Designs to Last a Lifetime!

From consultation to delivery, owner Rose Braden lends her artistic perspective and creative energy to your one of a kind event. Designs that reflect your vision, and details that exceed all expectations, your guests will be left with lasting impressions of your most special day.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Vail and Mountain Region, CO (888) 408-8150

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Annie H

I really can't say enough about Rose. She was wonderful to work with and the arrangements, bouquets, etc that she created completely surpassed all of my expectations! I know my mom absolutely loved working with her too! A couple of highlights... - Bridal bouquet: I had two... Read More photos that were my inspiration. One was of the shape (a cascading bouquet) and the other was the color scheme I was looking for (whites, greens and a pop of blue.) Rose took those two and ran with it - what she created for me was so beautiful. It had a touch of ivy cascading which was similar to my mom's bridal bouquet which was very special to me. Someone asked if I was tossing the bouquet and I thought, are you crazy? NO way am I throwing that ;) - Table arrangements: We wanted high and low arrangements and nothing cookie cutter. Each table had a slightly different look but the whole tent looked completely cohesive - exactly what we wanted! A pet peeve of mine is when you can't see the other people at your table because the flowers are blocking you - I loved that Rose took that to heart with how she placed the flowers and the mix of containers/tall clear glass that she used. All of our guests could easily see each other (and the beautiful flowers!) - The head table had a suspended arrangement above it (globes with candles and mossy greens) that Rose came up with based on conversations we had. My mom and I put our full trust in Rose to come up with something creative and interesting, and she nailed it. I really loved the look and it made the head table feel very special. - She has a range: I was a guest at another wedding in the Vail Valley area and Rose was the florist for that wedding as well. The flowers at that wedding were very different than what I chose and they were unbelievable too. The colors she used for this summer wedding were much brighter than what I chose for my fall wedding - I loved both and the choices made perfect sense for each wedding. I know the bride was very happy! - House flowers: Rose also worked on a wreath for our front door, a dining table center piece and several arrangements for the living room. My mom loves flowers and it was so much fun to have such beautiful arrangements in the house throughout the weekend. I would definitely recommend working with Rose beyond the "day of"! She will make the whole weekend feel beautiful and where you are staying feel special. - Smaller arrangements: My husband and I asked Rose to do clusters of small votives for a small dinner we were hosting the week of. It was really fun for me to work directly with Rose on something, to be able to surprise my mom with something. She did a great job with our lower budget for the event. - Inventory: Rose has a lot in her inventory to work with. I had no idea this was even a thing before starting wedding planning, but it is so nice to work with someone that has the knowledge and items to work with. She knows exactly what will work and will steer you in the right direction. I suggested some small vases for our dinner that, from her experience, will not hold nearly as well as what she ended up sourcing for us. I like that she will take what you like and recommend the best version of that. I honestly wouldn't have changed a thing about our florals and would choose to work with Rose again a hundred times over. In fact, my mom has already asked her for some arrangements for the holidays! We had a wonderful experience and I would without a doubt recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Annie G

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Rose. At our initial meeting, she got to me on a personal level, listened thoughtfully, and developed a clear understanding of my overall aesthetic. We used lots of pictures to make sure we were on the same page, but what we wanted to... Read More create was original and so there was no exact picture. She was honest about what requests were reasonable/unreasonable and did not promise anything that she could not deliver, but she is an inspired artist and incredibly knowledgable and the final product was everything I could have hoped for and more. She worked with me on pricing to bring down the cost to meet my budget in a way that did not sacrifice my overall vision/style. She repurposed all the bouquets and pieces that were at the church to adorn the cocktail hour and reception. The amount of labor that her team put in was so admirable. She has so many vases/votives/etc in stock and I think the only thing I had to order extra was some pillar candles. She even provided the runner for the church. Every detail was so beautiful - the bouquets, boutonnieres, the arrangements on the pews in the church, the altar pieces, the garlands on the railings on the way into the church, the flowers on the cake, the tablescapes, etc! Each piece was unique but cohesive. I had lanterns on farm tables at the reception, and she designed the most beautiful pieces at the church as a sneak peek - the same lanterns overflowing with flowers. It was absolutely stunning. I have been to so many weddings where the flowers show up and the bride is bewildered because the colors are not at all what was discussed or there are other major errors or taste issues... This was certainly not the case with Rose. When the flowers showed up, it was everything I wanted and even more beautiful than I could have imagined. My bridesmaids were going crazy over their bouquets! Rose is incredibly talented. She is skilled and creative. She is professional yet personable. I would recommend her to anybody!

