Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Paper Goods, Printing, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

1028 E. Riverside Blvd., Loves Park , IL (815) 399-3837

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 K B

OUTSTANDING!! Teresa was INCREDIBLE!! Her customer service and expertise are at the highest levels. Her creativity, guidance, and knowledge are the absolute best! We wanted custom invitations and we wanted to SHOP LOCALLY. Her selections, stocks, and prices were amazing, and we... Read More were able to write our own copy. It is all SO different from the online stores. Our invitations exceeded all of our expectations! It was seamless, fun, easy, and economical. We will return to Teresa for all of our future printing. If you want stunning design, incredible customer service, and exceptional quality, she is your choice! Prepare to be dazzled...

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Kelsey V

Teresa was incredible working long distance with me - she created beautiful but unique wedding invites, programs and placards for our wedding. We could not be happier with them! Teresa was incredibly prompt and professional - I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Sarah M

Teresa is amazing! She is such a sweet person and so knowledgable about invitations. We originally thought we could just order invitations online, but after reading other reviews about her services we decided to meet with her. We thought going through a printing company would be... Read More more expensive, but she actually helped us save $200 on our invitations! She coached us through how to word the invitations and worked with the company directly to perfect our proof. We highly recommend ordering any paper goods through her. She's been our favorite vendor to work with so far!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Rachel K

Our save the dates and wedding invitations were perfect! You can choose from templates or give her your own work! Everything was back within two weeks. Our friends loved our paper goods so much that they are using RRP for their wedding!

Theresa was GREAT!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2013 Shalla R

Theresa was super nice and patient. She asked me what I was looking for and then helped me find just what I wanted. She was really quick at getting the proof to me and when I told her to go ahead I got the invitations back in just a few days. When it was time to do the place... Read More cards, she gave me ideas of how to do it way cheaper than if I had her print them out for me (instead of just taking my money). I would recommend her to anyone that needs anything printed.

Fantastic work!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Lauren H

Teresa is a god send to anyone getting married and needing invitations. Heck...shes a god send to anyone who has printing needs! She was able to take all the crazy ideas I had running through my head and help me organize them in such a manner,that I now have the most AMAZING... Read More wedding invitations a girl could ask for. She is friendly, professional, and extremely talented in what she does. Dont waste your time going anywhere else, go right to RRP and ask for Teresa!!

Great!

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 KRISTA S

Theresa at Rock Rivers printers really knows her stuff. I had a very broad idea of what i wanted for invitations and she really helped me narrow it down to what was perfect for me. We used Rock River Printers for our wedding invitations and for our ceremony handouts. Both... Read More orders were finished before she said they would be. No complaints from me!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Kari D

Teresa at Rock River Printers did an absolutely fabulous job with our invitations. She really listens to what you want and works to stay within budget. Her selection is incredible and we were so happy with how everything turned out. She stands by the products she sells and if... Read More something isn't right...she will fix it free of charge. I would not go anywhere else for invitations, save the dates, thank you notes or anything else. Such a great experience!!

Friendly and helpful!

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Lee M

I had no idea what direction to go with invitations, programs, table cards, etc. Teresa helped me so much! She is great. Worked with my budget and style! Beautiful!

Rock River Printers - Rockford, IL

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Diana K

Working with Teresa was a great experience! She was so helpful and had the work finished very quickly and at a reasonable price. She had several suggestions and created gorgeous and classy invitations and programs.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 Marcia M

I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Rock River Printers. Teresa was very accommodating. I live out of town and could only come into the shop on Saturdays. She always responded to my messages promptly and my invitations were printed very quickly. I had... Read More several pieces printed here - invitations, place cards, table cards, and return address stickers. I was very happy with each.

Wide selection, and fast!

Reviewed on 5/16/2011 Paula U

I was very happy with the amount of samples they had on location to pick from. I was able to pick my invites during my first visit. The employee who helped us was well versed in wedding invitation etiquette and wording which was very helpful. My invitations were also shipped... Read More quickly and I was more than happy with the final result!

Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 1/29/2011 Tory G

Theresa at Rock River Printers was beyond amazing with our wedding invitations. She helped us find the perfect destination wedding invitation. She re-worked many proofs to get everything perfect. I could not have asked for anyone better to do my invitations.

Excellent Service, Great results!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2010 Amy M

Theresa at Rock River Printers was a Godsend!! She took the time to create exactly the look we were going for for our invitations, thank yous, ceremony programs, and dinner menus. My mom and I would not have known where to start with etiquette and wording. Theresa knew how to... Read More make our invitations formal, but fun, without going against proper etiquette. Theresa really provides a personal touch to your wedding planning. I was glad to give her my business, and would recommend her to anyone who needs printing for their wedding!!

Two thumbs up!

Reviewed on 8/13/2010 Leann F

Working with Rock River Printers was the best experience we had in the entire wedding planning process! The owner, Theresa, is probably the sweetest woman you will ever meet. She worked very hard to help us find exactly what we wanted for our wedding invitations. She printed... Read More out countless fonts and sizes for us. She helped us with the wording. She even let us take pages from her binders home with us so we could have more time to decide. When we booked with her, she gave us free thank you cards for my bridal shower--as many as we wanted!! She assured us that she would look at the invites before she gave them to us and if there were any problems she would fix them before they ever got to us. What a relief it was to have someone else work the kinks out! Sure enough, when the invitations arrived, they were the wrong color! Theresa took care of everything for us and we ended up with exactly what we wanted! There was absolutely nothing stressful about working with Rock River Printers. In fact, it almost felt like you were just working with a friend! Definitely FIVE STARS!!!