Home of Elegance & Great Service!

Romashka Bridal located in Everett, WA is a full-service bridal salon, providing quality gowns and on-site expert alterations done to your satisfaction. At Romashka we offer a flexible scheduling process. Call us today and ask about our NO FEE layaway & EMERGENCY alterations!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

620 SE Everett Mall Way, Everett, WA (425) 610-4143

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Alyssa L

From the beginning to the end, everyone at Romashka was welcoming and so kind. They had a huge variety of dresses of many different styles. At first I had a hard time pin pointing exactly what I wanted, but the staff somehow pulled out the perfect dress. I am so glad I said... Read More "yes to the dress" here! Cannot wait to see my fiance's face when he sees me in my dress for the first time!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kevin P

This bridal shop was absolutely fantastic!! Not only is my dress the dress of my dreams but the experience was more than I could have dreamed of. It will be a memory I will charish forever and I can't wait to show them pictures of my perfect day! Thank you Romashka!!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Kat N

Romashka Bridal is the best! From the first appointment, to selecting the perfect dress, to the alterations, and until the cleaning and preservation they are always very friendly and accommodating. They helped me find the dress by suggesting the ones that I would like and would... Read More fit my budget. I found my dress on the first appointment and I'm glad that I got it here. The location is far from where I live+work but it was worth it.

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Hope H

Really great experience here! Sushi was so so helpful, silly, and entertaining! I didn’t feel pressured to make a choice and wasn’t rushed at all like some places can be. There was a really unique dress selection, A LOT of different options, lots of sales going on and really... Read More great quality dresses. I was so comfortable there, it helped me be able to have a clear enough head to say yes to the dress!! Love it- would for sure recommend!

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Brianne K

Romashka bridal is where my sister found her dress a year ago and now I found mine today! They had a great selection that wasn’t overwhelming but had enough that provided variety. Super reasonably priced for the high quality dress you receive. The lady who helped me was very... Read More kind and helpful when helping me find a dress I love.

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Aimee V

I absolutely loved this place. Adored this little family owned business. The staff was very accommodating to my needs. We appreciated how they didn’t limit the amount of ladies I brought with me (some boutiques I found charged...smh) . I’m glad we found THE DRESS & we are... Read More definitely going back for our groomsman! Thank you again Romashka!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Erika B

We went bridesmaid dress shopping this last Saturday and ended up at Romashka Bridal. Immediately upon arriving we were greeted and told we could look, even though they were booked. Mariya was available for every and any question we had and never made us feel pressured to buy.... Read More She answered our questions honestly and we found dresses we loved from a previous show at a lower price and more colors offered. Everyone at the shop was pleasant to talk to and it seemed like everyone genuinely enjoyed working there. I had called a few times prior and both times spoke to Yuriy, who was courteous every time. I absolutely recommend them for all your bridal needs!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Kaity E

If you are looking for variety, good customer service and a bridal experience this is your place. My focus throughout my wedding planning process has been to be selective about who I give my hard earn money to! I want to support local businesses who are customer focused and a... Read More place where my sale (money makes a difference). I could not be more thrilled to have purchased a gorgeous dress at an affordable price from Romashka Bridal. Maria, Sushi and Yuriy are wonderful people and made my experience wonderful! Over the top customer service and again – the selection!!!! My only advice is if you can go during the week – do it. The weekends get busy and although they stagger the appointments it is easy to run over. I ran over myself by 40 minutes and they were very understanding and didn’t kick me out, but if you are waiting on a room it would be annoying to the next customer. Overall, I highly recommend getting your wedding dress from them!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Jessica M

I had the best experience ever here! I found my dream dress, and the staff treated me so wonderfully! seriously the best experience you'd want as a bride.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Reiko T

This was the 3rd bridal salon that I went to find my dress and sure enough, I found “the dress”. The selection is fantastic. Not only that, I called and they fit me in the same day! Everyone there was so nice, friendly, helpful and very patient. I highly recommend this... Read More salon if you are shopping for a dress.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Janie H

The whole experience was wonderful! The location was perfect, staff is very helpful and gorgeous dress selection. Lots of locations to celebrate after. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Kit D

Such great service! The associates that helped me, made looking for my dress a fun and stress free experience! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Lizzy B

Wow. I had the best experience at Romashka Bridal. I'm from Alaska and flew to Seattle for a weekend to find my perfect dress. This place made me feel at home. They were so patient, understanding, and did not pressure me at all. I came with my mom and three members of my bridal... Read More party. Sushi, my consultant, took the time to listen to their suggestions as well as my own. She knew the inventory very well and picked out great selections for me. She also let me and my friends explore the store to choose dresses we thought I would like. What really sold me on this store was their exceptional customer service, and their option of same day alterations for when my dress comes in. The entire staff was extremely helpful, and they even stayed open an extra hour so I could come to a decision on my dress. I have nothing but praises for this store. I HIGHLY recommend going here, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kara B

