Home of Elegance & Great Service!

Romashka Bridal located in Everett, WA is a full-service bridal salon, providing quality gowns and on-site expert alterations done to your satisfaction. At Romashka we offer a flexible scheduling process. Call us today and ask about our NO FEE layaway & EMERGENCY alterations!

620 SE Everett Mall Way, Everett, WA (425) 610-4143

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Alyssa L

From the beginning to the end, everyone at Romashka was welcoming and so kind. They had a huge variety of dresses of many different styles. At first I had a hard time pin pointing exactly what I wanted, but the staff somehow pulled out the perfect dress. I am so glad I said... Read More "yes to the dress" here! Cannot wait to see my fiance's face when he sees me in my dress for the first time!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kevin P

This bridal shop was absolutely fantastic!! Not only is my dress the dress of my dreams but the experience was more than I could have dreamed of. It will be a memory I will charish forever and I can't wait to show them pictures of my perfect day! Thank you Romashka!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jennifer P

I had a great experience with the team here. They know their stuff and were very helpful getting me set for my sister's wedding. I found my bridesmaid gown here and got it altered. Great job all around!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Anna E

Romashka is simply AMAZING! I bought my dress at a sample sale (at a different location) so it was a few sizes too big. I have OCD and the idea of surrendering the most expensive and most important dress that I would ever wear, made me beyond nervous. Yet, Mariya and the rest... Read More of the staff put me at ease as soon as I tried my gown on. Mariya truly knows her bridal gowns and suggested things that I didn't think of. On my wedding day, I felt like a princess and have never felt more beautiful. Thank you Romashka Bridal for making my dream a reality! I was so impressed with the service and quality from Romashka Bridal that my new Mother-in-law and Maid of Honor also had their dresses altered there. They were even able to squeeze my Maid of Honor in at the last minute for an emergency appointment. I would HIGHLY recommend this shop. When we renew our vows and I need my dress altered, I know exactly where to go. Thank you Romashka Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017

The service was great and the people were very nice. Their selection is also awesome and the clothes that we order came very fast.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Patricia T

I totally recommend Romashka. They have great dress selection. Willing to work with you. They were very friendly and helpful. I love a family owned business!!! I highly recommend them. I can't wait to wear my dress on the big day!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Mariah B

Had a great experience at this bridal salon! The staff was so friendly and helpful and I'm so happy to say that I found my dress there. They made the dress selection process easy and fun. Highly recommend making an appointment and trying on dresses here!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Sarah W

The gowns at Romashka are beautiful. I went there specifically for one designer that I like. They have a great selection and the staff is very friendly and helpful. When I went to try on dresses I knew I would find my dress at this location and I did!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Taylor K

So happy I chose here to get my wedding dress! They were very helpful and so nice! They have a wonderful selection and it was easy to pick my favorite one! I definitely recommend here as a place to look for wedding dresses!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Sue V

So many beautiful selections to choose from! Maria and staff were so friendly and helpful and knew their stuff. I found THE dress here and am so happy I did! They made the process easy and memorable. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Alene V

Words cannot describe how wonderful the team at Romashka Bridal truly are, but I will try. First, I am a size 12-16 in bridal gowns while most bridal stores carry only sizes 8-10 in sample gowns. Needless to say, I had horrible experiences at other places. However, Romashka... Read More carries size 12 sample gowns from tons of designers which meant I could try on any dress I wanted in store (basically my Pinterest board). Maria and Yuri were an amazing sales team that instantly made you feel taken care of like family. Plus their alterations team is the stuff of legends. Your dress will fit you perfectly once they are done! Highly recommend to all the brides looking for their dream dress!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 KAYLEIGH T

Friendliest service and BEAUTIFUL gowns! Romashka has a huge selection and the prettiest dresses I've seen, at really affordable costs! The staff are there to help in every way. They go above and beyond with their customer service, I really felt like I was priority even when... Read More they had several other brides in the store. My dress has been ordered so I haven't had any alterations done yet but my best friend also purchased her wedding dress there and got it altered at Romashka so I've seen the seamstress's talents already and she is AMAZING! I'm 100% confident that she will do the same flawless job on my dress. I highly recommend Romashka Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 KAYLEIGH T

