Classic

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Photo + Video

1301 N A W Grimes BLVD, Round Rock, TX (512) 571-3228

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Bill B

Roman and his wife did a fantastic job on all the pictures and videos! My new wife Laura was overwhelmed with joy and we had a cry-fest for a couple hours as we sat and looked through all the pictures and watched all the videos. Friends and family have been remarking the same... Read More with the tears of joy they've had watching the highlight video :) And neither of us knew we'd be provided with so much content and the complete ceremony video and reception video highlights! It was all spectacular! We are both very thankful of the great job the two of them did at the dinner, ceremony, and reception. And both were fun to work with and down to earth - we appreciated and enjoyed that. We can't say enough about all the hard work that went into this. It really came out quite fantastic! ~Laura and Bill

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Tyler S

Soooooooo good! My (new) wife and I hired Roman as our Wedding Photographer and he did an absolutely amazing job. The pictures are killer and something we are going to be happy to look back on for the rest of our lives! Book this guy early to make sure you get him. Way worth it!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Bill B

Man - you and your wife did a fantastic job on all the pictures and videos! Laura was overwhelmed with joy and we had a cry-fest for a couple hours as we sat and looked through them all and watched everything. Everyone has been remarking the same with the tears of joy they've... Read More had watching the highlight video :) And neither of us knew we'd have that much other video to watch! It was all spectacular! We are both very thankful of the great job you two did at the dinner, ceremony, and reception. And the both of you were fun to work with and down to earth - we appreciate and enjoyed that. Cheers and Thank you again for all the hard work that went into this. It really came out quite fantastic! Thanks, Laura and Bill

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Denny K

We had Roman as our videographer for our wedding and he was well worth the money! He was extremely easy going and always sought out opportunities to find out what kind of shots/details we wanted to see. He came early to our venue to scout out the ceremony, cocktail hour, and... Read More reception and you could really see that in the video we got back! We did the highlight video, the full ceremony and reception, and the raw footage. He got it back to us within 2.5 weeks, so great quality, fast turnaround, and just a great person to work with!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Nicole G

We used Roman as a DJ and we could not have been happier! He made sure that our day was super special and played everything and then some. I wouldn't recommend anyone other than Roman!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Jessica M

Roman did videography for our wedding in Austin, Texas on April 2, 2016. From start to finish, he was extremely professional, friendly, and so easy to work with. I was very impressed with the incredible quality of his work for such a great price point. He was willing to... Read More negotiate to make sure my husband and I were happy with his service and got exactly what we wanted. The week of my wedding, he reached out on his own to let us know he had us down and was ready for our event. This was much appreciated as I was scrambling to make sure everyone remembered to show up to our wedding and be in the right place at the right time. On my wedding day, he showed up early with a big smile on his face. I felt like he was genuinely happy to be there, which is such a nice feeling when you are dealing with the stress of so many different vendors and guests on your big day. Besides his kindness and great personality, the product he delivered was absolutely wonderful. He really captured all our special moments, and the highlight video he made was amazing. We are so happy with Roman P Photography and are going to recommend him to all our friends and family in the area.