St. Louis' Premier Mobile DJ Service

This is your once in a lifetime celebration and we want to get to know "your story"! We meet personally to get a feel of who you are and how you want your celebration to be. The entertainment at your reception is one of the most important decisions you will have to make and we help you plan each detail, so that you can relax and enjoy the most memorable day of your life with your friends and family! Space is limited, check our availability at rockstardjs.com today!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Emmalee S

We used Rockstar DJs for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! Quain was our DJ and their reputation holds true as they are certainly the best around!! The process from end-to-end was seamless and they provided a portal that helped us along the way. Quain... Read More followed up several times leading up to the big day, to answer any questions and offered suggestions based on his expertise. With that, Quain provided song suggestions and offered to add songs if they weren't included in his music 'library.' He even assisted us with some last minute requests the night before! They provided an overall first-class experience and I believe his answer was either, "we can make that happen" or "whatever you want;" words a Bride loves to hear! :) I think one of the biggest compliments to Quain and his brilliant song choices, was the dance floor was always packed. If you weren't having a good time, you certainly weren't at this reception. :) I would recommend them for any event, any time! Sincerely, The Happiest Couple/Customer ;)

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Jennifer K

Rockstar was the easiest decision we made for our wedding. Quain, the owner of Rockstar, was extremely professional but down to earth. From our first conversation with him we knew we had no other choice. He set us up with Mike Minoff as our event DJ and we couldn't have been... Read More happier. Mike showed up well ahead of schedule, played everything we wanted (and avoided the songs we didn't want), and really got our guests in the mood to dance. Everyone said they enjoyed the volume levels (something that so many DJ's try to push). Overall, I feel like it was well worth the money to book with Rockstar. Definitely ask for Mike if given the choice!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Ryan S

I knew we had made the right choice in a DJ from my first conversation with Quain. He was very responsive and helpful in the process. We were lucky enough to get paired with Jeff Smith and we couldn't be happier! Jeff was so nice and helpful all the way to our wedding day.... Read More You still don't know what you're in for until the day actually arrives. Let me tell you, he exceeded everything we expected (and our expectations were high). DJ Jazzy Jeff (a name we lovingly gave him) kept the entire night moving along seamlessly. He genuinely cared about us all having a great time! If you are on the fence about a DJ service, get off that fence and call Rockstar! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Michael G

Eric Krone and Rockstar DJ's exceeded all of our expectations! Attention to detail is an understatement here. We sat down with Eric about a month before our wedding and he gave us the full layout of what to expect and how to get the most out of our night. We pick a couple... Read More must plays, added some songs we did not really like that were traditional at most weddings and let him take care of the rest. Our night was amazing! The dance floor was never empty and our night ended with everyone begging for one more song 3 times; he had to cut it off after 2 encores. To top it all off Eric was there to grab us a drink on multiple occasions when we were tied up in conversation with one of our many guests. Our big night could not have been any better and Eric played a huge part of that! Rockstar DJ's is the way to go if you want the best in town!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Mason B

Jeff Smith, of Rockstar DJs, was recommended to us by two coworkers, and we are so happy that we listened!! He was absolutely outstanding. Our only “little” request to him was that he made sure our reception was the best party ever. He definitely did not disappoint! The dance... Read More floor was packed the entire time, and friends/family are still telling us how great of a time they had at our reception. We definitely owe it all to Jeff and Rockstar DJs! He played a huge part in making our wedding day the best one of our lives. Rockstar DJs will be our first recommendation to anyone looking for a DJ in the St. Louis area. They are professional, organized, and will do everything in their power to make sure all your requests are met! Do not even think about it. Book with Rockstar DJs!!! Thanks again Jeff!! Mason and Lindsey

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Julia P

Jeff Smith went ABOVE AND BEYOND! I could not have dreamed of a better DJ! We are from out of town and Jeff was able to talk to us on google hangout before the wedding to figure out what we wanted the mood of our wedding to be. He was fantastic at transitioning and keeping us on... Read More track (we did not have a wedding planner and it wasn't needed since we had Jeff). He played all the music we wanted and kept everyone dancing all night. He even hit the dance floor himself! He was so good my family from out of town even joked about flying him to Georgia to have him DJ their future weddings. He got to our venue early to set up and make sure the sound was perfect for our ceremony and reception. Thank you so much, Jeff!! Our wedding would not have been as fun without you!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Lindsay S

Adam and rockstar Dj's were such a blast to work with! Adam made sure to ask all about us so he could make our night as special and personal as possible! He played great song choices, kept the party upbeat and fun, and made for a perfect reception! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Christina E

Eric was our DJ. He did a great job! During our meeting, he helped us with what songs we would need when, and for times we had no idea what to play, he made great suggestions. During our wedding, he played all our must plays, and picked out great songs of his own. He also got... Read More the bridal party drinks on a couple of occasions! He went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jessica R

Jeff was amazing !! He was so funny and had a great personality! He even ran back to the bridal room to grab me something. ( i mean run! He was gone like 5 sec. ) he also got my husband a drink! He was out on the dance floor with us ! Every time i talked to one of my guest that... Read More night they said your DJ is amazing !!! You were great Jeff !!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Myra G

Eric from Rock Star DJ's was fantastic. We have nothing negative to say about the experiences we had with him. Simply put here is a list of everything he accomplished for us. He reached out to us, out of state, over the phone to better understand us and get a feel for the... Read More reception. He was incredibly flexible with both timing and music choice through the entire process. During the reception he kept the flow of the party moving while simultaneously keeping scheduled events on track. He informed us that he was pretty good at reading groups, and he did not fail. His intuition with the families was so good we saw people dancing that we would have never expect. In the entire process he was incredibly professional, but also personable. I would highly recommend him for any venue.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Regina S

