Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

17 Eric Dr, Middletown, NY Block Island, RI and beyond (845) 342-4449

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Danielle C

Rose is amazing! I wanted a photographer who had a classic style so I could have photos that wouldn’t date. This is what attracted me to Rose’s photos. Rose is extremely talented and has a great eye. To be honest, I don’t like taking photos at all. My goal with a wedding... Read More photographer was to have good classic photos and not have to spend our whole night taking pictures. I wanted minimal formals. We had a 20 person wedding party so getting people organized is challenging. Rose was totally able to achieve this balance for me! My photos are STUNNING! I always hate pictures of myself and I literally can’t stop looking at our wedding photos because I love them so much! I can’t believe what she was able to do without us me feeling like we were in front of a camera all night. My husband and I did take a 10 minute detour after the ceremony to take some photos at Finn’s on Block Island. They have a wall of buoys down there that looks cool in photos. We went down there for 10 mins and Rose got the most fabulous shots. All of our family and friends are talking about those pictures! Who would have thought that a little dirty back alley with some buoys hanging on the wall could turn into a work of art! Rose has a wonderful eye! I can’t wait to see the rest of our album. It feels so wonderful to be so excited about our photos! Additionally, Rose is extremely professional and organized. She has been in the wedding business for a long time and definitely knows that she is doing. She also goes above and beyond. She came very prepared! A few of my girls had a headache and Rose came prepared with the Advil. Additionally, she came with a crochet hook to help button my dress. I would have never thought of that! She’s more than just a photographer. She will offer you a lot of support on your wedding day. I recommend Rose 100%!

Capture the memories for a life time...:)

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Celina M

Rose is more than words can say amazing.!!! We booked rose right away. She had captured our hearts the second we saw her work at our venue. We knew than she was the one for us. Once we booked her she was always available for me, from my silly questions to making sure I was... Read More prepared for engagements photo to the big day. Every time I talked or met with her she made my husband and I so comfortable. For the engagement photos she helped me on what to do to make the photos us. I was so relieved she was there at my disposal. We were so nervous but the second she got there it all went away. The pictures came out beyond beautiful. Than the big day came, well I wasn't fully when Rose arrived, and I wasn't even ready, but Rose went with it and did her thing, AND she came with her magical bag. That bag was full of everything! It saved the day!! I was so happy and thankful she was there. She had to deal with my unorganized bridal party but she handled it like a complete champ. She was rite there for every moment. I LOVE IT. When it came to the pictures she took pictures that we wanted and never got annoyed with us for driving her crazy. I could have never done it with out her, I mean what photographer would help you get out of you heavy big dress and than have safety pinned my second dress because it was to big, well ROSE did she was right there always ready to help me. I honestly couldn't have asked for any one else to capture my special day. I'm in complete love with the photos that I have seen. I will never forget her and thanks to her I will always remember my special day. For anyone that is thinking of booking her, don't be crazy and second guess it. She is worth every penny and more. You will not regret your decision. Because I know I don't!! I LOVE ROSE SCHALLER! And so will you!!!

Beautiful Photos; a true artist

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Emily L

Rose was responsible for both our wedding day photography, as well as engagement session. For each, Rose was able to get us a sneak peak within a few days, and posted pictures on her blog within the week. It got us very excited to see the final product, as well getting our... Read More guests talking about how beautiful the pictures were! Rose created such incredible memories for us, and captured really fun and artistic candids. There is a picture of everyone who was at our wedding, which was what we wanted! Rose came so prepared for the day of, with a gorgeous hanger and had everything we could possible need in her bag. She was like the Mary Poppins of photographers! If you want to look back on your wedding day and think, my friends and family have never looked more beautiful or happy, my husband looks the handsomest I have ever seen him, and I look timeless and exactly how I hoped I would look on my wedding day....then choose Rose!

She is great!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Kimberly O

Rose photographed our wedding. She was so great to work with and took truly amazing pictures. I would recommend her to anyone needing special pictures taken!

Rose was fantastic!

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Stacey R

I got married last September at Catlin Gardens and Rose was my photographer. I live in the NYC and Rose came in to take our engagement pictures at the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. They were fantastic! She has this amazing ability to capture the emotions and... Read More personalities of her subjects. She captured all of our special wedding moments in a journalistic style that highlighted the beauty of the day, just the way that we remembered it. She is very easy to work with and professional. My husband and I highly recommend Rose for any special occasion!