A fun, personal, and beautiful flower experience!

We are obsessed with helping you tell your love story with flowers. Learn more about Roses & Mint at our website: www.rosesandmint.com. Can't wait to meet you!

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Based in St. Charles, MO and serving the entire STL area! (314) 502-9950

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Chloe S

Five stars could never be enough for Kira. Five MILLION stars would be a more accurate representation of what her customer service and talent provided throughout the entire planning process. As a bride, flowers was one of my biggest priorities and one of the first vendors we... Read More booked. From concept to creation, Roses & Mint was flexible, caring, reliable, real, available, and incredibly incredibly wonderful to work with. I recommend booking with her even if you are unsure of your vision, as mine changed drastically over a year's time. Kira works with any budget and treats her customers like individual people -- which any bride knows can be a challenge amongst busy vendors. She can make any style of flowers come to life and is not stuck in any one genre as some vendors seem to be. Booking with Roses & Mint was without a doubt the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. We met twice before my wedding, and communicated via email, phone, and pinterest board otherwise. In our final meeting, Kira had studied (I'm not kidding) what I was pinning and knew almost exactly what I was going to say about a particular arrangement before the words even left my mouth. Both of my mothers were highly impressed after this meeting and were able to give their input as well in a very calm setting. I always looked FORWARD to speaking with Kira because she made this part of the planning process fun, exciting, and beyond stress-free. We threw in a number of arrangements for our rehearsal dinner last minute and Kira was able to accommodate for this even on her tight schedule. Then, as if it had been planned for an entire year, she blew us out of the water after seeing TWO pinterest photos. The Roses & Mint team absolutely rocked a number of brightly colored arrangements in complete contrast with our classic wedding florals. Now... the wedding... Kira & her team were on time, amazing with communication, and accommodating to our schedule. As a bride, I did not have a single doubt in my mind that they would be at every single location, with the correct arrangements in order to keep our schedule rolling on time. After simply seeing the bouquets, my heart was fluttering with excitement and admiration. They were UNBELIEVABLE! From the reception, to the church, and wedding party florals -- the Roses & Mint team absolutely brought our dream to life and tears to our eyes (not an exaggeration in the slightest). I had never imagined something so beautiful was even possible within our budget and they made it happen without batting an eye. We are still receiving compliments and questions regarding what flowers were used and the vendor responsible. Not to mention, the flowers lived SO long past the wedding due to the way she handles and hydrates them prior to the event. We gifted them, kept some, and dried my bouquet for keeping. If you cannot tell already, I am IN LOVEEEE with Roses & Mint! I will refer every person, sister, coworker, and friend I know because I trust Kira and her team to make their floral dreams come true as well. To the beautiful brides and parents combing through these reviews as we did looking for the perfect vendor, look no further. THIS is your girl! Did I mention she has a smile on her face 24-7? A simple 'thank you' to Kira and her team would absolutely never be enough.

2017-03-02T14:25:17 Response from the vendor

It was a dream come true designing for you and your family! I can't thank YOU enough for inviting me to be part of this sacred day. Sending you all my love!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Amanda A

Kira is the type of vendor who comes into your life to make your wedding dreams come true, and becomes a friend along the way. She is truly the best vendor you could work with for your special day. She has such a passion for what she does, that is infectious. She is fantastic... Read More with her communication and she has such a willingness to help your vision come to life within your budget. She is flexible and patient as you change your mind and figure out your vision for your special day. I was so excited to get married and then see my floral/decor vision come to life but I was truly sad to not be working with Kira on a weekly basis after getting married. She is amazing and her work is amazing. You'll love having her on your dream team of vendors. You simply can not pick a better person to help you on your special day!

2017-04-27T21:50:18 Response from the vendor

Meeting you and designing for you two was a dream. come. true! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other couples on The Knot. You guys are the best!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Alyssa R

Kira is a lifesaver. I was late to the game in choosing a florist and it all happened for a reason. She is hands down, one of the kindest, most genuine souls I have ever met. From our first meeting I knew she was going to be the best thing that ever happened to our wedding. She... Read More got my "vision" right away and improved on in ten-fold. She is so organized, fast and thorough that we truly felt we got, not just a florist, but a wedding planner in Kira too. From setting up at the reception to sending a crew to the church for set up/take down and reset up at the reception.. I just can't thank her enough. She collaborated with me via my Pinterest board but her work was way prettier than I could have ever imagined. I cried the moment she personally delivered my bouquet and the girls bouquets because it was that moment it all came together. She truly brought a calming presence to the whole process and the day of the wedding as well. Having someone as passionate about what she does and the art she creates is everyone's dream and Kira is exactly that. I would recommend Kira again and again to anyone.

