Rocky's Lake Estate

Woodstock, GA

Book Your Wedding with Rocky's Lake Estate

A BALLROOM IN WOODSTOCK, GA

In the rich corners of Georgia’s countryside, head beyond the ornate iron gates of Rocky’s Lake Estate of Woodstock, Georgia, to discover a sanctuary for peaceful and elegant receptions and ceremonies. This stunning 12-acre property is highlighted by a glistening lake, flowing landscaped fields, blossoming gardens and a romantic pergola for unforgettable photo opportunities. Between the delicate gazebo that hovers over the expansive lake and charming pavilion stretching across one side of the property, couples have countless options to personalize their wedding weekend for a rustic, natural event.

For the ceremony, gather up to 200 of your closest friends and family outside the remarkably designed wooden pergola. The couple can walk between their seated guests, down a pristine white stone pathway and toward a rustically lit ceremony space, which celebrates the outdoor accents of the incredible view. Your guests are surrounded by the lake on nearly three sides and enjoy the privacy of towering trees during unforgettable sunsets.

Guests can then transition to the rustic-chic pavilion, featuring natural wood structures and stylish string lights. This enclosed structure allows guests to move during inclement weather if necessary.

The experienced event directors and owners at Rocky’s Lake Estate assure every detail of the event is personalized and in place for the couple that has worked so hard to plan this one-of-a-kind day. The event team can be contacted through its website to set up a consultation and tour.

Rocky’s Lake Estate provides a helpful list of preferred vendors that it has worked with in the past, however, it does allow outside companies with the proof of liability insurance. Vendors on this list includes caterers, photographers, hair and makeup specialists and DJs, among others. Due to this flexibility, this venue is ideal for couples passionate about customizing their design in all aspects of the special day. Unless there is a pre-existing event scheduled, couples are welcome to use the space for a rehearsal the day before the wedding.

This family-owned venue is enriched with care and passion throughout every detail of the space. The venue was purchased by its original owner and transformed into the wedding haven it is today before being passed down through the family. For couples seeking a laid-back, yet elegant, wedding all in one place, Rocky’s Lake Estate is an enchanting location for those wishing to spend their wedding evening encased in nature’s beauty. Additional perks include:

• Access to the property once the wedding is booked to take photos on the stunning property
  • Crystal chandeliers throughout pavilion
  • Endless list of areas for guests to explore throughout the evening

Once upon a time....

Hidden behind the iron gates lies a 12 acre wonderland with a charming gazebo, along with an enchanting pavilion overlooking the pristine lake. Rocky's Lake Estate is waiting for you in Woodstock, GA approximately one mile from both Cobb and Fulton county. Happily ever after is calling. Join us for our open house March 24th from 6:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Park

Planning

2700 Cox Road, Woodstock, GA (770) 926-7945

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Aimee C

My husband and I were married at Rocky's in May 2017. From the moment we stepped foot on this property for the open house, we knew we wanted this to be our wedding venue. It is a beautiful and serene place, but also so practical. The bride & groom suites are very convenient and... Read More the staff is so wonderful. Even when it poured down rain, the staff was still running around getting everything done, while getting soaked. Candice, the coordinator, is one of the best in the business. Not only does she handle everything, she does it with joy and care. You can tell she loves her job! Our guests said this was the best wedding ever! We will always treasure this venue and the family that runs it and stands behind it.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Courtney P

Everything about this venue is perfect. Candice will do anything and everything to make sure your wedding is perfect, and if you ask her to jump, she'll ask you how high. She is an incredible person and that definitely shows through in the venue and the atmosphere there. All my... Read More guests loved the venue and couldn't stop talking about how well everything was put together. I couldn't have choose a better venue.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Casey C

My husband and I were married on 3/31/17 at Rocky's Lake Estate. Everything was absolutely perfect! The staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of up until the very last second. Candice rich held my hand every step of the way, she made sure no detail... Read More was skipped over and I had the wedding Ive dreamt about since I was a little girl. The dream team doesn't even begin to discribe this close net family. Tina,Courtney,Candice,Elizabeth WOW!! Y'all are just amazing! Thank you so much for making our day so very special, people are still raving about how much fun they had and how beautiful everything was. For anyone looking for a venue, you don't need to look any further than this place. It's absolutely breathtaking and will blow any other venue out of the water.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Brittany W

