Rose Rosales - Makeup Artist

Serving Bay Area - San Francisco/Marin/Napa/Sonoma

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

San Francisco, CA Serving Bay Area - San Francisco/Marin/Napa/Sonoma (808) 368-8656

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Erinn C

Rose is AMAZING! I was referred to her by a mutual friend of ours. My husband and I had a wedding at San Francisco city hall on a Thursday, and I sort of forogetten about needing a makeup artist because the last person I contacted fell through and it fell off my to-do list. Due... Read More to the lack of time I had available, I wasn't able to do a trail makeup look before, but it was totally fine ! Rose pays close attention to detail, listens to what exactly you want. She does such amazing work. I seriously wish I could have her do my makeup for me everyday ! I would 100% see her again and refer her to a friend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rachel

Wish I could give more than 5 stars to the lovely Rose. I found her on Style Me Pretty & fell in love with her work. She made me and my bridal party feel our very best on my wedding day. My hair took longer than expected and I was a little behind on getting my makeup done. Even... Read More though I started to get a little stressed out with all the chaos, Rose was so patient with me and kept me relaxed in her chair. It was also really nice of her to accommodate my mother in law, who at the last min. changed her mind and wanted to get her eyes done. Without a doubt, I would hire Rose again for any future events!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rachel

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Hiba S

I met Rose over ten years ago at the MAC counter. She is extermly talented, professional, prompt and pays attention to detail. She did both my bridal shower and wedding makeup. I've never felt more beautiful thanks to her! She is a true artist. Rose is the best and one of a... Read More kind!! You'll be in the best hands with her!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

I had such a wonderful experience with Rose as my hair and makeup artist. On the day of my trial, I came in with a Pinterest board of ideas and she nailed the look I wanted. She listened to all my hair/makeup visions and executed them to my liking. Rose was pretty much on top... Read More of everything ( communication, timeliness, and above all - artistry) After meeting with her the first time, I knew I was in good hands on the day of my wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016

The first time I met Rose was when I used to frequent the MAC counter in Marin County, California. She would do my makeup for all my events. Fast forward to about 7 years & she was the lead makeup artist for my wedding. She truly is amazing at what she does & really makes her... Read More clients feel comfortable in her chair. If you're looking for the perfect makeup artist - look no further - Rose is your girl!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Rose is amazing! I met her when I was a bridesmaid in my cousins wedding. She made the entire bridal party look and feel camera ready for the big day. We all couldn't stop looking in the mirror (hehe) she did such an amazing job on all of us. I was so impressed by her work, I... Read More had to hire her for my wedding. I just did an engagement photo shoot for my save the dates & hired Rose as my makeup artist. Again, flawless work! So glad to have Rose as my MUA <3 -- She does not disappoint!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Ashley J

Finding a trustworthy makeup artist is pretty difficult these days. After my original makeup artist cancelled on me (due to a family emergency) a week before my wedding, I was completely lost for words and devastated. Rose was 'highly recommended' from a friend and I can't thank... Read More her enough for introducing me to this lovely blessing! Such a shame I didn't discover her earlier. After stressing out, Rose assured me that I was in good hands & that everything was going to be a-okay. I was so happy that she was available on my wedding day (on such short notice). She 100% saved my wedding day from being a total fail. Rose listens & pays attention to detail, prompt & very professional. Her artistry skills are immaculate. Rose is also really fun to be around, she kept the entire bridal party smiling and laughing throughout the getting ready process. I would like to give her 10 stars & recommend her for your special day. Thank you so much for saving my wedding day, Rose! You made me & my entire bridal party feel absolutely gorgeous. XX

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Teagan A

Rose was one of the best "vendors" that I chose! She was one of the most responsive (among quite a few who were not) via email which was very, very much appreciated. She sent follow up and reminder emails including total payment, day of schedule, changes to the look, was... Read More available for small questions, flexible, and had a questionnaire to fill out before the day. Her work is also amazing, all of my bridesmaids, and myself, felt comfortable and like ourselves (only an amplified version). She was the 2nd makeup artist that I did a trial with and I selected her for multiple reasons, her work, she showed me what was happening throughout the application process and asked if I wanted anything changed, her false lashes didn't lift AT ALL during the 8 hours I had them on, and they felt comfortable. She was prompt, responsive, kind and so easy to work with. I would recommend her time and time again. In a crazy industry I would say that she stands above the rest.

