St. Louis' Premier Mobile DJ Service

This is your once in a lifetime celebration and we want to get to know "your story"! We meet personally to get a feel of who you are and how you want your celebration to be. The entertainment at your reception is one of the most important decisions you will have to make and we help you plan each detail, so that you can relax and enjoy the most memorable day of your life with your friends and family! Space is limited, check our availability at rockstardjs.com today!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Emmalee S

We used Rockstar DJs for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! Quain was our DJ and their reputation holds true as they are certainly the best around!! The process from end-to-end was seamless and they provided a portal that helped us along the way. Quain... Read More followed up several times leading up to the big day, to answer any questions and offered suggestions based on his expertise. With that, Quain provided song suggestions and offered to add songs if they weren't included in his music 'library.' He even assisted us with some last minute requests the night before! They provided an overall first-class experience and I believe his answer was either, "we can make that happen" or "whatever you want;" words a Bride loves to hear! :) I think one of the biggest compliments to Quain and his brilliant song choices, was the dance floor was always packed. If you weren't having a good time, you certainly weren't at this reception. :) I would recommend them for any event, any time! Sincerely, The Happiest Couple/Customer ;)

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Jennifer K

Rockstar was the easiest decision we made for our wedding. Quain, the owner of Rockstar, was extremely professional but down to earth. From our first conversation with him we knew we had no other choice. He set us up with Mike Minoff as our event DJ and we couldn't have been... Read More happier. Mike showed up well ahead of schedule, played everything we wanted (and avoided the songs we didn't want), and really got our guests in the mood to dance. Everyone said they enjoyed the volume levels (something that so many DJ's try to push). Overall, I feel like it was well worth the money to book with Rockstar. Definitely ask for Mike if given the choice!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Ryan S

I knew we had made the right choice in a DJ from my first conversation with Quain. He was very responsive and helpful in the process. We were lucky enough to get paired with Jeff Smith and we couldn't be happier! Jeff was so nice and helpful all the way to our wedding day.... Read More You still don't know what you're in for until the day actually arrives. Let me tell you, he exceeded everything we expected (and our expectations were high). DJ Jazzy Jeff (a name we lovingly gave him) kept the entire night moving along seamlessly. He genuinely cared about us all having a great time! If you are on the fence about a DJ service, get off that fence and call Rockstar! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Tyler J

We used rockstar Djs for our NYE wedding in 2017. Quain was awesome. I would book them again in a heartbeat. Very organized and keep things easy for us. The crowd was engaged all night and I didn't hear a single complaint. I heard many good reviews from our guests!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Stephanie C

Eric Krone was our DJ for the evening and I can’t say enough about how fabulous he was! During our first meeting, he had great ideas and suggestions for the timeline and songs. There was some challenges with the layout since the space was being flipped for the reception. Eric... Read More handled it seamlessly which was a huge weight off my mind. True to his word, the dance floor was full all night and he played songs that were current, but also relatable to all ages. We couldn’t have been happier with with Eric and Rockstar DJs! We would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Erin W

If you are looking for a wedding DJ - stop now and see if Jeff Smith is available on your date. We could not have asked for a better DJ, he went so above and beyond - was even getting people at the head table drinks when the service was behind/lacking at our venue! So many... Read More people kept asking if he was a groomsman because he was constantly on the dance floor getting people going and the life of the party. Can not recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kayla M

Eric is the best DJ we've ever seen. He had people dancing the whole night! Plus he brought drinks to the head table, made sure we got a chance to eat our food, and gave all parties a heads up before it was their turn to toast, dance, etc. He had great ideas for every element of... Read More the reception, and we are so grateful to him for keeping everyone on the dance floor - from the kids to their grandparents. Eric struck the perfect balance of keeping the party alive while not drawing too much attention to the DJ table. My husband and I absolutely recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Maegan C