2017-08-28T20:23:32 Response from the vendor

Your kind words touch my heart...I'm so happy that you were pleased with everything. Thank you for inspiring me to take creative liberties to help make your vision as perfect as it could be. You were simply wonderful to work with from Day 1 and... Read Less Read More

Rose is outstanding!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Christine T

We could not have asked for a better florist than Rose! She took our initial ideas and really elevated them to the next level - the flowers on our big day were even more beautiful that we ever could have imagined! Rose really listened to what we wanted and went to great lengths... Read More to make everything (and more) possible for us. In particular, when we first started planning with Rose we knew that we wanted to get married under some sort of natural structure that captured the feel of Colorado but also had some elements of Indian culture (my husband is Indian), and Rose went to great lengths to come up with a concept that we loved! She then built the structure and ordered all of the materials that she needed to be able to make the structure, which included strings of Jasmine from India to hang from the top of it! Rose also helped us with a number of unique requests (we did a garland exchange)! The best part of working with Rose was that you can really tell that she loves what she does! She responded to all of my emails promptly, and each time that we had a question or request she helped to refine it into a great idea. Rose invited my mom and I went to see the barn space where she stores all of her vases (which is incredible), and afterwards created a proposal based on what we liked and what we discussed. Rose is really outstanding, and I recommend her to anyone seeking a florist! She will put her time and effort into making your event better than you could have imagined, and you will not be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jacquelyn A

I couldn't have been more pleased with Rose. Flowers were so important to me... i wanted romantic and classic all wrapped into one. I wanted in my bouquet peonies ( in August - crazy right) she found them!! Every arrangement was gorgeous - every detail i asked for was... Read More there. They were elegant and beautiful. I had never been to my reception or ceremony venues so having Rose's expertise and knowledge of what was needed was perfect. She advised perfectly what was needed and where. Rose and her tea were a perfect choice.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jenna M

I am from Breckenridge, CO and my husband and I had a wildflower themed wedding in Vail. Rose transformed the Vail Golf Course and Wedding Island into a magical location. We absolutely recommend working with Rose. Thank you so much for an unforgettable and magical wedding!!

2017-08-23T15:25:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day! You had a great vision and we loved creating your fun, colorful designs!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Karmen B

Fantastic!!! We were so lucky to have Rose. She is super easy to work with - I showed her pictures of what I had imagined for my winter mountain wedding, and she said "Yup! We can do that!" She made the most beautiful bouquet and flowers for my family members. Not only were the... Read More flowers amazing, the lighting, candles and lanterns she provided made for the most intimate, cozy, romantic atmosphere. Rose was extremely accessible by email and an overall amazing, fun, talented person to work with.

2017-02-02T19:42:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved putting together the designs for your special evening and can't wait to see the photos :)

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Virginia S

Rose and her team at Rose Petals were amazing for our wedding this September! I got in touch with Rose later on in the process and had stalled on figuring out flowers because I really couldn't figure out what I wanted...I gave Rose very little direction and also changed... Read More direction on her with about 4 days to go. The arrangements were absolutely BEAUTIFUL and above and beyond what I could have ever described. They even had columbines sprinkled throughout (the state flower of Colorado) and succulents. I highly, highly recommend working with Rose.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lee G

Rose was fantastic! I was in awe of how beautiful our bouquets were and the table arrangements were even better than I could have imagined. Rose was wonderful about hearing my ideas and making them come to life, while offering her design expertise. I would highly recommend Rose... Read More - huge talent at a reasonable price :)!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lauren W

Rose took my abstract and vague vision of what I wanted and made it the most beautiful floral arrangements you could imagine. Every detail truly magnificent.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nicole W

