Rosann Konieczny Calligrapher

(24)

Golden Valley, MN

Artistic hand lettering

From hand-lettered envelopes for your invitations to place cards and menus for your reception tables, calligraphy adds an elegant touch and it's something I truly love to do. Please contact me anytime. I look forward to hearing from you.

7023 Knoll St, Golden Valley, MN

Amazing work and a wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Jamie K

We worked with Rosann on calligraphy for our wedding and could not be happier. Rosann did the calligraphy for our addresses on the envelopes, our placecards and table numbers and the work was fantastic. It was unique and beautiful and exactly what we had envisioned. Not only was the work amazing, Rosann went above and beyond to accommodate changes and work with us every step of the way even though we were halfway across the country. We're so happy that we worked with Rosann and I would highly recommend her and her work to anyone and everyone!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Roxie B

Rosann Konieczny has won several years in a row for "best calligrapher" in the Minnesota Bride magazine, so I had to check her out. She was absolutely better than I expected. She addressed all my invitations and made my place cards, and I had sooo many compliments! A few of my guests even had the envelops framed because they were so pretty! She also was way quicker than I expected, I assumed it would take her at least a month, but it only took her about 2 weeks to do everything. I HIGHLY recommend her!!

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Lindsey K

Rosann was truly an honor to work with. I stumbled upon her website perusing Pinterest one weekend and saw some of her work; immediately thinking-how can I work with this woman? Rosann completed our invitation addressing on the envelopes (which were navy) and perfectly matched a rose gold color back to our rose gold foil invitations! They were perfection! Rosann also did a gorgous ceremony chalkboard display as well as a menu mirror. I walked her thru my ideas and she RAN with them! I can't wait to work with her on future projects, as she was always willing to do whatever was asked, and outperformed all expectations!

Calligraphy by Rosann

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Julie W

We hired Rosann to address our wedding invites and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Rosann was super easy to work with, flexible (even when we made a few mistakes on the addresses we provided her), and she completed our invites ahead of schedule. She had a variety of calligraphy styles to choose from which allowed us to pick one that fit with our personalities and wedding theme. Her work is impeccable and we have received MANY compliments from our guests. It's a shame the envelope gets thrown away, the calligraphy was one of the best parts about the wedding invites! I would definitely recommend Rosann for any calligraphy needs.

Easy, quick, beautifully done.

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Ong Y

Rosann was professional, friendly and helpful. I'm not too picky of a bride so I made my decisions fairly quickly and left all the little details up to her good judgment. My order was ready sooner than I expected and everything turned out wonderful. I'm recommending her to all my friends and family.

Wonderful experience, fabulous calligraphy!

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Maddy H

Rosann Konieczny did a fabulous job on our envelope calligraphy! She matched the font perfectly, the ink color is beautiful and all in all, it was better than I ever could have expected. We have had RAVE reviews from our guests about the calligraphy and will recommend her to all our friends. I could not be happier. Her calligraphy is fantastic!

amazing job!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Sarah H

Rosann did an amazing job on our wedding invitations envelopes. She did calligraphy for about 160 envelopes and they were beautiful. She was very responsive in her emails, flexible, took time to answer all my questions, and just did a great job. All our guests loved her work. She also wrote our names, matching the font we chose, for our wedding invitation, since the font we chose had a weird looking 'z' (my husband's last name ends with a 'z'). I would definitely work with her again!

My Invitations Were a Piece of Artwork!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Laura F

I have known Rosann for a long time and always knew she did calligraphy. However, I now know she is an artist! She gave my fiancé and I several different options of calligraphy styles to match our wedding and personalities. We were able to create beautiful invitations and I couldn't be happier. She also did place cards and various other pieces for the day of. I know our wedding would not be the same without the beautiful touches of Rosann's artwork. Her flexibility and knowledge of her field make her an invaluable asset when it comes to wedding stationery. I would recommend her services to anyone looking to add a little something special to their big day!

Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Audrey G

Great Job, Very professional and no problems

Beautiful Calligraphy!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Kathryn S

We chose Rosann Konieczny per a friend's recommendation, and I could not have been happier! The names and addresses on my invitations looked absolutely beautiful. I was sad to put the invitations in the mail as each envelope was a piece of art! Rosann learned a new font that reflected the font used on my invitation, and she was very generous with me when I kept emailing her with changes to people's names and addresses after I had already sent her the list. I could not recommend Rosann more highly - her work is beautiful, she is a pleasure to work with, and her prices are very reasonable.

Rosann was such a pleasure!