2016-10-20T13:22:18 Response from the vendor

Words can't express how grateful I am that our paths crossed. Bringing your vision to life was a dream come true! So glad we could be part of your happily ever after!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Briana L

Kira is the sweetest human being. She loves to get creative but also listens well and will create whatever masterpiece or simple piece you would like.

2017-07-25T22:22:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the honor of working with you! And thank you for these sweet words! I'm so grateful, and send you both so much love for a lifetime of joy!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Caitlyn E

Roses & Mint was a joy to work with in planning our wedding day florals. Kira and the staff at Roses & Mint made every last floral detail at our wedding a gorgeous affair! I cannot tell you the countless compliments we received on all our florals for the wedding, you guys rock!... Read More As an out-of-state bride planning a wedding in Missouri, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making the wedding planning process such a breeze!

2017-07-17T14:53:01 Response from the vendor

Working with you was so much fun, and I'm sad it's over! It truly was an honor to create pieces for your big day. Can't wait to relive the day through pictures! Thank you SO much for sharing your experience with other couples! XO

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Hilary P

My wedding isn't even until next June, but I am SO in love with Kira. On top of being amazingly affordable, she is so creative in her designs and is so enthusiastic about making sure you get what you want from your wedding flowers. You can tell that she truly cares for every... Read More couple she designs flowers for and I almost wish I could get married to my fiance twice just so we can work with her again. I can't recommend Roses & Mint enough and will absolutely be sending some of my friends who get engaged in the future her way. Love you, Kira! Thanks for being so amazing!

2017-07-03T15:20:16 Response from the vendor

This just made my day!!! Working with you guys has been a BLAST so far, and I simply cannot wait to create beautiful pieces for your big day! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other couples!XO

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Megan B

If you're looking for the perfect florist, look no further! Kira and her family are the sweetest, most down-to-earth people you could ever hope to work with. I met Kira at another wedding and was immediately drawn to her personality and floral design skills! We met soon after to... Read More discuss the upcoming wedding and what kind of role I wanted flowers to play. I don't know much about flowers but Kira invited me to floral row and showed me the different possibilities in person. It was mind blowing! :) The process was seamless and Kira is very mindful of your budget. As the wedding approached, we had to cut down on our budget and Kira made thoughtful suggestions about where we could save. The day of, she arrived on time and explained everything we could possibly need to know and went on her way. I entered our reception area and it was better than I could have ever imagined! We had to cut down on some of the greenery but Kira knew I loved it so brought some as a surprise to put on the head table. I know I'll never get married again but if I had to, Kira would be the first vendor I would book!

2017-06-22T17:39:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for sharing your experience with other couples. We LOVED working with you and hope we get to work together in some capacity. I can't wait to see the pictures and relive the day all over again. Sending you so much love... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jessi C

Hiring Kira (and her team!) was hands-down the easiest decision I made during the wedding planning process. She is the warmest, most genuine person you will meet. (Not to mention super talented!!) She has an impressive knowledge of flowers and was able to help me create a... Read More perfect bouquet. Her team was also amazing, and just as friendly as she is. I cannot recommend Roses & Mint highly enough.

2017-06-22T09:58:10 Response from the vendor

It's couples like you that make this the best job ever. You both were truly a gift to work with, and I'm so glad the flowers added just the right touch to your day. Sending you lots of love for a lifetime of joy!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Taylor S

If I could give Kira 1,000 gold stars and a puppy I would do it. She was easily my favorite person I worked with throughout my entire wedding planning process. She was so professional, flexible, caring, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. She is such a sweet and bubbly person... Read More you could not be in a bad mood around if you tried! Not to mention my bridal bouquet was freaking stunning. Magazine cover worthy! She had me use Pinterest so that I could put together a flower and design inspiration board, which was incredibly helpful to me because I'm terrible at describing flowers and color palettes. As an unorganized bride it was such a great way to stay connected about my vision for my flowers without having to do a lot of back and forth emailing. I booked with Roses + Mint about a year out from my wedding, so naturally I changed my mind a few times about what I wanted, even pretty close to the wedding. She was 100% on board, excited and ready to go with every change! She even did all of my non-floral center pieces and a lot of the decor for our reception which I was not expecting. At such a great value. I loved that she meets with her brides at the local flower market because it really helped to see everything in person and put an image to a name. And it was so fun to see how her vision came together! Through her suggestions along with the flowers I had pinned we found the perfect flowers and accents, many that I never would have thought to select on my own. Her willingness to help in ANY way and her genuine passion for her work was beyond my expectations! You cannot ask for a more talented and valuable florist than Kira and her team. My sisters met her and were obsessed with not only her but their bouquets and all of the decor she provided. I will be recommending Roses + Mint to everyone I know that is getting married. I LOVE HER!