We were lucky enough to have Quain DJ our wedding at 9th Street Abby last Friday! Everything was perfect and would definitely recommend Rockstar DJs to anyone considering them for their event. He guaranteed a party and delivered a party!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Ashley S

We are so happy that we booked with Rockstar DJ for our wedding! Our DJ, Eric, was amazing. After giving him a brief description of what we wanted the vibe of our wedding to be, he was able to apply the info to the music he played for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.... Read More He was so attentive to our parents and us the entire night, we didn't have to worry about a thing, and our guests completed our choice of DJ all night!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Deanna P

We loved our DJ Paul for our event!!! He kept the flow of the ceremony on schedule and the energy up!! VERY pleased we went with Rock Star DJ! The dance floor was full from the first song to the last!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Lindsay J

Paul was a hit at our wedding! He took the time to really listen and understand what we were wanting for our reception. The DJ sets the mood for the evening so it was really important to us to find a DJ we connected well with and didn't feel like they were just coming in and... Read More pressing play on an iPod. Paul exceeded our expectations! Quain went above and beyond to making me feel like we were just another client. I had run into him at our venue when he was there setting up for another wedding. We had never met and I had mentioned we were using Rockstar DJ for our wedding. He asked me the date and congratulated me. I continued browsing the venue when he came up and called me by my name after looking up my information and introduced himself. Went above and beyond. Would recommend Rockstar DJ to any bride no matter your style as they were very willing to incorporate exactly what we wanted. One of the best decisions I made for our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Sarah R

Thank you to DJ Quain for helping to make our wedding reception so much fun!! My husband and I loved the music that was played, and you were so easy to work with. Thank you!! I definitely recommend Rockstar DJs and DJ Quain!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Emma L

Our DJ Jeff Smith really made our reception a night to remember! He listened to our requests and gave suggestions from his experience. Our guests LOVED Jeff's enthusiasm and song selection. He was energetic, organized, knowledgeable, and respectful! My husband and I also found... Read More Rockstar DJ's online planning process easy to use and extremely helpful.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Courtney C

Rockstar DJs were a blast to have at our wedding! Paul was our DJ and I can't tell you how amazing he was at getting our guests to the dance floor! The lighting and sound system that was used was incredible! Quain was quick to response to all my inquiries and Paul made sure that... Read More we had everything in tact before out wedding day! Rockstar DJs made my wedding day that much more amazing! They killed it!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Jaclyn K

Eric was our wedding DJ and he did a fantastic job! We couldn't be more pleased with the service!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Sarah L

We had Nathan as our DJ/emcee and he was great! He kept our guests out on the dance floor with excellent song choices and made sure to pronounce everyone's names correctly. He kept our timeline moving seamlessly, even if he had to hunt me down to make sure I was in the main... Read More space for a special song request. He also made sure to check that my husband and I had enough to eat and drink - which was above and beyond the call of duty. Although you are not guaranteed to work with Nathan if you book with Rockstar, the owner assured us that all of his DJs are equally professional and talented. They provide all their own equipment as well as a microphone for your officiant if needed.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Hillary L

Our night was made by Quain. The entire reception was a success, the dancefloor was packed, he was laidback about changes, and he went above and beyond to check if we needed anything. We truly feel he was the difference between an average reception and the best. Thank you to... Read More Quain and Rockstar DJs for making our night a success.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Pamela W

We are so happy we chose Rockstar DJs for our wedding! Quain was so easy to work with, and he was there at every step of the way. When I emailed him with questions, he responded the same day! The online planning portal made everything so smooth and efficient, since my family... Read More could log on and add songs if they wanted to. We met with our DJ, Mike Wilson, about a month before the wedding. After meeting with him, we knew he was going to do a fantastic job and he did not disappoint. The dance floor was busy all night and he was an awesome MC - he announced everything correctly, he did not rush anything, and he made sure he knew everyone's roles so that he would do a great job. I will continue to recommend Rockstar DJs to all engaged couples, as they did a wonderful job and we couldn't be happier with the music selections. The way Quain made the planning process easy and DJ Mike Wilson made the dance floor busy, it was a great success!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Samantha B

Quain is the BEST! He is so easy to work with and was super accommodating! We only requested a few songs and let Quain do his thing and the dance floor was packed all night long! We could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Colleen S

We had Malcolm from Rockstar DJs, and he was AMAZING! He met with us before the wedding to set everything up, and made sure to keep us updated on the night of the wedding for any last minute additions we requested. Overall this was a WONDERFUL company to work with and I would... Read More highly recommend using them!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Ashley S

Rockstar DJs truly exceeded our expectations. My husband and I did not want to dictate the songs that were played during our reception so we left it up to the DJ to read the crowd and select songs that our guests could enjoy. The DJ did a great job playing a variety of music... Read More that could be enjoyed by a large age range. He was also very professional and never took the spotlight away from the event.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Neely K

Nate Smith was AWESOME! He was the DJ for our reception at the Holiday Inn South County. He took the time to speak with my husband and I before the reception so he could create a playlist just for us. And he did not disappoint! We LOVE to dance at weddings and we did not stop... Read More dancing all night. Our entire dance floor was packed the whole night and we had such a blast! Our guest loved him, too! He played great music and was very professional. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Quain Tull

Hello and thank you for considering Rockstar DJs for your special celebration! My name is Quain and I am Owner/Entertainment Manager and still an active DJ on our roster. If you ever have questions, I'm always in the office to help out and we look forward to making your celebration perfect!