A fun, personal, and beautiful flower experience!

We are obsessed with helping you tell your love story with flowers. Learn more about Roses & Mint at our website: www.rosesandmint.com. Can't wait to meet you!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Based in St. Charles, MO and serving the entire STL area! (314) 502-9950

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Chloe S

Five stars could never be enough for Kira. Five MILLION stars would be a more accurate representation of what her customer service and talent provided throughout the entire planning process. As a bride, flowers was one of my biggest priorities and one of the first vendors we... Read More booked. From concept to creation, Roses & Mint was flexible, caring, reliable, real, available, and incredibly incredibly wonderful to work with. I recommend booking with her even if you are unsure of your vision, as mine changed drastically over a year's time. Kira works with any budget and treats her customers like individual people -- which any bride knows can be a challenge amongst busy vendors. She can make any style of flowers come to life and is not stuck in any one genre as some vendors seem to be. Booking with Roses & Mint was without a doubt the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. We met twice before my wedding, and communicated via email, phone, and pinterest board otherwise. In our final meeting, Kira had studied (I'm not kidding) what I was pinning and knew almost exactly what I was going to say about a particular arrangement before the words even left my mouth. Both of my mothers were highly impressed after this meeting and were able to give their input as well in a very calm setting. I always looked FORWARD to speaking with Kira because she made this part of the planning process fun, exciting, and beyond stress-free. We threw in a number of arrangements for our rehearsal dinner last minute and Kira was able to accommodate for this even on her tight schedule. Then, as if it had been planned for an entire year, she blew us out of the water after seeing TWO pinterest photos. The Roses & Mint team absolutely rocked a number of brightly colored arrangements in complete contrast with our classic wedding florals. Now... the wedding... Kira & her team were on time, amazing with communication, and accommodating to our schedule. As a bride, I did not have a single doubt in my mind that they would be at every single location, with the correct arrangements in order to keep our schedule rolling on time. After simply seeing the bouquets, my heart was fluttering with excitement and admiration. They were UNBELIEVABLE! From the reception, to the church, and wedding party florals -- the Roses & Mint team absolutely brought our dream to life and tears to our eyes (not an exaggeration in the slightest). I had never imagined something so beautiful was even possible within our budget and they made it happen without batting an eye. We are still receiving compliments and questions regarding what flowers were used and the vendor responsible. Not to mention, the flowers lived SO long past the wedding due to the way she handles and hydrates them prior to the event. We gifted them, kept some, and dried my bouquet for keeping. If you cannot tell already, I am IN LOVEEEE with Roses & Mint! I will refer every person, sister, coworker, and friend I know because I trust Kira and her team to make their floral dreams come true as well. To the beautiful brides and parents combing through these reviews as we did looking for the perfect vendor, look no further. THIS is your girl! Did I mention she has a smile on her face 24-7? A simple 'thank you' to Kira and her team would absolutely never be enough.

2017-03-02T14:25:17 Response from the vendor

It was a dream come true designing for you and your family! I can't thank YOU enough for inviting me to be part of this sacred day. Sending you all my love!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lauren C

Hands down BEST vendor I had during my wedding experience. I don't even know where to start with Kira and her team at Roses & Mint. I was an out of state bride and Kira did a fantastic job of keeping in communication with me in regard to my ideas/inspirations of everything... Read More floral. I love that she has the ability to share Pinterest boards and ideas. I even had a last minute request the night before my wedding and she responded in little time and made it all happen. The flowers turned out beautiful and I couldn't have been happier. Kira, you and your team ROCK!

2017-10-18T18:51:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much! I miss working with you!! My team and I just loved every moment of bringing your flower dreams to life. Can't wait to see and share more pictures! xo

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Amanda A

Kira is the type of vendor who comes into your life to make your wedding dreams come true, and becomes a friend along the way. She is truly the best vendor you could work with for your special day. She has such a passion for what she does, that is infectious. She is fantastic... Read More with her communication and she has such a willingness to help your vision come to life within your budget. She is flexible and patient as you change your mind and figure out your vision for your special day. I was so excited to get married and then see my floral/decor vision come to life but I was truly sad to not be working with Kira on a weekly basis after getting married. She is amazing and her work is amazing. You'll love having her on your dream team of vendors. You simply can not pick a better person to help you on your special day!

