Grammy winning live entertainment for your wedding

Wedding

Live Music, Music

242 1/2 West Cedar Avenue, Burbank, CA

Fantastic musicianship

Reviewed on 12/31/2011 Erika S

The musicianship of this company is really quite remarkable. We were really happy with the band we chose. We looked at several bands but they have an amazing International group called Esperanto that was perfect for our group of family and friends that come from various ethnic... Read More backgrounds. They seem to be able to play everything you ask for - really versatile which was a prime concern for my wedding - and a singer that can sing in 5 languages. We also had a beautiful string trio for our ceremony. They were very nice to work with. Everyone loved them and I highly recommend them.

The band was "Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/11/2011 Gina L

The band was "Amazing! " Exactly what I wanted and they got everyone dancing. They played every song I like just as they promised. All of my friends as well as my parents friends had nothing but nice things to say to say about them all night and it's a day I'll never forget.

Bride

Reviewed on 4/06/2011 Rose C

I was compelled to write a review of Rossi Music because they were the ultimate reason my wedding was considered so elegant yet fun...the perfect combination! My husband is a dentist, therefore we had a number of professionals in the dental community invited and the music was... Read More the absolute highlight of the evening. I had more compliments on the music than anything else! I love to dance and Rossi Music had everyone up on the dance floor all night long. It was a night to remember and Rossi Music was truly the primary reason our wedding celebration was as impressive and memorable as a dream wedding should be.

Rossi Music - Fantastic Musicians

Reviewed on 3/31/2011 Deborah R

The string quartet sounded AMAZING at the ceremony and the jazz trio for cocktails was just what we needed to liven up the guests and have some fun. Rebecca took the stress off of me by being so helpful and easy to work with in planning the timing and selection of music. Our... Read More guests still comment about how great the band was at our celebration. Great memories are what a wedding is all about!

TO Rossi Music