Eric Krone was the star of our wedding (minus myself of course). He not only called me a few weeks before the wedding to set up song details, he gave great song ideas and together we came up with an amazing game plan. He kept the jams going all night long and even better, he... Read More made sure the wedding party got their drinks (there were 24 of us, so he did work!) All of my guests came up to me and even days after ranting and raving about how awesome Eric was. I couldn't have been more pleased.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Caitlin W

We used Rock Start DJs for our wedding and we are so glad we did! Eric was our DJ and he did a phenomenal job. He kept the dance floor going all night and kept the crowd entertained. He also kept the wedding events running smoothly. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Nikki P

We used Rockstar DJs for our wedding on 10.14.17 and they were great!! We had Todd and he was the best! He kept the dance floor "rockin"...and it was always packed with dancers. Also, when I wanted a certain song played Todd made sure it was played and everyone I talked to... Read More after the wedding said that he was the best!! I am so glad we went with Rockstar DJ.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Laura C

Rockstar DJs beyond exceeded our expectations. Jeff Smith was amazing! He played the best variety of music & had everyone dancing until the last second. In fact, everyone was having such a great time they kept asking to Jeff to extend the reception! He was a pleasure to work... Read More with and very professional. Photo Booth was a big hit too!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jessica M

Rockstar DJs was the perfect pick for our wedding reception! Working with Quain in the beginning stages was great - he knew the business and was very professional in all of our interactions! Now for Paul, who was our DJ! He really helped get our guests energized and kept the... Read More party going all night long. He also helped to keep us on our timeline for the night, which was great. We love Paul and Rockstar DJs!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Amy K

I cannot say enough good things about Rockstar DJs! from start to finish, they were wonderful to work with! We met the owner, Quain, at a bridal show and were instantly impressed with both him and his company. Rockstar DJs are not flashy, pushy, and in your face like the... Read More majority of the DJs working for other companies seemed to be. They truly wanted the day to just be about us and our guest having a great time... and we sure did! We had Mike as our DJ and he was wonderful! We met prior to the event to discuss our expectations of the evening and he truly listened to our requests and gave us great suggestions. Our reception went off without a hitch. Mike made sure to keep us on schedule while still allowing us to enjoy ourselves. He took requests from our guests and made sure the dance floor was full from start to finish. If I ever need to book a DJ for an event again, I will definitely book with Rockstar. Thanks so much Quain and Mike!!! You guys ROCKstar!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Lindsey K

We had Eric for our wedding DJ, and we are so overly appreciative for everything he did for us. We planned our wedding from another state, and rockstar DJs and Eric were very accommodating. They took the time to let us know their policies, and helped us in our song selections.... Read More They were easy to get ahold of and were very professional. We loved having Eric as our DJ. He took the time to get to know our style preferences, and was the best DJ. We are still getting compliments on how our crowd was so much fun and danced the ENTIRE night, which we couldn't have done without music. Eric was also helpful when some of our plans went astray what we expected, and was also open to last minute requests (including mine to play "footloose", a tradition between my brother and I). We would highly recommend Rockstar DJs for any wedding.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Amy M

We hired Rock Star DJ for our wedding reception. Jeff was our DJ and was fabulous! My husband took care of organizing music selections and loved how easy it was with Rock Star's online program! Jeff was great and had our guests dancing! He even work with Tom, our acoustic... Read More guitar player we had during dinner and first dances, to do a fun little switch mid song! We would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Catherine Z

WOW! Quain was such a wonderful host for the entire evening events. We really appreciated getting to meet ahead of time so he could get a feel for how we wanted the reception to flow/feel. He did great the whole evening introducing our guests, setting up special events, and... Read More keeping the dance floor filled the whole night long! Highly recommend Quain!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Katie B

