Rocky Gap Casino Resort

Flintstone, MD

Maryland's Most Scenic Place to say "I Do."

$$$

Guest Capacity

Hotel

Food + Catering

16701 Lakeview Rd, Flintstone, MD

Honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Amber K

Had the best time here. Everything was beautiful and the people were very nice. I will be going back soon.

Great Reception!

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Victoria S

Rocky Gap took care of everything. They provided the cake cutting utensils, centerpieces, mirrors for underneath. I bought the rocks. We had a separate room during the cocktail hour for us and the wedding party. The tables looked great and they set up the centerpieces/favors... Read More just like I asked them to and the chair sashes were the perfect color. The bartender was friendly and fun. They made sure everything went smoothly and kept things on schedule. The balcony and huge window doors were perfect to see the beautiful lake scenery. We got great feedback from guests and we really enjoyed our big day!!!

Beautiful place but horrible service

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Nicole J

Beautiful place which we wanted to finalize for our wedding. We visited in OCt 2011 loved it but once we began the finalizing of detials the coordinator seemed she wanted nothing to do with weddings. She sent our contract with inncorect names, dates, and contact information. We... Read More asked for another with the correct names and dates. We are still waiting for that.(almost a year later) After several emails and calls with no response back or new contract we gave up and went somewhere else and have now been married for 2 weeks. Your loss Rocky Gap.....

Aug Wedding

Reviewed on 9/18/2011 kristen E

We had my daughter's ceremony and reception held here and it was wonderful. Cheri and Kim were very easy to work with. The atmosphere is wonderful and the scenery is just great. It was great having the golf course there and everyone was happy with the accommodations.

Beautiful Setting!

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Jaime G

We had our wedding in the backyard of the lodge and everything was beautiful!! The service was excellent.

Complete Satisfaction until after the Event

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Brea M

I had both my ceremony and reception at this venue. The wedding coordinator that I worked with was great and very responsive to each and every one of my email/phone calls. The venue was BEAUTIFUL and my guests seems to be in awe. My only complaint is I was charged for rooms... Read More that I shouldn't have been and have been going back and forth with them to get fully refunded. It has been two weeks since I first pointed out the error to them. If this error didn't happen, I would with no hesitation recommend this venue!

satisfaction until the end

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Brea W

I used this location for both my ceremony and reception. The coordinator I worked with was very accessible and quick to respond to email/calls any time I needed her. The place and customer service was beautiful and all of must guests seemed to be in awe. The only negative is... Read More our card was charged more than what it should. We are still waiting on answers and it has been two weeks.

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Mannon L

Where to begin...I am from WV and my husband is from NY. We were looking for a unique destination somewhere in the middle that really captured the beautiful scenery that you find in WV - we chose Rocky Gap Resort for our Wedding and it was PERFECT! The resort is beautiful,... Read More especially the scenery, and there is something for everyone to enjoy. We had family and friends traveling from all over, and no one had a bad thing to say about the weekend. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. Cheri, the wedding coordinator, was great to work with. We finalized every last detail to ensure the wedding weekend was exactly what we wanted. We were aiming for fun, relaxing, beautiful, and memorable - we captured it all at Rocky Gap. We look forward to going back there for years to come to remember our Wedding day. Everyone said how it has a "Dirty Dancing" feel to it. I highly recommend Rocky Gap as a Wedding Venue.

Rocky Gap was fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Danielle T

The venue was great, everyone was very helpful and cooperative! The wedding coordinator was very nice and gave me a list of vendors to help out the planning process.

TO Rocky Gap Casino Resort