2017-04-27T21:50:18 Response from the vendor

Meeting you and designing for you two was a dream. come. true! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other couples on The Knot. You guys are the best!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Ellen W

I don't even know where to begin, and I know this review won't even do it justice. Kira is not only an amazing artist but a simply amazing person. She was extremely easy to work with and completely saw the vision we wanted for our day. She was so fun to meet and hang out... Read More with, one of those vendors you wish you could keep seeing after the wedding! Her flowers and design were absolutely amazing and perfectly worked with our wedding day. She delivered all the flowers and even had to wait to come back to help decorate the reception and had no problems doing that for us. I wish I could have seen her to thank her again in person, as I was not even dressed yet when she dropped off the bouquets. Kira is amazing and so is her team! Everything was perfect, I cannot say enough great thing about her and her talent!

2017-12-30T18:09:18 Response from the vendor

We need another coffee date!! : ) And this time, I'll bring all my copper sequin. ; ) You were such a joy to work with, and I'm so glad the flowers added just the right touch to your amazing day!! Thank you so much!!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Holly M

Kira and her team are the most passionate, loving people you could ever hope to meet! They seriously went above and beyond. My heart dropped the first time I saw my flowers and everyone I see a photo I still have butterflies. They treat their clients like family and truly want... Read More nothing more than to help make your say perfect. I would use them a thousand times over. Thank you! 😊

2017-12-06T18:45:44 Response from the vendor

Family - YES! We are so grateful that you felt how deeply we care about our couples. You were a gift to Roses & Mint, and hope we get to work together in some way in the future. You must stay in touch!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Jennifer R

Hiring Roses & Mint was one of the best decisions we made for our big day! We received so many compliments on bouquets, centerpieces, and especially are trellis enveloped in beautiful flowers, we cannot thank them enough. Kira and I met and emailed back and forth only a handful... Read More of times, yet she was able to create EXACTLY what I was looking, even when I didn't know what I was looking for. Hire them, you will not regret it!!

2017-11-15T22:20:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!!! Working with you was an incredible experience. I'm so grateful our paths crossed. What a gift! So glad the flowers added just the right touch! xo

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Lauren B

I started searching for vendors with The Knot and Roses and Mint simply stood out to me at first with their pictures. They had great reviews and I wanted to use a small non-chain company. I then met Kira at a bridal show and ran to her like a fan girl and was so excited to meet... Read More her with my best friend and mom. I was pleased to then find out she was one of the kindest people ever. It was great working with Kira during the planning process. She is not only very knowledgeable and talented but also very enthusiastic about what she does. Flowers were one of the most important details to me and I completely loved her style. I love the way everything turned out. My bouquet was stunning, my flower crown made me feel beautiful and the ceremony and reception flowers were too die for. I'll admit, I spent a lot of my wedding night just staring at my flowers and smelling them. Every time I walked by a table I said "LOOK AT THAT ROSE"..."LOOK AT THESE HYDRANGEAS"!!

2017-11-12T20:28:50 Response from the vendor

This made my heart so happy! What an honor it was to design for YOU! I love that you love flowers and enjoyed talking about the different varieties. It was so much fun collaborating with you on your gorgeous day! Thank you SO much!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Becki H

After struggling to find a florist I loved, I stumbled across Roses and Mint. From the very first email with Kira, I knew she was who I wanted as our florist. As an out of state bride, I had some troubles coordinating with vendors, but Kira worked with our crazy schedules... Read More without even batting an eye. She was ALWAYS available to discuss any ideas or thoughts I had and responded back to my emails and texts in a flash! She was open to any thing we wanted to do and provided fantastic insight and pointers when we weren't sure about something. She really has all the information - flower related or not - and is a great resource for all things wedding! Not only does she do her job well, but she is warm and friendly, and she truly takes the time to get to know you! I HIGHLY recommend Roses and Mint to all couples. Everything about Kira and her team is perfect!