2017-06-06T22:09:04 Response from the vendor

This made my day/week/month!! (And I'm all for a puppy lol!) YOU guys were truly a gift to work with, and I hope I get to see you again soon!! Sending you all my love for a happily ever after!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Ashley S

Roses and Mint did an amazing job for our wedding. Kira was so much fun to work with, and was open to offering suggestions as well as listening to my requests. She was able to make our wedding even more beautiful than we imagined. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter person with... Read More more talent to work with, everything was perfect!

2017-05-18T20:08:57 Response from the vendor

It was such a joy designing for you!! Thank YOU so much for that honor! Cheers to a lifetime of love!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Bonnie K

If your looking for a wedding florist look no further! Kira is absolutely amazing. Not only does she have beautiful knowledge of flowers, but she is so personable and bubbly which is wonderful for a bride to work with. She was reliable on delivering and flexible with... Read More adding/changing orders even the week of the wedding. I was absolutely obsessed with our flowers and received multiple compliments. Kira genuinely cares for her clients and goes above and beyond.

2017-05-08T18:15:53 Response from the vendor

Than you so much for these beautiful words! I LOVED working with you and I am so glad the flowers and your overall flower experience added just the right touch to your big day. Can't wait to see pictures!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Grace M

We loved working with Kira, she made sure our wedding day was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better florist!

2017-02-15T19:44:17 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU so much for having me be part of your day. We loved working with you! Can't wait to see pictures!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Heather W

I absolutely loved working with Kira!!! She was/is amazing! My flowers exceeded my wildest dreams!! She goes above and beyond to make things beautiful, perfect, and truly strives to make it what you want/need! You will not regret using her!

2017-01-23T11:21:22 Response from the vendor

This made my day! Thank you SOOO much! It was a joy to work with you! Can't wait to see pictures!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Elizabeth C

Roses & Mint Florals was definitely one of our best wedding day vendors! They were very friendly and easy to get in contact with, they were eager to work with our budget, they were prompt to respond to emails, they always kept us informed with our payment schedule, they made... Read More sure we were comfortable with the wedding day delivery plan, and they showed up on the wedding day with absolutely gorgeous flowers! Roses & Mint Florals was so amazing to work with and kept us at ease throughout the entire process. I could not recommend them highly enough!

2017-01-16T11:20:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for these sweet words! I just loved working with you and so glad that the flowers added just the right touch to your day. Can't wait to see more pictures! : )

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Trent O

STUNNING!!! My husband and I cannot say enough about the quality and personalization of Kira and her team! She was always just an email or text away, the experience of going to the flower warehouse in St. Louis to actually see how our flower collection would come to together... Read More was amazing. Kira assisted us with staying within our budget and also was patient with us as we adjusted our wants multiple times. The day of Kira and her team did an incredible job in a prompt manner. We could not believe what they were able to accomplish in a short time frame. The table flowers were impeccable; the Groomswoman Posie's were perfect as well as our wine cork boutonnieres. Kira has a strong sense of passion for what she does. We could not believe how personable she was every step of the way.

2016-12-21T14:45:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you SOOOO much for these kind words! I miss you both because I had such an awesome time working with you!! I'm so glad the flowers added just the right touch to your beautiful celebration!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Melissa S

I was referred to Roses and Mint by a friend and boy am I glad I was! Kira was amazing to work with throughout the entire process. She was always asking me the right questions and showing me different options that were in my price range. She has quite the knack for color schemes... Read More and is so great at learning your personal style so that can be reflected. I never had to worry about anything flower related because she had everything covered! If I had to do everything again I would without a doubt use Roses and Mint again!

2016-12-21T14:47:07 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much for these sweet words! I just loved working with you, and I'm so glad the flowers were everything you dreamed of! Have a wonderful holiday season!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Paige F

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Roses & Mint. Kira was an absolute pleasure to work with and understood exactly what I was looking for from our first meeting (even though I wasn't sure exactly how to articulate it!). She worked closely with me to ensure I was... Read More comfortable with each piece, fulfilling my overall vision without going over budget. Whenever a question came up, Kira was so quick and thoughtful in her responses, and I knew we were in great hands every step of the way. When the pieces were delivered the day of the wedding, I was over the moon with excitement - they were beyond beautiful, and I received countless compliments on them throughout the day. To sum it up, we are so happy we chose Roses & Mint for our big day and would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!!