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Phillips Pilar M

Rosann not only does amazing work but she's incredibly accurate, honest and helpful. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was incredibly responsive and willing to help in any way. I sent her a copy (not even a real invitation just a photograph) of my wedding invitation and asked her if she could match the calligraphy and she did - spot on! Also, my sister got married about two years ago and had a nightmarish experience with her Calligrapher because there were so many mistakes, etc. So I was really worried, and I could not have had a more opposite experience of my sister's. Rosann did not make ONE mistake, and even caught a few of mine! No matter where I live in the future, I plan to use Rosann for all of my work going forward. Thank you Rosann!

PERFECT

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Katie I

Wow, I could not be more happy with Rosann's work. The invites look perfect and were done right on time. You will not regret your investment.

amanda allan-bride

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 amanda a

Rosann does OUTSTANDING work! Her calligraphy is absolute perfection! I stare at the work she did for me and can't believe someone can actually write like this! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

THE Best Calligrapher!

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Joanne P

We were recommended to Rosann over two years ago for our older daughter's wedding. My husband said then, that she was the best deal of our daughter's wedding. Couldn't believe she wrote out California over 150 times. There was no doubt in our mind that we would use Rosann again for our younger daughter's wedding. Our younger daughter wanted something unique, so she asked Rosann to write the names and addresses at an angle. Rosann agreed, and said she'd done that before. Once again, we were overwhelmingly astonished at the beauty of these envelopes as were our guests. I've referred Rosann to others and will continue to do so. Thank you Rosann!

So happy!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 KRISTIE N

First off, I have to say that I wish I had found Rosann when I first started planning my wedding. I had used a letterpress company for my invitations and menus, but needed a calligrapher for the place cards. And while I was very pleased with the letterpress, nothing can really beat the elegance of calligraphy. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Rosann. She answered all of my emails immediately, and in a professional & friendly manner. (Any of us planning a wedding knows that this is rare!). Even though my job was fairly small, Rosann was very gracious and accommodating. The place cards were absolutely lovely and exactly what I was looking for. That's saying a lot, being that I am one picky lady! I would definitely recommend Rosann to anyone and everyone-she is fabulous.

"You have to tell me the name of that font!"

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Andrea O

One of my guests seriously asked what font I used for my wedding invitations when they received theirs in the mail last week. Rosann gracefully and tirelessly worked with my vision and helped create text artwork my printer then vectorized. She also hand addressed all 180 envelopes in amazing scroll. I could not be happier with my choice to use Rosann - she is fun, energetic, a problem solver and SO TALENTED!!!!! I HIGHLY recommend using Rosann for your calligrapher. Love!

Perfection

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Cait J

Her work is outstanding. People were in awe of our invitations. Plus, no extra work for the bride! She's worth every penny!

LOVE!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Sarah W

I didn't really want calligraphy but my mother did and wow was I amazed!! Just gorgeous, absolutely amazing!! I want her write all over all of my things just because it looks so nice.

GREAT JOB!

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Alex P

She did a great job on the calligraphy, no mistakes and handled all my changes with ease. I got a lot of compliments on how nice the envelopes looked.

HIGHLY recommend Rosann Konieczny Calligrapher

Reviewed on 3/22/2013 Molly S

I can't say enough good things about Rosann. She is wonderful to work with, and the whole experience was positive. She is easy to communicate with, she is prompt, and she is incredibly talented. She has a number of different scripts of her own and is also open to creating new ones if a client has a specific style in mind. My invitations were sent a couple of weeks ago, and people continue to comment on how beautiful the calligraphy on the envelopes is!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 olivia p

I used Rosann to write out the addresses on my wedding invitations. Not only have I received numerous compliments on how amazing the penmanship was but she was awesome to work with. She was very accommodating and professional throughout the whole process and everything came out PERFECT. I even had her address an invitation to my fiance and I just because I wanted one as a keepsake! I definitely recommend using her, you would be disappointed!

Flawless and Stunning

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Michelle J

I absolutely cannot thank Rosann enough for the stunning envelopes and signage she did for our wedding! I am in awe of her beautiful and flawless work. The calligraphy is gorgeous and adds that special touch to the overall feel of our wedding. In addition, Rosann was incredibly easy to work with; she was very helpful and replied promptly to all correspondence. Receiving these was like receiving our first wedding gift. I honestly could not be more satisfied.

Beautiful work, lovely person

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Michelle G

It has absolutely been worth it to have hand-drawn calligraphy on my invitation envelopes! People have been so impressed! Most people don't have a chance to see their names in fancy script, and many have told me they're going to save the envelopes. Rosann is very friendly and professional, and helped me pick the right font and ink. She works fast, and the results were gorgeous. Highly, highly recommended!

The Best

Reviewed on 12/16/2011 Gail C

I love Rosann! She made my invitations so fantastic that I had numerous people comment on them and say that they would ususally throw away the envelope - but not this one! Rosann also did wonderful table number placards with an antique scroll design at the top and bottom. She matched all the colors and worked with some difficult papers. She was so easy to work with and has a wonderful talent!

Send Email