Making your Wedding Dreams a Reality!

30 years of experience in wedding design. Work with our designers to capture your one of a kind ideas. Providing top quality service designed to make your wedding dreams a reality. Just the right flowers for every moment of your wedding day. The Earth Laughs in Flowers - E.E. Cummings

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

101 W Second Ave, Escondido, CA (760) 743-2902

Rosemary Duff Florist was Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Katie P

Marrianne and her crew at Rosemary Duff are wonderful. They were very personable and excited about wedding floral. They helped make my floral dreams come true from each flower to each themed detail. My wedding was a mix of 1930s meets the Casablanca movie. Each detail was... Read More beautifully choreographed and looked amazing together on my special day. They went all out, were very easy to work with and did an amazing job. Roesmary Duff florist helped make my dream wedding a reality. They are amazing.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Eden T

Our florist was awesome! I loved her no nonsense attitude. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted going in and she really helped me create a floral vision. On the day of the wedding I was shocked at how beautiful my arrangements were. I would highly recommend Rosemary Duff... Read More Florist!

Start a Conversation!