Quain and Jeff were absolutely FANTASTIC! We could have not asked for a better experience! Quain was quick to answer any and all of my questions and made us feel completely comfortable booking Rockstar DJs! Our DJ for the wedding was Jeff and to say he was AMAZING was an... Read More understatement! We met only once to go over details but he made everything day of go smooth and seamless! Our dance floor was packed all night and Jeff even made an appearance on the dance floor which our guest loved! Charlie and I cannot thank you enough for making our day even more special and memorable! I would definitely recommend Rockstar DJs to anyone in search of a DJ- you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Ashley S

There are not enough words to praise Quain! We had been to another wedding prior to ours where he was the DJ and it was so much fun. After that we knew he'd be the perfect guy for ours.. and of course he was. From the planning, promptness, to the organization the day of he made... Read More sure everything was easy and as smooth as possible. The dance floor never stopped and he played everything we asked for which is exactly what we wanted. Highly highly recommend him and his company. Cannot wait to attend my friends weddings next year knowing Quain will be the DJ! Thank you so much Quain, our day would not have been as amazing without you!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Erika C

Paul was the DJ for our recent reception on Sept. 30th at the Missouri Botanical Garden. He was wonderful! Prior to the event, we touched base to talk timeline, traditional dances, send-off, etc. Paul is so easy-going and fun to work with! On the night of the reception, he kept... Read More everyone up and dancing and helped to organize the perfect send-off. I would highly recommend him! We also worked with Quain with regards to all contracts, payments, etc., and the process was so easy! Everyone at Rockstar DJs is attentive and responsive. The night was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Jordan G

Rockstar DJ was recommended to me by two vendors while I was shopping for my wedding venue. I am so glad I took their advice because they exceeded our expectations! Jeff Smith was our DJ. He was so quick to respond to all of our requests and even gave me his cell number a couple... Read More of months before the wedding. The day before our wedding there were protests happening near our reception venue. Jeff took the time to reach out to ensure us that we would still be having an awesome party. He delivered just that. Everybody from our friends from college to our grandparents were on the dance floor. He kept the party going but never made himself the center of attention. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our event. Would recommend Jeff Smith and Rockstar DJs 10/10!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Christie C

Paul was amazing! We had a brunch wedding where the dance floor was never left empty thanks to Paul. We met prior to the wedding and expressed our intentions and discussed our music. Paul drove an unstoppable dance floor the entire time as we requested, sentimental and fun.... Read More He was a big help with keeping us on schedule and was truly an exceptional partner in this event. He played a lead role in helping to make our wedding reception unforgettable for us and our guests. The booking process was easy and Quain had great follow up during this process. Thanks Rockstar DJ

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Janet P

Quain provided the DJ service for my daughter’s wedding recently. Creative, friendly, organized, professional these adjectives described him to a “T”. He played all of our favorites, engaged with the crowd and we received a lot of positive feedback from friends. Rockstar DJs... Read More really do Rock!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Christina O

Rockstar DJs is the best! Eric was our DJ for our wedding and played music for our ceremony. He was absolutely great. He was the DJ for two of our best friends weddings previously and we knew we wanted him to DJ ours. He checked in on us throughout the night and made sure... Read More everything ran smoothly. He keeps the party going and plays great music. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Samantha P

The team at Rockstar DJs is very attentive and respond fast! You can tell they really want to make your event a success. Mike was a great addition to our wedding! He had our guests dancing all night long and he really listened to us when we talked about the kind of music we... Read More liked/wanted. He did a great job!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Alicia W

Hiring Rockstar DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They really go above and beyond for their couples. Quain spent hours putting together the music for a special choreographed song with me and my dad. Jeremy was our DJ for the reception and he was... Read More fantastic. Not only was the dance floor full all night, but Jeremy saved us food from our cocktail hour and made sure we were set with drinks, which he didn't completely did not have to do. Both Quain and Jeremy are amazing and we can't recommend Rockstar enough!

Quain Tull

Hello and thank you for considering Rockstar DJs for your special celebration! My name is Quain and I am Owner/Entertainment Manager and still an active DJ on our roster. If you ever have questions, I'm always in the office to help out and we look forward to making your celebration perfect!