Rocky Mountain Custom Ceremonies

Denver/Vail/Frisco/Breckenridge/Telluride/Colorado Mountains

Unique wedding ceremonies specifically for YOU!

At Rocky Mountain Custom Ceremonies we know your wedding is one of the most important days of your life together. Our mission is to bring your story alive by writing and performing the perfect wedding ceremony for you, so your wedding is truly a remarkable experience. It's that simple. We focus on your story and make the wedding about YOU. After all, its YOUR WEDDING, so why not make it UNIQUE, FUN and truly MEMORABLE. Check out our website for more information on how the process works and how we can help you create a unique, fun, entertaining and personalized ceremony for your wedding. Thanks for checking us out!

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Mormon, Orthodox, Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Holiness, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Restorationist, Protestant, Quaker, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian

After The Wedding, Ceremony, Wedding

Denver/Vail/Frisco/Breckenridge/Telluride/Colorado Mountains (303) 870-8703

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 K H

We worked with Dennis Robinson for our wedding and he was a wonderful celebrant. Some words to describe Dennis and/or our experience with him would be: Professional, Down to Earth, Articulate, Personalized, Calming My husband and I live in DC but got married in CO. We found... Read More Dennis through wedding wire and while he didn't have a ton of reviews, his reviews were stellar. And that was definitely our experience as well. We had a predominantly non-denominational wedding while incorporating some spiritual elements. He was flexible, responsive, and helped us craft a ceremony that was truly unique to my husband and I. He took the time to get to know us and was professional, organized, responsive, and yet very warm and down to earth. After the ceremony, we had several guests come up to us saying what a special ceremony and how they really felt that they got to know more about my husband and I through Dennis' words. Dennis made me, my husband, and our story shine through and that was noticed by us and all of our guests. Even though my husband and I knew the ceremony script, we were both so engaged throughout the entire ceremony, as if we had heard it for the first time. My husband was even surprised as he wasn't expecting the ceremony to be one of his favorite moments form that day but it definitely was and Dennis was a huge contributor to that. Couldn't have asked for a better celebrant!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Cara M

Dennis is absolutely wonderful. I could not more enthusiastically recommend him to officiate your wedding. We loved the process with Dennis- me and my fiancé each filled out a questionnaire separately and Dennis took time to read through our responses and craft a first draft of... Read More our ceremony that we worked with him on to perfect. He delivered it so perfectly. We had so many guests comment on our wonderful our ceremony was and how much they enjoyed Dennis. Our ceremony was funny, touching, thoughtful and exactly what we wanted- he could not have delivered that more perfectly. A wonderful person and an incredible officiant- we are beyond grateful we found him.

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Jordyn L

Dennis was PERFECT for us! He really got to know us which made for a ceremony that represented us to a T. He had us fill out a very detailed questionnaire separately to really get to know our story. We talked on the phone multiple times to get our ceremony just right. We really... Read More wanted a light hearted ceremony that was short and to the point and we got exactly that. It was also fun, our guest laughed and cried and it was truly perfect. We highly recommend Dennis and his services!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Stephanie S

Dennis was so amazing at putting our story together. The process was quick due to us eloping in a week, and he handled everything well & professionally. My husband & I couldn't be any happier with how it all went together. He made everything so perfect with our vows. And was... Read More so very helpful and answering all our questions at any time. Thanks so much Dennis!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Taylor O

Dennis was THE best choice when it came to our wedding. I am so glad I came across his website because from day one, he has been so personable. He remembered so many details from our very first phone call before we officially booked with him. He created our ceremony to be... Read More exactly what we wanted! He made it so fun by incorporating details that we asked (like our proposal story and references to Fast and Furious movies) while also keeping it the exact tone we wanted (funny but also emphasizing our long journey as a couple). He gave great advice on where things should be mentioned and also provided traditional and unique examples for ceremony rituals. When we had questions or changes, he did not hesitate to answer or adjust the ceremony. He did so much work on his end that it felt like I did nothing. We did not write our own vows, but he put all details we asked for into our ceremony and let us read it a few times before the big day. Out of all the details of our wedding thus far, our guests have commented the most about how perfectly Dennis nailed my ceremony. Most guests have asked if we've known Dennis personally because his ceremony was so spot on. I would highly, highly recommend Dennis to anyone who is looking for a fun ceremony! He made it so easy and I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Steffany M

Dennis is absolutely fantastic! I wish we could give him more stars. He was so professional and fun to work with from start to finish. He really took the time to get to know Adam and I and created the perfect ceremony for the two of us. He was always quick to respond and was... Read More always willing to explain even the smallest detail. We had multiple people from our wedding compliment him on what a fantastic job he did and how he was able to portray our love story. I would highly recommend Dennis to any couple who is getting married.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Chelsea Z

Dennis did an absolutely fantastic job at our wedding ceremony. He met with us a few times to ensure that our ceremony was perfect. On wedding day, he delivered way more than we ever expected. He has such a knack for public speaking, is able to engage the audience, and really... Read More made for a perfect ceremony. After the ceremony, Dennis was our number one compliment from our guests. He is funny, kind, and so easy to talk to you. He was an incredible addition to our wedding day. Thank you, Dennis!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Lucas R