We had our wedding at Rocky's on 9/29/17 and it was absolutely fantastic! Candice, Courtney and Elizabeth are so kind, helpful and relaxed which helps during what can become a stressful time. They even were incredible with helping out with our two year old flower girls. The... Read More venue is absolutely beautiful and our guests were very impressed. The price is good, you can pick your own vendors, they have pretty much every decoration you could need already there, and you can buy your own alcohol. Wedding days are hectic no matter how organized or planned out they are. This crew will stay positive and have your back. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Meghan G

Rocky's Lake Estate was the perfect venue for our Tolkien-inspired wedding! The staff was wonderfully accommodating, and everything went so smoothly throughout the night! I will definitely recommend Rocky's to any future brides!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 JOANNA P

The perfect venue! Candice and team are truly the best and they made my day run worry free and memorable

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Brittany B

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this GORGEOUS wedding venue and the incredible staff that runs it. Everything turned out better than I could have imagined, they were far above what was even expected. All the stress was taken off of me because they literally do it all... Read More in one spot, which is absolutely the way to do it when planning a wedding. They are personal, kind, generous and a dream to work with. SO SO thankful for all they did for us! This is the BEST place to have a perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Julie C

My daughter was married at Rocky's on 9.9.17. I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with everything! Candace was our coordinator, and she was such a tremendous help, and has so much to offer because of all her experience. My daughter is very detail oriented, and had a... Read More lot of questions and requests. Candace was very accommodating, and always gave her good advice and reminded her not to worry because she had it all under control:) Well, she was right! On wedding day, I was nervously trying to make sure everything was going as planned, to try and take some of the worry and stress off my daughter. I was in awe at just how organized everything was "behind the scenes", from working with the vendors to communicating with the entire wedding party. When we arrived, the grounds crew was working to put the final touches on the venue, and the RLE crew was busy putting out all the decorations and flowers, just as we had requested! Your every need is taken care of on wedding day- no matter what! My daughter had ordered her groom a gift to give him on wedding day, but it had been lost in the mail. After arranging with the post office to have it delivered to the venue on the day of the wedding, Candace and Elizabeth made sure to pick it up, wrap it, and hand-deliver the package to the groom!! That's the kind of service you get at Rocky's!! Even the sweet little guy on the golf cart was busy going back and forth to make sure everyone at the bride's and groom's suites had all they needed. The grounds at Rocky's are absolutely beautiful and well-kept. All of our guests were very complementary at not only how beautiful the venue was, but at how no detail had been overlooked. I am one happy momma, and my daughter is a very happy bride! Thank you Candace and RLE staff for helping to make sure this wedding was perfect!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Jennifer T

I had my wedding at Rocky's Lake Estate in June of 2017. Rocky's exceeded all of my expectations and made my dream wedding become reality. From the first time I saw their page on the Knot, I fell in love with the venue. Rockys was the first venue I visited and I was sold after... Read More meeting Candice, my wedding coordinator. She is a very busy person planning other weddings but she makes you feel like you are her only bride. Rockys is very affordable when it comes to their pricing for the venue. They also aren't like other venues that restrict you to only using their preferred vendors, even though I did use almost all of their preferred vendors. They were amazing as well (DJ: Spectrum Entertainment, Photographer: Southern Portrait and Video, Flowers: SomeTheme to Talk About, Hair: Hair by Brandy). I appreciated that Rockys also has an inventory of decor that you can pick from to make your big day unique to you at no extra cost. It was so nice not to have to worry about buying centerpiece decor for the tables and then figuring out what to do with it after the wedding was over. Many of guests at my wedding still tell me that the venue was the prettiest venue they had ever seen. I would highly recommend Rockys to any bride or groom!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Joseph W

