vision was for our day. She got our "sneak peek" photos to us the very next day, and our full set of edited photos in less than a month! The day of the wedding, she learned every member of our wedding party's name, and made it fun for everyone. I couldn't be happier with our experience with her, and will recommend her to everyone.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016

Bobbie is wonderful! We got married in Michigan and she traveled all of the way to be our photographer. She has the most creative, unique photos and I could not be any happier with how they turned out. I am an event planner as my profession and she is so organized and has a... Read More complete timeline of what shots and when she will take them, which I greatly appreciated. Not sure how she does it, but has such an eye for a perfect shot. My husband and I could not be happier with the top quality photos we have to look back on our big day! I would recommend her to anyone whether it is a wedding, family photos or pregnancy photos, she is top class.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Kelsey M

Bobbie did a great job for our engagement photos and our wedding; she managed to find all the best spots and all the right moments. My wife had tears in her eyes when she saw how great the photos were. Very easy to work with, good price, and great results!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

We hired Bobbie for our engagement and wedding photos in 2012. For a couple that has a hard time feeling "natural" in front of the camera, Bobbie made us feel so comfortable!! The amount of candid photos she was able to capture reflects how at ease we were with her and the whole... Read More process. Our wedding photos, especially, turned out so beautiful. They are timeless, creative, and unique-- which was exactly what we were hoping for! We have since used her for our son's newborn and one year old pictures, in addition to other family photo sessions. The quality of her work allows us to relive special moments in our life, and we feel so fortunate for that!! We will continue to use her in the future. :)

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

Bobbie photographed our wedding. I only found her because a co-worker picked up her business card at a local stationary store and passed it on to me. I didn't know anything about her or her work, but thought her photos on her website reflected a similar style to my own. It... Read More couldn't have worked out better. She was super chill and really easy to work with. She didn't make us do any corny poses or act in a way that seemed unnatural for us. The shoots were always very comfortable and fun. She really goes out of her way to make the experience extra special . For instance, she surprised us with photo ornament for Christmas. She made the whole process really easy...and most importantly our photos turned out great! We had so many amazing shots to choose from. I highly recommend Roberta Rae Photography!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Lisa K

From the very start, my husband and I knew that photography was our top wedding priority. I have to say I was worried I wasn't going to find a photographer that fit our style and our personality, but the second I met Bobbie and saw her work, I knew Robert Rae Photography +... Read More Design was it. Working with Bobbie was really such a pleasure. Always easy-going and professional, she put us at ease in front of the camera – and our guests too! We received many compliments from family and guests on our wedding day about how terrific she was as she took candids and family photos. And the compliments kept rolling in as we saw her work. She captured so many perfect moments of our wedding day – everything from preparing for the ceremony, the first look, touching moments from the ceremony, formal family portraits, artistic shots of the venue and really wonderful candids. Every shot was a new favorite. Now, a few months after the wedding, I have so many people asking me who did our photos, and I am always happy to recommend Bobbie.

Beyond Beautiful Photos and Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Erica W

Our wedding photos turned out even more beautiful that we could have imagined. Bobbie was an absolute sweetheart to work with, she made us feel so comfortable and was able to get all of the shots of our day. Her photos are more candid, which we absolutely loved. We had a few... Read More posed pictures, but they were natural. I would highly recommend hiring Bobbie for your wedding or any other family event!

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Katie G

Bobbie does an excellent job with her engagement photons and wedding photos. She professional and does a great job of capturing all of the important moments.

Best wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 4/23/2012 Jessica P

Bobbie provided an amazing service for our wedding! I had found out about her by first seeing her capture pictures at my best friend's wedding. After seeing my friend's pictures,I knew I would want to use her for my own wedding someday. She met with my fiance and I prior to the... Read More wedding to figure out all the details and to talk about our desired style. She captured the perfect combination of posed and candid shots. I love the artsy feel to her work. She was very pleasant, professional, and prepared. If I had to do the day again,I would most certainly use her again and highly recommend her to others. **I know she is also willing to travel to take pictures!