2016-11-15T12:06:18 Response from the vendor

When I first met you I knew I had to do your wedding! I just loved your vision and your sweet personality! I'm so glad the flowers were everything you hoped for. I loved creating them for you!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Bennett C

Kira is truly one of the best! From the first meeting when she arrived with a small bouquet of flowers matching our wedding colors, I knew she was truly committed to making our wedding special! She has the vision to help any bride's wedding dream come to life and the... Read More creativity and passion to make each experience special. We are so honored to work with someone as professional, kind, and wonderful as Kira! Her arrangements were absolutely stunning and we are so thankful that she could be a part of our special day!

2016-11-13T16:12:34 Response from the vendor

I feel so blessed that our paths crossed! Thank you for trusting me with your vision. I loved working with you!! Your entire families radiated so much love that weekend. It was so fun to be part of it!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Kristyn S

I can not say enough wonderful things about my experience with Roses & Mint Florals. Not only is Kira incredibly talented (she created the most beautiful arrangements for my wedding party), but she is one the sweetest, kindest people. So fantastic to work with!! I can not... Read More recommend her enough. Thank you, Kira, for my gorgeous flowers and for helping to make me feel like one of the most beautiful brides!

2016-11-11T18:31:04 Response from the vendor

This makes my heart so happy! Thank YOU for being so amazing to work with. It was a joy creating for you!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Amanda M

Kira is an absolute delight to work with! She has an incredible personality and you can truly see her passion. I knew instantly upon meeting her that she was our florist. She is truly talented with design and created the bouquet of my dreams, and all of our bouquets/flowers,... Read More without costing a fortune! You cannot go wrong with Kira!!

2016-10-31T12:04:01 Response from the vendor

It was such a treat getting to work with you!! Thank you so much for that honor! And your gracious review is so appreciated - thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amanda B

I found Roses and Mint by doing a google search and looking at Yelp reviews. We scheduled a meeting to get to know each other before committing to anything. All I can say is Kira is amazing, not just her personality and how hard she works to make the bride happy, but her floral... Read More arrangements as well. We had a two day wedding (one for each religion) and she made my budget work to have gorgeous flowers at each. She was always willing and happy to meet up when we needed to and even took my mom and I to the flower market to see some product and get some ideas. Of all the wedding planning flowers were the easiest part thanks to her and she made the process fun. I would highly recommend her to anyone I know getting married or having a special event.

2016-10-24T20:46:48 Response from the vendor

I am so grateful that our paths crossed! Thank you for trusting me with your vision and inviting me to be part of your most special weekend! Can't wait to see pictures!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Samantha S

Wedding planning is so stressful, believe me when I say flowers don't have to be part of the stress if you work with Kira. The flowers she put together for my wedding were stunning and exactly what I had in mind. She was a dream to work with, can't recommend highly enough.

2016-10-24T10:49:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Working with you was so fun, and I miss it already! : ) Loved being part of your day. Thank you for that honor!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jessica R

Roses & Mint Florals was one of my favorite vendors that I worked with throughout the wedding planning process. Kira was so nice and knowledgeable of all different types of flowers. She was so helpful during the process and created beautiful arrangements that I was so excited... Read More to see on the Big Day! She also made great suggestions to help us stick within our budget. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Roses & Mint for our beautiful flowers!!

2016-10-17T12:38:13 Response from the vendor

I just loved working with you! Creating pretty pieces for your big day was such a joy. Thank you for trusting us with your vision!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jessica R

2016-10-17T12:39:00 Response from the vendor

Working with you was such a joy! I just loved creating pretty pieces for your big day! Thank you so much for trusting me with your vision!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Angie K

Kira was nothing short of amazing! She was beyond helpful throughout all of the planning and was such a joy to work with. She was able to take my thoughts and Pinterest board and turn the floral arrangements into exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She works with you on a one... Read More on one basis and ensures she knows your exact style and taste before trying to give you recommendations. I was even able to go with her in advance to the flower market to see the actual flowers she would be using to make sure it's what I had in mind. This is one feature that not all florists will do for you but just an example of how she always goes above and beyond to make your wedding day perfect! She is also willing to work with your budget and able to come up with several ideas to save money whether it be in the type or amount of florals used or different ideas for centerpieces. Working with Kira and her team was effortless and one of my favorite parts of wedding planning. I highly, highly recommend using them for any occasion!!

2016-10-04T21:19:00 Response from the vendor

Working with you was a blast!! I'm so grateful our paths crossed and hope they will again! : )

Kira Rose Mulvany

Flowers have been part of Kira’s life since childhood. Ever since those early years, Kira has been inspired by flowers’ inherent beauty and loves the way they point to their Creator. To this day, she looks for every opportunity to hone her craft. She also has a B.A. and M.A. Kira and her hubby Kirk live in St. Charles, MO and love spending time with their big family, one crazy husky, and one even crazier black cat.