American, Eastern European, French, Italian, Latin American, Fusion

Dietary Options

46 E Galveston Street, Chandler, AZ (480) 963-4040

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Emily E

Robert and Wendy were my main contacts through the whole journey. They were very friendly, attentive, and helpful with decision making. The quality of the cakes that we used Robert's for was Out of this world!! I had my guests raving about it the whole night. They offered us so... Read More many options and the best service, delivery right to the site about an hour before the service, and a wonderful experience overall. The most delicious cake I've ever tasted, and I don't enjoy cake!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Ingrid G

Wedding cake and cupcakes-amazing! All of our guests were delighted to try the cupcakes, it was the talk of the night. And the main cutting cake, which was carrot, was to die for! Definitely recommend the company!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Shonci H

Robert's Catering catered our wedding, the food was amazing and so was the service. Myself and my husband was constantly being checked on if we needed anything. The experience was unforgettable! And the food was delicious.

Amazing food!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Cassie T

Robert was the caterer for our wedding on March 28, 2015. Two weeks later, we are still getting comments about how great the food was. I found Robert's prices to be extremely reasonable, especially when you package the linens, bar-tending services, and wedding cake. Robert's... Read More was one of the preferred vendors for my venue, and I'm very happy we went with his company. Wendy was always helpful when we called with questions prior to the wedding, and on the wedding day, I didn't have to worry about a thing. The servers and bartenders knew their way around the venue and took care of everything. They worked well with my other vendors and got everything done better than I imagined. I'm very happy with their services and would love to use them again in the future!

Delicious Cake

Reviewed on 12/08/2014

Robert’s Catering made our wedding cake for us. It was a 3-tier cake, 2 tiers being almond cake with peanut butter frosting and chocolate shavings and 1 tier was spice cake with caramel apple. It was delicious! We scheduled a tasting at Robert’s business in Chandler and we... Read More were very pleased with the selection of tastings we were offered. Our wedding was on November 28, 2014. Highly recommended.

Wendy is the BEST

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Niki S

It was an absolute pleasure working with Roberts Catering. And I use the term "working" very loosely as it was more like visiting with friends. Their food is absolutely delicious and they were sure to keep what we wanted within our budget. You don't want to use anyone else!

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Gwen B

I planned my wedding from afar (California) and they let me come in and pick my cake 2 weeks before the wedding when I was in town. It was easy to set up a tasting and the lady who held the tasting for me and my mom, was super funny and great to chat with. It turned out... Read More beautifully. We had a 4 tier white buttercream cake with different iced decor on each tier. Super classic and gorgeous. We also picked 2 amazing flavors (I could've picked 4 different ones if I had wanted!) - spice cake with caramel cream, and champagne pink cake with raspberry. My now-husband couldn't taste with me, but he was very pleased with how it turned out. The cake was included with our venue, Foothills Golf Club, which made it even easier to knock out this important wedding task. Seriously, they made it so easy. Cake! Done!

Great Service

Reviewed on 3/30/2013 Jamie F

Our food was amazing, the service was excellent. They were so helpful when setting up. It was beyond my expectations! The only things that I wish was a little better was the taste of the cupcakes. They were a little boring, but they were beautiful! Robert went above and beyond... Read More to give me what I wanted.

Yum, yum, yum!!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 Joanna U

Robert's Catering was the best! They did our groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner and our wedding cake for the reception and both were amazing! We received so many compliments on how awesome the cakes looked but, also, how tasty they were. My aunt even told me, "I hardly ever... Read More eat a lot of wedding cake but I had 2 pieces it was so delicious!" Robert and Wendy were so friendly and very easy to work with!

The Best Around

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Julie K

If anyone needs a caterer in the Phoenix area, Robert's will not let you down. The food is so good you will dream about it for months after you have it. The staff is awesome. Robert took the time to sit down with us and figure out our menu. I would recommend Robert to anyone... Read More who needs a caterer for any event.

Best Cake Ever!

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Michelle G

As soon as we tried Robert's cake at the Bridal Expo we knew we'd found our wedding cake! Loove Robert's cake and evidentially so do a lot of people judging by the ear to ear smiles on people's faces picking up cakes when we were there for our tasting. Try the vanilla raspberry... Read More almond rum!

Best Wedding Cake Ever

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Ashley O

Robert's Catering was by far the best vendor that I dealt with for my wedding. Not only was the cake absolutely beautiful and delicious, but the staff was wonderful, helpful, and so easy to work with! The cake looked exactly as we talked about during our meeting, and there are... Read More no words to describe how good it was. Our cake was vanilla lamond bean with a cookies and cream filling, which I would highly recommend to everyone, it melts in your mouth. It is three weeks later, and my husband and I are still munching on our frozen leftovers :)I found the price per person pretty standard for cake in the Phoenix area. I would recommend Robert's Catering, and wouldn't let anyone I know use anyone else.

Great Food & Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Jennifer S

My fiancé and I were in contact with a handful of other caterers before finally choosing Robert’s Catering to cater our July 2011 wedding reception. Robert’s Catering came highly recommended by many people I talked to, from the librarian at the school I work at, to my own... Read More doctor. Robert’s Catering was even recommended by people who were guests at weddings catered by Robert. However, I was concerned the cost to use Robert’s Catering for our wedding reception would break our budget, so I met with and investigated other caters before meeting with Robert. After meeting with Robert, before we even had our tasting, I knew Robert’s Catering would be the best choice. The man knows what he is doing! He is highly capable and professional. Most importantly, he makes delicious food. Robert’s Catering catered both the meal and made our wedding cake. Our appetizers were meatballs, pot stickers, and a fruit& cheese spread. Friends and family are still talking about the delicious pot stickers. Sadly, my husband and I missed out on appetizers because we were taking pictures. However, Robert sent the leftovers home with us that night. We ended up eating them the next day for breakfast, and they were delicious, even when reheated! Our dinner was plated, and Robert’s served each guest a chicken breast with a poblano sauce, filet of beef, buttery red potato mash, and steamed broccoli. It was a ton of food, and it was one of the best meals I have ever been served. The food was cooked to perfection and full of flavor. Our guests were so pleased with the meal; many of them told us it was the best meal they had eaten at a wedding. The cake was perfect as well! We choose a lemon poppy seed for one layer and strawberry champagne for another because it was a summer wedding. Some of our family members loved it so much that they took home a few extra slices. Many guests liked one flavor so much that they had a second piece to try the other flavor. In addition to tasting great, it was beautifully decorated. I forget the name of the piping technique used, but it was white on white butter cream. Originally, I wanted fondant because I thought it would look better; I was wrong! The cake was gorgeous, the butter cream looked smooth and beautiful, but most importantly it tasted great! The other benefit of using Robert’s catering is the centerpieces. I didn’t want to spend a ton of money on flower centerpieces. Luckily, Robert’s Catering had a bunch of lighting centerpieces, such as candelabras, lanterns, etc. We went with the lanterns, and they were beautiful. We bought one small bag of cream rose petals, and his staff sprinkled them around the lanterns. It looked classy and beautiful. Robert’s catering will take care of everything; they will have your linens, servers, and bartenders. I would recommend Robert’s Catering to any one in need of a caterer. The pricing is extremely fair, the food is outstanding, and their service is wonderful. I have nothing but great things to say about Robert’s Catering!

wedding cake

Reviewed on 5/16/2011 Leah V

I loved working with wendy and the cake was amazingly delicious!!!! I wanted a style that they hadn't done before and they made my cake just like what I wanted !