It is no coincidence that Rose is an exceptional artist who's medium is everything floral..... Rose Petals pounced at the opporotunity to incorporate unconventional elements into our florals and table-scapes at The Ritz where we recently wed. My bouquet was sumptuous. The... Read More vision I had was executed and expectations far exceeded. Rose's ability to research, respond and revisit our ideas to ensure our floral elements were impactful and reassuring and refreshing. Rose is genuinely gifted in her art: it was an honor to work with her for our wedding. She is also even sweeter than her name and perfectly professional. You simply CAN'T go wrong with Rose Petals!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lindsey R

Everything was absolutely perfect, and the floral arrangements were better than I could have ever imagined. I only briefly explained to Rose what I wanted and I never sent inspiration pictures, yet Rose was able to capture my vision perfectly. She's amazing.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016

Rose is simply amazing to work with. I kept changing my mind and she was so patient!! Rose delivered my daughter's vision to perfection. We were just a small wedding but she cared about taking us on as a client (many vendors have a minimum and she was willing to do our wedding... Read More even in the busy season). Besides having Rose do the flowers, she did the rest of the décor that included multiple candles for the dining table and throughout the venue. The guests could not stop commenting how beautiful and elegant everything was. She is a wonderful person and a talented artist and cares about her clients. Call Rose, you will not be disappointed!

2016-09-24T10:06:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! An cozy venue with your closest friends and family makes for a wonderful, intimate wedding celebration. You wanted a beautiful evening for your daughter and I'm so pleased we were able to make that happen for you! Thank you for allowing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Emily B

After meeting with Rose a year before my daughter's July 2, 2016 wedding, we cancelled our meetings with two other florists, and never looked back! Rose is clearly passionate about her work...artistic, responsive, and dependable, as well as personable and fun to work with.... Read More She perfectly created my daughter's vision for her flowers and decor. We could not have been more pleased, and give Rose our very highest recommendation!

2016-07-11T15:51:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your kind words. We were so excited to design the flowers for Emily's wedding! Your family was wonderful to work with and we're so happy you were pleased with everything! We can't wait to see the photos!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Natasha B

Rose is a wonderful, creative florist in the Vail valley. I loved working with her and my flowers arrangements for the wedding and my bouquet were so simple, exquisite and creative. The table arrangements for my reception were lovely and the main head table were beautiful. I had... Read More asked Rose to keep the table décor simple yet elegant. I could not have been more pleased. Most of all, my ceremony was on the the Overlook Lawn at the Lodge and Spa at the Corderilla. It had rained all day and I had selected a four poster metal (for lack of a better term) arbor. it was rather large so the wedding was suppose to take place at 4:30 pm. I went out to the venue at 3;30pm and it was still slightly rainy, I almost cried since my lovely vision of getting married in the mountains was crushed. At 4pm, it stopped rainy, I was walking down the aisle at 4:45 pm with my picturesque arbor and flowers. It was all due to Rose's determination, hard work, creativity and staff that made my wedding as beautiful as it was. She is a lovely person and so wonderful to toss around ideas with. I think she is the best in the Vail valley!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 TEghan T

Rose's beautiful designs helped make our wedding truly perfect. She captured my vision for an elegant yet natural mountain wedding perfectly and was patient and kind as we worked through the details and flower types. I am thrilled we went with her as her expertise helped make... Read More the event even more beautiful than I imagined. I received so many compliments on my bouquet I lost count. We'd hire her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015

Rose totally surpassed my already high expectations! The wedding arch with glass orbs was spectacular! And also solved the problem of sun in the bride's eyes by unexpectedly creating a bit of shade. Center pieces were fabulous, the bride's bouquet breathtaking - we loved her... Read More use of succulents! Unique, creative and a true professional! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Danielle L

Rose was absolutely incredible to work with for our wedding! My boquet was more gorgeous than I ever could have dreamed of. On top of the amazing work she did, she was wonderful to work with. Always contacting me back when I had a question, to a last minute change in the time to... Read More be delivered. I highly recommend Rose! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Suzy K

Fantastic florist!! I can't say enough positive things about the job Rose and her staff did for my daughter's May 30th wedding at the Westin in Beaver Creek. From our very first meeting, Rose was able to give us lots of creative suggestions to create the understated elegant... Read More look we were looking for. She went above and beyond with helping us find some smaller chandeliers for the ballroom. Rose was such a pleasure to work with and it is very evident that she loves what she does! My daughter loved her bridal bouquet and we were both extremely happy with how everything looked on her big day! It was more beautiful that we could have imagined! Thank you Rose!!