My wife and I were married here July of 2017. When we first looked at Rocky's we were very impressed and they make the place sound like it is the best choice you will ever have they are wrong. The first problem we ran into was after we decided we wanted to use Rocky's we came to... Read More sign our contract and I made the mistake of paying for services in full because I believed that there was no need to stretch out payments this being done meant that from here on out Rocky's would just ignore us it took me calling several times per day everyday for weeks on end before I would get any response back. We were told when we first looked at the venue that one of the things they're Coordinator would do for us would be putting a Pinterest board together that we would share ideas back and forth with to make sure that we had the perfect wedding this never happened because we no longer were important after they had my money. We were supposed to have for coordinating meetings we had to because they could never find the time to do anything however the first meeting that we had was nothing more than the owner's daughter going over the contract we had already signed and asking us to pay again for everything we had already paid for until she realized oh you've already signed your contract and paid everything then she just sent us away because she did not know what else to do. one of the highlights of our reception was supposed to be the live band that we had hired and we were guaranteed from day one having a live band would be no problem at Rocky's Lake estate however once the band started to play within the first five minutes the staff told them they could no longer play when I went to the coordinator and ask her why this was happening she told me she did not know and that even though there had been a noise complaint we were not violating any ordinances and a band could continue to play but every time they would try to another staff member would come over and turn them off to the point of when there was just the guitarist with his acoustic guitar singing it to his microphone while the rest of the band said they were done because they were tired of fighting with the staff a staff member came over and cut power to the building so the guitarist could no longer perform and so all of my guests were left sitting in the dark literally at this point my wife address this with the staff they proceeded to get rude with her and then they walked inside the main reception hall where we had had dinner and started to talk a bunch of s*** about her and our wedding not realizing they were doing this in front of her mother and family so I guess you could say it is a great place to have your wedding if you don't mind your wife being made fun of if you don't mind your wife's family being offended if you don't mind staff that we'll use profanity while talking about your wife if you don't mind your vendors coming to you later and telling you how it was a nightmare to work with Rocky's if you don't mind there being nothing at all done to compensate for your problems and if you don't mind there being no organization at all because the staff are too busy taking naps and going and doing their own thing instead of handling your wedding I wish I could say this was an exaggeration but it is not people say that the more stress you have leading up to the wedding the better the marriage but nobody talks about all the stress you will have because of the venue worst decision ever

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Lauren A

My husband and I were married at Rocky's in May 2017. The staff here was amazing and went above and beyond to make sure that our day went off without a hitch! Our day was perfect and we couldn't have asked for anything better! Not to mention the venue is absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017

My husband and I got married at Rocky's in May 2017. The staff here was amazing and went above and beyond to make sure our day went off without a hitch! Everything was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better day! Not to mention the venue is absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Lauren A

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Taylor J

If you're a bride who wants her wedding done the right way without stressing out Candice is the girl to use!! Besides the venue being breathtaking, Candice and her crew added to the awe of the venue. They did EVERYTHING!! They were so nice and available whenever I needed them.... Read More The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing because they were so on top of it! It was the best day!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017

My husband and I were married here in May and it was the absolutely the greatest day ever! Courtney definitely went out of her way to make sure I had the perfect day. She had wonderful suggestions and I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. All of the staff... Read More were super helpful and friendly and I am so glad we chose this venue. It has such beautiful scenery and it made such a pretty background for my pictures and wedding video. I most definitely recommend Rocky's Lake Estates to anyone who is considering them for their wedding venue

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Ashley D

From when I first got to rockys I envisioned my wedding here! Candice was seriously the best. I wasn't an easy bride, but she was never frustrated and helped me with everything! She even controlled my crazy MOH! For that I will forever be grateful! Rocky's is the PERFECT venue.... Read More It has seriously everything there! There is so much room for your guests to enjoy your best day! All of our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had, and how beautiful the venue was. It's naturally beautiful there! Our wedding was Memorial Day weekend, the weather was perfect, and all the natural trees and flowers were all bloomed and beautiful. I can't wait to get the pictures. If you aren't in love with Rocky's the moment you get there, stay a little longer because this place is meant for your very own fairytale!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Judy & Greg B

We were married in May 2017 at RLE. We are extremely pleased with our choice of this venue. What an amazingly beautiful place to get married, and the location was perfect. There were so many gorgeous flowers in bloom and massive hanging baskets throughout the property which made... Read More for a beautiful backdrop. The lighting at night added elegance and transformed the entire venue. The bride and groom suites were very accommodating. We received so many comments from guests about how they were blown away at the beauty and convenience of this venue. It truly is a little piece of paradise tucked away in the middle of Woodstock, Roswell and East Cobb. The owner is terrific and every single staff member top notch. We used their recommended vendors who were also superb. What a phenomenal team Rocky has put together. I didn't have to worry about anything, because everything was taken care of by his staff. Candice was our rock, and words can't express our gratitude to her for making our day turn out so perfect. If you live in this area why drive hours for a venue that doesn't compare to the beauty and convenience of Rocky' s Lake Estate. Love this staff and venue. Book here .... you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Donna T