Incredible!! Could not have been happier with my w

Reviewed on 2/28/2012 Carrie F

I can't say enough about how amazing my experiance with Roberta Rae Photography + Design was! The pictures I received from my wedding were BREATHTAKING!! It has been a year & a half since my wedding & I still get tons of compliments from people saying my pictures look like they... Read More came straight out of a wedding magazine! I always tell them I have Roberta Rae Photography + Design to thank!! The level of professionalism was superb. I am just thrilled with every photo in my wedding album! Very highly recommended!!!

Fantastic photographer

Reviewed on 2/27/2012 Krysten C

Some friends of ours married in the fall of 2010. I was so impressed with how their photos turned out, I asked if she could give me a referral for my own wedding in May 2011. The woman she referred me to was none other than Roberta "Bobbie" Rae. She did an amazing job! The... Read More months leading up to the wedding, she went out of her way to meet with me and my then fiancee, to get an idea of what our style was and what we were looking for. On the day of the wedding, she made magic happen! She was very professional, yet personal. You didn't even notice her in the background taking pictures. She captured beautiful moments of my husband and I, and our family and friends on our wedding day that will forever be with us. I was more than satisfied, I was ecstatic! I would most definitely recommend her and use her again for family photos.

Words are not enough for Roberta Rae's talent!

Reviewed on 2/27/2012 Ariane W

Roberta Rae is Phenomenal!!! I'd like to start by saying... Save her contact info forever! Photography was the most important vendor for me to book... There was no doubt in my mind that Roberta Rae was going to photograph our wedding! I had seen her work a couple years before... Read More and was captivated by the moments that she able to capture. A friend of mine was getting married prior to my wedding and I recommended her looking at Roberta Rae's work... which she fell in love with her as well and her wedding photos turned out amazing!! Roberta was able to capture the personality of my husband and I so exceptionally well! She knew exactly what to do, how to do it and when! You're so busy and overwhelmed on your wedding day and looking back on those moments through her photos is like reliving that special day all over... and seeing moments of friends and family that we would have other wise missed. We also took photos prior to the wedding as 'Movie Posters' to display during the reception. We received so many compliments on these as well as the wedding day photos! Since our wedding she has also taken Maternity pictures for us which were brilliantly done! Roberta Rae's talents and creativity are endless!!! There was no stress involved in working with her or worrying about seeing the end results... Roberta is professional, friendly, extremely easy to get along with and simply fabulous! She listened to our ideas and added such a creative aspect to her work. I couldn't imagine my wedding day with out her there to capture it all!

Roberta Rae Rocks!

Reviewed on 2/27/2012 Jennifer E

I hired Bobbie for my wedding last June. I cannot tell you how many compliments I have gotten since then on my wedding photos. As every bride knows not every wedding goes to plan and you sometimes dwell on the things that were not "perfect" in your eyes. When I got my photos... Read More back I forgot about all those little things and remembered how special that moment felt between my husband and I. Bobbie captured the intimate moments that really matter about wedding. She was able to showcase the love between my husband and I. She spent the whole day with us and when you look at all her photos you would have thought she had an army working with her because you wondered how did she get that? But no, she did it all by herself. Amazing! Bobbie made every detail shine and sparkle and because of her I am forever grateful of the memories she left for me and my family. By far the best wedding vendor I had at my wedding. A very special person.

Best money spent for my wedding!

Reviewed on 2/23/2012 Elizabeth O

Bobbie was absolutely beyond superb for our wedding. She spent the entire day photographing each aspect from early morning hair appointments until the last guest went home. She had even spent time in the days before scouting out the area and designing the perfect post-ceremony... Read More photo shoot locations. She did a brilliant mix of both traditional and artistic, as well as capturing some of my most favorite candid shots. You will never regret having her as your photographer and will continually be amazed at her sheer brilliance in capturing the perfect shot as you look back over the pictures later.