2017-10-30T21:59:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you SOOO much!! This totally made my day. I loved every moment of working with you, and so glad the flowers added just the right touch. You were incredible to design for - thank you for trusting me!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Mallory (

Kira was one of our favorite vendors. I met with a few florists and had a particular aesthetic I was going for. I was looking for an artist, not the same old thing. And I didn't care what types of flowers as long as the look and feel was within what I was going for. This was... Read More really difficult for other vendors to understand, the others wanted me to pinpoint the exact flowers, a specific color palette or to see images they could exactly represent( and I don't know diddly about flower types nor did I want to replicate something that had already been done a million times on Pinterest). I sat down with Kira and she immediately got it, and provided a lot of ideas that built on what I was thinking. She was super laid-back with a bubbly personality that made me very excited to work with her. I immediately trusted her to kill it, and that she did! She showed up on-site the day of with a full team of people to help setup, and everything looked better than I had imagined. She also threw in a few extras (like a bundle of sage and herbs for our fireplace, she decorated our welcome sign, etc.). Her flowers were in-season and fresh, too!

2017-10-25T21:42:28 Response from the vendor

I still don't know how I was lucky enough to be on your team, but I'm so grateful I was. Our entire team delighted in designing every detail for you. It was a dream come true. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Annie H

Simply such a joy to work with Kira. Kira was recommended via our wedding planner and we never looked back after meeting her. She listened to all of my ideas/ dreams about our special day and showed us clear examples of what she would be creating. Her positive attitude and... Read More spirit are contagious and it is a pleasure to work with people who make you happy! Needless to say her work is gorgeous, there wasn't a thing I would have changed. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted and every other floral/ design element was executed perfectly. When my initial dream of getting married outside wasn't possible, Kira made the inside feel like outside with multiple elements of floral and greenery- truly stunning. Roses & Mint are artists and I couldn't recommend them any more. So much love for Kira and her team, and cannot express my thanks enough for making my day a dream come true!

2017-10-25T21:38:12 Response from the vendor

I miss you already! To be trusted with your vision and have the opportunity to design for you was the greatest gift. Thank you so much! I hope there is some way we can work together again! : )

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Tori M

Kira and her team were simply amazing! From the first meeting to the Wedding day Kira was very attentive to me. We talked about my vision at our first meeting and everything turned out exactly how I planned on our day. Kira is also very passionate and truly excited about what... Read More she does which made everything so much more fun! I would highly recommend Roses & Mint to anyone!

2017-10-15T22:11:10 Response from the vendor

It was so much fun working with you and bringing your ideas to life! The two of you are so cute and such a joy to work with!! I can't wait to see the pictures and celebrate all over again!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jessica B

Kira not only did an AMAZING job, but she was also so incredibly easy to work with, transparent and reasonably priced. I had a vision of a bouquet made of only greenery and herbs and several other florists I talked to did not really understand what I was going for, then I met... Read More Kira and I knew she was the perfect florist for me and my vision. As an out-of-town bride, I gave Kira a lot of freedom and the results exceeded anything I had in my mind. My bouquet was absolutely stunning, my groom's boutonniere was perfect and the wrist corsages she made for the MOB and MOG were unique and beautiful. I honestly cannot recommend Roses and Mint enough!

2017-09-30T22:13:22 Response from the vendor

I am SO glad our paths crossed. You were such a delight to design for, and I was in love with your vision from DAY 1!! I can't wait to relive the day through pictures and celebrate with you all over again. Thank you so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Whitney C

Five stars doesn't even begin to cover it. Kira and Team were an absolute dream to work with. Kira is so incredibly warm, creative and thoughtful. She took my vision and made it 100 times more beautiful than I could have imagined. She made my venue come to life and the entire... Read More day come together. She was readily available and flexible when I had to make last minute changes. I am dying to host another event just so I can work with her again and would recommend her to absolutely any bride.