My husband and I got married at Rocky's this past March. Not only is the venue absolutely gorgeous (making photos breathtaking and the overall atmosphere a dream), but the staff goes above and beyond to make your day flawless. Courtney was there for us every step of the way and... Read More made herself completely available for any questions or concerns we had. She made the whole process so stress free, allowing us to really enjoy every part of it. I would highly recommend Rocky's Lake Estate and Courtney to any couple looking for the perfect venue for their wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Kim R

Everything at RLE is perfect. I knew it was the place to get married when I drove through the gates! Candice, the event coordinator, was so helpful through the whole experience and truly is a LIFESAVER! She was there to answer all of my questions, even the common sense ones,... Read More and help make this process as fun, easy, and stress free as possible- up until the very last minute- all with a smile on her face! She went above and beyond to ensure that my husband and I had everything together and made sure everything ran smoothly. I could go on and on about how wonderful she was. The venue itself is absolutely breathtaking, from the scenery, to making it very personable, they have and do it all! I can't express enough how happy I am that I chose RLE, I highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Brittney S

I can't say enough fabulous things about RLE. Candice, Courtney and Elizabeth made our day so easy and fun! Rocky was even a good time helping out with the vintage truck! The location is beautiful and peaceful in the middle of a residential area. Candice is number one when... Read More it comes to planning. I am so thankful that she was able to walk us through all our decisions. I was stress free on the day of which was great!!! If I had to do it all again I would totally go with RLE!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Priscilla P

I highly recommend Rocky's Lake Estate to any upcoming bride and groom looking for an awesome wedding experience!!! Candice was our wedding coordinator and was so awesome to work with!!! All the staff at Rocky's worked hard to make our experience one to remember!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Lauren R

Rocky's Lake Estate was a serious contender for our wedding venue, until we went on a tour this past weekend. The grounds and facilities are lovely, but the staff was unwelcoming. There were 2 wedding planners, and 4 couples (over-scheduled) - neither of the girls ever... Read More introduced themselves to us, so I do not know who was who. One was trying to handle an unhappy bride and was frazzled, the other just seemed "over it", as if it were an inconvenience for her to be there. Once our tour began, she was rushed, and rolled her eyes at me when I asked about duck poop being cleaned prior to having an event (Is this not a reasonable question?). They do have some cute set-ups around the grounds, but I will no longer consider Rocky's Lake Estate in my decision making because of the (lack) of customer service. Maybe they have more business than they need and aren't worried about people like me walking away here and there, but it just isn't a smart business model.

2017-03-13T18:09:53 Response from the vendor

We strive to provide the best customer service possible, with the highest regards to our clients. Please accept my sincere apology on behalf of our company. I am very sorry to learn that your experience was less than adequate. We would love for you to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Nancy E

Rocky's Lake Estate was perfect in every way! Courtney and Rocky were over-the-top helpful with every detail. For example they worked hard to help us position a large tent near the ballroom so that the guests enjoy the band, lake, gazebo, and lights. Oh, the lights! They really... Read More put on a show in December since it gets dark early! What a delight! Rocky's Lake Estate is sure to make your wedding special and unforgettable!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Sara T

We had the PERFECT wedding thanks to the team at RLE. Candice and Courtney helped make sure that all the small and big details were covered during each planning meeting and, on the BIG day, Tina helped make sure that it went off without a hitch (at least that I knew)! Our family... Read More and friends raved about what a wonderful wedding it was. The location is perfectly located and is absolutely beautiful. Thank you RLE!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Megan K

This is hands-down the best wedding venue out there. Aside from its obvious charm and beautiful setting, it offers something other venues don't, which is options. The gazebo can be used for a multitude of ideas, there can be corn-hole set up close to the vintage truck, and it... Read More allows guests to roam about the venue and enjoy it's beauty. There were so many decor options to choose from which allows variability from wedding to wedding. I used this venue for my wedding 10-01-16 and the staff was phenomenal! I can promise you if you choose this venue, there won't be a single photo taken that lacks a scenic background! All around perfect venue for your perfect day!!