I had such a wonderful experience finding the perfect dress at Romashka. Everyone was so kind and helpful. They have a wide variety of dresses and Maria picked out several beautiful dresses and helped narrow it down to my favorite. She had great advice and ideas on how to... Read More tailor any dress to fit the look I wanted. She let me take as much time as I needed and I never felt rushed. I love that this is a family business and all the tailoring is done in the store. I went to several other bridal shops and Romashka definitely had the best selection with so many dresses to chose from! I Absolutely love my dress and I’m so excited!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Erin F

The Romaska Bridal Team is made up of absolute all stars. This family run business is full of experts who were able to efficiently and effectively help me pick out some fantastic dresses for my body type and my budget out of the thousands of beautiful gowns they have in their... Read More store. They were patient with me as I tried on more than 20 dresses over the span of two appointments (such a hard decision!). Even after an event leading to me switching my dress, they were willing to work with me to make sure I was happy with the final dress I purchased. After receiving my dress, they truly showed their expertise in the dress fittings – suggesting a beautiful and practical bustle option that stayed secure through an entire evening of dancing! I highly recommend Romashka Bridal to any brides looking for a more personal experience while they choose a beautiful gown and avoiding the “Seattle,” boutique price tag.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jennifer P

I had a great experience with the team here. They know their stuff and were very helpful getting me set for my sister's wedding. I found my bridesmaid gown here and got it altered. Great job all around!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Anna E

Romashka is simply AMAZING! I bought my dress at a sample sale (at a different location) so it was a few sizes too big. I have OCD and the idea of surrendering the most expensive and most important dress that I would ever wear, made me beyond nervous. Yet, Mariya and the rest... Read More of the staff put me at ease as soon as I tried my gown on. Mariya truly knows her bridal gowns and suggested things that I didn't think of. On my wedding day, I felt like a princess and have never felt more beautiful. Thank you Romashka Bridal for making my dream a reality! I was so impressed with the service and quality from Romashka Bridal that my new Mother-in-law and Maid of Honor also had their dresses altered there. They were even able to squeeze my Maid of Honor in at the last minute for an emergency appointment. I would HIGHLY recommend this shop. When we renew our vows and I need my dress altered, I know exactly where to go. Thank you Romashka Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017

The service was great and the people were very nice. Their selection is also awesome and the clothes that we order came very fast.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Patricia T

I totally recommend Romashka. They have great dress selection. Willing to work with you. They were very friendly and helpful. I love a family owned business!!! I highly recommend them. I can't wait to wear my dress on the big day!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Mariah B

Had a great experience at this bridal salon! The staff was so friendly and helpful and I'm so happy to say that I found my dress there. They made the dress selection process easy and fun. Highly recommend making an appointment and trying on dresses here!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Sarah W

The gowns at Romashka are beautiful. I went there specifically for one designer that I like. They have a great selection and the staff is very friendly and helpful. When I went to try on dresses I knew I would find my dress at this location and I did!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Taylor K

So happy I chose here to get my wedding dress! They were very helpful and so nice! They have a wonderful selection and it was easy to pick my favorite one! I definitely recommend here as a place to look for wedding dresses!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Sue V

So many beautiful selections to choose from! Maria and staff were so friendly and helpful and knew their stuff. I found THE dress here and am so happy I did! They made the process easy and memorable. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Alene V

Words cannot describe how wonderful the team at Romashka Bridal truly are, but I will try. First, I am a size 12-16 in bridal gowns while most bridal stores carry only sizes 8-10 in sample gowns. Needless to say, I had horrible experiences at other places. However, Romashka... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw carries size 12 sample gowns from tons of designers which meant I could try on any dress I wanted in store (basically my Pinterest board). Maria and Yuri were an amazing sales team that instantly made you feel taken care of like family. Plus their alterations team is the stuff of legends. Your dress will fit you perfectly once they are done! Highly recommend to all the brides looking for their dream dress!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 KAYLEIGH T

Friendliest service and BEAUTIFUL gowns! Romashka has a huge selection and the prettiest dresses I've seen, at really affordable costs! The staff are there to help in every way. They go above and beyond with their customer service, I really felt like I was priority even when... Read More they had several other brides in the store. My dress has been ordered so I haven't had any alterations done yet but my best friend also purchased her wedding dress there and got it altered at Romashka so I've seen the seamstress's talents already and she is AMAZING! I'm 100% confident that she will do the same flawless job on my dress. I highly recommend Romashka Bridal!