Dennis made an immediate connection with us when we were looking for an officiant for our mountain wedding. He was articulate, kind, and thoughtful of his words and message during our ceremony. We felt the care he took in learning about us and bringing our story to life during... Read More such a special time. We highly recommend Dennis!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Anna J

Dennis was fantastic! Everything about the process was flawless. I was actually a little worried about writing our ceremony because I had no idea where to begin. Little did I know, he takes care of everything! He initially asked us to fill out a questionnaire - separately - and... Read More at first I wasn't so sure about this. HOWEVER, it turned out to be the BEST way to get both of us talking about our relationship and what makes it so special. It had me thinking about things that I hadn't thought of in years and brought up so many good memories. It also allowed Dennis to have some great material to work with when writing our ceremony! Ultimately our ceremony turned out to be perfect. It was just the right amount of funny, endearing, romantic and kept everyone engaged for the short 20 min (as requested!). We heard such great things from our guests after the ceremony as well - everyone loved Dennis! He customized our wedding ceremony to be just perfect for us. He was so easy to work with and so friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend Dennis to anyone!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Alisa S

From the moment we hired Dennis, essentially everything about our ceremony was taken care of—and he did a fantastic job. First, he took the time to really get to us as a couple. Then he crafted a totally original and unique ceremony based on us. If you want a ceremony that will... Read More make your guests laugh, cry, and say, "That was so them," then look no further. He's certainly a great officiant, but he's also just a really nice guy. From the moment you meet, you feel like you've been friends for years... a friend you can open up to about all the ins-and-outs of what makes your relationship tick. So, yeah, we'd give him 6 stars if the scale went up any higher.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Heidi E

Dennis was amazing, we couldn't be more pleased that we chose to work with him. He was professional, prepared and kept us calm through the process. Everyone told us how wonderful he made the ceremony and he personalized it so it fit us so well that most people thought he was a... Read More friend of ours. Go with Dennis, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Alex A

Dennis was amazing! He spent a ton of time talking with us to customize a ceremony to whatever we wanted and he felt was best (and it absolutely was). He was constantly supportive, helped us through the entire wedding/ceremony planning process, was ALWAYS super responsive, and... Read More just made every touch point calming and easy. We talked to a lot of officiants when planning, and there's no question we picked the right one. I cannot say enough good things about Dennis!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Shelby K

Dennis was amazing!! Totally worked with us to make our wedding ours and customized to our story. Loved working with him and would recommend him to all!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Shaughn L

Dennis with Rocky Mountain Custom Cermonies did an amazing job with our ceremony. We wanted a ceremony that captured our story and personality and slightly non-traditional. Dennis totally embraced our vision and put together an amazing ceremony. Our family thought he was an old... Read More friend because of the stories he told about us.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Jenny C

First of all, I want to note that my husband and I live in Houston, TX and we planned a destination wedding in Vail, CO completely online. Reading reviews on The Knot (and other sites as well) allowed me to contact the vendors I was interested in working with basically pre-sold.... Read More Most of my decisions came directly from these reviews, and I don't regret it! Rocky Mountain Custom Ceremonies has great reviews for a reason. Dennis was very awesome to work with. We chose his middle package, which was the perfect fit for our ceremony. It was a little pricey to me at first, but I liked the idea of having a little 'more' than your traditional wedding ceremony. His style of story-telling is truly a work of art, and after the final ceremony reading was shared with us about a month before the wedding, I knew it was absolutely worth the money. He is so flexible, and if there's something specific you want in your ceremony, it will be done. And even if there's something specific you want, but you're also not really quite sure what it is, Dennis will figure it out and make it happen. Truly a great person to work with. All of our guests laughed and cried and commented on how special the ceremony felt. I highly recommend booking him to officiate your wedding ceremony in Colorado! Thank you for making our day so special, Dennis!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Jessica W

Dennis was amazing! He really spent time making sure that the ceremony was personalized to us. It was the perfect mix of humor and gravity that we were looking for. We even had people afterwards say they had assumed that Dennis knew us prior to planning the wedding. Overall, it... Read More was exactly what we were looking for and we couldn't be happier. I would very highly recommend Dennis as an officiant!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Jessica K

I highly recommend Rocky Mountain Custom Ceremonies to any couple getting married in Colorado, especially so for those in Summit County. Dennis did an excellent job as an officiant and even though we experienced white-out conditions atop Loveland Pass, he arrived early and... Read More prepared the perfect speech for us as a couple. I'll forever remember and cherish the moment we shared atop Loveland Pass and the ceremony, though short and sweet, was everything I wanted it to be! Thank you Dennis!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Shannon O

We couldn't have been any happier on our wedding day! Rocky Mountain Custom Ceremonies created an amazing ceremony specifically for my husband and I. It was beautifully written with personal touches of our lives together as a couple. Thank you so much for making our special... Read More day so awesome and memorable!!

Dennis J Robinson

When two very close friends asked me to marry them, I put the same attention to detail, creativity and focus on THEIR STORY and ceremony that our celebrant did for my wife and me. I channeled my inner love of the couple, speaking and creativity and embarked on the journey to become a Certified Life Cycle Celebrant. I love public speaking, and have written and performed thousands of speeches around the country in my profession. In fact, I'm an ardent Toastmaster and member of the National Speaker's Association, CO Chapter, so yeah, I'm kind of a geek about it. More on our website...