2017-09-24T21:04:04 Response from the vendor

You have me in happy tears!! Dreaming and planning with you and your families over the past year+ culminated in such a magical start to your marriage on Friday! Thank you so much for the honor of being part of it!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Taryn R

One of the best things we did for our wedding was booking Roses & Mint as our florist. Kira is literally the sweetest woman EVER. She educated us so much on flowers and helped us pick out and design exactly what we wanted. I will never forget how I felt the morning of my... Read More wedding when Kira brought me my bouquet... it was stunning and I could hardly wait to see our reception flowers that night. I wish we could get married all over just so we could work with Roses & Mint again!

2017-09-24T18:06:08 Response from the vendor

Oh this just made my day! I am so grateful that we met. Working with you two was so much fun, and I'm so glad the flowers added just the right touch. I miss you guys already and hope we get to see each other... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Bennet A

Kira did all of the flowers for our June wedding, and throughout the whole process, she was AMAZING to work with! She is super easy going and professional- and SO excited and passionate about what she does. Kira lives and breathes flowers so she's super knowledgable, has some... Read More very modern creative ideas, and is super accommodating to any changes or questions you have. Our flowers were beautiful and she really listened and got our style so everything was perfect. I recommend her to anyone- she's basically fantastic in every way :)

2017-09-03T17:54:26 Response from the vendor

Working with you and your family was so, so special. It was a treat getting to design for your beautiful day. I've loved reliving the day through pictures and can't wait to see more!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Cailee F

There are no words to describe Kira and Roses and Mint. She was a dream AND made my floral dreams in to reality.

2017-08-01T10:08:39 Response from the vendor

I miss you guys already! I loved working you, and being part of your day was a dream. come. true. I can't wait to see pictures and relive the day all over again!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Briana L

Kira is the sweetest human being. She loves to get creative but also listens well and will create whatever masterpiece or simple piece you would like.

2017-07-25T22:22:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the honor of working with you! And thank you for these sweet words! I'm so grateful, and send you both so much love for a lifetime of joy!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Caitlyn E

Roses & Mint was a joy to work with in planning our wedding day florals. Kira and the staff at Roses & Mint made every last floral detail at our wedding a gorgeous affair! I cannot tell you the countless compliments we received on all our florals for the wedding, you guys rock!... Read More As an out-of-state bride planning a wedding in Missouri, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making the wedding planning process such a breeze!

2017-07-17T14:53:01 Response from the vendor

Working with you was so much fun, and I'm sad it's over! It truly was an honor to create pieces for your big day. Can't wait to relive the day through pictures! Thank you SO much for sharing your experience with other couples! XO

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Hilary P

My wedding isn't even until next June, but I am SO in love with Kira. On top of being amazingly affordable, she is so creative in her designs and is so enthusiastic about making sure you get what you want from your wedding flowers. You can tell that she truly cares for every... Read More couple she designs flowers for and I almost wish I could get married to my fiance twice just so we can work with her again. I can't recommend Roses & Mint enough and will absolutely be sending some of my friends who get engaged in the future her way. Love you, Kira! Thanks for being so amazing!

2017-07-03T15:20:16 Response from the vendor

This just made my day!!! Working with you guys has been a BLAST so far, and I simply cannot wait to create beautiful pieces for your big day! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other couples!XO

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Megan B

If you're looking for the perfect florist, look no further! Kira and her family are the sweetest, most down-to-earth people you could ever hope to work with. I met Kira at another wedding and was immediately drawn to her personality and floral design skills! We met soon after to... Read More discuss the upcoming wedding and what kind of role I wanted flowers to play. I don't know much about flowers but Kira invited me to floral row and showed me the different possibilities in person. It was mind blowing! :) The process was seamless and Kira is very mindful of your budget. As the wedding approached, we had to cut down on our budget and Kira made thoughtful suggestions about where we could save. The day of, she arrived on time and explained everything we could possibly need to know and went on her way. I entered our reception area and it was better than I could have ever imagined! We had to cut down on some of the greenery but Kira knew I loved it so brought some as a surprise to put on the head table. I know I'll never get married again but if I had to, Kira would be the first vendor I would book!

