Making your Wedding Dreams a Reality!

30 years of experience in wedding design. Work with our designers to capture your one of a kind ideas. Providing top quality service designed to make your wedding dreams a reality. Just the right flowers for every moment of your wedding day. The Earth Laughs in Flowers - E.E. Cummings

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

101 W Second Ave, Escondido, CA (760) 743-2902

Rosemary Duff Florist was Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Katie P

Marrianne and her crew at Rosemary Duff are wonderful. They were very personable and excited about wedding floral. They helped make my floral dreams come true from each flower to each themed detail. My wedding was a mix of 1930s meets the Casablanca movie. Each detail was... Read More beautifully choreographed and looked amazing together on my special day. They went all out, were very easy to work with and did an amazing job. Roesmary Duff florist helped make my dream wedding a reality. They are amazing.

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Annah M

I got married last weekend and Maryanne was absolutely amazing! I could tell upon our first meeting that they were going to do an amazing job. I showed pictures of certain ideas of what I wanted and she took them and ran with it. I am not a huge flower person, I like to look at... Read More them and smell them but have no idea what they are called or what looks good with what. Needless to say I needed a florist that could guide me in the right direction of what I wanted but at the same time take liberties to get creative and that is exactly what I got. Maryanne was so kind and patient, she helped me with all the details of the look that I was going for and when I saw it on the day, I was blown away. Everything looked so beautiful and it was exactly what I wanted. These girls know what they are doing and I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Eden T

Our florist was awesome! I loved her no nonsense attitude. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted going in and she really helped me create a floral vision. On the day of the wedding I was shocked at how beautiful my arrangements were. I would highly recommend Rosemary Duff... Read More Florist!