Rosen Centre

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Rosen Centre Hotel, located in Orlando, Florida, offers a luxurious and world-class wedding experience. The hotel offers numerous venues for you to choose from. The venue accommodates anything from a small wedding of 10 people up to groups of 4,000. The hotel is within minutes of many Orlando attractions, so you and your guests enjoy all the great things that Orlando offers leading up to and even after your wedding.

The Signature Meeting Rooms offer three different areas for you to chose from. Signature Room 1, Signature Room 2 and the Pool Deck. Room 1 and 2 both hold 300 people each, while the pool deck holds up to 1800 people. The pool deck is a great option for an outdoor wedding.

The Grand Ballroom has the ability to be broken down into five areas. With all areas combined, the ballroom accommodates 3,500 guests. The room is also configurable into five individual areas or a combination. Each area and combination holds a different amount of guests, making it very easy to customize based on your needs. Areas A, B, D and E hold 580 guests each on their own, while C holds 1,170 guests.

The Executive Ballroom offers two different options for you to choose from. The main ballroom is divisible into two sections, called I and H. Section I and H hold 900 people individually. If you choose to put both portions together, then you may host up to 1,800 guests.

The Junior Ballroom may also be divided or kept whole. The room hosts 1,445 guests, while the individual sections hold 775 guests each.

The Hospitality Suites are great for small wedding parties. Both rooms hold 50 to 70 guests each.

The Breakout Meeting Rooms are geared more for meetings as the name implies, but are usable for receptions as well. There are 24 of these rooms and they hold between 55 and 300 people, depending on which room or combination of rooms you choose.

The wedding package at the Rosen Centre Hotel is based on a minimum of 50 guests. The package comes with numerous features including:

• Professional planning services
  • Elegant hors d’oeuvres displayed buffet style
  • Private bridal party room complete with appetizers and beverages
  • Menu packages with plated or buffet options
  • International cuisines are available
  • Children's meals at reduced prices
  • Custom wedding cake or a personalized dessert if you prefer
  • Floor-length white linens
  • Spandex chair covers
  • Choice of bows for the chairs
  • Dance floor
  • DJ table
  • Cake table
  • Mirrors and votive candles to accentuate your centerpieces
  • Sweetheart table or bridal party head table with backdrop and lighting
  • Complimentary wedding suite comes with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries
  • Bride and groom get VIP upgrades during their stay
  • Reduced rooms for out-of-town guests
  • Menu tasting with signed contract

Add various options to your package, including a bridal suite to prepare for your wedding day and beverage service packages. The venue also offers budget packages for those who need to keep a careful eye on what they spend. The venue also offers additional decor options, including LED up lighting, custom GOBO lighting on the dance floor and chiffon ceiling decor.

Extra perks of choosing the Rosen Centre Hotel include:

• Hotel is located only 15 minutes away from the airport, convenient for travel
  • The venue also offers Indian weddings
  • Hotel offers assistance for finding vendors, such as officiants, coordinators, DJs, photography and florists

We vow to give you your dream wedding.

With unique indoor and outdoor event spaces customized to your exact vision, Rosen Centre Hotel is the perfect Orlando wedding venue. From personalized menus and a newly renovated luxurious salon and spa to award-winning service, your wedding day will be truly unforgettable. We specialize in Indian Weddings as well as other beautiful wedding ceremonies and receptions.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

9840 International Dr, Orlando, FL (407) 996-9840

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 Calise C

Michelle and the Rosen Centre team were great to work with! Michelle was very prompt to answer any questions I had and the weekend of she was there making sure everything went as planned! We loved the Rosen Centre and location. It was perfect for our destination wedding.... Read More Thank you so much!! - Calise and Adam

Great Hotel Block Find

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Jeremy M

I chose the Rosen Centre Hotel after contacting Rosen about hosting a hotel block. They suggested the hotel since the original hotel I wanted in their chain was unavailable. It was a great value, and my guests were overwhelmed by the amenities provided to them. It was a very... Read More last minute decision to open up a hotel block because my venue was a resort. But I felt I should offer my guests an option within the Orlando attractions area. This hotel was a great fit, sitting on International Drive with trolley access. It was also within walking distance to restaurants and other activities. The other benefit was that my bridesmaids had a central location to stay. So they were able to have their makeup done in the same location. This ended up working perfectly and I'm glad I chose to utilize the Rosen Centre.

bridal shows

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 KASANDRA

I learned a great deal at the bridal show they had earlier this year.. helped me in my planning of my august wedding

Simply The Best

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Philander L

Michelle, and The Rosen will go above and beyond in order to meet all of your needs. There was not one request that was denied. Thanks for making our day extra special at your beautiful venue.

Royal Affair

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 KayAnn J

I had my wedding at the Rosen Centre on 08/25/2013 and it was absolutely amazing. The staff were great especially Mitchelle Williams, the wedding and catering manager. She made sure that I had everything I wanted. She worked with all my vendors for the set up and delivery of... Read More everything and made sure no one contacted me the day of the wedding. The Rosen gave us a suite the night before and the night of my wedding. All the bridesmaid were able to get dress in the same location. It was a joy working with the Rosen Centre and their staff for my wedding.

Awesome Venue

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Cassie F

Rosen Centre is a very beautiful setting for anyone to get married in. Michelle the catering manager was awesome to work with. I would get married there again. I love all my photos from around the property.

Best Day of my Life!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 tiffany f

I had my Oct. 2011 wedding at the Rosen Centre and it was better than I imagined! Everything was beautiful and tasted great! Staff was very sweet and accomodating to all of our needs.

Rosen Centre

Reviewed on 5/26/2011 Megha P

Michelle Williams at Rosen Centre is brilliant to work with. She has been working in the field for many years and is filled with knowledge which she gadly shares with you. She helped get us into contact with potential vendors from everything from catering to photographers to... Read More horse & carriage. She answered email after email from my fiancee and myself. Great location for Indian weddings, the hotel staff caters to our needs. The hotel is absolutely gorgeous, loads of places for wedding shots. The bridal suite was amazing. Everything about the location was perfect, I do not have one complaint. Everything ran smoothly from banquets to AV dept each hotel staff member was helpful and gracious. So, happy to have chosen the Rosen Centre as my wedding and reception venue.

Review for Rosen Centre

Reviewed on 9/06/2008 Lisa W

The staff were excellent. Every detail was taken care of in an extremely professional way. They included a lot of extras with the price including a cocktail hour seperate cocktail room for the bridal party decorations for the foyer and the wedding cake. A wedding planner was... Read More also included and made the process flow seamlessly.;The best room 'the signature ballroom' only holds 115 guests so if you want to have the private ballroom you're limited on the head count. They also have big ballrooms that can hold thousands but it doesn't have the same atmosphere and intimacy.