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Shira Z

Rose, was wonderful! I met with her twice before the wedding and really nailed down the look. On the big day she arrived early and was set up and ready to go as we all arrived. She was professional and had a great attitude. She fit right in with myself and all the bridesmaids as... Read More we laughed and giggled with excitement! After the ceremony she was available to touch my makeup before the grand entrance. My makeup stayed fresh and beautiful till the end of the night! Thank you for everything Rose! Xo

Rose is awesome!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

I met Rose at my wedding, she was the second makeup artist that mine had brought with her, that helped glam up half of my bridesmaids. They all looked gorgeous and had so much fun getting their makeup done with her. My husband and I recently did a photo session and I used... Read More Rose for my makeup this time. She was really flexible with timing, affordable and did a beautiful job. I had so much fun talking with her while she did my makeup and she was great to work with, making any adjustments I asked for, to make sure I was happy. I would definitely recommend Rose and can't wait to work with her again!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Rose was absolutely perfect! I honestly had no clue what I wanted for my wedding makeup. I told her to do what she thought was best, and wow, it could not have been better! She did a great job, I got so many compliments. She is quick, super sweet, and fun! Highly recommend her.... Read More She is quick to respond to emails and is on top of everything. I didn't have to worry about anything! :)

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Taylor M

Rose did my makeup for my wedding in Napa last month. She is a extremely talented artist, and was so patient and fun to work with throughout the entire process! I cannot recommend her enough! She also did my mom's makeup + my bridal party, and everyone looked and felt gorgeous.... Read More Rose is so great and I would hire her again for ANY occasion! She made me look & feel my best!

Bridal makeup

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Jo-Anne M

The morning of December 22, 2012 was beautiful. This particular Saturday was greeted with a warm winter morning with no sign of foul weather. This was the day I have been waiting for all my life. My husband, fiancé at the time, had proposed to me a little over 16 months earlier,... Read More but having the perfect wedding was always a dream of mine even as a child. Everything else was set, from the ceremony to the reception, and now on this morning I had only one last thing to do to get ready for my wedding. I had shared with Rose some looks that I had in mind for this day, and was excited to look perfect for this special day. It's not everyday that you marry the love of your life. She arrived early, carrying her array of tools, as she walked in to the door. With a warm greeting that could only be expressed as one shared between life-long friends, she got ready to get started. I sat down as she sprung into action. Her tools were like paint brushes and I was her canvas. Her masterful art could only be explained as someone who thoroughly knew her craft. You could feel her confidence and pride in her work as she put the finishing touches on my face. Rose had met my expectations and more. As I admired the masterpiece that Rose had just completed there was a knock on my hotel door. My fiancé had sent me a wedding gift. My nervous hands could not stop me from excitingly opening the gift. It was a beautiful diamond necklace. Attached was a letter from my fiancé. He had expressed how he had also longed for this day and could not wait to spend the rest of his life with me. I hugged Rose and could feel the genuine joy and excitement that she felt for me. Hiring Rose was the second best decision I made about my wedding, after saying yes to my husband of course. Sure, I could have hired someone else. The results may have been acceptable and my wedding would have been just fine. Who wants fine, though, when they can have perfect. Rose helped make my wedding perfect and made my dreams of a extravagant wedding come true. Rose is a true master at what she does and I am glad that she was able to be part of my perfect day. If I had 10 more opportunities to hire Rose again, I'd hire her 11 times.