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Heather M

I have been to five different bridal stores. This is by far my favorite. The employees are friendly and the customer service here is amazing. Alterations are lighting fast! I love that many dresses can be bought off the rack here which saves you money! I came in to Romashka on a... Read More Saturday afternoon, fell in love with a dress, and told them I was flying home Tuesday morning. I was planning on having the dress altered in my own town, but they said they could get it done on Monday with no extra charge to me. I agreed because they seemed confident that it could be finished in time. I came back on Monday to find the seamstress had altered the size 12 dress I bought off the rack down to around a size 4; she had taken in the sides, adjusted the hemline, and added a bustle. Once I had tried the dress on, she made minor adjustments on Monday such as adding in cups and cinching in the waist and bust more, but just as promised, by Monday afternoon the dress fit like a glove. Yuri and his sister Maria are effortlessly kind and a joy to be around. Their mother, the seamstress, is extremely talented and will make sure your dress fits perfectly. I highly recommend this bridal shop to any brides for the truly vast selection of dresses and thoroughly impressive customer service that makes you feel cared about. A wonderful experience all around!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Larisa L

found my dream dress within an hour of being here. largest selection of dresses and the absolute best prices. Customer service is exceptional! I flew in from ATL and was blown away by this store. I showed them what I wanted and they went above and beyond. They carry amazing and... Read More brand new designer dresses. walked out knowing I purchased my dream dress! I would highly recommend this to every bride to be!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kathy L

I had an amazing experience at Romashka Bridal!! I felt more comfortable, at ease, and less pressured to make a decision compared to bridal shops that I've been to on the eastside and downtown Seattle. Everyone was so kind, easy-going, patient, and friendly.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Jenna M

Romashka was amazing through the whole alteration process! They were quick, friendly, and affordable! They did impeccable work, I couldn't have asked for better! I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for affordable, quality alterations.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mckynzi S

I bought my dress in Portland, Oregon because Ramashka did not carry the designer I wanted. I wish they had because I would have loved to buy it from them. Although I did not buy my dress there, Ramashka is why it looked so amazing on me. There was A TON of beading on the... Read More bodice and The White Dress (I do NOT recommend them) in Portland, Oregon measured me wrong and ordered my dress 3 sizes too big. If it weren't for Ramashka's alterations, I would not have felt as beautiful on my wedding day. I absolutely recommend them for alterations. They have a ton of dresses as well, they just happened to not have the exact one I wanted. Regardless, I will tell people to look there. The business is family-owned and Yuri and his staff/family are wonderful. Thank you Yuri and thank you Ramashka. I would not have gone anywhere else for alterations.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Rebecca W

Had such a great experience here! The first bridal shop we went to was a disaster so we called ahead here and they made sure to make our experience wonderful and what every bride should feel! They made us feel right at home! I will recommend this place to everyone and anyone... Read More looking!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Abbey E

Romashka Bridal was wonderful! Mariya and her brother were so incredibly helpful. I had been to several dress shops and not finding what I wanted. I was starting to get overwhelmed trying to coordinate dress shopping with my mom, sister, bridesmaids, mother-in-law and really... Read More didn't know what to do next. On my first visit to Romashka, it was just me. I needed time to look at dresses by myself and really get myself back on track and figure out what I wanted. Mariya and her brother were the sweetest. They let me look at all the dresses on my own without bothering me, but being so helpful. After many room fulls of dresses, I finally narrowed it down to five. I returned a few weeks later with my mom and sister, and they easily grabbed all five dresses for me to try on for them. Ultimately it came down to two dresses. I was so torn and didn't know what to do. I loved them both. Mariya came over and asked, "Do you like to dance? Do you plan on dancing a lot at your wedding? Go with that one." It was immensely helpful, and that nailed my decision. I loved going back to Romashka to pick up my dress and return for my fittings. The staff is amazing! It was the only bridal salon where I felt like my needs were taken care of. They didn't treat me like one of the thousands of brides that comes in. They treated me like I was the most important bride. It felt like family.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rachel J

I wasn't sure if I would be able to say yes to my wedding dress without my out-of-state family, but everyone at Romashka was so helpful and nice they made picking a dress so easy! And they were so patient as I sent photos to my family of the dresses! Not only is the staff... Read More amazing but they also had a great selection of dresses in a wide price range and variety of styles. I highly recommend them for wedding dresses!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jen T

This is the best bridal boutique in the area hands down! They are an absolute pleasure to work with...always helpful and never pushy. I made some major cosmetic changes to my Sottero & Midgley dress and Mariya was amazing to work with; the dress turned out exactly how I... Read More envisioned it. The alterations for fit were also impeccable. I also had a cocktail dress altered here and it was done perfectly as well. I especially appreciated their honesty when something I requested was impossible to do, and also when something did not look right/was not flattering. I would recommend Romashka to every bride I know! They are truly amazing.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kelsey P

The people here are amazing and so generous. Also they do great work in great time! I love this place!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kelsey P