2017-06-22T17:39:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for sharing your experience with other couples. We LOVED working with you and hope we get to work together in some capacity. I can't wait to see the pictures and relive the day all over again. Sending you so much love... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jessi C

Hiring Kira (and her team!) was hands-down the easiest decision I made during the wedding planning process. She is the warmest, most genuine person you will meet. (Not to mention super talented!!) She has an impressive knowledge of flowers and was able to help me create a... Read More perfect bouquet. Her team was also amazing, and just as friendly as she is. I cannot recommend Roses & Mint highly enough.

2017-06-22T09:58:10 Response from the vendor

It's couples like you that make this the best job ever. You both were truly a gift to work with, and I'm so glad the flowers added just the right touch to your day. Sending you lots of love for a lifetime of joy!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Taylor S

If I could give Kira 1,000 gold stars and a puppy I would do it. She was easily my favorite person I worked with throughout my entire wedding planning process. She was so professional, flexible, caring, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. She is such a sweet and bubbly person... Read More you could not be in a bad mood around if you tried! Not to mention my bridal bouquet was freaking stunning. Magazine cover worthy! She had me use Pinterest so that I could put together a flower and design inspiration board, which was incredibly helpful to me because I'm terrible at describing flowers and color palettes. As an unorganized bride it was such a great way to stay connected about my vision for my flowers without having to do a lot of back and forth emailing. I booked with Roses + Mint about a year out from my wedding, so naturally I changed my mind a few times about what I wanted, even pretty close to the wedding. She was 100% on board, excited and ready to go with every change! She even did all of my non-floral center pieces and a lot of the decor for our reception which I was not expecting. At such a great value. I loved that she meets with her brides at the local flower market because it really helped to see everything in person and put an image to a name. And it was so fun to see how her vision came together! Through her suggestions along with the flowers I had pinned we found the perfect flowers and accents, many that I never would have thought to select on my own. Her willingness to help in ANY way and her genuine passion for her work was beyond my expectations! You cannot ask for a more talented and valuable florist than Kira and her team. My sisters met her and were obsessed with not only her but their bouquets and all of the decor she provided. I will be recommending Roses + Mint to everyone I know that is getting married. I LOVE HER!

2017-06-06T22:09:04 Response from the vendor

This made my day/week/month!! (And I'm all for a puppy lol!) YOU guys were truly a gift to work with, and I hope I get to see you again soon!! Sending you all my love for a happily ever after!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Ashley S

Roses and Mint did an amazing job for our wedding. Kira was so much fun to work with, and was open to offering suggestions as well as listening to my requests. She was able to make our wedding even more beautiful than we imagined. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter person with... Read More more talent to work with, everything was perfect!

2017-05-18T20:08:57 Response from the vendor

It was such a joy designing for you!! Thank YOU so much for that honor! Cheers to a lifetime of love!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Bonnie K

If your looking for a wedding florist look no further! Kira is absolutely amazing. Not only does she have beautiful knowledge of flowers, but she is so personable and bubbly which is wonderful for a bride to work with. She was reliable on delivering and flexible with... Read More adding/changing orders even the week of the wedding. I was absolutely obsessed with our flowers and received multiple compliments. Kira genuinely cares for her clients and goes above and beyond.

2017-05-08T18:15:53 Response from the vendor

Than you so much for these beautiful words! I LOVED working with you and I am so glad the flowers and your overall flower experience added just the right touch to your big day. Can't wait to see pictures!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Grace M

We loved working with Kira, she made sure our wedding day was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better florist!

2017-02-15T19:44:17 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU so much for having me be part of your day. We loved working with you! Can't wait to see pictures!

Kira Rose Mulvany

Welcome to Roses & Mint! My team and I can’t wait to learn more about you and your big day. Here’s a little bit about me: My obsession with flowers started young (my maiden name is Rose, so it came naturally). I love every part of being a wedding florist. Connecting couples with beautiful flowers and a fun flower experience is the best. job. ever. My hubby and I live in St. Charles, MO and love spending time with our big family, one crazy husky, and one even crazier black cat. Head over to our website to learn more, and to tell us about your big day! { www.rosesandmint.com }