Is this your business? claim it now

Robyn Rachel Photography

Chicago, IL

3033 N Sheridan Rd #1111, Chicago, IL

Robyn is AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Kelly G

Robyn is amazing! She is so talented and professional. Wedding's can get hectic and there can be time constraints, and Robyn remains calm and keeps everything running like clockwork. Her photographs are amazing! She goes above and beyond...at our wedding she could tell I was... Read More getting stressed because there were issues with my bustle and Robyn said, "I'm going to bring you a beer!" LOL. She is awesome and I highly recommend using her for your special day!

Stunning work

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Jennifer E

We got so lucky to have Robyn capture our special day! Her photos are absolutely stunning. She was such a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive to my emails and calls. She included an engagement session in our package, which allowed us to work with her prior to our... Read More wedding day. Robyn is so sweet and her work can't be beat!

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 Elizabeth D

Robyn and Natalie were both wonderful to work with and so much fun. Our family and everyone in our wedding party all raved about them and specifically let us know how much they appreciated their easy going, calm disposition. They were both patient, not pushy, yet they captured... Read More all of the photos we requested and more! We so appreciate that every moment throughout the evening was snapped, yet they were rarely seen. Striking that balance is an art and we so appreciated all of their effort and hard work! Plus, the photos are stunning! Not one bad photo was taken with the expertise of Robyn!

great memories

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 jason a

Robyn was great to work with for both our engagement photos and on our wedding day. She has a number of great locations around the city that can fit into whatever style the bride and groom want. in addition, once you are taking the pictures she is so good at working with the... Read More couple and the area to get the best shots. We just started to look over the pictures she shot from the wedding and they are more than we ever could have hoped for. Years from now when all we have to remind us of the day are the photos we are going to be lucky to have had such a great photographer!

Amazing, amazing, amazing...

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Gina B

When we met Robyn, her genuine excitement for us and for our wedding was so evident. She's the kind of person you meet and automatically feel like you've known forever. She was amazing every step of the way. After we had so much fun taking our engagement pictures and saw the... Read More beautiful shots that Robyn captured, we knew we had made the right choice. I also ended up doing a boudoir photo session (eek!), which I never would have had the guts to do if Robyn wasn't taking the pictures! One of my girlfriends from work also had a wedding coming up and we had so much fun together drinking champagne, getting our hair and makeup done (all set-up by Robyn) and then putting our bachelorette gifts to good use! The pictures turned out so tasteful, definitely something I was excited to give to my guy! And then came the wedding ... Robyn was the perfect combination of fun and professional. (Make sure you pick a photographer that you love their personality as much as their work - they're with you and your bridal party the WHOLE day!) She kept my crazy bridal party in line so that we she could get the shots she knew we'd want and did it in a way that made sure everyone was having a good time. She knew the best spots in town to get amazing shots and added the cutest touches. And all the while we were having a good time smiling and posing we had no idea she was capturing treasured moments and candid shots. When we got the proofs back (which she got back to us so fast!!) we were amazed at what the images actually looked like. The depth and the textures of the places we were looked unbelievable through Robyn's lens, it's going to be so hard to narrow down the pictures for our album! We were so lucky to have Robyn with us throughout all of our wedding planning and look forward to having her by our side for all our milestones ahead!

Gorgeous photography, wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 2/15/2012 Jeri H

My husband and I can not stop recommending Robyn Rachel Photography to engaged couples, whether solicited or not! Our experience with Robyn was delightful from the very start, and we feel lucky to now consider her a friend. Her warmth and genuine excitement for our wedding made... Read More us feel completely comfortable throughout the entire process, and the resulting photos far exceeded our expectations. Robyn's style was that perfect mix of absolutely stunning portraiture and stylistic photojournalism that we were looking for - a combination we found was quite rare when looking into other potential photographers. Robyn and her fearless second shooter (he literally laid down in the street and climbed onto a roof to get those perfect shots for us) captured the essence of the day's emotions so beautifully, and provided us with photos that truly allow us to relive every special moment.

Photographer

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Leah C

My sister used Robyn last year in Chicago and she did such an amazing job that I flew her out to Seattle for my own wedding. She's really fun to work with and it is quite obvious she loves her job and liked the challenge of working in a new place. Her photos are amazing and made... Read More us look beautiful.

TO Robyn Rachel Photography