Stunning a Floral Design

Reviewed on 4/02/2015

Rose was amazing to work with! She took my vision and created something more magical than I could have imagined! The flowers were absolutely beautiful!! My bouquet was gorgeous and exactly what I was hoping for. I had so many guests comment on the flowers and table arrangements.... Read More The flowers on my cake were perfect as well! Rose's work is classy, elegant, and lovely in every way. She helped make my wedding dreamy!

Fabulous florist

Reviewed on 1/09/2015

Rose did an excellent job with the florals for our winter wedding. She helped us design and execute an outdoor alter arch; bridal and attendant bouquets; and indoor floral (for the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception tables and bar). Everything was gorgeous. She did a... Read More great job taking our vision (rustic, natural) and suggesting options for us to select. She was responsive to our comments and prompt in her communications with us. The final product was so gorgeous. The pieces were unique and memorable. I cannot recommend Rose and her expertise enough! We are so lucky that Rose helped us execute our vision for our special day. Her bubbling personality was also a plus!

Creative vision and stunning floral arrangements

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Esther S

Rose met with me several months prior to my Beaver Creek wedding during which time I shared my vision of the floral arrangements and ceremony structure. She values collaboration and input, her expertise was boundless, and she was soooo ways to work with. I have received so many... Read More compliments around the boutonnieres, bouquets, table arrangements, and most of all the wedding structure. She managed to combine hanging glass orbs with flowers inside, brightly colored ribbons (our colors were orange and hot pink), and a beautiful moss covered structure under which we were able to exchange vows. It was breathtaking with Grouse Mountain as our backdrop. It matched my vision to the "t" and I honestly couldn't have asked for anything more. She helped to make our day feel even more special!!

Vail florist - rose petals

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Cory B

Rose Petals did the flowers for my mid September wedding at the four seasons vail. The flowers were stunning and she was patient with my multiple changes. She even found peonies in September... Rose was easy to work with and was able to transform my multiple emails/thoughts... Read More into beautiful arrangements.

Rose-Petals Vail

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Mary Anne M

We were so amazed by Rose and her company - she met with us several times to plan the Day, worked with our 'wildflower' and Aspen theme - Aspen bark/log center pieces with wildflowers filled in throughout. Our flower girl had Aspen leaves as flower petals during the... Read More processional. Bouquet was a spectacular mix of colors that 'popped' in the photos. Men's boutonnieres were a mix of Edelweiss - perfect for a Vail wedding. Rose had so many little touches that made the outdoor ceremony and night reception beautiful - she constructed an Aspen chuppah with a floral display on the corners, unique centerpieces (every table was a bit different), up lighting for the pavilion, flowers for the cake... A great florist and a great friend. Thank you Rose!

Rehearsal dinner floral arrangements

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

We were absolutely taken in with the stunning floral arrangements on the tables at the rehearsal dinner Rose created. We selected her aspen bark natural center pieces. She fills each bark with fresh moss and flowers indigenous to the area. They were extremely gorgeous!! Then... Read More she added elegant votives around the natural arrangements...breath taking! She was delightful to work with and guided me through the entire process. I highly recommend her to friends and family.

Made the Day

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Katherine L

Rose's artistry made the day! I was all over the place with my colors and ideas when I met with Rose and she somehow transformed by hodge-podge of ideas into beautiful art! The bridal bouquet was stunning and the table arrangements transformed the space exactly as I had... Read More envisioned. Rose was worked within my budget and did more with it than I could have imagined. She is a lovely person in addition to being a real artist.